Games you don't uninstall

What lives on your hard drive, Holla Forums, what do you never uninstall?
What do you always go back to?
What's the first thing on and the last thing off when you build a new PC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bloodlines.
Dude Secks
ToEE
FO1 and 2
Arcanum
JA2

call of duty 4 and a 130 GB rfactor install with thousands of cars and tracks

Sleeping Dogs. That was such a great game with a massive cliffhanger and sequel never ever

Worms.

I will always have Doom (with some mods and essential wads) on my computer, and will quite frequently also play it. Spelunky, Dwarf Fortress and OpenTTD also and I play them periodically as well, but less frequently and in bursts rather than continuously.
I also never uninstall Stalker SoC or CoP except when I need a clean install for new mods

dota2
warcraft 3
starcraft brood war
cities skylines
hitman blood money
cod2
cod4
gta3/sa/vc/5

-S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-RE4
-REmake
-Doom
-Gmod
-E.Y.E
-C&C Generals
-Jurassic Park Operation Genesis
-Crysis
-Warlock
-Might and Magic 6
-Mount & Blade
-Thief
-Dolphin Emu

Oh hey
So where are you raiding fucks from?

I don't believe I've ever removed Terraria after installing it.

I also have some legacy games like ski jump that I keep just because it's pain in the ass to find them again, but don't really play.

Even losing makes you feel great in that game

What about you go back to cuckchan?

Bloodlines and Revengeance.

Terraria
Factorio
Axiom Verge
Most source games

WoW 3.3.5, I can't let go. Occasionaly I must do a bit of arena or bgs.

See

Morrowind
Fallout NV
Half Life

I always end up playing through Morrowind with a new build at one point. I mod the shit out of New Vegas and have fun with that. Half Life I play multiplayer or play some fun mods. These are just important to me.

Kotor2
I know that game like the back of my hand but I can't bring myself to get rid of it. I still have the disc I got in 2005

Deus Ex
EYE
EDF 4.1
Duke Nukem 3D
One Way Heroics
Open transport Tycoon
Uplink
X-Com: UFO Defense
Thief 1 & 2
SWAT 4
NEO Scavenger
Dwarf Fortress
Elona Custom
Floating Point
Dominions 4
FTL
Soldat
Jagged Alliance 2
Red Alert 2
Age of Empires 2
Morrowind

Ever since I moved home and was left within the internet for two months due to an ISP fuck up, I've made sure to keep a decent spread of games installed just in case.

Forgot these ones

Left WITHOUT the internet.

I assure you, I wasn't trapped inside the internet.

Dorf Fort and Master of Magic

Doom
Deus Ex
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Thief
MGS3 on emulator

Crimsonland Old
BrainBread
RE4
Melty Blood
KKND2
Nox
The suffering(even though it doesn't boot properly anymore)
Starcraft
Robot arena 2
Carmageddon 2
GTA2
Global operations
Cottage of doom
n - the ninja
Survival crisis Z
CS:S
Gmod
Hidden source
Killing floor
L4D 1-2
Obsidian conflict
MHFU
Deception: dark delusion
Road rash: Jailbreak
Tenchu 2
Crash bandicoot 2
Spyro 2

Maybe I'm missing something, but generally this.

Not suspicious at all
What do you know?
How do I go inside it and stay there forever?
Can I make my waifu real?
Share us your secrets

For some odd reason, Fallout: New Vegas. I didn't mod it or anything, happened to pick up base game and all the DLCs on an extremely deep sale, and ever since then I've gone through three computers with it always being the thing I keep on my hard drive the longest. If it weren't for that, I'd say that the first thing I keep on for the longest is PCSX2, if only because it lets me constantly play Tekken 5 forever and no one can stop me

I used to do the same recently but with Chankast and SoulCalibur.

Test Drive Unlimited and Fallout: NV.
Because why the fuck not.

I keep NV myself because it's a fucking bitch to reinstall.
Easier to just haul around a dedicated USB stick with a full installation with all mods and shit.

Europa Universalis and heroes 3

Counter-Strike
Doom

ski free
solitaire
rodents revenge
chips challenge
3d pinball space cadet

All of the 2hus, Doom 1&2, MGQ, Streets of Rage Remake.
I go back to play the PS2 Ace Combat games every year.

