This is the result of liberals indoctrination. This is a photo that appeared in Teen Vogue. Nowadays...

This is the result of liberals indoctrination. This is a photo that appeared in Teen Vogue. Nowadays, anti-Americanism is fashionable. Jewfags are already trying to spin it.

Attached: 1521915772605.jpg (678x995, 309.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/879bad/no_emma_gonzalez_did_not_tear_up_a_photo_of_the/
vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/inside-the-secret-meme-lab-designed-to-propel-neveragain-beyond-the-march
archive.is/AhHEm
archive.is/Algkn
archive.is/Oy3o2
archive.is/0fykZ
archive.is/rIRWs
archive.is/Ej6t4
archive.is/FDI51
archive.is/0iWz4
archive.is/x5G2g
archive.is/afaqG
archive.is/gDCit
archive.is/xEuah
archive.is/aEBPz
archive.is/pmAjO
archive.is/u06fg
archive.is/0BFEq
archive.is/FwNUK
archive.is/v83Ff
archive.is/UUv3f
archive.is/65ZnW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't it a shop?

I saw this first on 8/pol/ as a shop. They actually have a thread on plebbit about it originating from good 'ol CNN.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/879bad/no_emma_gonzalez_did_not_tear_up_a_photo_of_the/

No

Go back to Reddit jewfag

Oh shit I guess I'm a fag now because I like to know my enemy. Get trigged more snowflake.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 2ef71b57a12a12c9881bb6cf06c05b8edfc444bb515c9dd3cee8149db8152e8c.jpg (475x309, 17.7K)

Thanks for the laugh brother.

Attached: jew.png (618x722, 84.3K)

Seriously is that a girl or what?

It is
LA
CREATURA

They prefer their proper pronouns which are

"it" or "it" depending on they feel that second.

Yes now go back Reddit mongrel

Sage for garbage OP.

Kill yourself kike mongoloid

Attached: trust-me-goyim.gif (256x300, 13.92K)

What do all the string bracelets or a lot of bracelets in general mean? I saw this on a progressive management cunt that left the company after 4 months. She also wore head/neck scarfs in that arab print. Still, do the bracelets mean something?

Attached: 546uye5.png (512x512, 16.82K)

Yes.
These are the originals.
enjoy oc

Attached: we wuz kikes.png (678x996 1.88 MB, 1.75M)

What is this classified as? La creatura? El goblino? La Atrocidad?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66.43K)

I believe the consensus on this particular specimen was La Goblina on account of the bald head, prominent ears and broad (((nose))).

Nice work.

Wtf I could have sworn this was a shop.

LA LUZ EXTINGUIDA

It is, but it is also the truth.

original

Attached: emma-gonzalez-2.jpg (500x563, 44.68K)

Was it from here?

vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/inside-the-secret-meme-lab-designed-to-propel-neveragain-beyond-the-march

HEAH'S HOWITZ DONE, HONEY !

Attached: c.jpg (829x600, 133.24K)

THE LEFT CAN'T MEME

Attached: pp.png (821x941 1.45 MB, 604.5K)

That can't be real.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little neo-AWM shlomo thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Holla Forums gold pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Neo-AWM shlomo, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Holla Forums posting about a fuckingcolored meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Attached: 1425834860397.png (10000x10000, 2.27M)

It's a beautiful goblin, shitlord.

So what's this over here then?

Attached: give me your guns.jpg (650x488, 24.39K)

Imagine being this jewish.

Attached: f301725f1237b185b4fa7ac9263e4a21a8c7db8fb5d30ed6249d8586ad66b3a4.jpg (1024x1020, 102.32K)

"Radical chic"; hippie aesthetics mixed with a little machismo. Marketable optics.

Attached: billyjack.png (1568x1190 2.42 MB, 1.55M)

Okay. It's time we had a talk. I was the one who dug up the le funny banana pastas from reddit and used them in the you are being bluepilled threads. I know you got the idea to start changing the original from me due to you also posting there. I've seen you post your donut steels here and on /n/. Please…
STOP SAYING Holla Forums PASS
I shouldn't have to tell you there is no equivalent of the 4chan pass here. That one line completely ruins it. If you insist on continuing then could you possibly just rewrite that line? Or use the original?

Polite sage for off topic rant / blogpost.

Attached: Gtthe only 3 friends gtsome random _040d2ea3b0eca74d9ee9327ecf047a41.jpg (550x428, 24.39K)

It's a shop. Don't pretend it's anything else, or the shills will descend on us for spreading fake propaganda.

