PvPing scrubs on Nostalrius/Elysium is only a few days away

DAILY REMINDER THAT PLAYING ANYTHING OTHER THAN HUMAN IS HERESY

Don't forget to choose Paladin as class.
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.elysium-project.org/
elysium-project.org/transfer
joanasworld.com/azeroth.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woah. You're the most boring faggot on earth.

I wish. I gotta wait until the 17th. Then I'll be playing a fuckton of wow.

Hi Holla Forums

Kill yourself

>>>/back/

this explains why all those underage retards were playing female humans and were the most obnoxious cunts on entire servers

The only anons I see interested in this Wow private shit are discord attention whoring faggots. So no. Sorry. I will go find somewhere else to play.

MON
VOODOO
LMAO

>Still playing WoW

I wonder how many people who do this first got into MMOs through WoW.

what's the release date?

What a shit thread. Reminder that any kind muh humanity racism-lite is nigger loving humanism.

Horde niggers in full effect here, High elves and humans are based as fuck, due to retconning they don't plain out say that humans were genociding the lesser races like the orcniggers or trolls but trust me they were

People who play horde are niggers though, this is fact

Tiny creatures need to be squished.

I'm going to play a female orc warrior and i'm going to shit down your neck just to show you how wrong you are. But you'll always be running around with five of your buddies and a hidden 60 rogue just because you couldn't handle banter by yourself.

Alliance is the SJW's of the MMO worlds.

Also why do Nelfs get the hate? They're the most redpilled race of all, just a highly sophisticated and elder race of isolationists that absolutely hate foreigners meddling with anything that concerns them. Guess what they're always right when it comes to the state of the world also

Can't wait to kill all you horde niggers on my Nelf though

Yeah they're the SJW ones, if you're counting high elves 4 out of 5 race in the alliance were just white people purging the lesser races of WoW.

Best joke yet treehugger.

What's the point then?

Enjoy your complimentary futa bestiality and tree humping.

No race is without sin, user. Nelfs did alot of shit that did alot of harm to the world. Darnassus is the biggest example: It's not even the real world tree because they fucked up the old one, it's only a piss poor copy.

I'm not saying the horde aren't just a bunch of savages, but fucking hell atleast recognize the shit you have done wrong.

their mates in the form of priests or hunters

It's almost as if Night elf women are the model of an ideal woman.Who cares if they take leadership roles as long as it's deserving, and guess what, Tyrande is just that
Your fedora'ed thought on empowered women being equivalent to SJW is cringy as fuck

Enjoy your shit skin nigger race

That's just Azshara and the strongest entities in the WoW universe corrupting one individual, compared to every other race Nelfs are the clear cut choice.

See you in Darnassus, /vg/friend.

You will be a fine fertilizer for the trees filthy lesser race

Good joke

Plenty of nigger free proxies that ain't that shit

ITT: Millenials pretend WoW was ever good

Shitposter-kun, truly, you are my greatest ally.

I'm rolling alliance.
On the PvE server.

Hello autism

how would millenials know wow was good if vanilla launched in 2004?

It seems you are the millenial here so fuck off back to mmo-champion

I would have voted for more school funding if I had known we would raise a generation of retards

noun
noun: millennial; plural noun: millennials

a person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000.
"the industry brims with theories on what makes millennials tick"

go back to mmo-champion

Soon as you fuck off back to 4chan kid

Good on you, Holla Forums! Go and play WoW with the rest of your slacktivists friends! In fact, make your own containment board and you get to discuss everything about your glorious human race in a grindy fictional setting made by a money-grubbing company. Wew, so glad we came to an agreement.

nice projecting

That supposed to be an insult?

I'd rather say it's mandatory for someone putting up with this cancerous shithole. Essentially a condition not unlike accumulated brain damage, Stockholm syndrome and advanced syphilis all rolled into one.

But hey, let's hope you chucklefucks expend at least some of that edge before the actual server launches.

Dorf Fort is pure autism and its no surprise the guild couldnt last over a month

Dorf Fort is a neckbeard version of the sims, autism aside it's a pretty decent game that doesn't try to be casual to get teenager autist bucks, and it's also one of the few games that you won't ever see in twitch which is a good thing.

You really should lurk more.

No shit Sherlock.

Vanilla WoW was shit, modern WoW is shit.

WoW is shit. It's just at the time there was so little else on the MMO table that you just didn't know better.

Bro, you lost.

WoW was just the Halo of MMOs,
A casualised piece of shit that brought the game backwards but had shitloads of publicity so teens ate that shit straight up.

