EMMA WATSON BTFO

EMMA WATSON BTFO

Emma watson has already been discredited in the eyes of this community after it was confirmed that she got HARVested, and her name will forever be remembered in shame, we don't need to talk about her anymore

On the other hand, who's the girl speaking in the vid? she sounds like a qt
Might be another potential queen of Holla Forums

Some chink.

dropped

I nominate her

Sorry, we're not pedos here

Now, that's what i call a Queen

Are you gay, son? That girl is obviously at her peak beauty. Either you're gay or lying to yourself if you don't think she is attractive.

no i'm just not a pedo

Who is this semen demon?

She's 20

Women are the most attractive when they're 15. Nature intended it so, and it's very obvious. You've been indoctrinated by feminism, lad.

sure she is

fuck off pedokike

I doubt she's over 18 in that collage

No, Holla Forums is confirmed BTFO
Emma Watson was a great Belle.

the only thing watson is good at is taking BIG HARV's dick

t. bachelor of arts zachary keith hasbrouck

t. pedo

Good point.

wtf? Imma a pedo nao!

Watson is a fantastic Belle, piss off Holla Forums plebs

I wonder who's behind these posts….

qt

in contrast

How many times do i have to say watson is a goddess with a great voice. its true

Kek

Yikes

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB I'M PICKLE RICK MR. POOPY BUTTHOLE XD PICKLE Rick!!!'n XD WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB IM PICKLE RICK GET SHWIFTY XD HAHAHAHAHAHA GOTTA PUT THE SEED WAY UP YOUR BUTTHOLE WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Sing get schwifty and polish your pickle rick if you know what I mean xD

PICKLE RICK BAZOOPER

Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.

LE PICKLE RICK xD WOW Holla Forums LOVES RICK AND MORTY NOW! FINALLY! xD GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY I'M A PICKLE I'M PICKLE RICK WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD Turned myself into a pickle Mooortyyy BOOM IM PICKLE RICK

GET IT PICKLE BUT ITS RICK LMFAO xD LMAO 420 PASS THE WEED BROH HASHAHAAH DUDE WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT PICKLE RICK XD

WE DID IT REDDIT! WUBALUBADUBDUB XD

WOW LOOKS TOTALLY LIKE RICK FROM RICK&MORTY WUBBLUBBADUBDUB I´M PICKLE LETO XD

is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(

BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le rick from pawn stars? hahahaha le mayonaise

fucking epic ass meme

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB I'M PICKLE RICK MR. POOPY BUTTHOLE XD PICKLE Rick!!!'n XD WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB IM PICKLE RICK GET SHWIFTY XD HAHAHAHAHAHA GOTTA PUT THE SEED WAY UP YOUR BUTTHOLE WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Sing get schwifty and polish your pickle rick if you know what I mean xD

PICKLE RICK BAZOOPER

Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.

LE PICKLE RICK xD WOW Holla Forums LOVES RICK AND MORTY NOW! FINALLY! xD GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY I'M A PICKLE I'M PICKLE RICK WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD Turned myself into a pickle Mooortyyy BOOM IM PICKLE RICK

GET IT PICKLE BUT ITS RICK LMFAO xD LMAO 420 PASS THE WEED BROH HASHAHAAH DUDE WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT PICKLE RICK XD

is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(

BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le rick from pawn stars? hahahaha le mayonaise

fucking epic ass meme

Well, at least it's making some sense why you like Nickelback so much, Zach.

PICKLE RICK BAZOOPER

fucking epic ass meme

Lets see:
Music - SHIT
Waifu - SHIT
Film - SHIT

What else?

Is this your new tactic for when you go crazy and have to spam something?

OH NO NO NO NO

Nickelback and Led Zeppelin, what else is shit?

the harry potter movies

Are we just going to ignore all the amazing songs Zach wrote himself?

Nickelback is shit, Led Zeppelin is not.

Emma is sooo cute.

2D WOMEN ARE FILTH
Remember what happened to this lady?

Black Sabbath is superior though

No way, Jimmy Page alone makes Zeppelin better.

Emma is sooo cute.

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

Emma is cute

Liking Led Zeppelin is like liking Queen, sure it's decently put together from a musical perspective, but it's boring and contrived by modern standards while being safe enough for normie teenagers to listen when they want to feel edgy.

I get what you are saying but you need to stop thinking that average bands are in any way making better music than Zeppelin was. Queen is a tier below Zeppelin even to me. You can't hate on Zeppelin and Pink Floyd having listened to all their music.

jeanette mccurdy and kickass girl look very similar.
they share the same "i was dan schneider/weinsteined/fat kiked" grimace in place of a smile

Elle Fanning

Well, I do personally also kind of despise their sound, especially vocals, much prefer Pink Floyd or Black Sabbath like some other user mentioned, if I'm listening to half a decade old rock.

I think Robert Plant has a good voice for the sound. A band I cannot stand is Rush.

>(((modern standards)))
Led Zeppelin's first album is great, exciting and full of energy. The albums they made after that were more boring for some reason. They all felt artificial in comparison.

III had energy but it was a different sound.

IV is still a great album

Oh and thats because Jimmy Page and co produced their music more.

Yeah, they're super overrated for a prog band. After listening to all of Genesis' 70s albums, all other prog sounds boring to me.

ACT

Van Der Graaf Generator, and Gentle Gaint, tbh fam.

duh, no shit that Genesis makes everything else sound dull in comparison

You Can Do It!!!!!!@

Yesssssssssd!!!!!!!

based

Led Zeppelin were hacks whose biggest hits were ripoffs

smh

Emma is the best,

…in the harem

it very much is

all those american ones except for taytay look like fat piggies

Jimmy Page was an overrated hapa faggot

=÷FAGACT==

;^)

ddddddd

The first album + stairway to heaven were plagiarized but they still had plenty of great songs. Sabbath was out of gas by masters of reality.

imagine being such a pleb you believe this bs
They spawned a new genre with that album, it's the original stoner rock album. That's how much of a breakthrough it was. Kyuss, Black Label Society, Goatsnake, Queens of the Stone Age, Down and a ton of other bands are descendants of that album. They wouldn't exist if it hadn't been made. Out of gas, heh.

Might as well kill yourself, homo
But i do agree, Iommi was superior to Page, who even ripped off his professor's look (who was also superior)

Just included it because Kyuss disbanded an QOTSA is all we have now tbh

Quite literally reported

Watson is based and a great actress AND QUEEN

lel
you know nothing Zach
PS: exploitation films rock

Shit actress and harvested queen of reddit

Based Watson

#refugeeswelcome just not near me

She's such an hypocritical waste of space

#refugeeswelcome to rape Emma's ass and then behead her tbh.

Kids have a natural charisma. She used to be adorable as a kid. Now she's a wet blanket roastie that uses feminism as a personality and gets Weinsteined for roles. It's sad.
Meanwhile Daniel Radcliffe, while not a great actor either, is taking risks and doing loads of indie kinos and has grown up to be a humble and funny guy.

Swiss Army Man was a better movie then Emma has ever done in her life.

It's vulgar jew shit.

Classic Paul Dano

Like everything that watson does?

Cool with the anti-semitic remarks, Zach.

I just found out 4chan has christened him "Zachary Happastein", kek