Is return of the jedi or the last jedi better?

Is return of the jedi or the last jedi better?

Return of the Jedi is 66% shit, The Last Jedi is 100% shit, therefore Return wins by pure percentage points.

What if I told you they are equally shit, only a mere 20-30%

If you head-canon the ewoks to be wookies like they were supposed to be in the beginning, then them kicking the shit out of the Empire isn't so ridiculous. It's a single change that makes the movie immensely more bearable.
There is nothing redeemable about TLJ. It is pure shit. You need to start from scratch with that tyrefire.

I'd call you a liar. One is clearly worse than the other. Doesn't make ROTJ a good movie but it is better than the TLJ.

You would be completely wrong.

You are retarded.

Au contraire Holla Forums it is you that is always wrong. I have forseen it.

Stop this meme you pleb. Ewoks>wookies.

How can you foresee that when you can't even see your dick without lifting and a hand mirror? Chinese riddle for ya.

I can see my dick.

I have foreseen that you can't see your foreskin unaided.

Both are kino, but my bias is towards ROTJ because it was one of my favorite childhood movies.

You fucking faggot.
Fucking bitch.

LAST JEDI FUCKING SUCKED!

You fucking kidding me? fucking kino?
how is the last jedi fucking good at all ? it's absolute fucking horse shit.

You gotta understand the material they were dealing with. They had some serious shit to work with and what did they do? They created a shit version of heir to the empire.
Admiral thrawn creating a sort of space fascism is a very compelling idea. That's maybe the one thing that would hold a pile of shit like the empire together.

Instead what we have is pure incompetence on the part of the republic. Why didn't they hound them into annihilation? they were given so much slack they created an EVEN BIGGER DEATH STAR and blew up your planets.
It's hard not to respect the enemy now that they have done this.

Is this what disney are aiming to do? make you identify with the first order?

This shit is clearly written by lazy liberals that commit the unforgivable crime of viewing star wars as a "simple tale of good vs evil".
Star wars is the 10000000000% opposite of this. Star wars is one of the few stories that genuinely flips the idea of good and evil on its head and tells people that "this shit is so ambiguous that, unless you are careful, you can make truly immense mistakes".
It is a demonstration of the complexity of morality and how important it is to really think about what you are doing before you act.

Fuck disney.

People take Star Wars too seriously, which is evident with how Disney makes the Star Wars-movies.

Return of the Jedi is a classic movie, a great fucking movie. And i liked it even as a kid, i really liked the Ewoks.

The only thing Disney took seriously about Star wars was its complete destruction.
They turned SW into an ironic quippy, social justice, feminist turd with repulsive and poorly written/ripped off characters and story instead of what the OT was ie a fun space fantasy that had interesting characters that appealed to most people. This is why disney failed.

Return actually has plot progression and a sense of journey rather than spending one and a half hours on a ship moving very slowly away from the bad guys who aren't smart enough to jump slightly ahead of them.

Return's version of Luke is also my favorite. He's mysterious and leaves you guessing his moral motives throughout the film. He goes so far as manipulating his friends into placing him on the strike team to Endor just so he can leave them in the night to follow his own agenda of delivering himself to Vader. His portrayal in this film is unpredictable. In comparison, the Last Jedi just makes him a sad old dude who dies.

last jedi has

return of the jedi has

Satan trips has the best argument, couldn't agree more with you Lucifer.

Didn't read pleb, the last jedi is more kino than your precious attack of the clones