Branding cult leader arrested

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

Keith Raniere, leader of NXIVM sex cult in Upstate NY, arrested by FBI

archive.is/rLypQ

The leader of a secretive Capital Region organization that allegedly brands women and has been called an "extreme cult" has been arrested by the FBI, the Albany Times Union reported on Monday.

Keith Raniere, co-founder of the NXIVM corporation in Colonie, has been charged with sex trafficking and forced labor. A victim claimed she was branded with Raniere's initials and blackmailed by the group in a New York Times expose earlier in March.

According to a federal complaint, Raniere, known by his followers as "The Vanguard," coerced women into joining a slave-master club by threatening to reveal ruinous information about the slave or someone close to her. Such information included sexually explicit photographs and damning videos and letters.

Attached: branding-iron.jpg (7.82 KB, 474x342)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesunion.com/news/article/NXIVM-co-founder-Keith-Raniere-charged-in-federal-12782354.php
web.archive.org/web/20180327013756/https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/NXIVM-co-founder-Keith-Raniere-charged-in-federal-12782354.php
archive.is/GIped
archive.is/aXAyk
desuarchive.org/qresearch/thread/810563/
artvoice.com/2017/11/23/sara-bronfmans-husband-basit-igtet-has-ties-to-muslim-terrorists-and-cult-leader-raniere/
archive.is/5npB4
artvoice.com/category/news/investigative/nxivm/
web.archive.org/web/20180217224526/https://artvoice.com/category/news/investigative/nxivm/
wnyt.com/news/fbi-raids-waterford-home-in-connection-to-nxivm-investigation-keith-raniere/4842157/
archive.is/zK4JO
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html
nxivm.com/
hooktube.com/watch?v=oZ5wV7ChUzY
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27/nxivm-cult-leader-coerced-women-into-sex-branded-initials-on-his-slaves-authorities-say.html
archive.is/exeXx
wnd.com/2018/03/clintons-received-cash-from-cult-leaders-who-brainwashed-sex-slaves/

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

Attached: 1508385535016.jpg (19.24 KB, 326x284)

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Degenerates are going to be degenerates, I guess.

Raniere, known by his followers as "The Vanguard," coerced women into joining a slave-master club by threatening to reveal ruinous information about the slave or someone close to her. Such information included sexually explicit photographs and damning videos and letters.
It's like an NTR manga IRL.

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

It's like an NTR manga IRL.
John Argus IRL.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

Holla Forums is not a news board. Why are you posting this here?

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

politics, news and current events.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Holla Forums - Politically Incorrect★
Politics, news, happenings, current events

Fuck off.

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

Hi Keith. Why did you do it?

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

newyorkupstate.com
Would this be on the FBI .gov site if true? I'm not seeing immediate hits elsewhere, but a lot of "currently investigating" articles from Dec. '17.
If true, this is beyond Weinstein-tier proof that the swamp is beyond drained from sea to shining sea.
I didn't watch embed related, but the cult was in NY but involves a lot of Hollywood "celebrities".
Why can't I embed Hooktube?

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

timesunion.com/news/article/NXIVM-co-founder-Keith-Raniere-charged-in-federal-12782354.php

web.archive.org/web/20180327013756/https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/NXIVM-co-founder-Keith-Raniere-charged-in-federal-12782354.php

Attached: cult.png (1.69 MB, 1077x7938)

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

Mexico

MS-13

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

Mexico cooperates to kick criminals out of their country
I can't even

Attached: NXIVM-and-Fiji.png (642.07 KB, 1596x748)

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

technically it was originally /new/ and it was nhp: news, history, politics

so you fuck off

Mason Young
Mason Young

Attached: 5806755c1faeb6ae027e60287ff1c078e6049b9a1ae427f5e29f0781f44e76a9.png (161.88 KB, 522x662)
Attached: a1ef4183910b593ce3770d9ee95e3d7a1e27cdfcd977953d3a943f2b0991e7a8.png (183.55 KB, 521x661)
Attached: dcb7ba1bbba1dfed314472d1e8144d70cae611ab0ec94e694441930bc9942ee4.png (175.98 KB, 553x661)

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

Nigger, search 'Keith Raniere' it's getting hits everywhere right now.

