“When they give us that inch, that bump stock ban, we will take a mile."

DON'T GIVE UP YOUR BUMPSTOCKS!

archive.is/3iAvD

Attached: cunt.jpg (2700x1976, 3.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rm3nd
twitter.com/search?l=&q=jewish OR jew OR jews OR israel OR gay OR lesbian OR hispanic OR muslims OR cat from:delaneytarr&src=typd
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/953117308368678912
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/933709097450524672
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/907799530166517761
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/905253295492620288
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/716491705093136384
twitter.com/dylbaier
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/713503262968819714
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/937381131002970112
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/937172158681354240
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/839883958649294848
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/833892319891972096
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/817758981846368257
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/758500349380550656
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/747655734679248896
twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/722964751995813888
archive.is/KrhCy
archive.is/3jw91
archive.li/dEqR3
archive.li/ESluC
archive.li/vM7sJ
archive.fo/HMmDx
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/bump stocks meme/
media.8ch.net/file_store/8d44f10acc68f1212c8d2d3a523d8543780f146b030d4d14e2a776c4ef8a43ae.png
archive.is/97x9H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Calling it now, she's actually a (((she)))

Over my cold dead body will I let that commie Obama take my guns away.

Remember to vote for Republican to stop the jewish democrats taking our guns!

Guess how I know this TORpedo has been banned within the last 24-48 hours.

This is just (((convenient))) anti-Trump shilling by the fake news media. Bump stocks are a meme. I'm glad Trump already banned them.

MAGA

Attached: @realdonaldtrump.png (1276x802, 199.33K)

Because almost every legit user was banned over the latest cuck out to democrats and jews by Trump, and the very slow day on pol today is a result of just jews and CIAkikes left to chat among themselves, being the only one's with safe to post IPs?

Your article led me to this video

Wish I was a CIA kike. At least then I'd have some money. You guys hiring?

Nice try, kike. Trump tricked the demokikes to hand over a retarded sum of money for him to do as he pleases with it, including build the wall.

video starts around 7 minutes

I didn't get banned, and I freaked the fuck out over the omnibus. You must be doing something really wrong.

AIPAC are currently boasting of the 4 billion dollar gift to isreal for their wall and even more defenses.
That some amazing trick

Let me guess, you thought the bill capitulating to the libdumbs and jews was a genius chess strategy?

This is the stupidest spin I've ever seen and you should be ashamed.

She's in her early to mid twenties.

Not that user, but you've just been lucky tbh. I got b& a few weeks ago for criticising Trump, the mods really do need to take a second and learn to differentiate the shills and actual anons just voicing their opinions. It isn't hard honestly, the mods are always just ban-happy.

Worth watching this video

This is disgusting. Using children - children - to further any agenda is an atrocity.
Sheriff Israel started a circus and made these children (((media))) targets instead of protecting them from this. He should investigated/fired/jailed.

Banning bumpstocks is literally White House policy.
archive.is/rm3nd

(((Trump))) is completely in favor of this

Attached: rubashkin-trump-commutation.jpg (982x546, 52.64K)

Full Article:

Checking that ID.

Attached: rubbetti rubb.jpg (259x194, 10.55K)

Only person who got tricked is you
Good goy. It isnt like he hasnt voted in favor of a certain (((interest group))) including Feinstein. And you wonder how so many nations got tricked again and again. You're calling anyone the enemy who points out kike trickery.

Mods are cucks from reddit

>twitter.com/search?l=&q=jewish OR jew OR jews OR israel OR gay OR lesbian OR hispanic OR muslims OR cat from:delaneytarr&src=typd

>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/953117308368678912

>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/933709097450524672

>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/907799530166517761

>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/905253295492620288

>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/716491705093136384
>twitter.com/dylbaier
>((())))

>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/713503262968819714
>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/937381131002970112
>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/937172158681354240
>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/839883958649294848
>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/833892319891972096
>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/817758981846368257
>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/758500349380550656
>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/747655734679248896
>twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/722964751995813888

Daily Reminder
Holla Forums is sub-2000 Active ISPs.

Cringe.

Trump signs Omnibus
>archive.is/KrhCy

"eth no-nationalism word filtered to civic nationalism"
>archive.is/3jw91

Its Not A Hugbox: Deleted Posts Edition
>archive.li/dEqR3
>archive.li/ESluC
Board Log (for post cross-reference)
>archive.li/vM7sJ

Newfag guide to h8/pol/ mod corruption
archive.fo/HMmDx

Does anyone know why Obama legalized bump stocks? I mean, technically, you could even 3D-print one, right? Or even make it by hand.

