Man builds water park

Man builds water park
Man installs anti Jew mechanism into water park
Kike gets decapitated
Hero man is arrested

Wtf America?!? Verruckt owner shouldn't have been arrested. You're stepping from capitalism and into communism.

Attached: Verruckt.jpeg (1140x712, 72.66K)

Truth posts and Kikes go silent. Seig Heil!

Have they arrested that fat beaner who designed that bridge that collapsed?

Why would libtards arrest a criminal spic?

Effort, please.

Your thread is shit, and you are a faggot, OP. Die like the nigger you are

Sage

I found the kike guys!
WHITE POWER MOTHERFUCKER

No, your thread sucks, and you have zero energy. You are, therefore, a nigger. Sage again. Reporting you for the next self-bump.

what is going on this thread. sort yourself out OP

SORT YOURSELF OUT YOU SAY?

Attached: Clean_Your_Room.webm (854x480, 1.29M)

Pinned and anchored???

fugg i kekked hard

Attached: a4f4c5f25a79a0cdab16b6c9f533a1346d45357401732748fc987a997cc72249-b.jpg (593x595, 636.99K)

Attached: the correct way to mod.png (431x418, 119.77K)

posting in a bumplocked sticky lol

Kill yourself cancer mod.

Listen, you son of a bitch. What the fuck's your problem? You wanna sit here and say that I'm a goddamn fucking Russian? You get in my face with that, I'll beat your goddamn ass, you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen, fuckhead - you have fucking crossed the line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You're the people that have fucked this country over, and gangraped the shit out of it, and lost an election. So stop shooting your mouth off, blaming on the enemy. You got that, you goddamn son of a bitch? Fill your hand, I'm sorry, but I'm done. You start calling me a foreign agent - those are fucking fighting words. Excuse me.

I hate Peterson but if this much is being done against him I guess I have to reevaluate myself.

die.

mods have gone full schizo

ANYWAY….

ANYONE HAVE A LINK ON THIS?

who the fuck is this MrClean asshole?

At this point it's obvious the mods are antithetical to Holla Forums. Not a shock.

And we're on this planet, and Einstein's physics show that Max Planck's physics show that all, there's at least 12 dimensions. And now that's what all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out saying. It's a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected, and gravity is "bleeding in" to this universe. That's what they call "dark matter". So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in some computer program, some god's mind, whatever, they're proving it all. It's all coming out.
Now, there's like this sub-transmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over the most horrible things is what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension that's just a basic-level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up at the 5th-6th dimension, consciousnally, our best people. But there's this big war trying to like, basically, destroy humanity, because humanity has free will, and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evil's allowed to come and contend, not just good.
And the elites themselves believe they're racing, well, using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're gonna merge with machines, transcend, and break away from the failed species that is man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad, projecting it onto themselves instead of believing, "No, it's a human test about building us up."
And so, Google was set up 18-19 years ago (this was, I knew about this before it was declassified, I'm just saying, I have good sources) that they wanted to build a giant, artificial system. And Google believes that the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hivemind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of change, and so all our thoughts go into it, and we're actually building a computer that has real neurons, in real-time, that's also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures, so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli and make decisions beforehand that control the future.

Lol this is the most pathetic shitpost I have ever seen.

ah but you're assuming there's not already a breakaway society existing elsewhere
keep dumping info though
remember that the advanced technologies that can control/monitor the world, no matter how good they seem, are demon's tricks somewhere down the line

Attached: deception.jpg (2900x751, 305.13K)

I was onboard with newmod…for about a day. Then the faggot started turning against his own.
Anyways, in my opinion he is a dumb fucking piece of shit and I will be focusing my energy on other things until he's gone. Faggot managed to ruin what felt like home to me. I contributed alot over the past three years.

Its fucking brilliant. It has humor, its unexpected, its something rarely seen, it makes fun of someone meta, it uses new technology to its MAX potential, its so vaguely related to the thread it barely counts.

It is at least a 8.5/10 shitpost AT LEAST

Bumplock sticky. The example of failure so bad it has be displayed for all to see. I wish I would have saved my screenies from the last thread that was this bad and got the same treatment. God that was fun.

