Guy plays the mythical healthy soyboy that gets mocked by his veganism

It was very satisfactory watching this happen, soyboys on suicide watch. Before you ask, yes I get promotional emails from Atkins.

Atkins
It's a Real™ Way to Live

lel, they should use that as their slogan
I never bought any stuff from them but the plans work, guaranteed. Not sure if it's the best keto plan though, it's the only one I tried.

my severe autism is acting up.

Meatloaf isn't made out of only meat. Mycoprotien is delicious and serves as a source of protien.

I don't get the mushroom meme. Every one I've tried has been horrible. They taste like magic mushrooms, but at least the magic ones get you high. It's a weird cummy sort of smell.

Hey champignons are good

the fuck

oh no no no
another one falls for the traps aren't gay meme

t. ZeroSugar?

I'd kill myself if I had to eat insipid shit every day. To eat is to practice one of your fundamental senses, neglecting good cuisine is like being blind.

Where are you getting that from? There's plenty of tasty recipes in the Atkins framework, the protein bars and the shakes are just snacks. You can't even have a lot of them or you go over your carb limit quickly.

Spoken like a true amerimutt. Mwaahh the industrial food

retard. See, just a handful of recipes starting in "B" that I picked from their recipe list.

you're right

looks like cuck food.

not an argument

t. cuck

WHAT MAGICAL WONDERS OF CUISINE DELIGHTS

last time I post anything from atkins, stay mad vegancuck

Grilled and fried are the same shit. Fight me.

I'm sorry, I don't like beating up soyboys. I feel guilty after doing it, it's like beating up a kid.

Go bake a cake, faggot

Struck a nerve?

What are some good healthy protein bars to eat for lunch at work? I work construction but mostly all I do is walk around outside and occasionally carry and haul some crap. It's mostly wooded areas.

Everytime someone calls you a faggot online, you think you got to them.
Think about that.

I get a lot of my protein by sucking my bfs dick, it's not gay if it's for gains. Maybe ask some of your coworkers.

Keto bars seem acceptable

I mean the brand Keto bars btw

wew lads, leftypol is here

I'm yelling at you about grilling meat on the internet. If anything you're the one who sounds overly serious.

Man, bring yourself a full lunch. Make a sandwich. Eat something more susbstantial than a bar.

Agreed

I hadn't noticed you had said "eat for lunch". Bars are snacks but they're probably the worst snacks you can have. You're better off bringing something else. Beef jerky could be good but it has too much sodium probably.

Get a george foreman grille, bring in patrami sandwhiches and make reubens out of them using said grille.

You look p mad tbh fam
t. chad soymonger

oy vey

You still haven't addressed my grill v fried question.

He's not me, I ignored your "no u" tier post

And my question too

Substitute the pastrami for roast beef.

Post yfw

Just make your own. It's not hard at all.

Don't want to lose time 15-20mins (no pay for lunch) and money for eating a full meal.

Losing health is way worse than losing that money dude

How am I losing health?

By not eating properly. Sooner or later you'll have consequences. And getting back to health is a lot more expensive.

yeah but how? Losing weight? what? not enough food? not enough nutrition?

Unbalanced nutrition mostly. Those bars are meant as a complement, not as a substitute for real food.

Don't fall for the surgical Jew.

BING BING WAHOO

Back to >>>/fit/ gaybois

all shitposts aside, don't do keto. It might fuck up your skin for a long ass time like it did to mine.

Explain

Ketone sweat is acidic, meaning it left red marks all over my body. Took over 5 months for them to go away. I would post pics but I don't desire to be mocked.
If you want to see what it looks like, look up 'keto rash'

What the fuck difference is there between a keto diet and your run of the mill low carb diet, really? I've never heard of cutting carbs ever having bad side effects other than maybe tiredness depending on how much exercise you get.

ruled(dot)me/ketosis-ketones-and-how-it-works/

lmao you jews

kino

What a fucking chad.

God I'm so glad Sam bullied those asians. Anyone whose ever been to uni/highschool with asian expat students knows what I'm talking about.

who?

Hen of the Woods is a seasonal mushroom you can find during fall in certain parts of the American midwest.
It goes pretty great on pizza, in stir-frys, soups, and iomelettes.

It's also poisonous.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Based

/ourguy/

Jesus Christ, Holla Forums has really turned into Holla Forums

No, it's a thread about a vegan character that vegcucks love that turned out to be portrayed by a guy whose diet is mainly meat.