Mods banned me for 4 weeks over 'polmeta' for discussing the word filter.
Basically every free proxy has been banned for some variant of "you were not sucking Trump's dick hard enough".

Its sad how badly things have degraded.

(samefag: I don't mean they shouldn't be legal. I'm just curious why would Obama of all people be pro-anything gun related)

Well, with cunts like this:

I would be ban-happy too.

The ATF under Obama's term evaluated bumpstocks are realized they shouldn't be illegal because they don't convert a semi-auto to a full auto. It's still 1 trigger pull = 1 shot. Banning bumpstocks means banning semi-autos. Trump fucked up or he did it on purpose.

They were never illegal before, since it falls into a different categorie "static" than auto sear "mechanical " or something like that

Yet morons still come here and "suck Trump's dick" as you said, and that's even more sad.

From the Fake Jews, so take with a grain of salt…

IOW: Its all bullshit, Obongo 'couldnt' inhibit them because they weren't actually guns…. So Trump, cucking as usual, had that little goblin Sessions redefine 'machine guns' so he could ban them.

How incredibly (((BASED))) can you get?

The people who suck his dick continue to do so because the oversight continues to try to maintain the appearance that the majority espouses that mindset.
If you're a Trump dick-sucker, why would you leave?

On a seemingly unrelated note, on the bataclan thread I mentioned Bataclan was regarded by many French as a false flag
the response was immediate and I quote
(nobody but this guy mentioned shill)
to

Just goes to show any thread about any topic that any user dares suggest anything other than the jewish MSM narrative will get shut down using the same tired Shareblue MeMes they destroyed this board with

Guess which anons get banned and which are allowed to continue shitting up the board with handicapped Shareblue memes while pretending the jewish media's narrative is the only truth to consider

Why?
What about them makes them 'cunts'?
That they aren't sucking Trump's dick hard enough?
That they point out incredibly kosher Trump is?

Most of the PPH at this point is just google's shillbots.

*how incredibly kosher

Each dubs and every digit from.now on I will channel towards your death

PIECE OF ANTIWHITE SHIT AIDS RIDDEN NEWMOD

turning on people who contributed alot. What a fucking backstabbing piece of fucking shit you are.

Die

not an argument

Just give it up goyim. Trump and Feinstein will take your guns, one way or another. It will hurt less if you give them up willingly.

Attached: macjew.png (1019x773, 98.9K)

I keep seeing this, who the fuck is the newmod?

OR
>It's a plant more than willing to suck (((their))) collective dicks for some shekels

The argument is here

Why are people 'cunts' for pointing out kosher action on behalf of Trump?
Its a fair question.

Oh, I see. You're now trying to justify banning Tor by shitposting via Tor as a Jew.
Always a new strategy.

All this whining about guns when there are plenty of countries that have already banned them one could move to.
It's like walking into a pizzeria and demanding to be served chicken McNuggets, then stomping one's feet and threatening to disrupt business until their demands are met.

It's the first step of the Hegelian dialectic: problem.
Bump stocks created an inroad by which to attack semi-auto firearms.
Then all that was required was their being implicated in a false-flag mass shooting and the legality of anything associated with it became fair game.

Attached: Your Bumpstocks Are Illegal Goyim.mp4 (1280x720, 5.52M)

he didnt legalize them. he just didnt ban them.

He's really lost touch with his base, hasn't he?
Its like he thinks appeal to the libs will pay any dividends.
Sad!

In B4

WELP time to unsubscribe from that faggot. I didn't know Sig was a kike brand, but considering the prices and foot high bore axes of their pistols, I should have guessed already.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/bump stocks meme/

Attached: Capture.PNG (661x972, 72.74K)

Where are the 4D faggots?
Damn shame he's a one termer now. I had such high hopes.

what jewish gun does he like that he gets so assblasted about if someone doesnt like them to the point where he starts calling people anti semites? is this satire of how kikes and boomers defend anything jews do and call any critics anti-semites?

well this is old. we're still waiting on the outcome.

Sucking dick or not, free proxies just bring aids.

Just because I personally hate them, and you. I reported all of you, by the way.

His Tavor. He shoehorned it into everything he could.

Literally who are you talking to?

(((She)))'s actually a (((he))).
Just look at that glassy thousand yard stare.

Exactly.
It's the first step of banning semi-automatic. Aka AR-15.
After that you've only got bolt and pump action.
And then even that gets banned.

By the way, if this does start happening, Trump or not, blow some Zogbots away when they come to confiscate your guns. Resist the KGB at the gates.

Wow, the kikes have truly taken over the asylums

His schizophrenia is acting up again.

