Why do pokefags keep buying the same shitty product over and over again?

Why do pokefags keep buying the same shitty product over and over again?

Other urls found in this thread:

tomatobubble.com/einstein.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's fun.

Because it isn't the same product over and over again, despite your baseless assumption it is just because the base game formula is the same. Also I fully expect you to be a (1) and done OP.

Because autism?

In most of Holla Forums's case that seriously

Think again
Also the only thing that isn't the same is the quality of the game, that's the only thing thats been steadily going down for the past 20 years

Because nostalgiafags and autistic manchildren have shit taste in video games.

Except Sun and Moon's quality are great. The only big complaint from people on this board is that there's too much text and handholding in the main story, but they're playing a JRPG so what did you expect?

You're trying way too hard to fit in here, user.

I just assume people on Holla Forums still playing pokemon are underage, there is no way anyone can enjoy such a boring RPG unless they are stupid little kids. Considering some of them actually fap to those Pokemons they must be.

You're trying way too hard to fit in here, user.

Not an argument, manchild :DDD

You are defending a game made for kids.
I played Gen I-IV when they first came out and I fucking grew out of it. I can understand playing that online game where you need to strategize and shit against real players but if you are over a certain age and you still play the new Pokemon games you are a retard.

Autism
Nostalgia pandering
Brand loyalty
Plain ignorance
Watch Mark take down this thread for all of the above.

Kill yourself Cody

Kill yourself
It doesn't matter if it for kids or not as long as its not shit.
Which Pokemon has been for countless years now with barely any changes to the meta or the overall structure and pacing of the game.

Video games are made for kids, user.

You're made for kids, Billy

pokefags is as much of the same game as cod is

Many reasons.

One, it's like a collecting game. You want them all. and for the newer you need the newer game, Fortunely it's easier to skip some games since the Pokebank was released

2- Tourneyfags.

3-for the story , specially elementary schoolers and let's be honest, this game is mainly aimed at ELEMENTARY SCHOOLERS. This is a game that doesn't try too much to stick to a fanbase, it's always aimed to the current generation of kids. Then there is the late game like the battle frontier or Maison, where you just test yourself and is mostly so tourneyfags practice.

Basically that's the reason. The game is mostly aimed at kids. But there is always content for longstanding fans.

Most kids will only play one or 2 pokemon games in their life and move on. New players don't give a fuck if the pacing doesn't change because they didn't play pokemon before

Read this you turbonigger tomatobubble.com/einstein.html

Why are you so triggered, f7b00d?

Because they are autistic manchildren refusing to grow up, because otherwise they would have to face the fact that they wasted their shitty miserable lives on a shitty autism skinner box game.

The people discussing this garbage here are neither kids or new players

You could have just called him a kike to discredit him.
It would have done the exactly same

Why do you care
Why do you think this deserves a thread or discussion

why do you keep making the same shitty threads over and over

because I want to move my old pokemon from previous games to the latest one and build teams with movesets items and all the other shit.

I do not care for the main story

And playing better games doesn't mean you wasted your life?
Like, the thing you do on your PC/console instead of socializing and learning a marketable skill somehow impacts your life differently than the other useless thing you did in your spare time.

I like to collect the main games… but after the way they handled the mega-evos in Gen 6, I have to say I am very tired and I wish they stopped making them already.

I bought the blue one for original gameboy when it first came out. Many years passed and I decided to buy a DS and the pokemon for DS. It was awful. They hadn't changed one aspect of the formula. This is a "game" that just has you doing the same rote barebones JRPG combat forever. JRPG combat models are so simplified there's barely any gameplay - pokemon is the most distilled and stripped down version of this gameplay model.

Why do faggots like you keep making the same shitty thread over and over again?

it is the same game over and over.

the reason why people keep buying pokemon games is the same as the reason why they keep buying call of duty games.

cod has new maps, guns and perks.
pokemon has new maps, pokemon and trainers.

you could call the pokemon "guns" if you wanted to.