Attached: failure.jpg (120x17, 3.53K)

░░░░░▓▓░░░░░▓▓░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░
░░▐█████████▀███████▌░░░░░░
░▐█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▀███░░░░░░
░█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▌░░░░░
▐████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐██░░░░░░
░█████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▒███░░░░░
░░██▌▒▒▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▌▀▐▒▒▐▀▌░░░░
░░███▒▒▌▀▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▐░░░░
░░▐█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▌░░░░
░░░▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▐▄▒▄▌▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░░░
░░░▐▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░
░░░░▀▀▒▌▒▒▒▄███▀▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▌░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▐▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▄▀▒▒▐░░░░░
░░░░░▄▄█▌▀▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄░
▄▄██████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄███
██████████▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄████
████████▀█▀██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀███
███████░█░█░█░█░█░█░██░████
███████▄█▄█▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄██▄████

hahahah fucking Holla Forums always delivers. Cheers matey

Do fleshlights even feel good though? Hands and mouths barely feel good after real pussy, so I can't understand how plastic would.

Look who it is again, ID ff0f70. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "ff0f70" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Why?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (139x27, 2.03K)

Attached: 3288e2cee236d3a9ef8beb46f3439d33032d4dbf9ff2ff26b1abf62a847b972f.jpg (563x366, 57.08K)

Sorry anons, my bad. Had anchored already and banned user for being a useless faggot.

Attached: fuhg.jpg (700x609, 106.28K)

I have no idea how it feels it was not the technology I was talking about. I was talking about the AI deep fakes, we are living in a world right now where you can create a realistic video of anybody embarrassing themselves or in compromised positions.

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT SHIT POSTING WILL LOOK LIKE IN 2020, HERE IS A HINT ITS ANGELA MERKEL GETTING THE SHIT KICK OUT OF HER IN A CAGE FIGHT

Attached: chinse security.webm (908x720 2.2 MB, 2.92M)

If you ever speak to me like that again I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a shit how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn on all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. Ill turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either…I'll fucking resusictate you and kill you again myself. Okay phaggot?

get ready for your 4wk ban for telling the truth "chronic shitposting"

Attached: MrClean-retard.png (533x65, 13.45K)

Not being married myself I have not yet known a woman, but being the owner of a fleshlight: yes, they feel amazing. Using my hand is now significantly less pleasurable.

Attached: 3ec.jpg (620x559, 118K)

I was just as pissed as you seeing this bullshit sticked, it was an accident.

BlewIt is much better. I can't imagine ever using my hand again

lol u will nao get b& 2 derp

Spunky? Is that you?

NOW THIS IS SHITPOSTING

Attached: 1515940685793.png (1099x618, 1.76M)

If you look at the board log, I don't hand out bans for criticism and in this case it is rightfully deserved, I fucked up gesture browsing to next tab to check post history, end of story.

how is BlewIt better? It seems to be very similar.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans.
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.

Kek I'm serious. Pic related goes to tab to right (e.g. post history). If that crosses a link it can on rare occasions register as a click.

Why? Can browse on a couch with just a mouse and fast (Logi MX Master can do almost anything I need bar type) and it's also a much better way to browse I find.
Again, my bad.

Kek. Onto it.

Attached: gesture.png (890x312, 815.19K)

Which thread? The bong kike e-celeb speech recruitment thread with (((Tommy Robinson))) and (((Sarcuck of Mossad)))?

We're reaching levels of autism never before thought possible.

Attached: Autism meter.gif (253x30 67.91 KB, 2.16K)

better texture. better suction; and better suction control it has a small vent at the bottom to reduce/increase suction. more durable construction. easier to clean. has a better box for storage. mostly i think it just tickles the pickle better. like the ribs and stuff.

true. you're not Heil. That autism should really stop. if you're going to wield the banhammer like an autist, can you guys at least b& for blatant newfaggotry? If newfags would grow up, and the board would exhibit the discipline it had 3 yrs ago, then you wouldn't have to run around autistically banning people you believe to be "shills" because the board will take care of itself. also, protip: lots of the people ur banning as shareblue are actually Holla Forums oldfags - like the more hardcore of them. Holla Forums used to get off on being the most extreme, now it sucks GOP cock and that's bullshit, if you don't mind me saying so. also, if you're make Holla Forums into GOP/pol/, you will attract the fuck out of DNC shills, but if you allow Holla Forums to go back to h8/pol/, I guarantee you that will die down. DNC isn't going to spend their money attempting to shill a couple thousand NSDAP enthusiasts, nahmean? at least not that much money

Attached: f2ea5e48403798ee564788d2d51c24163feaca17aa6eea6f21b283a4e3842589.png (424x514, 53.43K)

shit. this was for

Shit star over geez, you seem like a nice guy stop embarrassing yourself

Never apologize.

come again?

can't say i agree with this 100%, but torposter has a point

I can dig it. For some reason assumed you were more crippled than hotwheels and used a camera-based headnod gesture browsing

not the BO or a mod but got banned in the past for discussing IG Farben, Standard Oil, and the logistic mechanisms that would have been necessary to sustain the war by one of those faggots

Is history no longer chronic shitposting?

