Autism RPG anounced for Nintendo Switch

Seasons of heaven is a book series that stars an aspergers kid and his dog. A game adaptation has been in development for some time, and recent speculation points to a Switch release.

Finally a game I can relate to

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/md82M
twitter.com/anyartsprod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot link
archive.is/md82M

I thought that was called "kingdom hearts"

Rumorfaggotry confirmed. Dubs thread? Dubs thread.

You're checkin it all wrong.

ICO with a dog? Where i heard about this…

Not a rumor anymore. That was fast…
archive.is/md82M
Confirmed by its french indie dev.
Are they trying to tell us anything?

Raspail was right.

also
What the shit? If you can't translate from french yourself, at least proof read what google translator spews.

Oh boy I cant wait for this masterpiece

Asperger here, I do not want to get greenlighted by this crap. Only the autists are robot-people, I just have behavioral "quirks" on autopilot.

Being an aspie means you're on the low end of the spectrum, and sometimes you misunderstand social ques or somethin, right?

Assburgers is not a real thing. It's a Jewish excuse to drug children.

Nah, it's a behaviors disorder.

Cocooning in bed, only understanding clear cut instructions and innate obsession with intricate levels of detail that no one but them care about (Which is often just dubbed autism here.)

Initial issue with it is that often it's just diagnosed lazily as the run of the mill diagnosis because the doctors can't be arsed with you though.

That's ADHD and jesus fuck the shit it does to the victims.

Isnt that anxiety or for hyperactive disorders that fuck you up and kill your appetite?

Ah, I see

Those are Jewish tricks too, most of these behavioral disorders are.

Imageboards are a Jewish exercise to condition young adults into scapegoats.

Anxiety is real, I'll say.
I've never been on drugs but I feel its effects

like pottery

Low functioning autism > high functioning autism > aspergers > normal people

There is no medication for any form of autism, although the violent retarded ones might get chill pills.

Everything points to gone homo autism edition, but i'm hoping for something more. What other games did the game's devs make?

Haha, they are based in cali and follow abominations like laura kate dale on twitter. I think by now you will know exactly what to expect.
twitter.com/anyartsprod

No, they're Frogs, most likely based in Paris, which may be worse.

All mentions of their studio say they are based in california, they can be frogs and live in cali.

SJW shit. Good to know, to be weary

So it will be Spergfox: Groginald Amazing Adventures? IM HYPED

How the fuck is this Asperger's

What if I do it because it's FUCKING WINTER AND I'M COLD AS SHIT