Completely organic my fellow kids.

One of the tor kikes, possibly you.

More likely that it may fuck with the NFA. It fucks with what the feds already consider full-auto. Give it time.

If they ever do speak out they backpedal when their money or position gets threatened.

Attached: tednugent.jpg (652x755, 133.63K)

Good goy. Demonize encryption. Don't use it yourself. What could go wrong?

Reminder that the Tides Social Engineering group is behind the anti-gun march, the (((anonymous millionaire donors)))

I'd love to terminate all of these kikes.

media.8ch.net/file_store/8d44f10acc68f1212c8d2d3a523d8543780f146b030d4d14e2a776c4ef8a43ae.png

heh

Encryption is one thing, but you really are taking a gamble on TOR being anything that can protect you.

Attached: tor kike.jpg (1000x1600, 169.43K)

liking the tavor is one thing, but calling anyone anti-semetic that criticizes it? thats not just good goy status, thats im such a good goy i keep my mouth shut about the rabbi that gave me herpes good goy status.

ted nugent named the jew? REALLY? wow.

…and the dyed hair and fake hair extensions. I think she might even be cross-eyed too.

Might agree if you're just talking that firefox TOR browser… but I boot TAILS from a flash drive on a librebooted x200.
If you think going in raw or trusting some vpn company not to turn you over if some agency demands it is better, good luck with that.

Nah. You're just a faggot.

Scratch that, you're a Jew.

Who is 'them' and why won't you answer the fucking question m8?

She looks pretty good in that pic tbh

Never Forgetti:
archive.is/97x9H

I think he's on the Bataclan thread also
It's a distinct rage at anyone not going along with the Kushner approved narrative on any subject, regardless of how insignificant they seem.

Anyone that starts the post with
>I've never ever been banned from here and I've been very critical of muslims and leftists on here
Ought to be suspect

Whoops.

Yeah.
Go take a look at some of the shit on her twitter, without the quality lighting and make-up.
Find the one with her shitposting in a dimly lit room without make-up on while her dirty-ass cat rubs its clawed poop-shovels on her face.

Typical catlady - could be glorious, instead chooses to be toxo'd.

reported for MGTOW faggotry

Checked. Mods are fags.
And on 075, he's an example of what the kikes want for us. In-fighting. No trust. Short memory-span. It allows them to get at their goal so much easier because every one is too focused on the narrative (((they're))) pushing to distract from the more harmful narrative.

>(((White))) wymyn
What, you no longer doing the rach thing?

is she a kike?

Pretty fuckin' sure.
If she's not, she's basically the only one of the pile who isn't.

It's so tough to say anymore, I can always tell WHEN it's a certain person, but I'm not sure WHO this person/persons are. I keep hearing mixed rumors, and if they try to get tor banned doing this shit, it says a lot about tor, of which I'm assuming with these new bills passing, tor will have to become the norm.

He cucked and apologized afterward. They probably threatened to release any blackmail material they had on him.

Me too, if I find out I'm dying whether from disease or in a potential war, I'm taking a LOT of kikes with me.
Checkin this shit!

Checking what? It doesn't exist.

Because with liberals and kikes it's all about them. WE (the majority) need to do what (((THEY))) prefer, what makes them comfy, what makes them feel safe. Such a sickening and greedy mindset.

Apologies, you're right it is removed I mistook 11316244 as 11416244

My bad anons, I entered a 11316 instead of 11416, no kikeiness happening, just a retard moment.

She's not white.

Of course, I hate that people gotta fix PR after they name the kike. And tbh, I wouldn't doubt that, but what's more believable is that (((they'd))) probably just make some shit up to can him. Cuz you know…they're kikes and all.

out of a cannon into an oven you mean

anglins fag shack reports this is causing a twatter storm atm.

Attached: emma shredding.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

It wasn't but let's see what happened in CY-14.
>Ron (((Cohen))), SIG Sauer's president and chief executive officer joined the privately held firm in 2004
Oy vey.

All of them need strung up

Trump is a traitor and this is his fault. He gave them that inch.

Attached: dtarr drinking.png (828x614, 887.71K)

kek'd

Everyone is a kike according to you faggots. Trump sure likes to act like one, though.

What are you implying?

Not everyone - but definitely that girl from a 40% Jewish school in a group of students from that school who are all Jewish and pushing gun control.

Oh, and Trump doesn't act like a Jew.
Trump acts like a shabbos goy.
Get your shit together.

Well that's also true.

Checked for truth.

anyone got the –feminist– jewish shaming tricks chart?

Why aren't these kids in school, again?

What's in that glass?