Attached: The_Holocaust_is_a_Lie_-_so_say_we_all.mp4 (400x226, 2.05M)

LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKING RUSSIAN HACKER YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE FUCKING WITH I'M WITH THE US CYBER WARFARE DIVISION AND I WILL ROOT YOUR BOX YOU COCKKNUCKLE FUCKSOCKET SHIT HEEL DON'T EVER POST HERE AGAIN DO YOU HEAR ME WHAT'S THAT SOUND? OH JUST YOUR COMEUPPANCE YOU SILLY LITTLE FUCK. IT'S COMING AND I'M COMING - IN YOUR RUSSIAN WHORE OF A WIFE. YOU WANNA GO TOE TO TOE WITH ME SHITBAG? I'VE KILLED RUSSIAN HACKERS BEFORE AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN. DON'T YOU EVER EVER EVER FUCKING TALK LIKE THAT AGAIN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD. DO YOU LIKE ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT? YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET SOME YOU FAT SACK OF SHIT FUCKFINGERS. ENJOY YOUR LAST MOMENTS ON EARTH.

Attached: nightmares.jpg (288x288, 16.97K)

I've never really understood the whole suction thing. That might be a product of having had the surgical jew get me as a newborn.

DON'T YOU EVER POST A PICTURE LIKE THAT AT ME AGAIN YOU FUCKING NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW PATHETIC AND INFANTILE YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK? I SUGGEST YOU GIVE UP NOW AND WALK AWAY WITH WHATEVER LITTLE DIGNITY YOU HAVE LEFT. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO FUCK WITH SOMEONE LIKE ME? I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING ANKLES OFF! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE TRAINING I RECEIVED PRIOR TO EXECUTING BLACK OPS ASSASSINATION MISSIONS ON OBVIOUS RUSSIAN SPIES LIKE YOU. YOU THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE? ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKER - YOU CAN TAKE THE FIRST SHOT. MY TRAINING WILL KICK IN BEFORE YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HIT YOU. I'LL FUCK YOUR TEETH INTO YOUR THROAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? APOLOGIZE NOW.

Noted user, please report them for being newfags, I can't see every post here while modding, have banned a few for newfaggotry related shit today already. Agreed that rising newfaggotry needs to be stamped out, certainly don't want that infection here for various reasons including what you mentioned. I have never banned anyone for 'shareblue' (check the log), prefer anons to debate/debunk things as necessary, lurking newfags learn better that way, like any self respecting board should. This is why I left this to sit here with all replies intact.

I prefer to moderate more hands off as you suggested and only delete/long term ban when necessary (major spam/CP/etc), mostly prefer to ban for shorter periods of time too (especially a lazy faggot OP like this one).
Thanks for the feedback.

TOP KEK. That would suck to browse with, Stephen Hawking-tier.
I don't feel there is any problem with what you posted personally (IG Farben etc is important to learn about) but have not seen it either.
Depends on how the history is used to make an OP I guess. Lets face it, much of NatSoc is history, then you have the roots at /new/ etc..

Kek, thanks for that, saved for future salt use. In this case an explanation was warranted, although for a second I thought another mod was trolling me, seeing it sticky!

nigger shit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your little miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