As far back as 2015 there was suspicions of cult activity. Here is his kikepedia page archive.is/GIped

And back in 2011 he had a big enough ego to make a kikepedia page for himself naming him the smartest man alive Considering he's a nobody, who else would have made it?. archive.is/aXAyk

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

Attached: branding-iron-transparent.png (27.53 KB, 474x342)

John Torres
John Torres

Just noticed:
shape of branding iron tip
no speculation as to who predicted this

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

Meanwhile Hillary is still walking free. Really fries the almonds.

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

Q fags btfo. I guess there won't be any drops tonight.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-27.png (186.96 KB, 366x476)

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

Future proves past. Expand your thinking.

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

it's not a pyramid scheme, it's a…
How do words combine into sentences to communicate meaning?
I said there's little mention of the FBI arrest…plenty of articles on the cult activities, friendo.
news unlocks map
Seriously, though: how are women this stupid?

Attached: pyramid-scheme.gif (1.13 MB, 493x333)

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

That is so bizzare, i would have smeared the skin with cum before the branding iron stances it into the skin, would have given it a very special touch.

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

thats not the brand he used. its just some default image the FAGGOT OP used. the real brand is some ugly AF retarded brand that includes both their initials.

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

desuarchive.org/qresearch/thread/810563/ the Qpids are looking into this and there's some real deep shady shit there. They installed a keylogger on Edgar Bronfman's computer, the cult ran on the money of two of Bronfman's daughters, one of them married a Libyan terrorist, they nabbed several actresses out of high profile shows like Smallville and Battlestar Galactica, and there are high level political connections. This is a happening.

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

this is a happening
This is multilevel happening.
Rainere has connections to Hollywood
funded by the Seagrams heiress
connected to anti-Qaddafi Libyans
possible HRC tie-in
Just one teased out connection:
"Sara Bronfman’s husband, Basit Igtet, has ties to Muslim terrorists and cult leader Raniere"
November 23, 2017
Muslim Basit Igtet is married to Sara Bronfman, one of the leaders of NXIVM. The couple has two daughters. Sara is the daughter of the late Edgar M. Bronfman, Sr.
The late Mr. Bronfman was a billionaire businessman and longtime President of the World Jewish Congress. Mr. Bronfman was also chairman of his family’s Seagram liquor company from 1971 to 2000 when the company was sold.
The Libya Herald reports that Al Sadiq Abd-Alrahman Ali Al-Ghariani supports Basit Igtet, who in September reentered the political arena, calling on Libyans to overthrow the Libyan government and install him as President.
Al Sadiq Abd-Alrahman Ali Al-Ghariani [above] is a religious and political actor in the wars in Libya, 2011 and 2014 , in which he supported Religion of Cuck™ic jihadists of the country. He served as grand mufti, the highest religious authority in the country since 2012. In 2014, he was accused of promoting terrorism by the British Ministry of the Interior.
He has been compared to Ayatollah Khomeini and his revolution in Iran and has the support of armed militias in Derna and Benghazi.
According to World News Links Libyan Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda show support for Basit Igtet.
Basit Igtet meeting Muslim Brotherhood led by Mohamad Sawan. In the meeting also, Tunisia Muslim Brotherhood leader R. Ghannouchi.
Supporters of the Libyan branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, & Shura Council-al-Qaeda in Libya, took to the streets of Libya’s capital Tripoli, Green/Martyrs’ Square, on September 5 to show support for Basit Igtet.
Mr. Igtet announced his intentions to run for President and called upon his supporters to take to the streets on the September 25, as he arrived in Libya traveling from his resident country of Switzerland. Mr. Igtet lives in Albany NY, Switzerland and the UK with his heiress wife.
“It is estimated that Sara Bronfman has funneled more than $100 million of her assets into NXIVM,” reads the report. “NXIVM has been described as a brainwashing cult. In a video of the leader Keith Raniere, he appears to make indirect death threats, when his leadership is questioned”.
“I’ve had people killed because of my beliefs and because of their beliefs,” Keith Raniere says.
Mr. Igtet’s attempt at the overthrow of Libya failed when supporters turned out to number less than 2,000.
Sources say Mr. Igtet has become closely associated with Mr. Raniere in the last few years, after his wife returned to Albany, New York, to live near Mr. Raniere, who she considers her mentor.
Sara Bronfman Igtet is the financier of both Mr. Raniere and Mr. Igtet.
It all adds up to a Raniere style chaos.
Mr. Igtet is a Muslim, associating with enemies of US. UK and Israel, while being married to the daughter of the former president of the Worlds Congress of Jews, who is funding his efforts to overthrow Libya and, were he successful, hand it over to the radical Muslim extremists who would be inimical to the interests of the Jewish people everywhere.
One suspects that behind the scenes is Keith Ranere, laughing up his sleeve at the madness of it all – much of which he fomented and encouraged.
It sometimes seems he seeks the destruction of everyone he meets.
artvoice.com/2017/11/23/sara-bronfmans-husband-basit-igtet-has-ties-to-muslim-terrorists-and-cult-leader-raniere/
archive.is/5npB4

Attached: screencapture-artvoice-2017-11-23-sara-bronfmans-husband-basit-igtet-has-ties-to-muslim-terrorists-and-cult-leader-raniere-2018-03-27-15-16-07.png (1.82 MB, 1077x6789)

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

joining a club
That used to just be called slavery.

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

THIS IS INDESCRIBABLY FUCKING YUGE
just look at these headlines
Dalai Lama Secretary denies $1 million paid to speak for Raniere; Yet Dalai Lama Trust founded 10 days after Albany speech with $2 million in donations
Raniere’s latest heist of Bronfman money involved $20M cell phone scam meant to foil NSA & FBI; it followed commodities and LA real estate scams
Raniere told followers ‘death threat’ [not law enforcement] made him leave for Mexico
Contractor files lien against Sara Bronfman’s Albany mansion, claims heiress stiffed him out of $35k
Raniere says famous forensic psychiatrist evaluated sorority; Park Dietz says he was not hired to evaluate sorority
Mexico: ‘And Now The End Is Near’: Alejandro Junco, Felipe Calderon Wade In to Topple Salinas, Raniere
Exclusive: Bronfman reached out to ‘Crisis’ PR as well as lobbyists,
New York Times breaks the news: The DOJ/FBI investigating Raniere/NXIVM
NXIVM doctors, Danielle Roberts & Brandon Porter represented by top medical malpractice law firm; but NY State has not taken action yet
Clare Bronfman in Mexico, seen in San Pedro near Raniere
Mexico: Emiliano Salinas bypassed as PRI candidate for President; branding women might have burnt his political career
artvoice.com/category/news/investigative/nxivm/
web.archive.org/web/20180217224526/https://artvoice.com/category/news/investigative/nxivm/

Attached: screencapture-artvoice-2017-11-23-sara-bronfmans-husband-basit-igtet-has-ties-to-muslim-terrorists-and-cult-leader-raniere-2018-03-27-15-16-07.png (1.75 MB, 1076x6743)

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

wnyt.com/news/fbi-raids-waterford-home-in-connection-to-nxivm-investigation-keith-raniere/4842157/

archive.is/zK4JO

Authorities were inside a Halfmoon house on Tuesday, after the leader of the secretive Clifton Park group NXIVM was arrested in Mexico.

Keith Raniere is due in court in Texas on Tuesday. He's facing sex-trafficking charges after allegedly running a pyramid with levels of "slaves".

Raniere heads NXIVM, which is pitched as a self-improvement group.

According to a federal court complaint, sorority members are made to give collateral, like nude pictures, to join the group. They're threatened that the collateral will be released if they don't follow orders. Some were required to have sex with Raniere.

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

THIS IS INDESCRIBABLY FUCKING YUGE

That's an yuuuuge understatement. Connections to Hillary Clinton.

Attached: happening.jpg (14.49 KB, 474x269)

Joseph White
Joseph White

Qpids

Last week we were LARPing faggots. I'll take Qpids, it's an improvement.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

its just some default image the FAGGOT OP used

I'm solidly heterosexual, and not above making fun of myself.

Attached: plane.jpg (18.35 KB, 474x339)

Landon Green
Landon Green

Seriously, though: how are women this stupid?

Drugs, low self esteem, and hypnosis.

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

What's the board?

not entirely heterosexual, just solidly so

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

No, you won’t be taking any designation which tricks people into thinking you’re something you’re not. You are paid jewish shills LARPing about bullshit that was proven false half a year ago. You need to be banned on sight.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Don’t fucking pay attention to paid shills. Q-LARP faggots are liars. Report them.

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

I kind of want to check it out for myself. Quite likely hogwash, but I want to see the kind of content they post. I tried "q" instead of "pol" but it was like a joke page or something.

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

You need to be banned on sight.

Pelicans need to be euthanized.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

paid shills
paid

Pic related.

/qresearch/index.html

And keep your str8 boi fantasies to yourself.

Attached: free.jpg (32.21 KB, 474x529)

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

I gotta admit, the idea of Allison Mack and Kristin Kreuk being in a sex cult has my younger self tweaking out a little.

Attached: excited-tank.gif (3.92 MB, 327x194)

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

This is teasing a distant memory i have of reading about this somewhere before…
Im pretty sure this branding cult ran "self development" retreats/workshops for high-profile women in the corporate world and entertainment industry.
Coming up empty in search- can anyone confirm?

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

Branding women
Better than a wedding ring for identifying cattle.

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

connected to anti-Qaddafi Libyans
What the fuck are you trying to talk about that didn't exist.
The only ant qaddafi people were americans and frenchies

And this retarded shit is fucking fake and has zero sources.
Are you the same fetishist that has been spamming your slave fics peior to this?

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

Attached: herkluhaselhslhts.png (260.61 KB, 480x360)
Attached: hyjjtutyyit.jpg (50.6 KB, 630x351)

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Related to the Finder's cult?

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

What took so long? Where were the father's, uncles, brothers etc?

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

I think you mean this. Weird. The article is from 2017.

nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html

The cult also has an official website

nxivm.com/

Attached: 1511405771508.png (888.67 KB, 756x715)

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

Attached: spankathon-cr.jpg (103.21 KB, 800x368)

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

According to ((wikipedia))
NXIVM is a multi-level marketing organization that offers personal and professional development seminars.
just go to the one thread on this topic desuarchive.org/qresearch/thread/810563/ and disregard the generals
unless you want to see the worst shilling money can buy
they're taking a larp so far that the fbi is even conducting raids on high-level members of the cul-…er, i mean "management training organization"

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

that bread
(((salzman))) (((Bronfman)))

Attached: 1496176381173.jpg (98.9 KB, 717x510)

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

get paid a cool 30 shekels per diem to shitpost on a himalayan walking shoe fitting size board
these autists start talking about the company that signs my yearly 1090
being raided by the FBI
but they said if i joined their supersekrit fruhternal club and got bumfukkd just the onetimethey'dmake measuccessful partnerI NVER THOUGHT ID GO TI PRISOENNN1!!!
lel
gif related
user, please: we're trying to dig here
(((Bronfman)))
user, do you realize just who this (((Bronfman is)))?????
Clare Bronfman
the youngest daughter of the billionaire philanthropist and former Seagram chairman, Edgar Bronfman Sr.
is the money behind this cult multilevel marketing organization
Edgar Bronfman Sr.
The Bronfman family is a Canadian Jewish family. It owes its initial fame to Samuel Bronfman (1889–1971), who made a fortune in the alcoholic distilled beverage business during the 20th century through the family's Seagram Company.
former President of the World Jewish Congress
"perhaps the single largest force in the Jewish charitable world."
inb4 the daughter is "a renegade who ran off with her inheritance" and not just "fulfilling the family's longstanding goals"
that place is very JQ-neutral and rightfully so—it polarizes/derails too much
some random doc on the Bronfman's I didn't watch
hooktube.com/watch?v=oZ5wV7ChUzY

Attached: kramer-doubletake.gif (1.04 MB, 320x180)

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

Fuck man, why don't I ever get invited to sex cults…

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

It's not as fun as it looks in pictures. You'd get bored and be back on Holla Forums after a week at most.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

Oh Im well aware kek

Attached: 36-smallville.jpg (395.52 KB, 1024x1024)
Attached: htyjyj.jpg (603.14 KB, 1024x768)
Attached: images.jpg (367.01 KB, 1024x768)

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

Dalai Lama is CIA. Also a secret Nazi.

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

Guy is leader of a cult and dominates women
Just some long haired hippy-looking piece of shit soyboy.
God, women are so pathetic. And this asshole's rich too. this world needs a purge so badly.

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

You could do it too if you were a sick fuck with an unhealthy obsession. And probably do a better job of it. But then you'd have less time for more productive things. Like Holla Forums.

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

This always happens with cults.

Starting a cult is a pretty good way to have sex with lots of women and steal peoples money.

L ron hubbard was actually a genius not only did he start a cult, he innovated by making the cult members hollywood stars that would make millions and be enslaved to the cult

One thing i have noticed is that there are almost no cults started by women.

Camden James
Camden James

So I need to start a cult that has mandated donations of 10% of your salary so I can call it a church.

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

there's probably a downside i don't see
As I understand pyramid schemes, you have to keep bringing in new member who bring in new members or else the exponential demands can't keep up.
(By it's very nature, the pyramid scheme always borrows beyond its means.)

Attached: cool-cult-leader-.jpeg (85.96 KB, 676x450)

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

bumping for overnight anons
i'd love to see a post velocity graph plotted over time zones

Attached: shift-change.gif (3.46 MB, 448x355)

Parker Long
Parker Long

lel, one biggest BDSM blogs on tumblr is rulled "The Rule Set" and is run by a Brooklyn hipster soyboy who looks like a 13 year old could beat him up.
In the end it's all about people, especially women, being highly susceptible to mindfuckery.

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

NXIVM
It's about fucking time.

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

Upstate newyork
albany
branding iron

I bet he steamed those hams good.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

It's not mindfuckery they're susceptible to, it's wealth and social status. The mindfuckery is just what they use to justify it.
That "brooklyn hipster soyboy" probably has millions of dollars in his trust fund. The faggot who was arrested ran a pyramid scheme and was likely filthy rich. If you have status, most of which now comes from money because of jewish societal schemes, women will do pretty much anything.
Women who are actually self-sufficient don't succumb to the bullshit, but most of the overly civilized neotenous women aren't just retarded, they're bred to be stupid and helpless.

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

but the other trait that is bred into them is status seeking because status confers safety. Forgot to add that.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

Considering it's more women than men who fell into this, it's actually steamed clams

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

Checking those trips of truth! First the Liddle’ Pedophile ring, now a pizza network/pizza cult based from the Fiji islands? Trump is throwing us clues the absolute madman!

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

Thanks, user. It took 2 days and 60 posts for someone to check my sweet trips.
There's a lotta necrobumping and shit threads being made today…I think they're sliding this and anons don't realize just how yuge it really is. First proof of actual happening imho.
(checked)
(checked)
I'm from Utica, and I've never heard of this.
at least you bumped with your shitposts

Attached: meltdown-crisis-.png (343.22 KB, 532x398)

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

I think they're sliding this and anons don't realize just how yuge it really is.

It's connected to the Clinton Foundation, of course it's yuuuuge.

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

Starting a cult is a pretty good way to have sex with lots of women and steal peoples money.

Yep.

Attached: mj.jpg (30.55 KB, 474x311)
Attached: d.jpg (27.5 KB, 474x355)

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

This keeps being slid. I wonder why?

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27/nxivm-cult-leader-coerced-women-into-sex-branded-initials-on-his-slaves-authorities-say.html

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

archive.is/exeXx

wnd.com/2018/03/clintons-received-cash-from-cult-leaders-who-brainwashed-sex-slaves/

It’s a bizarre and twisted tale of brainwashed sex “slaves” who were branded with a leader’s initials on their private parts – and top executives of the secretive group in upstate New York reportedly pumped thousands of dollars into Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign.

Keith Raniere, co-founder of NXIVM, was arrested Monday in Mexico and extradited to the U.S., where he is being charged with sex trafficking. He appeared in court Tuesday in Texas and signed a waiver for US Marshals to bring him back to New York.

On Tuesday, the FBI raided the Albany home of Nancy Salzman, 63, a registered nurse and hypnotist who is president of NXIVM. The organization describes itself as a “community guided by humanitarian principles that seek to empower people and answer important questions about what it means to be human.” In a series of articles published by James Odato in the Albany Times Union, NXIVM’s practices were questioned and the group was compared to a cult.

A criminal complaint charging Raniere, 57, with sex trafficking alleges that he made female followers have sex with him and do menial chores for masters. The women were reportedly forced to stay quiet about the arrangement or they would be publicly humiliated.

According to the complaint, victims were branded in their pelvic areas with a symbol featuring Raniere’s initials. The branding was performed with a cauterizing pen. Raniere was reportedly known as “The Vanguard.”

“During the branding ceremonies, slaves were required to be fully naked, and the master would order one slave to film with the other held down the slave being branded,” the legal document states, according to CBS News.

“Investigators said that Raniere preferred exceptionally thin women, so ‘slaves’ had to stick to very low-calorie diets and document every food they ate,” CBS reported. “As punishment for not following orders, women were forced to attend classes where they were ‘forced to wear fake cow udders over their breasts while people called them derogatory names,’ or threatened with being put in cages, court papers say.”

Raniere reportedly fled the U.S. last year after the government started interviewing witnesses. Court documents say he dumped his cell phone and began using encrypted email.

Authorities found him living with several women in a posh gated community in Puerta Vallarta.

“After authorities took him into custody on a U.S. warrant, investigators said that the women got into a high-speed car chase,” CBS reported.

The NXIVM website describes Raniere as a “scientist, mathematician, philosopher, entrepreneur, educator, inventor and author” who has “devoted his life to studying the human psychodynamic and developing new tools for human empowerment, expression and ethics.”

Senior FBI official William Sweeney told BBC News: “Keith Raniere displayed a disgusting abuse of power in his efforts to denigrate and manipulate women he considered his sex slaves. He allegedly participated in horrifying acts of branding and burning them, with the co-operation of other women operating within this unorthodox pyramid scheme. These serious crimes against humanity are not only shocking, but disconcerting to say the least, and we are putting an end to this torture today.”

In 2017, Raniere denied the claims against him in a letter on his website, stating, “These allegations are most disturbing to me as non-violence is one of my most important values.”

In October 2007, then-New York Post writer Charles Hurt reported that leaders of the Albany group gave thousands to Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign. And Salzman, the woman whose home was reportedly raided by the FBI, is reportedly a member of the Clinton Global Initiative.

Hurt reported:

Executives and top associates of the Albany-based NXIVM group – along with their family members – donated $29,900 to Clinton’s presidential campaign, according to federal records.

On March 14 and April 13, records show, more than a dozen contributions poured into Clinton’s coffers from NXIVM, an executive and group-awareness training organization led by Brooklyn-born Keith Raniere, 47.

Most were from first-time political donors, each giving the $2,300 maximum. …

At least three of them – group President Nancy Salzman and the Bronfman sisters – are members of Bill’s charitable organization, the Clinton Global Initiative. Membership is by invitation only and requires at least a $15,000 donation per person for one year.

An Albany woman with the name of Nancy Salzman has also contributed nearly $1,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and $400 to the pro-abortion group Emily’s List.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

The 2008 Clinton campaign reportedly downplayed the importance of the contributions.

“Over 100,000 people from across the country have contributed to Sen. Clinton’s campaign for change, and regardless of who supports her, she will always continue to stand up for what she feels is right,” campaign spokesman Blake Zeff told the Post at the time.

The Albany Times Union is also reporting that New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman’s office is probing a nonprofit organization linked to NXIVM that allegedly conducted brain-activity and other human behavioral studies with no oversight.

The Times Union reported:

The nonprofit Ethical Science Foundation was formed in 2007 by Clare E. Bronfman, who owns a horse farm in Delanson and is listed in public records as the trustee and donor of the foundation.

At the request of the attorney general’s office, a state Supreme Court justice recently signed an order directing Bronfman and Dr. Brandon B. Porter, who is involved with NXIVM and conducted the human studies, to turn over all documentation associated with the research, including any written communications, videos, conclusions, consent forms and the names and addresses of “individuals associated with Ethical Science Foundation who participated in any manner with the studies.”

Clare Bronfman, an heiress of the Seagram Company who has called herself the operations director of NXIVM, is a repeat Clinton donor, according to FEC records.

Last October, a Vancouver woman named Jennifer Kobelt, 28, said NXIVM President Nancy Salzman recruited her for brain studies. Kobelt said she was hooked up to an EEG machine to monitor her brain activity. She claims they showed her horrifying images and videos of murder, rape and mutilation, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand has also received money from Bronfman, who reportedly gave $2,400 to the New York Democrat’s 2010 special-election campaign.

“The lawmaker’s dad, Doug Rutnik, worked as an attorney for Nxivm for four months in 2004 at a rate of $25,000 per month,” reported PageSix.com.

But when Rutnik tried to quit, a source told PageSix.com, he was sued and reportedly paid back $100,000.

Also, in December, The Sun reported “Smallville” actress Allison Mack is allegedly a “master” in NXIVM.

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

I wouldn't have sex with that woman tbh too ugu

Attached: bd33c63ddf8254fdf314a8678418eebe30e57b832e45c628aa4443ee54948028.jpg (723.5 KB, 1000x1399)

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

Yep it's called a Tithe.
Most Churches and Synagogues of Satan do it.

Attached: dbfc24e9c14c88262c6e3589eeea900174acb231f46b4efef0195f22c54d4594.png (361.08 KB, 800x600)

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

triggered pedoshill

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

ctrl+F 'bronfman'
nothing

Holla Forums is so blue-pilled on the jews

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

06-1051 - NXIVM CORPORATION ET AL V. ROSS INSTITUTE ET AL

https:// www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCOURTS-njd-2_06-cv-01051/USCOURTS-njd-2_06-cv-01051-7

RICK ROSS.,

Counterclaim-Plaintiff,

v.

KEITH RANIERE, NANCY SALZMAN, KRISTIN

KEEFFE, INTERFOR, INC., JUVAL AVIV, JANE

DOE, and JOHN DOES 1-10,

https:// www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-njd-2_06-cv-01051/pdf/USCOURTS-njd-2_06-cv-01051-5.pdf

NXIVM CORPORATION, a Delaware

corporation,

Plaintiff,

v.

SUSAN FAYE DONES,

https:// www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-wawb-3_10-ap-04338/pdf/USCOURTS-wawb-3_10-ap-04338-0.pdf

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

giving into her sexual fetishes
oh, spank me, daddy
<nah, go fuck yourself, clean this house and make me a fucking sandwich, bitch

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

Holla Forums is not a news board

Reported

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (10.76 KB, 400x200)

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Attached: smallville.jpg (144.66 KB, 983x492)

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Mods please sticky this thread, lots of new info and panicked shills.

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

(((James Franco))) doing Crowley rituals used against L. Ron Hubbard in the past. Also Spirit Cooking.

Attached: hollywood-scientology-vs-Aleister-Crowley-ritual-franco-jews-spirit-cooking.jpg (559.85 KB, 546x1265)

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

full story

Also sticky request. Cults and pedogate are linked somehow to the Clintons

Attached: smallville-cult-libia-hillary-clinton-jews-muslims.jpg (1.24 MB, 1797x6434)