Given that, this is a perfect representation of what she is doing.

Attached: ebin funny may may.jpg (215x251, 10.81K)

NSFW that shit. This is r/4chan., not r/4chan
Yes, Reddit has at least two 4chan subreddits, one being NSFW

Do you ever stop and think about how bad John, Bill and Lori's lives have become because of this banana? I do sometimes. I think about how John J. Callanan hasn't uploaded a new marketing video in over 6 months. He probably has a family to support. His kids can't even eat three solid meals a day because all of his potential employers associate him with that shit-eating banana picture.

Lori can't get away with posting anything online anymore without a thoughtless barrage of "Thanks, Lori" comments. She pretends that it's genuine, that somebody, somewhere cares about her well-being. But deep down she knows it's a lie. She knows that every day is a struggle to escape her past. Her innocent approval of that naked banana will haunt her until death finally embraces her and takes her away from this hell.

Bill, on the other hand, is too clueless to get it. He'll go on thinking that BH Ideas is making an impact in "personal branding" and continue to laugh at that banana picture whenever he opens the file. We all know he has the file, because he saved it. It's all his, my friend.

Attached: 9ab7bc5e1288336f22eabe15fed369d66f0cc4c1b73c903d8682220be2a18454.jpg (600x614, 131.01K)

the percentages are dropping fast

Attached: treinte-tres.png (518x628, 71.47K)

Is that it, Shlomo? That's all you've got?
A tired bit of prepared pasta you keep posting any time you see a Manntoon?
What a lazy, uninspired little shillberg you are!
Your progressive online boiler room gig must not pay much.

why did you post that like a song or something

Nonsense, OP. Now go back to eating you soy enriched processed food products.

some user on 4chan posted bunch of links with liberal media explaining this meme to liberals and complaining about how dangerous memes are

Absolute salt mining.

archive.is/AhHEm -CNN
archive.is/Algkn -Time
archive.is/Oy3o2 -WashingtonPost
archive.is/0fykZ -CBS
archive.is/rIRWs -NBC
archive.is/Ej6t4 -Buzzfeed
archive.is/FDI51 -Snopes
archive.is/0iWz4 -NY-Post
archive.is/x5G2g -Telegraph
archive.is/afaqG -DailyMail
archive.is/gDCit -Washington Press
archive.is/xEuah -Mashable
archive.is/aEBPz -The Hollywood Reporter
archive.is/pmAjO -NY-Mag
archive.is/u06fg -MSN
archive.is/0BFEq -Yahoo
archive.is/FwNUK -Glamour
archive.is/v83Ff -PopCulture
archive.is/UUv3f -InsideEdition-YTvideo
archive.is/65ZnW -CNN-YTvideo

Attached: Screenshot_117.jpg (613x434 19.74 KB, 71.1K)

It's what we're fighting to prevent. The 56% meme is fucking disgusting, but that thing is a 56% creature in real life. Flat pig nose, dead black eyes I just noticed her sclera is visible under the iris, fucking psychopath confirmed, diarrhea-colored skin. She's an animal compared to a real white woman.

None of these links work for me. 503.

I think 503 errors are server overloads, the site is either being DDoS'd or it's getting a lot of traffic.

Hey internet detectives, I'll leave you a hint. When did she shave her head? Subliminal holocaust imagery.

What the fuck else am I going to look at, the guy's sunglasses?

anti americanism is good though
only in non american countries of course

sign points south

Attached: guns_vs_homicides.png (894x590, 314.64K)

I never saw the 56 meme as a bludgeon against our morale but rather motivation to remove everything that resembles the 56 face. I don't really leave this place here forever though so don't really have context for how it gets shilled on other sites.

Attached: mezclate.jpg (2480x1748, 458.87K)

So… that's not very effective then. Anti- target shooting? Is she actually advocating for killing live things?

Oh wait, she's displaying the actual goals of this movement, which are the complete banning of all firearms and forceful confiscation, followed quickly by open borders and a communist / sharia state.

So the shop is actually more accurate.

NO X DID NOT Y
X THINKS Y, THE INTERNET TELLS HIM Z
X TOTALLY SHOWED BIGOTS Y, YASS QUEEEN SLAAAAY

Get off my motherfucking internet you millennial pieces of shit.

Attached: yass.jpg (589x585, 104.14K)