Commiefornia spic AG threatens to arrest OC sheriff for obeying law

Ay yi yi, how dare you gringos follow federal law? You're interfering with our operations!

archive.is/V76Ko

Attached: remove.png (499x400, 182.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/457/202
aclu.org/news/cas-anti-immigrant-proposition-187-voided-ending-states-five-year-battle-aclu-rights-groups
ocsd.org/contact/contact
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that race mixing caused the spic problem, and the only way to fix it is making twelve children with your white wife.

Attached: qpyWoaOWkqKarqQ.jpg (720x725 128.59 KB, 76.05K)

That second pic is why I hate all these people. Fuckin two-faced cunts.
Oh and I very well plan on having 4-6 kids myself to do my part. Fuck spics and niggers who breed like rabbits.

I hope an arrest occurs, then watch how many federal arrests occur

I want to see these cucks dying in a hail of law enforcement gunfire.

I donate sperm once a week.

Attached: 09639e2c21d6125f1940dbb87316f32ec363b885f64244cb1f22505a8b54d1fb.png (3817x6145, 2.96M)

Worse than fucking whores. You are race mixing and abandoning your posterity for money.

As president Trump would pardon him.

State law may be state law, but federal law says Xavier Agusto Gilberto Juan Pablo Becerra de Nuñez can go fuck himself.

That's some serious double think.

He can threaten all he wants but he'll never do anything about it.

What a shit show.
How is this nigger not embarrassed to act like this.

OPEN BORDERS FOR CALIFORNIA
No more state tax since no more state.
Makes sense to me.
Except that all income taxes, the only tax there should be, should be paid to the states.
States then would pay the feds their taxes.
Since states are corporations in the US.
Also, no jail time for non-violent offenders.
Since tax no pay is not an act of violence.

The orange county Sharif is also very pro CCW. Also, the new sharif who is supposed to take his place is even more pro CCW.

guys… I think this civil war is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY closer than we can realize. It's just hard to believe. But it's really that close. Really.

Attached: 1504618779302.jpg (800x1200, 182.1K)

I wish the non American would make this move.

this^
both sides are all just posturing for votes. I'll believe there's a happening when I see a politician in cuffs.

Attached: learned_it_from_you.webm (480x360, 1013.61K)

all ignore the voters

I'm pretty sure the supremacy clause would protect the OC Sheriff here.

This issue turns on state law versus federal law. States have certain reserved rights that the federal government can't intrude upon.

Is immigration one of these areas? Extremely doubtful, but it might get kicked to SCOTUS, and they are free to interpret however they want (including carving out certain exceptions for states). Additionally, this case might take 6 months to 10 years to reach SCOTUS, and quite a bit can happen to the composition of the court in that timeframe.

Attached: law school.png (626x470, 304.31K)

So doubtful that it’s not even in question, as the Constitution spells out the federal government has power over the borders.

Trump needs to send this spic to gitmo as an enemy combatant

Immigration is one of the areas where the Federal Government reigns supreme. Look at phyler vs doe where texas wanted to bar illegals from attending schools, but the supreme court forced them to educate the spics or California's proposition 187 where most of the people voted to bar illegals from benefits but the federal courts shot them down. law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/457/202
aclu.org/news/cas-anti-immigrant-proposition-187-voided-ending-states-five-year-battle-aclu-rights-groups

This is how it already is, actually. There is no direct tax without appropriation among the several states. People just file income taxes on all their money anyway because they've been misled since WW2.

Attached: Sean Hannity Sanctuary City Law.webm (640x360 3.3 MB, 4.39M)

Immigration is solely the purview of the executive branch. States have no rights in regards to it.

In the case of sanctuary cities, it isn't a turf war over immigration enforcement powers, exactly.
The problem is that the States are actively refusing basic forms of law enforcement cooperation. Like when cops arrest somebody and they run them through background checks, in order to make sure this guy picked up on a misdemeanor isn't wanted for some egregious crime in the next State. If you find that the individual's a fugitive in the next State, then you would typically contact that State's LEO in order to find out if they want to come & pick up the guy, for example. The problem is that they're telling cops to ignore such routine protocol when it comes to anything immigration related. So the cops see the person's a fugitive with a federal arrest warrant out due to immigration crimes, they're instructed to ignore that. Whereas all ICE wants is for them to give a heads up of when the person's going to be released from State custody, so they can be peacefully transferred to ICE custody after the completion of local processing. That's it, just a heads up, a phone call, an e-mail, etc., and the States are refusing even this. And if that's not enough, they also transmit messaging from public officials and the media that ICE officers are a public nuisance, at best; or some kind of extrajudicial RWDS (if only we could be so fortunate) at worst.

Do it, OC. Tell California to fuck off and die. Supressing insurrection is 100% for the law. The President already told you this morning he has your back. Accelerate the Happenings. You'll get Presidential pardons.

Good luck feeding all those spics without WIC

Any other anons positively salivating for a standoff wherein CA's AG sends state police to arrest these ICE-supporting sheriffs, only to have ICE agents defend them and refuse them to be taken into custody?

I wonder if the staties would be willing to risk their lives for a bunch of die-hard progressives who don't have their best interests at heart.

Attached: 0b6c85c9cff14fb5042d3801e111345f497fe529251a6a56c5a566b89bc32766.png (425x420, 260.8K)

What if this is 4d chess? If the courts rule that the Sheriff can't ignore California's laws; doesn't that set precedent for DACA and signing statements being illegal? It's weird how much the left flip-flops on who is allowed to ignore laws.

it would be delicious

Think of how nice things would be if CA was annexed and all these traitors were removed.

Thanks for the kikebart links TORfag. Butthurt-Bannon send you? Not moving to your homo board. Please try sucking less cock.

good to see that OC is still a mighty bastion resisting a tide of bullshit,.

Remember to send letters of support, email link is at the top.

ocsd.org/contact/contact