Happy Valentine's Day, Holla Forums! Got anything special planned for today?

Happy Valentine's Day, Holla Forums! Got anything special planned for today?

Me, I'm gonna watch videos of other people playing video games all day and maybe eat pizza. It's a winning combination

Is that Bliss?

She looks even sexier then usual.

I want to rape Bliss! 。^‿^。

yep, it's from a Valentine's Day shoot last year (I think)

extremely rude

Gotta go to the dmv, then class, then work then I'm gonna go on tinder and cyberbully every single woman I can find then come on here and record myself talking shit about all of your waifus and upload the video to my youtube.

Sounds exhausting.

Violent and extended surprise sex is the highest compliment you can pay a women. I would compliment Bliss like she has never been complimented before. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

More Valentine Day Bliss?

😍

it's honestly very easy. Especially insulting the shit girls that get posted on here everyday.

doesn't tinder start showing you to fewer women if you swipe right on everyone?

you got it

Hi guys =^_^=

Where does Bliss end and fuzzy pink sheets begin!?

😝

I swipe left on trannies and most fatties/uggos. They're too aware of what they are to get good reactions out of. Standard 6s or 7s are the easiest to bully since they are by far the most self conscious.

Jesus christ this place has turned to shit

probably where skin color changes to pink color

that's it for Valentine's Day Bliss pics, but I still wanna hear about your plans

Sorry that your waifu is shit lad

Your waifu a shit our alliance is over I hate you MAISIE POWER!!!!

you're not fooling me again, fake maisieposter

Can't bring yourself to actually attempt to pretend to be goblin acolyte can you?

no. not really tbh.

For relaxing probably get a 6 pack of beer and watch a film. Maybe a Romance so I can get in the holiday spirit and be all sappy. Gotta start to look for a new gf in a few days. Ive been putting it off until after Valentines Day.

Binge-watch all the Margaret videos saved on my HDD.

me too, man. feels like looking in the weeks before V-day comes off as too thirsty

Yeah plus it seems like its a lot of pressure even though really its maybe not? Hopefully some grills out there think the same way we did.

anything is possible

New (old) upload on the Margaret fan channel yesterday. Watched it thrice.

I don't have a waifu all women are trash

you're gay?

Great find! Thanks, user.
I wonder if these were taken after she waxed her legs as described in that video.

Nope, just despise women on a base level. Some of them are hot I guess but they're thoughts and souls are repulsive

on shaky ground there tbh

have a good fap session

Dunno but dammm

remember that she literally has a bag of shit strapped to her stomach at all times

It’s not strapped nor is it technically shit, also this is like saying “remember that (your waifu) walks around with a colon full of impacted feces that she squeezes out into a toilet every day.” Nobody (except you perhaps) wants to think about an attractive female shitting or farting which is nice for Margaret fans since she doesn’t do either.

YOUR THREAD IS DISGUSTING!

CONFIRMED NOT KINO

at least it's better than any of the 300 threads you make every day

Damnnnnnn. #rekt

>

what did she mean by this?

That the guy has bigger tits than her.

I think those are pecs

no thanks

Post a sideview of them together as proofs you're not just full of shit.

why did blissfag anchor his own thread?

eh, I'm not mad. this thread is barely Holla Forums related

Got anything special planned for today?
Trying to make two bullets meet in the middle of my skull.

grown up kid from stranger things?

It's not bumplocked though you niggers

oh it got bumplocked again my bad