Now, then… if you run i won't chase you

I get how it's a fetish but let's name some good and proper edgy badass PC protagonists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owV_6HVHzqg
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20454/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dante

MGR Raiden

I like to think Ragna is at least a little bit satirical considering his full name has "edge" in it.

Now kiss.

I don't think Dante is truly edgy, he just has a devil-may-cry attitude.

I WANNA GET HER PURREGNANT

Funny thing with Ragna is despite all the edgy shit that makes up his design, powers, et cetera, personality wise he's like the island of normalcy in a sea of crazy that is the BlazBlue cast.

If you mean Donte from DmC, then I agree

This is true, the real edgelord of blazblue is this flaming faggot

All Ragna ever wanted is a normal life with his adoptive family. And then a dick-ass ghost possessed his brother, chopped off his arm, kidnapped his sister, and burned down the orphanage. Hell, he can't even have a normal fucked up relationship; if he sticks his dick into the crazy sexy hot robot chick that's stalking him, the world ends. And yet under all that shit and his understandable bitterness lies the heart of that kid who just wanted a happy life.

tfw modders are better at animating/programming weapons than Bethesda
youtube.com/watch?v=owV_6HVHzqg
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20454/?

Don't forget that the robot chick at least looks like his sister can't remember if they are actually clones or not.

I am salty that he is basically written out now.

Also, wouldn't it be way better to acknowledge it for the people who like the propaganda? it would be considered a success wouldn't it?

The Collective Nightmare.

literally Skyrim
it was the reason why all Jap devs suddenly started to make their own Open World games

Not possible

How about related? Game's kinda shit but the PCs are something else. Also, does Lo Wang coiunt?

Even if you don't like the game, just look at this image.
The whole model was made to be as Edgetastic as possible. Not to mention his abilities *teleports behind u*
And you know you got really edgy when you get a character screaming "DIE DIE DIE" while dancing and shooting.

What's this game? Let It Die?

Perfect.
Yeah, I know Hedge is a diferent word with another meaning, but I think from now on I'll claim Donte is Hedgy.

Game of Thrones: RPG

Way to ruin the pun

What if I put some shrubberies around Donte?
Then he's an actual Hedge.

Fuck you.

It gets better when you read his backstory and discovers Overwatch got fucked in the first place because he leaked the details of XOF Blackwatch when he had a shitfit for not being considered DA BEST overwatcher.

Literally an edgy teenage manchild.

People keep saying Symetra has autism, but if you ask me, Reaper is the one on the spectrum.
Or maybe aspergers, I dunno.

OK, straight up question: did you just leak here or is this a case of raid inspired ironic idiocy?

Neither. I just felt like posting something stupid.
Sorry.

Pretty much every playable Killer7 character fits the criteria.

See I'd tend to disagree, Terumi is more like The Joker, but edgier.
He's not the screaming homofag that Jin is.
Jin is the biggest edgelord in the series.

I suppose Joshua from trails in the sky has the whole IM GONNA LISTEN TO MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE thing going on
He is pretty Alright

FUCK YOU

It's also worth noting that Ragna and Jin are essentially Not-Dante and Not-Vergil right down to the colour pallets.
Nice dubs btw.

It's a pretty fun game.

great argument lad

He's these two guys except edgy.

/thread

yes
They're going third dev + mobile.

I think they should stay the original form of being mutant animals trapped in an island.

Crash 4 being about the rest of the world discovering Cortex/Brio creations would be cool.
All stages of Crash 1 were in ruins because Cortex and Brio chose a hidden island to make those illegal experiments. Like, not everything needs to be a pixar movie

Of course not, where do you think you are?

I am only vague aware of its existence due to underage posters on Holla Forums.

Red being hotheaded and blue being calm and collected is an extremely common thing in Japanese media. Red/blue oni and all that.

ah yes, thank you jews

one of the last console games I ever bought desu

But they can breather underwater! Oh wait. No more water combat.

i watched the movie first, but it still kinda was weird to see some scenes from it in the game.

most people who didnt even watched it would be more confused about king regis getting killed by a complete stranger in full armor.

you need cinematics to visually tell you what is going on when there is no dialogue but only actions.

An example of this would be Kuja destroying something and then it cuts to Dagger crying or looking away. There is no dialogue but it says a lot right there.

Reynn does something weird to me. On the one hand I want to bang her against the bedroom wall. On the other, something about her throws me off. Maybe it's that big head? Anyway. The game is fantastic. Really close to getting platinum, just taking a break to play some Xenoverse 2 and Shantae.