This is a 18+ website faggot

i was talking about Dorf Fort guild, you two are so autistic you dont know which thread you came to shitpost in

I'm not in the habit of actually reading shit threads, so yea. Sue me. :^)

calm down there, friend :^)

Guess we're in the right thread then after all huh?

Best joke I've read all year

just go back to your containment board

Sorry bro didn't notice this was /vg/.
You can continue your tripfag circlejerk and ERP in peace.

You have stolen my line. Good job, m8!

They are into futa, that counts as hetero! :^)

Is it possible to have worse taste than this man?

I mean
He could roll gnome

Speak english you language is pathetic. Nigger countries speak it. Congrats.

Burgers. Burgers never change.

WoW was never good. Get over it.

Quel fou

why even bother?

Francophone subhuman detected.

Nah, but it pays off to know some frog swears when most of the server crew is in fact frog or frog wanna-be. ib4 we start shitposting in chink or vodka

just wait for crestfall

not only was an off-topic POTUS poll with 91 votes done where trump won and got 13 times more votes than clinton, but a mod AND pic related both came out in support of trump in the thread
and on top of that, all of their realms will ban VPNs(aka chinese and gold-sellers), and if enough chinese want a VPN-allowed server, they'll make one just for them, and they aren't using a MaNGOS core; they actually know their core
they're going into beta on the 26th

I wish night elf didn't have the best racial in vanilla
fuckin stupid

Agreed.

Elf proliferation is entirely the humans' fault.

The kill elves meme doesn't quite work when you're entire race is already allied with elves

REEEEEEEEEE DON'T YOU LECTURE ME

calling bullshit

Don't put the rest of us in your fagbag, fag.

As expected from a faggot.

I don't know when you got here but look around man, Holla Forums is super gay has been for a very long time.

Based on both your shitty formatting and sausage chasing I'd say they were here longer then you, (you) degenerate filth.

Someone sure is projecting here but it isn't me.
just look at any guild 8/v/ has made and see the truth

Lasta lalaithamin, edan.

In Warcraft, the elves are the degenerates for drinking deep from the inebriating magic waters, becoming addicted and promptly embracing the ultimate degeneracy of feeding their addiction with demon blood magic.

The worst things humans ever did was not finishing the job of killing every green skin.

tbh I never really understood the Warcraft lore.
Like, I know the undead are evil but not all the time, same with orcs and demons for some reason.
I also know that being around demons may corrupt you which makes you evil but not every time, and that the people that hunt them eat their souls and not get corrupted some how.

It's a fucking mess.

Undead are either enslaved or have free will.

Blizzard cannot stop sucking orc cocks, this is why it is.

I don't remember much in the way of demon soul eating.

I don't remember demon hunters eating demon souls.

They're delaying the fresh start server with no date yet. I won't be trying to play until then.

OK, let's name a few.

Autistic but no blatant poofters.

Ditto.

Occasional faggot no one as dick riding as you.

Worst degeneracy involves straight pedophilia.

The name should be a dead give away but still, no homo.

Now, do I really need to go on? You're a fucking blight on this board and as such should be removed with fire and extreme prejudice. Just do the world a favor and felate a power outlet already.

They use demon souls to fuel their magical powers, I do not understand how this doesn't transform them into hosts for posession or something.

Especially because demonic posession in WoW is a thing.

They're special snowflakes who got special secret training by Illidan during Burning Crusade era yet we don't learn of this until Legion. Also the demon soul eating came during the starting area for player demon hunters who "absorb" the essence of a handful of demons to gain their powers and they use this same area to comment that respawning and running back to your body is now a super special secret power that even Illidan might even have…oh yeah, he's a goodguy now who's gona save the world cause he's actually a warrior of light.

Holy fucking shit.

Is WoW written exclusively by a group of Those Guys?

Fuck off I was in most of those and I can say for certain that the only time the guild chat wasn't super gay was when the guild in question was practically dead.
Now you can say they were just pretending to be gay or whatever helps you sleep at night but at the end of the day this board is filled with fags, perhaps not as much as it used to be but then Holla Forums can't push them all out.

Stop right there. Tyrande was shit from the start and Mlafurion has been cleaning her messes all over the place.
Tell me again who is the fedora here?

He was a regular night elf who was too addicted to magic, so he starting drinking demon semon to get more power and that corrupted him, which is why he looks like that.

Didn't you play Warcraft 3? You are missing out then.