DAVID TOTALLY NOT ZOG GUISE IS TWENTY FUCKING SEVEN YEARS OLD
THIS IS A PATHETIC PHOSPHORUSESCENT ATTEMPT
I've seen abortions better than this pathetic shit show

because an AR-15 might leave angry from the factory, and decide it hates the world, then somehow prop itself up to shoot up a school

AR tens have a calm dangerous demeanor. Gotta watch out for those tens. Wew

Because they are actors, not students. They graduated years ago.

Checked
You're a mod

It's a shame these guys are pretending to be R.A.M. They seemed pretty cool.

But I'm sharebloo because I don't want to get rid of the "meme" stocks. Eat shit ImKikey.

(half heiled)

Yeah for a second but he burnt shoe leather back pedaling on it.
But maybe he still frens with chaim

Attached: 6fd99307abf9f602e6268a740cf1a07e.jpg (560x375, 47.82K)

Bump stocks are worthless crap. They don't turn guns into machine guns. They flat out suck, and fuck the media for shilling that wank.

you might not be shareblue but you're still a kike if you support banning bumpfire stocks. since bumpfire stocks don't do anything that can't already be done, the logical conclusion is that SEMI-AUTOs will need to be banned, because a semi-auto can be bump-fired without a stock.

Daily reminder that Vegas was a false flag, the "bump-stock ban" will be used as a ruse to come after all semi-auto rifles, and anybody who says they don't care, bump-stocks are a "meme", etc, are literal shills.

The only thing you need to repeat is this. The rest weakens the meme.

Noted, and you're right.

There's a reason women don't belong in politics.

We need someone to meme this, and we need to spread it to 4chan, reddit, etc.

Swandive off a bridge.

Attached: 3m7sTDv.jpg (1200x1152, 188.55K)

Every gun related item banned advances the death by a thousand cuts agenda of ending American civilian firearm ownership.

It's about them being this brazen and admitting it.

Generation Yid is going to destroy them from within like Gen Zed will help bring about the golden era of humanity.

wrong person

here you go

Attached: feminist shaming chart.jpg (1900x1364, 594.76K)

Fuck off (((David Hogg)))

Tic tock guys. They are coming for your guns, what are you going to do about it?

very ty user

Attached: 326ac6d3fe9ce2847808e7d4d2be28979fa53753f7a8d76bcddad0f59c9d308a.jpg (500x707, 53.88K)

Reminder that ( ( (their) ) ) tactic is to throw shit like this at you to put you in defensive mode.

Zero chance of that camera-ready hottie being a legit public high school student.

That's a beer, meaning she's a 21+ crisis actor and the shooting was a hoax perpetrated by the Jews and their Masonic white helpers who are all held in check by a combination of mkultra trauma based brainwashing and pizzagate tier child fuck/murder/eat blackmail. But it gets worse.

That's not just any beer, it's an ale. Is that an ale glass you ask? No, it's a pilsner glass… A STEMLESS PILSNER GLASS. IN ALL OF CREATION I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A MONSTROSITY IN FRONT OF ME. YOU DRINK FROM A PILSNER GLASS TO PRESERVE HEAD, THIS ONE IS TOO FAT TO DO SO. YOU GO STEMLESS FOR RED WINE TO ALLOW THE HAND TO WARM THE DRINK SLIGHTLY AND RELEASE NEW FLAVOR OFF-GASSES THROUGH THE COURSE OF A DRINK SO AS TO ADD DYNAMISM AND TEXTURE TO THE EXPERIENCE. AN AMERICAN ALE CALLS FOR NOTHING BUT A CLASSIC 16OZ PINT GLASS, AT MOST A GOBLET.

FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU CAN RAPE MY WOMEN, DESTROY THE ART MY ANCESTORS MADE, HUNT DOWN AND KILL EVERY LAST OF KY BLOODLINE BUT DO NOT FOR ONE SECOND THINK THAT YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH BEVERAGE DISPENSATION OF SUCH A GROSSLY INCOMPETENT NATURE.

THIS MEANS WARRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: b02.png (200x200, 35.08K)

If the clip of her saying this isn't plastered everywhere by ads from the GOP, NRA, and GOA to get people to vote in November, then we can conclude that they WANT to lose.

It is time for all to burn now
The cleansing fire rises

MOLON LABE
What to do about it?
Laugh as they drop from about 800 yds out as they wonder what hit them so hard in the chest for about a third of a second

fucking hell, the absolute state of high schoolers these days. So fucking starved for attention and snowflake status, anything but straight and white…

I wonder what they will do when people stop making concessions for all their made up identities.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all these "survivors" were fanatically anti-American before they were fanatically anti-gun.