…………/
…..╚⊙ ⊙╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝

DON'T EVER POST A COPYPASTE AT ME AGAIN YOU FUCKING TEENAGER. GET IN LINE BITCH I'LL FUCKING DISMANTLE YOU AT THE JOINTS, RUSSIAN BOT. FUCK YOU AND THE COCK YOU RODE IN ON. OH YOU'RE SORRY? TOO FUCKING LATE. I'VE GOT YOUR IP AND I'M GEOLOCATING YOU AS WE SPEAK. I HOPE YOU LIKE TUNGSTEN CARBIDE RODS BECAUSE YOU'RE ABOUT TO EAT ONE, YOU FUCKING PUSSY NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT. I'LL STAB YOUR FUCKING EYES OUT. FUCK YOU(USER WAS BANNED 6 GORILLION YEARS FOR LOLRANDOM FAGGOTRY)

well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely american) shitting up the place with his lolrandom faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the 4chan irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolanime faggot shit you want on the fucking random board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered

one of the biggest problems of moderation right now is that its not really clear what is or isn't banned, except you can't say "nu-Holla Forums" and you can' say anything "blackpilling" about Trump. And, I don't just mean those retarded Trumpstein spam - like I'm afraid to raise even marginal criticism of trump policy, especially in a sticky (which the mods lord over and censor to hell, which is also pretty gay). Mods used to have clear rules that everyone knew, and pretty much everyone agreed with. Not anymore.

nah, its good if its done right, even if ur cut

this mod sounds respectable. cheers

hear hear. glad to see the new mod has a traditional-style imageboard moderation philosophy. thanks based mod

TEST POST

Don't know what that user was on about, but there was always an instab& on eceleb threads, unless perhaps they do something newsworthy. This is not simply because ecelebs are cancer, but also, more practically speaking, because if you don't instab& ecelebs, then Holla Forums becomes viral marketing ground and that doesn't benefit user. So the main problem is to avoid viral marketing, but also ecelebs should generally be considered cancer.

What was you're thread? I think I know who this is… what did you post that was fugged?

tbh, he is not /ourguy/. He was the meme candidate that also was better than any of the others. He does good things. He also screws up occasionally. It is not possible to say anything about it because then you just get called a shill or shareblue. Personally, I don't think that there are that many actual shills, they would be far more effective on normal news websites where they can astroturf. I do think that some people shitpost as shills though.
I just wish that people would quit responding to bait.

You seem like a good mod.

Everyone needs to shitpost sometimes, even mods ^__~ 1 minute ban of eternity

Agreed this is my main issue taking on the job recently and something that I feel needs to happen. Will raise this with Heil and see what can be done.
I understand why some of the more heavy handed moderation is done (e.g. torspam) but also feel if pushed to far, it leads to a snowball effect which can make more work for mods, plus alienate more critical users as you explained. Without critical users/discourse, you have an echo chamber like plebbit.

Thank you, user, just want to see a healthy board with well supported discourse/free speech (basically the whole point Anons come here in the first place), secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, plus do my best for the board and die Bewegung.

Skeletor may have got them for ban evasion just now but I'm pretty sure they posted the tommy robinson/sarcuck of mossad bong e-celeb speakers' corner OP yesterday. They didn't appeal, then ban evaded and posted it again, Skeletor was nicer than me/wasn't aware I'd dealt with them prior and just banned it, I wiped the OP because they didn't even have the decency to appeal and explain why + evaded. Not going to give you a platform if you are a faggot about it.
If the user is reading, if you are reasonable and have a good appeal or reasoning as to why you want to post (((tommy mossad))) and (((sarcuck))) speeches, then I'll consider it. Almost anything to do with them will of course be compromised, so I was worried about newer anons being sucked into a honeypot and their opsec. I've been photographed many times in earlier days protesting and harassed by spooks before, it's not fun.

Sorry for the wall-of-post, anons.

Attached: 15140437169440.webm (1280x720, 4.39M)

I'm one of the worst TORspammers as of late. You seem reasonable so I'll let you in on a little secret: there's been a ridiculous change in severity of moderation with no explanation why or in what direction. Capricious and heavy handed moderation (with insanely long bans) are handed out for even minor infractions. I'm serving a 4 year ban, despite having a good post history, because I said something critical of Trump.

Also the wordfiltering of e-thnonationalism (among the other shitty wordfilters) are also points of contention.

We know kampfy = Heil now so let's not pretend. We also know that Skeletor is kampfy's reddit mod buddy that helped him out with the CSS.