Because Pokemon are cute.

haha faggot

I kinda liked Sun and Moon. I thought it was better then gen 6.

HEH

This is the biggest flop in the series despite Pokemon Go hyping up the game
Piracy works

Who cares? Let them eat the same shit over and over. Isn't hurting anyone.

Well at least a lot less people are buying it
Pretty sure X and Y sold 6 million at this point in time and ORAS sold between 3 and 4 million
I doubt S&M will even get to half of ORAS's 7.5 million sales figure
And seeing as there is no way this game doesn't have more money put into than X and Y, I think they were expecting a lot more and they may not even break even, and if they do it won't be a whopping profit
2016 is the year where nothing but OVERFAG can't make a huge profit

pro tip: it sold 2.1m just on yurop

cause its fun

Fuck

two and done? thats new.

For the yiff

It sold like 4m on the americas alone, then extra 2m on yurop, and extra 2m on asia.
It's pokemon man, this shit ain't flopping, ever

Why the fuck are normalfags to retarded to know about piracy

Franchise tickles the fancy on opposite ends;

Casual RPG (simple combat, adventure, battles, etc. Though I admit SM fucked up and made this part too simple)

Autistic competitive online (though again, using risky combinations and tactics can be fun- even if your win/loss ratio is 50/50- plus they've tried to do online tournaments so other Pokes can shine).

That's fucking amazing. Hope they do more with the models.

Given your grammar I prefer it stays that way.

Because they have jobs, money and education. Why would they spend 2-4 hours to learn how to pirate, then at least another hour pirating it and then however many total hours it takes to get every individual game they want. It's faster for them just to go work their salary job and just flat pay for everything. That and with nintendo now paying upwards of $20,000 for piracy vulnerability information piracy on nintendo is gonna be harder on the switch.

Switch has an SD card or USB slot doesn't it?

I heard someone brag "if it has [that slot], it's basically cracked already."

BS or a kernal of truth?

Most normalfags live paycheque to paycheque

yeah. definitely the same.

fallacy

where's yours?

fuck off

Pokemon games are the same each time around

Train>>>Beat Rival>>>>Beat Elite 4. stop

But Mewtwo doesnt have fur??

Oh youre unreasonably mad at everyone itt, carry on

Christ, its just as bad as the faggots in the fightan general who defend Street Fighter V

You just said it faggot, the formula never changes. The franchise takes no risks making retarded changes, that way people won't be scared away

It's the same reason people play SFV and buy Call of Duty annually: it adds barely enough to warrant buying it. It also kills the last installment's multiplayer scene, which further incentivizes buying the latest game. On top of that, it's also the one that gets the most media coverage at the time, which encourages retards to start there.

The way it's going it can only end in spin-offs to delay the death of the franchise, or the well of innovation running dry which will lead Nintendo to try and invent worthless, convoluted gimmicks.

At least those games have transferable skills. Pokemon is just a grind.

Better question… why do you care?

Off by one there. Lemme help

Because it's not on PC, they don't stick to one region, and they don't give us constant updates whenever they think up new mons.

So that they make the obviously better spinoff games

These are games for preteen children.

Fucking this
The main games fucking suck
I just play the mystery dungeon games, collesium/gale of darkness and ranger games
And also romhacks

Why do people play games I don't like thread no 90,0000

Not an argument, JRPGs are not inherently wordy and handholdy. Don't be so disingenuous.

contemplate suicide

not just being a footfag, being the worst kind of footfag.

epik redditfrog dude

Not seeing the problem.

Fuck mixing like this. Why are the drums simply there as background noise?

Zero's story is fucking amazing and perfectly encapsulates the "Ace" part of Ace Combat. 4's story is kind of barebones but it's all right, and 5 is cheesy as fuck but anyone can deal with it.

I kill them. Should have mosted this adamantite one.