And also that they're all kikes.

Large arrow points south.

Attached: guns_vs_funs.png (900x589, 314.88K)

user they'll just a rock at you.
Checkmate white male racist!

Attached: clown_world2.jpg (1188x906 52.27 KB, 278.16K)

i guess they better ban belt-loops too

leftypol can u kil urself yet

can easily bumpfire from the shoulder without a bumpstock as well.

kill yourself jidf kike

That special moment when a rainbow hair mutant who is so unhinged xhe can't exist without welfare and a bucket of jew pills yells "MUH DRMPF" in a pathetic fit of retardation.
Keep the salt coming, nigger

Is this really the best you can do?

They've taken so much already.

Exactly, which should make you realize that bump stocks aren't the target.
The self-loading function of every semi-auto is the target.
They want you to have only bolt action rifles versus ZOGbot police and military who will have self-loading rifles.
That's what she is talking about. Bump stock ban is just the necessary wedge or stepping stone.

This.

No, they're going after the "fully semi-automatic" guns. This fucking bumpstock ban just opened a can of worms.

Checked
Projectiles are projectiles that's racist
Fucking racist children and their projectile rocks

Well here you go lads, you'll be needing this.

Implying you need to reload when opposing tyranny.

My thoughts exactly.

Not sure what your point is, but poor choice of video. Not only were they heavily infiltrated and controlled by the HM Govt, they now support uncontrolled mass-immigration.

makes me mad every time.

ETHNO YOU STUPID FUCKING WORDFILTER.

civicnationalist
civic-nationalist
civicnationalism
civic-nationalism

REEEEEEE

Attached: screenshot.png (414x168, 13.17K)

Almost all the wordfilters are because of torkike spammers

Why are they still trying to make this a gun thing?

Student Admits She (And Others) Ostracized Gunman Nikolas Cruz Since Middle School

this should be spread harder.

Attached: videoplayback.webm (640x360, 1.79M)

Those fucks deserved to die then, too bad that bitch didn't get one between the eyes.

Attached: 1461385864222.jpg (284x339, 7.82K)

bump fire is a technique, you can do it with your fingers and no equipment if you know how and it works better with certain rifles.
obama didn't "legalize" anything, it just got ignored until Vegas because no one really owns bumpstocks, which is why gun owners are so cucked into giving them up, we simply don't really have them and you don't care about something you don't have.

Attached: e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43.png (390x470, 6.49K)

Attached: learn_to_duck.png (1051x762, 1.03M)

Why do you keep saging?

Attached: 8afd6a349f25201ea9d12e517a3d1840141c107a12484cb15e8c4086d21bf37e.jpg (501x1140, 364.09K)

user has a point

Checking

Attached: 160d20005551d3842bda7703362488a5ad5399230326de42f7ec9ad262c65003.jpg (480x360, 20.04K)

I bet the kike coming up with that shit got a hard on thinking that out.

Attached: rock.jpeg (696x404, 54.62K)

They only claim to be children. Hogg has to be in his late 20s. This blonde gwg is easily a college grad. Not sure about the bald dyke. She's either a 12 year old boy or a 20-something 3rd waver.

Wow, it's like the slippery slope is real.

Almost like the people in the 70's and 80's saying the faggots were going to go after the children were right, or something.

“Repeal the 2nd Amendment” is trending on Twitter.

Former supreme meme judge Stevens ((()))? was saying that like the fucking dying boomerfag he is

Attached: rock is pleased.gif (414x268, 3.99M)

Those are some amazing mental gymnastics.
>"Anyone blaming us for treating him like shit should have seen what a pathetic piece of shit he was! And he turned out to be a shooter because he was treated like shit, so that shows how we were in the right to treat him like shit!"

Attached: nerrrrds.webm (640x336, 299.85K)

How can anyone be surprised about all of this? Trump was a staunch supporter of stricter gun control since the 2004, at the very least. He flip-flopped on a lot of issues, but he always wanted to take guns away from law-abiding citizens.

Attached: trump on gun control.jpg (768x510, 89.79K)

ATF legalized them because they painted themselves into a corner with previous policy "interpretations." With other things like the atkins accelerator which used a spring loaded crank, they basically said, "if any device used a mechanical device to increase the rate of fire of the gun, then it was by default a machine gun itself." So they made the bump stock with not mechanical devices that increase the rate of fire, just your finger. So one finger pull = one round meeting the definition in the 1934 law.

Basically in order to ban the bump stock they would have had to go back on the other order legalizing the atkins accelerator. So they gave up and just legalized it.

someone vocaroo this pls