Orcs are cool. Allies in general were cool, until Cataclysm. You can call Tauren furries even though I don't see it that way, but we can all agree that Worgen destroyed any dignity the allies had.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Thanks, will probably take busses/trains and do day trips then. Any more places you thought were memorable?

You know how there's a simple and effective way to reduce faggotry in this place? Just kill yourself.

It's that simple.

t. omnigay

DESU!

If new Elysium runs anything like that last stress test did I ain't touching it.

Cuckold go pls

threadly reminder that the Infinity horde loyalists had avatars just like /vg/

I love the hivemind. Always makes me laugh.

Does this help?

Que?

snipped. Deposited another one with the same info.

Cry me a river, libcuck. You're the reason games degenerated into being pay2win casual bullshit that you have nowadays.

This fucking board reeks of Blizzcucks

Yuo are of experienced, STALKER

Survived many night in zone wiht havings sharp eyeballs of yours

whynot just steal?
it's not like you have morals or dignity to lose if you need to get food from charity

Are any of the videos uncensored in these torrents?

Just ignore those retards. They are getting triggered at the sight of a Nost thread.

What the fuck are we rolling this time?
Horde or Alliance?

Fuck off Ricky.

Role whatever the fuck you want. If there is a made a Alliance or Horde guild, who fucking cares. Just play the fucking game.

Good stuff. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more considering the server isn't fucking live yet and this thread was totally pointless since there's nothing to talk about.

thinking is allowed user.

I'd say go whichever you like, if you don't care then skip the first day or two and see where the wind is blowing since it's safe to expect some connection issues at the start anyway. You're not going to reach any sort of consensus in this thread right now. It was doomed from the start with an OP like that.

Crestfall looks really good on paper but since it will probably release after the frest Nostalrius server it will have 0 momentum. A shame really.

The most likely scenario is that the ones who have horde characters will continue to play on old nost until the fresh server. Then the guild will split up into an alliance and a horde guild. When Crestfall finally hits people will be tired of rerolling even though it offers chink-free paradise.

That's because I don't care that I am asking.
I have race I like in both faction.

I don't know if I can resist the urge of making a toon as soon as the server is up but we will see. It's not like the first 20 levels are hard to get so i can just reroll I guess.

Crestfall is a meme judging from the official Crestfall staff posts.

Thank god I found a place to discuss this. I went to cuckchan to see nost discussion and it's all people arguing about guild drama, trannies, and falseflagging eachother.

Here's my deal:

This time around I'm going to try Alliance because it's areas I've never done quests in, at least for the first bit, which should give me some refreshing perspective.

So far I'm settled on a gnome mage with maybe a druid alt.
I'm just honestly looking forward to raiding and doing PvP on a modern day rig compared to a decade ago when I got 5-15 fps with 300-1200 ping.
Pic related is what happened whenever I tried pushing forward in AV.

replace trannies with niggers and you described this thread, now you can go back to cuckchan.

Hey, have fun man. I'm going Horde myself. You're going to want to find a good guild if you're planning on getting into raiding (as well as PvP if you want to autism your way to the highest ranks). Good luck and watch your back in Redridge and Stranglethorn :^)

I used to work at a call center around the time Brawl came out. And every day during lunch or breaks, the same 4 guys would go and play Smash Bros Melee. If anyone else came by and tried to play (including me), they would start going on a huge list of rules you had to follow and exactly how you need to play. It got so annoying that I started mocking them. They would play all the typical characters like Cpt. Falcon, Marth or Fox endlessly. So I picked Luigi. And whenever I won, these guys would literally start throwing their controllers around and cussing at me. Their entire ego was built upon this one game.

Then one day someone brought in Smash Bros Brawl. And oh shit, you should have seen how mad they got. I thought they were about to start beating the guy up. Soon after, the company banned video games in the work place. And I was all for it.

Hey, chill out m'dude, there's plenty of tranny 8ch drama.

You should probably avoid rolling on the new server as soon as it's up, unless you want to compete with a million people for one mob.

There also aren't enough players here for more than one guild, which will consist of a tiny clique of horde LARPers. I'd suggest finding a norman guild on: forum.elysium-project.org/ Or, you could always do it the old fashioned way, and join a guild with friends you make while leveling.

I'm going to have to look for a guild that's somewhat casual, sadly. Not as much free time as when I actually played vanilla.
Most of the best memories came from people I met while leveling, so I'll stick with that method.

Fresh server will be announced on 25th of december.

