Nintendo Switch Exclusive built in Unreal Engine 4

archive.fo/O0Sps

game of the year coming through :^)

I would think most of us could relate to this character.

I mean, it looks nice, but what do you do? It is a game after all. Right?

Yanny ass burgers

That Cockatrice, Cancer

That Sheepdog, Autism

Is he cute? No homo.

False advertising.

Of course it's not, it's a fucking French "art" "game"

I have asperges and hate everyone else who has asperges or is even remotely like myself so I hope this developer gets fucked by prison niggers for trying to pander to me

he isn't trying to pander to people with aspergers but rather people who pretend to care and people who find mental disease fashionable.

Wouldn't buying the turkey mean you bought a Wii-U and 3DS? Wii-U is already killed dead by nintendo. Of all the consoles you could buy this holiday season, the nintendo systems are the worst choice and worst value by a fucking mile. I hate PS4 and Xbone but let's be honest here.

I don't see the problem here, they're catering to their target audience perfectly.

they'd need to age the kid up 15 years to be accurate.

This. Making fiction about disabled children is always Oscar-bait, even when it's not a movie.

So basically shitheads and rich brats.

This console just gets worse every day and it's not even out yet.

Glad to know I am not the only autist who can't fucking stand other people with Aspergers.

But fuck those people even harder.

Unless the game is about saying stupid shit and no one being surprised about it because he's a high functioning retard, it's inaccurate.

And nothing of value was gained.

What the fuck is it trying to say? Get a switch for christmas, but also it's coming out after christmas?

wait till you see the mountain climbing sim, Todd.

Finally, a game where Holla Forums can truly relate to the main character.

QUALITY PREMISE
U
A
L
I
T
Y

P
R
E
M
I
S

The Wii U didn't bring too many, we can only hope it'll be a bigger failure meme.

there's already a thread about this

Enjoy the bumplock