I am about to start playing this game for the first time. Any words of advice?

I am about to start playing this game for the first time. Any words of advice?

Also I might stream it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/planescape/comments/2ehytf/complete_list_of_planescape_torment_mods/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make sure to update your journal.

Put points into wisdom.

What class should I go?

Yes. Lots and lots of words.

You're in for getting your ass pounded by a bull nigger for making retarded template threads you underaged faggot.

Just remember you will never be able to complete it. Only if you focus and determine all your life to it, and have no other video games installed.

I am telling the truth here.

Yeah GET THE FUCK OFF Holla Forums AND START PLAYING, YOU DUMB FAGGOT

OP, it doesn't matter what class you are, you can change it. Stat priority is always the same:

wis > int > cha > con > str = dex

Pretty much this.

I don't have any other video games. I have reached apoint where I hate all video games.

Can planescape save me from this purgatory?

Try not to look at any guides, and go through the game naturally.
That said prioritize Wisdom more than anything. 16int/16wis/ and put the rest into con.

Probably not, the gameplay in torment is ass, as well as the UI. The story is great, but unless you are really into that it won't change much.

Yes.

don't trust the skull

Mage. You start the game off with Morty, who is a fighter, in your party, and you can get Dak'Kon, who is the best fighter in the game, at the flaming man bar right after you leave the mortuary. You'll get a thief not to long after that as well. You can do a dual class thing like Baldur's Gate, but only through a glitch if you want to.

Also, try to talk your way out of conflicts as much as you can. There are only around 4 or 5 fights you absolutely have take part it(not counting encounters with random monsters and thieves who attack you just for being there.)

All these faggots are lying.
Max dex and play a rogue.

Best top for the game is that it starts slow. Until you find the corpse picker you won't really see why the game is so fun. Kind of like deus ex before the return to new york.

Prepare for terrible combat.

Kill both the animated armor and flame elemental once in your party. Pick a metal box for it instead.

WEAPONS NOT DOING A DAMN THING!
MY BITE DON'T WORK ON THIS THING!

Don't bother streaming it, and if you've played Bulder's Gate or Neverwinter Nights you'll know what you're in for. And yes the comparison to a novel is apt since reading is what you're going to be doing the majority of the game.

Actual advice? Put points into Intelligence, user. Being smart and figuring out the unconventional solution to problems will bring you more experience and greater yields than simply bashing and killing everything in your path (save for a part near the start of the game that requires you to pretty much only do that).
Intelligence and Wisdom will serve you well. Many speeches and conversations require a certain degree of intelligence to simply comprehend or think to say an answer or question.

And Charisma.

Fucking delete it from your computer.

Always get fixes and restorations.
reddit.com/r/planescape/comments/2ehytf/complete_list_of_planescape_torment_mods/

It's the first thing I found, basic stuff, and it's not really as over the top as BG mods.

Don't open it.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Do you want to make your own hentai then?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Rolled 8, 12, 6 = 26 (3d100)

FIRE FOR RAMPAGE.

They are looking really good imo. Got a sort of Master Chief color scheme going on.

underrated post

I have deflowered at least six girls then never spoken to them again.

sorry, I guess.

Apology accpeted

haha good joke i really laughed

She (Otoya) doesn't look nearly the same as the scene from the anime.

I doubt any of them come to my neck of the woods, but it is possible.
Especially as teacuck I think it is either is or has moved to clearwater. Which is one county south of me.

That was pretty funny, I don't see how that's a capitalism thing though. Seems more like a 1984 thing (the transmissors in every home, etc). Again, totalitarism. If it was capitalism, there would be bigger models that were more expensive and luxurious than the regular small ones everyone has.

the cardboard thing I thought was because NPC isn't a real city but more of a theme park, themed after Porky himself, with lots of references to Mother 2, as I said in the post above, I see it more as "wacky lol so random fanservice" (which was actually effective, I think) rather than a critique on the way Americans live.

Rather than Itoi wanting to force any moral, he just wanted the player to feel a sense of disgust by the logo of Mother 3, with woods mixed with metal. He didn't mention anything about being an enviromental activist, or hating capitalism, he just thought mixing something organic with something metallic looks unnatural and that's an effective way to trigger what he wanted people to feel with it, it's not just an ideology or a political view, it's more abstract than that.
Also really nothing wrong if it was actually a call for people to be more conscious about enviromental issues and wild life, that isn't only related to capitalism, communism or whatever, it's a thing that concerns the whole planet.

One shot's or Unit are your best bets, fluffing up some star travelers wouldn't be too bad though

i couldnt carry any more so i had to drop it

Bolo hangs with Shantae because they've known each other since they were really young according to Matt. Also why he never hits on her, she's like a sister to him.

You should. I did it for Bloodborne and I'm having a blast.

Razgriz

i alaays wanted to try super dbz.

user, you do realize GG is older than BB right?