Twitter praising SA as it oppresses its white minority

John Thompson
John Thompson

archive.is/wfXuy#selection-1481.0-1481.277
For the first time in history, a South African court has sentenced a woman up to three years in prison, over a racist rant directed at a black police officer.
South Africa has sentenced a white woman to 3 years in prison for a racist rant she made to a black police officer. Vicki Momberg called black people “useless" and used apartheid-era slang. This is the first time someone has been jailed for verbal racial abuse in the country.

It's time to remind the normies on Twatter that SA is also expropriating white land without compensation. Twitter is one step away from openly praising white genocide.

Attached: white-cat.png (800.7 KB, 1024x912)

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wfXuy#selection-1481.0-1481.277
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/23/17152122/winners-losers-omnibus-congress-spending
archive.is/8vfg3

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

Archive doesnt seem to be working for anything right now. Keep getting a 503 for everything.

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

Mind you, Julius Malema is still walking free and unmolested.

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

jailed for using the, "K-word."
Wtf is the K-word?

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

Kafir?

Logan White
Logan White

Everyone,

/pol is compromised.

Please move to /zenpol.

/pol is part of a massive effort across the web to run damage control and hide what Trump has done by signing the omnibus.

The omnibus not only ban "wall" prototypes. It caps ICE agent hiring and severely restricts deportations. It is very literally the exact opposite of what we voted for and guarantees whites in America are fucked for good.

The Pentagon is resisting any notion of the military participating. They won't be helping with any actual "wall."

Please /zenpol for honest discussion that isn't censoring discussion as part of the massive information control effort.

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

Screencap of where it shows all that in the bill. I'll wait.

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

You are equally as compromised if not more so.

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Twitter is a waste of time. The shadowbanning is worse than the actual banning because you don't know if your efforts are in vain.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

He's not wrong. About any of it. The ICE thing is that there is now a federal cap of 40K detention beds, limiting deportations dramatically. The omnibus also added a cap to ICE agents able to be fielded, I forgot the cap, but it's restricting. And yes, the wall forces that the funds be used only for designs already 'operationally effective' before some arbitrary date which explicit prohibits any of the new prototypes.

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

Thanks "other" tor guy. Show me the proofs.

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

Take the bits of info from my post and look it up yourself. I cannot post pictures since I was banned and can only post on TOR.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

You can post links. All legislation is archived and publically available. Show us what sections these are in. Prove your statements.

Logan Price
Logan Price

can't post pics so can't show proof
Provide division, title, and section numbers.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/23/17152122/winners-losers-omnibus-congress-spending

There's a rundown that won't involve me digging through 2300 pages, which I won't do. They describe the impact of the bill in here.

GIVE ME MUH SECTION NUMBERS

Not going to waste my time spoonfeeding. No one is disputing these claims besides the Trump sycophants on here.

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Watching liberals and SJWs cheer white people being thrown in jail for racist wrongthink is a very easy to digest red pill.

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

Tastes more like a brasspill, if ya know what I mean.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

vox said so
I ain't clicking that shit nigger. If you don't know what the fuck you're talking about then stop derailing threads.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

What news source would you click on? Breitbart? I mean I feel like you're going to shoot down any source I provide and force me to sit through the 2300 page bill as if I need to force feed you because you're one of the Trump supporting sycophants we have here. I will not, I value my time enough that I won't do your homework for you. You're free to disprove me with any reasonable source though.

tfw I know you're just a kushner paid kike and will never attempt to do anything but deflect from this shit bill

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Probably

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

<i trust people without checking
<you should trust me
<proof i'm wrong or you're a kike
You're a dumb kike-bomb.

SEC. 209. Without regard to the limitation as to time and
condition of section 503(d) of this Act, the Secretary may reprogram
within and transfer funds to ‘‘U.S. Immigration and Customs
Enforcement—Operations and Support’’ as necessary to ensure the
detention of aliens prioritized for removal.