Hey Clint, when's new LGR episode?

Terraria
Secret of Evermore
Dragon Quest 3

fuckin youtube

It's been ages since I finished it. What was the cliffhanger again?

I don't know about the game but
youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE

I usually have a backlist folder for all my games and when I'm ready to play them I bring them up as icons. Pic related. The Icons also act as a sort of "permanent" slot for a few games that will probably stay on my drive for years to come. The only games on that list in the pic are Dustforce, Spelunky, Rayman Legends, Cave Story, Serious Sam 2, Gothic, Factorio, Don't Starve and BF2142.

With STALKER I'm not really interested in SoC. I think CoC might do it better for me though. I'm also considering DeadBolt but it's not really that deep of a game to warrant keeping it. As fun as Wurm looks I'll probably getting rid of it because it doesn't support certain Intel cards. Also Furi was boring. It's going first as soon as I beat the last boss.

im afraid the reference is lost on me

Yes I know I have shit taste alot of this shit I got for free though and have friends who play them.

probably won't uninstall anything here except xrd once revelator comes out

Regardless its fairly decen…
Kill yourself

As if it wasn't obvious with Redux Metros and Blands 2.

street fighter 5 is absolute shit to be honest if it wasn't the only fighting game on pc to not be dead i'd have never bought it

Great taste
show us the rest though

Guilty. I enjoy the game a lot. I never played Tribes back in its glory days due to playing Quake and UT all the time. Basically the Hi-Rez cancer never affected me, though Smite is really going to shit because Season 3 is cancer.

There was a peroid that if you owned both you could claim the Redux for free. I recently played 2033 Redux, original is a fuck ton better, theres no difference with Last Light.

Blands 2 I never play by myself, thats pretty much only with friends and its been a full year since i touched it.

I see it as way more action oriented than the rest of the ASSFAGGOTS on the market. The third person view really does change a lot and sneak ganks are really easy to do especially when most people are too retarded to buy wards. Because you cant see a full 180 degrees behind you without turning around there are more mind games to it

Unreal Tournament. Though all my beloved mutators/mods are gone from the internet now. Shit sucks

I bet you play Paladins or Overbotch too

you cant reason with a lolfag

how many riot points did you buy this year my goy?

Not really, Smite is really the only competitive multiplayer game I play anymore. CS GO is shit and I'm waiting for the new UT to get some more players. Overwatch Beta seemed fun but I have no idea what the game looks like now.

sick downvotes dude

I honestly don't have to much more outside of roms. I can list a few that are in my backlog and haven't touched or haven't picked up in a very long time though.

I used to play the fuck out of both of these but I'm taking an extended break, Isaac especially.
I stopped playing after I beat it and couldn't manage to play it past NG+. Memes aside the gameplay is pretty fun.
I played this for 5 floors, got LoGII and dropped this thing. I'll probably never beat it because II exists.
It's ok. I'm better off just running Minecraft on a much older version back when it was comfy though.
Because who doesn't love a good wank at lewd mods from time to time (That's literally all I use it for)
Good fun. Dropped it in interest of Gothic. Probably going to be the first thing I bring back to the Desktop Icons.
I play this late friday night sometimes while drinking hot rum. Not worth putting an Alpha game on the Desktop though.
That's on my other monitor. It's the only game on it.
I mostly keep it to upload whenever somebody wants a copy. Not a game I really found worth keeping otherwise. Still good fun.
I don't know why I stopped playing this. It will probably follow Oni.
I like to go back to this and play Plague Knight every so often. Also keeping to remind me of Spectre and the eventual King Knight free DLC.

Doom
Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Fallout NV
Stalker SoC
The Witcher
Battelfield 2

Thats about it i think

Yeah, perfect logic.

Hotline Miami 1+2
Age of Mythology + Titans
Evil Genius

Those are my absolute minimums. Everything else comes and goes but those stay.

The Evil Within.
I bought it from release and never finished. Dunno why.

Breddy gud

Hi newfag

mhmm, thats why you only started downvoting when i started drilling in to your loose anus despite half your posts in the thread being nothing but shitposting. your mad sloughs off your sweaty sausage fingers.
how transparent can you be?

More like

In this category, pretty much just Dragons Dogma and Civilisation IV.

Paper Mario TTYD and Valkyria Chronicles.

heres your eply