Attached: Alex Jones - Profanity Filled Rant about Adam Cuckschiffs Russia allegations.webm (640x360, 6.55M)

well, to be fair, it would be nice if those appeals actually ever worked. I've heard rumors that sometimes they do, but I've never had that work. Of course, I VPN so who knows what my post history looks like

I think I know who it is. If I see them around, I'll ask them about it.

like gangstalking shit? I'm telling you that's happened to me, too, but you can't tell anyone or they'll call you schizo. Its not fun at all - super-creepy

I agree with this user about the wordfiltering. Wordfilters can be a funny prank the mods play on users, but generally speaking they shouldn't last for more than a few weeks. After that, they can really stifle communication. Some of the wordfilters are okay, especially if its wordfiltering common spam, but I, too, question why 3thnicnation4lism is wordfiltered to CivNat. We used to tease Holla Forums and say that they had so many wordfilters because their arguments suck so much and their mods have so little respect for them. We can't very well fuck with them for that, now.

user is also right about bans length not equating to the severity of the infraction. For awhile there, everything was a 4wk ban, no matter what you did. And, permab&s should be saved for only the most absurd of infractions. I know shills can suck, but remember they're often using the same VPNs that perfectly legitimate users use. and given the fact that the hack exposed that 8ch logs everyone's IPs and posts, if you don't use a VPN then lol newfag deserves it

I don't know anything about this kampfy, skeletor, heil reddit stuff, except that Heil used to almost never b& and then at some point he got super autistic. I'm not going to speculate about that, but just say it is weird. We used to relatively respect our mods, but now that's different. It makes those of us who have been around for years really feel like we're posting in foreign territory.

thanks again for popping in on the thread. It's good to have some interaction with moderation after polmeta being ignored and autistically spammed for so long

I have noticed this also and feel it can alienate users, as it's easy to catch genuine Anons up in this when throwing bans out. Perhaps it's mods getting fed up with walls of drumpf shit and getting heavy handed? I don't know but it probably doesn't help.

We spoke in another thread, I have already raised your feedback with Heil, didn't get anywhere with it. Can you call your ISP and get a new IP? I feel you are reasonable and deserve another chance but I can't change another mods' ban, nor do anything about a past one that's out of the system.
I stay out of the board politics and who is who, just here to do the job. I find it pretty interesting how some of you can figure out who is who though.. hats off if you're right.

Word filtering is mostly used for dealing with spam posting but perhaps there needs to be a sticky thread for a week where these issues can all be raised? E.g. Clear rules, debate on word filters etc. I personally find the ISReligion of Cuck™ one to be the worst because it breaks links and makes discussing middle east stuff a pain in the ass at times.
One rule that really needs clarification is 'Well reasoned discourse is allowed' and defining what that is.
E.g. I feel that Basic 'Muh drumpf zog zog' with no reasoning is not a quality discourse and brings board quality down.
Saying, 'Trump has bought onboard X and they are bad because X and have a history of X (e.g. that latest neofaggot appointed - name skips my mind) I feel is a great way to do it.
Thing with Trump is that much of what he does cannot be taken at face value usually, as he often will pull the twist. But I feel that's for Anons to fight it out over so all can learn from the debate.
plz no spam

I've also had plenty of my own appeals rejected in past. Mostly the bans were well deserved though. (even copped a (deserved) ban as a mod recently and appealed, kek).

Thank you. Perhaps I should have let it stay in hindsight but was pretty pissed off about lack of appeal/reasoning as to why it should be here.

No, (((cohenincidences))) like a 'photographers meeting' happening same day over the road of a planned, small protest, then they all start taking photos of us. The whole group of us knew what was going on. It was a small group too, so the heat was pretty hilariously over the top. I videoed them so the heat goes both ways, they can also be harassed and stalked back ;) This was decade ago or more though before gangstalking was a thing.
But yeah it is a bit creepy. Hope you don't have any more issues.

Excellent point and yeah word filters are not my thing. Perhaps they need a time out/limit on application.

I'm on shit internet, multiple lists (as above), everything is timed/recorded anyway so VPN is just a waste of time for me and slows browsing down. As a lawfag I don't fear them anymore - beaten all their apparatus incl rothskikes agencies that most of Holla Forums are still not redpilled on, sadly.

Agreed 100% and this is also why I prefer shorter bans, using them more as a 'think about shit before you post' instead of an iron fist.

Great point. I'll send this thread through to Heil to read over.

Welcome and thank you for the excellent feedback, I want to try to change the direction of this board back to how things used to be and we give it back to you, the people.

Attached: Trump - Bane- And we give it back to you---the people.mp4 (1280x720, 1.41M)

I'm out anons, thank you again for the feedback.
Will check this again tomorrow. Cheers.

It was actually disgined by strong independent womyn