Character transfer is now up:
elysium-project.org/transfer

what is going on here

I keep getting "You must use the same IP to generate and consume the token" when I'm pasting the token.

that depends on whether elysium is a buggy lagfest or not, and how bad the mods are

You're in for a blast user, Alliance has great fun areas. Humans have it best, followed by Night Elves.

Well, shit.

I read that Chrome Incognito mode fixes and and it did.

Ctrl+f5 to clean cache on your browser's.

Does that mean released, or are they announcing the release date of the fresh start?

They're announcing on the 25th.
So in effect they've announced the announcement of the release date.

So wait we are getting an announcement for a fresh new hopefully better than nost server on the 25th? Because I would love to have a fresh start with the nost guild, ever since the first one kind of died off the rest have never been the same.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Expect the fresh start server to be released some time in the middle of January.
In the mean time it wouldn't hurt to play on the Nost server being released on the 17th this week in order to plan out leveling strats.

I want to play in Nostalrius but haven't been following the happenings. They got closed and they released the source code and that's all i know. But there are people that keep asking others 'are you gonna keep playing or make a fresh start?' So if i want to start now can i still use that character in this 'fresh start'?

They didn't release the source code and no you have to make a new character for the fresh start, that's what makes it a fresh start.

See

If you had characters on old Nost you'll need to make an Elysium account to transfer the characters over. These characters will be playable on the PvP/PvE servers going up on the 17th this week.
The "fresh start" will be a seperate server that will have no characters transferred over. Once it is released, everyone starts from square one. The release date for the fresh start will be announced on December 25th, though people expect the exact date to be some time in mid-January.

going horde or alliance for the new server?

ASK HE DISCORD GROUP GOYIM XD XD XD
Stop caring what new Holla Forums thinks, just play the game, make your own decision and see what happens.

Horde, reminder cuckchan's biggest guild was on alliance.

Only newfag here is you.

I know you're used to retail games that hand everything to you, but at the very least Vanilla WoW makes you work for shit.

Maybe if all you know is Korean Grindfests or Endless WoW clones

Horde user, always horde to remove elves.

I guess the only games you play are AAA casualshit then.
And why aren't play EVE then you sack of shit?
Nice job paying that monthly wage to Blizzard, shit Id wager you still do.

Shit combat, awful meta thats constantly changing, content is the same shit you played ebfore with a new coat of paint, exploration is fucking tedious and most is on the background.
GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND
Enjoy socializing you retarded nigger
If its not sanbox its shit

It was good bait until you said this.

Why the fuck would I be baiting?
I just don't like eating shit and wasting time on games with barely any physics, full of P2W and bought out characters, monthly wages and nothing to show for its bloated shit tier which is "driven" by the community which is a blatant fucking lie.

This shit is nothing but a conduct for you fags to socialize.
You're jaded fucks who can't even search out for actual good games so you fall back to this for countless hours.
Keep denying it though you pathetic retards

wew

Ok.

As of Warcraft 3
Orcs were chilling at their home, doing orcy things, but there were demons and demons messed with the world, destroying it basically.

So one Orc Demon mage was all like "yo, let's go invade another world for its resources and shit" and they did, but when their backs got pressed against the wall, this demon lord was all like "hey, drink my blood and you'll be strong!" and they did, so the ones who drank became demonic barbarians, and the orcs forgot they weren't always bloodthirsty demeon raging machines.

The Undead apparently still are the people they were when they died, but every single one of them was controlled by the Lich King. When the Lich King lost his power, he couldn't control all of the undead, so the undead who were out of his control branched off and were like "No, we don't want to be your mindless slaves anymore, thanks.

LOL

dwarves are based on jews you fucking degenerate, go hoard your gold while the humans do the work of the light

COME AT ME HUMANIGGER

Vrykul don't exist in vanilla.

How did you hit 60 in vanilla?

How do you plan to hit 60 now?

I originally got it killing a yeti in Winterspring. Always wanted to finish it off with something dumb like handing in 3 marks of honor.

i dont remember it but i remember almost every detail of my retail max level ding for vanilla/tbc chars

I'm waiting user, it's almost fucking there

Doing some random quest in WPL, which I entered for the first time at level 59.

Taurens are baes but mail legs look like shit on them and horde cat form is garbage.

(You)

joanasworld.com/azeroth.htm is more or less the most efficient way for most classes plus or minus some stuff like rest xp, dungeons, and lack of quests in vanilla. Mages/Pallys just AoE grind once they can.

A better option is to just uninstall because the servers are shit.

meant to respond to this