Solatorobo: Red the Hunter/Little Tail Bronx

It's been a while since we had a thread on this, and seeing the .//hack thread some other user made reminded me of that OTHER CyberConnect2 series that is more or less abandoned.

So, to start things off;
STRELKA STORIES FUCKING WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k39O-l-7f6A
dropbox.com/s/kn1pk9km7erb9sc/5844_-_Solatorobo_Red_the_Hunter_USA_NDS-HADOUKEN.nds?dl=0
g.e-hentai.org/g/964086/9b7218cc1e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking furfags.

best impulse purchase

I want Red to bury his bone inside me

NO

strelka stories probably isn't going to come out unfortunately. I hope it actually gets worked on though
merveille is kinda cute though no bully pls

that's gay man

I got a copy for $15 from Fucking Gamestop with a sealed soundtrack a few years back when they were really pushing the DS as no longer worth stocking for. Still admittedly on my backlog though (and my backlog is really long). Debating about whether or not to play it's predacesor Tail Concerto first though.

But yes, I've heard that fucking furfags have done a real number on the price of it, though it strikes me failure from XSEED to properly market/print enough might also be a factor (Avalon Code being another rather hard to find, pricy to buy complete DS game from XSEED). Kind of surprised that they haven't caused physical copies of various other games they're prone to liking, such as Breath of Fire III and IV, to shoot way up in price too.

Much like Klonoa threads, you ought to know exactly what sort of discussion the bulk of a thread for a game like this is going to attract. Just saying.

have hope, user. the gap between Tail Concerto and Solatorobo was 12 years. We're barely halfway there.

I love that image.

Whats your favorite character guys?
Mine is post Cross Coda

member when an user translated it

I want to discuss mini mechas while drinking coffe all while enjoying a nice wholesome non-sexual friendship with Merveille

Did anyone else really like the racing and fishing minigames?

Also; is Solatorobo the best looking game on the DS?

I'd rather just stick my dick in her.

I'd rather Red would stick his dick in me.

oh, and then knot me. that too.

So is this game actually good, or is it just kemono wank?

Either way, I'm interested in getting it.

The game is pretty great, but it can be repetitive.

why is pokemon saying weird things

The gameplay is nintoddler-tier. You can't expect me to slog through that shit just for the story.

At least Matrix Software's out of mobile port dev hell and being Square's bitch, having gone back to making their own games for actual systems. Too bad their latest endeavor is a NEVER EVER for coming west due to its content.

As far as 3D games on it go? Just asking, since I do know that the DS' screen wasn't the best for making 3D shine (there's ways via emulation to remove the limitations of the screen and thus see the actual modeling put into a game that isn't visible in the official release due to the screen output). I will say that I thought that Avalon Code and Nostalgia were pretty nice looking 3D DS games despite the screen. Speaking of Avalon Code, while I can understand designs looking different between the original 2D art and 3D rendering, I do wish the 2D Book of Prophecy character art would have let HACCAN's art shine a bit better.

Get a PAL version, it's like 25 ameribucks for a sealed copy and all of them have the english translation on the cart, only thing is you'll have to play it on a DS fat/DS lite because DSi games are fucking region locked for some reason

*on DSi/3DS hardware.

PAL version has the issue where a few sidequests are impossible to access without some shenaigans since DS online servers are down. All the WFC content was pre-unlocked in the XSEED release.

I'd ask how that happened given how staggered releases usually occur (JP -> NA -> PAL), but it seems like it actually came out in PAL before NA going off Wikipedia's release dates. Did XSEED borrow Namco's PAL prior translation or something, and then tweak the content slightly knowing that online capabilities being shut down can fuck up the ability to access content in games to a certain degree (such as happened with the White Knight Chronicles games)?

God damn it Philotes. I just wanna fug Merveille is that so hard for you to understand!?

I remember furiously masturbating to it after realizing there was impregnation besides the already existing incest.

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH THE BEASTS

YIFFE

Here lies the thread
At least it got further than klonoa
RIP

furfags aren't the reason it's expensive, it shipped nearly no fucking copies to us

that brought me some memories

CRANKY I KNOW ITD YOU YOU SELF INSERT /as/ WARLOCK

Proud owner of Solatorobo for years now. It's certainly not my favorite game but it's still a very good one and totally worth playing (even if it's insanely easy).

i agree pizza gate is stupid

There are worse things. I do stuff like that too and just laugh it off chalking it up to having a retard moment. Nbd in my eyes

that navel is fucking hideous

also
>youtube.com/watch?v=k39O-l-7f6A

Depends.

When I was really nostalgic about 3 or 4 months ago I've joined a lowish/mid rate and I enjoyed playing RO again.
The charm of RO was to see people around though, or see people talking/rping around even if you didn't actually interact with them.

Now all private servers are just ""check out our cool tp skillstats resets npc instant prison glast heim warp but that costs zeny because we are cool and balance things LOL". And the main chat is basically an extension of reddit and 9gag with people thinking it's fun.

post their showreel

Also.

Now that we're in Christmas.

Losing either your eyesight or your life after drinking fake liquor made from industrial alcohol or other harmful ingredients, that you can buy at shabby nightclubs.

nothing too extreme there was two of the same process running dint feel like finding out what it did boring it dint even bother to melt to some system process or folder

probably a script kiddie

Nobody wanted battleborn

You go up and up, then at the very top you get off and have to walk back down.

pretty much man

anyone has a DL link for the game?

here you go fam. if you like it remember to support the devs

dropbox.com/s/kn1pk9km7erb9sc/5844_-_Solatorobo_Red_the_Hunter_USA_NDS-HADOUKEN.nds?dl=0

I want to fuck these characters

I wish the combat had a bit more depth and the game was harder in general. It the closest thing to something like Mega Man Legends I'll ever get.

u did it bud

I'd be more afraid of being struck by lightning

… I'm tempted to open and play it after this thread, though perhaps I should emulate it considering that it seems to be appreciating in price.

g.e-hentai.org/g/964086/9b7218cc1e/

Rushrise

Why are there naked girls

Holy shit those dub-trip-trip and best girl in the first image.

Oh hey I was gonna buy the full animation on DMM during sales.

So expensive? Got my copy for 6€ from amazon.
I must say the game is full of fun     

XSeed always includes all free dlc into their releases. They did the same with Trails of Cold Steel, while NISA didn't for Europe. Strangely the NISA release is based on XSeeds.

Anyone mind giving the pros and cons with this game?

Also, how does it emulate considering a used copy is expensive as fug.

only because half of Holla Forums is underaged faggots with somplete shit taste

It was in the VN until they ruined it several years later.
I never watched the anime tbqh.

looks like the bots are back

KANGZ

Standing by

lewd

I have the full vid on my mega account if anyone wanted to download it.

It's pretty disappointing, it's only oral.

Good times.

Elh being female is the worst kept secret of the game. I don't know why everyone thought she was a dude at first.

It's a shame considering how sloppy Rushrise normally gets.

This is one of those games that are actually better and more enjoyable on an emulator rather than the actual hardware. The DS has such a low rendering resolution that you can't even tell the characters faces from a distance and many of the textures were clearly made on a slightly higher res. I've been enjoying it on Drastic+atachable controller while running it on 2X res with antialiasing.
Emulators > DS

Yea playing it on the actual DS is terrible with all of the frame drops

Damn straight.
Played it one week ago, and fps drops was very frustrating. Good thing it happend a few times