Liam Long
Liam Long

<it bans wall prototype
<no one disputing these claims
<free to disprove me
Oh am I? Thanks for the honor.
Sec 230
(5) $38,000,000 for border barrier planning and design
What's it like to not have a foreskin?

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

WALL RESTRICTIONS
Sec. 230. (a) Of the amount made available in this Act under ``U.S.
Customs and Border Protection–Procurement, Construction, and
Improvements'', $1,571,000,000 shall be available only as follows:
(1) $251,000,000 for approximately 14 miles of secondary
fencing, all of which provides for cross-barrier visual situational
awareness, along the southwest border in the San Diego Sector;
(2) $445,000,000 for 25 miles of primary pedestrian levee
fencing along the southwest border in the Rio Grande Valley Sector;
(3) $196,000,000 for primary pedestrian fencing along the
southwest border in the Rio Grande Valley Sector;
(4) $445,000,000 for replacement of existing primary pedestrian
fencing along the southwest border;
(5) $38,000,000 for border barrier planning and design; and
(6) $196,000,000 for acquisition and deployment of border
security technology.
(b) The amounts designated in subsection (a)(2) through (a)(4)
'''shall only be available for operationally effective designs deployed as
of the date of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2017''', (Public Law
115-31), such as currently deployed steel bollard designs, that
prioritize agent safety.

Wow 38M to """"plan"""" a design that there's no appropriated funds for.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

BUILD THAT [FENCING]

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

redtext
umad, kike?

James Wilson
James Wilson

shall only be available for operationally effective designs deployed as of the date of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2017

KUSHNER PAID KIKE SHILL BTFO INTO ETERNITY

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

links fucking VOX
LIKE POTTERY

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

mods astroturfing this shit bill again

kek and you wonder why the board is dying

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

<REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
archive.is/8vfg3
More proof that you're wrong ^.

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG LALALALA I DON'T KNOW WHAT APPROPRIATIONS ARE LALALA

What has befallen this board? I guess it's all cuckchan shitskins now

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

shills shitting up this thread as hard as possible

It's almost like they really don't want us to meme on social media anymore.

By the way, Obama already ignored omnibus bills he'd signed before, so Trump can do it too.

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

shall only be available for operationally effective designs deployed as of the date of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2017

KUSHNER PAID KIKE SHILL BTFO INTO ETERNITY

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

Make claim
Be asked to prove it with actual evidence
Do anything other than provide proof
Confirmed for lying shill.

Show us in the actual bill, not some kike news' interpretation of the bill, or fuck off.

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

Get BTFO
<GUISE POL IS DYING

lmao stupid nigger

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

I think there's some wiggle room here. My first instinct on reading this means that he can only use barriers already in use before the 2017 omnibus was passed last May. But that might not be what it's actually saying. First we need to remember that Trump specifically shot down the sexy brick walls because he thought it was important for border agents to be able to see through. "cross-barrier visual situational awareness" implies exactly that. By "as of the date of the appropriates act" they may actually be referring to the designs made after the act was passed. You can say "We will allow online applications for fishing licenses as of July 6th." You can say "We will stop enforcing a dress code as of September 26th" as well. But you can really use "as of" to mean "before."

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

Silicon Valley deserves Religion of Cuck™ic enrichment. especially the feminists.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

President gets to spend omnibus at his discretion, shill.

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

people cheering of SA sentencing a white woman to 3 years in prison
When will this country turn to Zimbabwe?

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

amerinigs act racist to white people
<n-no racism is power plus prejudice so black people can't be racist
white minority without power says something to a nigger oppressing her and her race as a whole
<oy vey that's racist

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Never we will resurrect this country to become the powerhouse it should have been. Not just a white country but a white sub-Saharan Africa, this should be happening now and its in our benefit even if you can't see it, just be ready when you here me calling.

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

Do what the Tumblr antisjw bloggers used to do – Point out that it was made by a (((white woman))) who's basically telling minorities what to say or think. Causes a lot of mental gymnastics.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit