I didn't play this since launch, and frankly found it buggy, rushed and nothing special...

I didn't play this since launch, and frankly found it buggy, rushed and nothing special. But apparently some of you faggots are memeing this into a good game and seeing how I got some spare time might as well kill it with this shit.

So, any must have mods? How about lewd shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mmerp78H
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35335/?
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55334/?
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61592/?
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55648/?
mega.nz/#F!BwQyVYCQ!8rTNqurmzPvWgrvWu8h60w
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43192/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holla Forums is filled with hypocrisy user, haven't you figured that out by now?

Yeah, but I'm also bored.

Depends on the topic in my experience

There you go nigger

pastebin.com/mmerp78H

The reason people like NV is because it at least attempted to be an rpg. The gameplay is still bethesda's shitty design on bethesda's shitty engine.
Also for buyfags: 1) the devs that actually made the game don't get money because of zionmax's jewry 2) all the actual talent at obsidian left anyway.

I'm sorry but I can never stand this game without this.
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35335/?

It's shit.
Its only quality is to be less shit than FO3

Muh nigger

Sorry about what? seriously, what am I missing from your post?

Play Fallout 3 instead man, it's way better and the game for thinking people

It feels like pussy mode sometimes due to the fact it makes some bosses extremely shorter and easier. But it is huge break of reality for me when I see a human take a shotgun blast to the face and casually walk it off as if it was nothing.
Also mandatory nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55334/?

Unbalanced shit for casuals who can't into ammo types, makes long range encounters trivial and melee completely useless.

The only balance mod you should get is Jsawyer Ultimate, OP.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61592/?

Make a poll, faggot, and stop spouting BS.

Laziest way to make the game play better is Project Nevada. It adds loads of weapons and weapon mechanics. Add WMX to the mix, which adds even more weapons and at least 3 mods for each of them. Optionally check out Cirosan's Classic Overhaul. It redoes the armour system, adds new perks and tweaks a few things.
Once you're done with that remove the HUD. Yep, the whole thing. No compass so you can't just use it to see enemies, no ammo counter so you have to count yourself, and no health bar, so you need to be careful. If you don't like the idea of that at least find a mod to get rid of the compass, and you'll find yourself caring about the environment a lot more.
Lastly just play the game. Grab the DLC if you don't have it already. The DLC is literally just mods for the basegame, there's nothing stopping you from copying the files and having it for free.

Are there any mods that salvage fallout 4?

Nobody claimed it wasn't buggy and rushed. It has all the flaws of being made by Obsidian. But at the same time, where else can you play a game where you can crucify the antagonist and fuck a robot?

WAR-EHCP complements that incredibly well nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55648/?

You'd need at least a mod that completely changes the main quest line and makes your character actually yours, rather than bethesda's preset veteran man or lawyer lady who had a baby boy;
Then you'd need a mod that completely changes all of the dialogue system, adding more choices that are actually different rather than "Yes - Also Yes - No - No, but actually yes.";
Then a mod that changes the leveling, skill and perk system back to what it was in NV and that also makes your skills matter in the world by adding back the various skill checks that the older games had;
Lastly, you'd need a mod that makes the "infinite" quests way way more varied so that you're not just killing the same group of raiders or creatures in the same location every fucking time.

Of course there's a lot more shit that needs fixing, but I think these are at least the bare minimum to "salvage" Fallout 4 without actually changing the shitty ass engine or turning it into a completely different game.

That already sounds like a different game.

Well the game is fucked to the core, so I guess I shouldn't have said that last thing.

I guess even full on cancer can get trips these days.

Play it with the Vicious wastes md + jsawyer

It is a buggy and rushed as fuck. But everyone looked past that because it still managed to beat the odds and be a good game despite all that

Can't say the same for Fallout 3 or 4 though. But those weren't made by Obsidian

Sadly, though you can fuck the antagonist, you cannot crucify a robot.

Speaking about New Vegas, is there any good mesh replacement for male ranger armor/desert armor? I find vanilla's armor too skinny, like he's straight from San Francisco instead of Mojave.

Does anyone want these mods? they got taken down or are hard to get mega:///#fm/U4B1BKxT pics related are two of the mods.

I posted the wrong link here is the right one mega.nz/#F!BwQyVYCQ!8rTNqurmzPvWgrvWu8h60w

The only replacer for Riot Gear I can think of is ADAM
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43192/?

It's a pretty modular mod, so you don't have to use the other armours included. Also why the fuck would you need male meshes instead of female you faggot