‘Black Panther’ Only Has Three Negative Reviews And Australia Is Responsible For Two Of Them

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN AUSTRALIA WAS LEADING THE CHARGE AGAINST BLACK TWITTER
Head over to Rotten Tomatoes now and you’ll see that Black Panther currently has a 97 percent fresh rating, meaning it’s almost universally acclaimed. Of the 102 reviews of the movie Rotten Tomatoes has collated, only three of those are negative. And, we’re sorry to say, Australia is responsible for two of the three.
junkee.com/black-panther-reviews-australia/146487

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/41132-comicsgate-explained-bigots-milkshake-marvel-dc-gamergate
mobile.twitter.com/DiversityAndCmx
hooktube.com/watch?v=wspwBcuOZFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What about based Armond White?

What about him?

Why is he dressing up his two pet baboons in women's clothing?

Holla Forums is now an australian board

Based

OH shit dude, what would happen if we got something like gamergate, but from the TGWTG moviespergs? Can you imagine them starting to dig into cultural marxism and looking at the nose behind the curtain? Doing faggoty skits on happy merchants?

RottenTomatoes can't manipulate reviews since they are only a review aggregator. But they can give a consensus as soon as possible, and they did it a plenty of times.

Australian abbos are even worse than blacks

Get high off petrol and sleep in the road

kay

they're dumber, but not as violent as nogs.

We are already fighting on all fronts, example #ComicsGate

On Friday, Comicsgate proponents on social media released a public blacklist of names for their followers to boycott. The names are organized under inflammatory titles like the “Pravda Press” and the “SJW Vipers” (“SJW,” for social justice warrior, a derogatory title for progressives). Those attacked are major figures in comics like Larry Hama, Mark Waid, Alex de Campi, Kelly Sue DeConnick, Matt Fraction, Ta-Nehisi Coates, and others. Nearly all of the people singled out are either women, people of color, or left-leaning.

The Comicsgate people claim the blacklist is meant for “educational purposes only,” according to the preamble. “You are advised not to engage in any harassment/doxing/Twitter trolling with these people. The list is meant for all concerned with the state of comics to see who the main contributors are to the declining quality.”
inverse.com/article/41132-comicsgate-explained-bigots-milkshake-marvel-dc-gamergate
follow
mobile.twitter.com/DiversityAndCmx
Follow also his YT , note following him on Twitter may result in you ending on a blockchain.

REMEMBER TO FIRE YOUR IMDB & RT ACCOUNTS RATE AND REVIEW.
STAY ALERT ON TWITTER AND SHADILAY MY FRIENDS.

Razorfist was pro-gg and bragged often about how he was calling out crooked game journos since 2011. Never addressed the jq though (yet).

Yeah but can’t they pick what reviews they aggregate? Not familiar with how it works tbh.

Australians are the strangest fucking people I've encountered.
I cannot understand for the life of me how a nation of men that cannot hold a pint can be so drunk.

The purest form of villainy is the White traitor though.
None of these people, not even Jews, would be a problem if it was not for our own traitors.

Why are blacks so fragile that a few bad reviews make them have a huge crybaby tantrum.

Extremely low levels of intelligence?

Same user,
Just to expand on "extremely low levels of intelligence".
I pill a lot of people and I notice a problem that occurs in the early stages:
People start complaining and arguing with idiots as if the idiots select to be idiotic.
They don't CHOOSE to be retarded. They are simply retarded. Do you remember being a child at all? how easily you would get overwhelmed and how you would mess stuff up? Do you remember how angry you would get when someone talked over your head and made you feel stupid? usually an adult or an older sibling?

Imagine being like that at 25 +

The world of the nigger is the world of the eternal stupid child.

God damn go back

I do feel for them to a certain degree. Our (((media))) has convinced them there's a racist hiding around every corner, waiting to pounce. This is why they get so touchy. Everything is racism, when you're raised to view the world that way.

Powerful southern cross aura has a severe weakness to emus tbh

He hasn't reviewed it yet.

And laser pointers, kung-fu weapons and household tools.

This

WTF, I love 'straya now!

It's tough to fathom being this big of a cuckhold

Bush Mechanics is 10/10 tbh

hooktube.com/watch?v=wspwBcuOZFg

This was kino

Isn't "progressive" already a derogatory term for progressive?

wtf this isn't the 11th century anymore it's the current OMG

LOL

nope they call themselves that way and it is the core idea behind their worldview: the faith in progress.

It said that owning these things for self defence is not a lawful excuse, not that self defense itself was not lawful. Learn to read. America has similar laws state-by-state too I'm pretty sure, and its done to prevent any random retard walking around with a kitchen knife, screwdriver, hammer, machete or some article of weeaboo shit from being stopped by the police and simply claiming they're carrying those items for self defense. Since its an infallible right of everybody under "common law" to exercise the right to self defence you can't deny such things without crossing the tyranny line, but you can certainly bar people from using "self defence" as an excuse

it's almost as if the masses can only think linearly

E-celebs will never actually fight the good fight because it would be their revenue on the line. They'll just put out a token effort instead while being complicit with the corrupt system.

you Holla Forums fags can be seem from miles away

Let me stop you right there. This is heavily dependent on state laws/local ordinances and some random person can really walk around with a machete or sword in a lot of states if they want to. Most people are not retarded and use sharp objects as tools anyway.
I thought commonwealth countries did this all the time? At least I've heard about people getting arrested for self defense, it was either the UK or Canada.

Forgot to mention, nobody would care about the screwdriver and hammer. They'd just think you're tinkering with something/working on a house or something.

More likely they were carrying on their persons or possessing a makeshift weapon in their home.

You can claim all you want that the baseball bat with nails through it is for sport/self-defence, but the cops can charge you anyways and when it's brought to a judge, they'll do you in.

The classic image is the Birmingham Police confiscating a bike wheel, but in that same image there are knifes and other weapons, so it's almost a sure bet that they just found a bunch of items together, including actual weapons, and just bundled them as one.

Depends on intent.
If you're a 40 y/old white bloke in Gippsland carrying a hammer/screwdriver in a pouch, or a large swiss knife/leatherman, they couldn't give a shit.
If you're a 16 y/old Sudanese cunt in St Albans carrying the same, you're clearly there to do someone in.

Hell, they'd pretty much give you a free pass every time if you're white and have a half-arsed reason.
The laws are pretty much just to stop """African youths""".

Mods I am being defamed AGAIN

nuGhostbusters, then TLJ, now Black Panther. How many times are they going to do this shit before they realize how pitiful it looks?

Until the end I guess :/

Kangarooed

stralya :DDDDDDD

I'm actually impressed.

ROOED

or, if it's a young kangaroo

JOEYED

Holla Forums has always been /Australia/.

ok who wrote this

lol that was pretty good

DIDGERIDOOED.COM
CRIKEYED.COM
CROCODILEDUNDEED.COM

ya cunts

Is that really a thing? I thought comics were a lost cause.

DELETE THIS M8

Australia truly is a hateful country to not appreciate one of the top 20 movies of all time. Hell, if it wasn't for them and their toxic reviews it'd be in the top 10, if not number one.

AUSTRALIA AND IRELAND
PARTNERS IN CRIME