Losing control?

Whats your favorite puzzle game?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/co/res/337.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tetris, of course.

Gay buttsex thread

Today has been an interesting day on Holla Forums

Watched another ten episodes of Sign tonight. Tsukasa has a hard life, be it artificial or real.

Ghost Trick counts, yeah?

Morning everyone!

Yesterday I spent the morning after the thread drinking weird beers, eating japanese junk food, and watching the grand tour. Was pretty damn comfy.

Was hungover most of the evening though.

Yes. Post gay buttsex.

It is 3AM
I woke up at 11pm
I work nights, but it is my day off

Fuck puzzle games, strategy games are better. No trying to figure out some esoteric shit that has zero hints at the solution made by someone who can barely write a riddle without basically making it about themselves.

No.

So you don't watch the episodes as soon as they come out
And I hope you agree that episode 3 was 9/10

Are you referring to the furry who tried to profit of a texture mod for an n64 game, along with a game of hot potato we played with pic related?

Bunch of fucking gay niggers.

Good morning, Portal 2 is probably up there purely so you can fuck with your friends.

I'm the person from yesterday who was replaying Katawa Shoujo I chose Rin

I figured that'd be a common answer.

What now?

How are you going to spend your night off user?

Yes, that whole thing with the Castlevania Solid Gear furry was fucking funny, as well as the fact that the Prime Minister of Canada JUSTin DUDEWEEDLMAO made a videogame
Didn't see the latter
also it should go to
>>>/furry/
Because /furry/ is no fun

See

Dude you haven't been on aim for awhile, we need to talk.

Oh, and Sora has to be one of the most hilarious straight up edgy characters I've seen in a while. Guy attacks female player characters for contact information and kills them if they don't comply, kills people over information, and I swear the guy playing him has to be some shitty edgelord ten year old or something. Do like his outfit though, reminds me of Zed's ACF outfit.

Nah I usually wait until I get a chance to drink. Which means after the thread and whenever I can get my hands on some booze.

And yeah it was pretty fun. Was nice having them on the road again. Now I just need a cheap car challenge.

Weeew I saw the trudeau thing, that furry shit is new though.

Don't know what to play right now. Got too many different games I COULD play, and the choices are suffocating me.

Fucking hell.

Biggest issue I have with trying to emulate anything. I can certainly appreciate having plenty of stuff to play, be it playing for the first time or replaying, but having access to so much for 0 cost leads to massive amounts of indecisiveness.

Hey cum with me

You can't ignore the ecstasy so

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Just close your eyes and click on one. Then play it.

I got a giant bag full of nip junk food I'm snacking on some. Stuff is pretty good.

What you up to fam?

DMX is a nigger and a dog killer.

Heyo. Just dropping by to post my newest design.

The Sparrow Gyrocopter gunship

An invention of the Azure Unity Sky Pirates, a small, mobile craft armed with a rapid fire cannon. A bulletproof shield protects the pilot from frontal attacks, but the lack of armor across the craft leaves the pilot vulnerable from the sides. It has two spotlights above the cabin for spotting targets at night. It can carry light cargo in its two saddlebags, and has two mounting points for the pilot's personal equipment.

REMOVE 4AM FROM THE PREMISES

Looks like they have a Namibia special in a couple weeks time so hopefully that's a cheap car special
And the thing with the furry was he was trying to sell textures for Castlevania 64 claiming it's ok because he made them ignoring the fact that he is using Konami assets for the textures and still thinks it's ok
So some furfag Who we can purge last made a bread yesterday, we laughed then someone pretended to be Konami, this made the furfag mad (The furfag getting mad happened today)
Then some fucking furry faggot from /furry/ and maybe Holla Forums as well was no fun and told the faggot that it's h8chan doing it
So the furfag reports funny enough 4chan to the FCC despite us being mentioned many times
It was the best shit I have seen on Holla Forums since the Boston Tea Party

That's actually pretty damn cool. I'd have liked to have seen that in an actual set when I was younger.

rin

I've always had cheap ass shitty routers, I'd just go buy a better one if I were you.

Thats pretty sexy.

He reported 4chan to the FCC for what??

Are you the furry or something?

So finally come out and admitted you're trying to create fake dissent against 4AM and other Holla Forums culture?

Letting your doggos starve and die when you're loaded with money is still being a dog killer you stupid nigger.

STAY MAD DIONN

huh what?

I figured you were just another shitposter. Something was missing in your other post. Something akin to "Solid Gear."

Fuck off back to africa and take all your nigglets with you.

Are people still salty about the daily autism/shitposting threads?

Also working on a new Horse Mecha, this one is a suped up "Alicorn Princess" which will actually have railgun "wings" that swing under the arms to shoot Freedom Gundam style.

He reported 4chan for Bullying and impersonating Konami
It's fucking hilarious

Likeā€¦ all of 4chan?

Your pasta won't work here, friend.

Wait, are you serious? Post evidence.

It's not about sexing per say, it's more about loving someone regardless of physical restraints. Whether it be blindness, handicapped, deaf, mute, disfigured, whatever. It's sweet and comfy.

Pretty funny there you've made to be honest
The real dionn wouldn't know about saging

We got banned the other day for a couple days, now we are on bumplock if you haven't noticed

Hope he gets stuck with some fines for being retared

I'm really tired tonight, came in from wage slaving an hour ago but didn't sleep well yesterday. Mother fucker at work had me stop to help him with something then expected to me to sprint dragging a heavy cart.

Ended up begin like a 200 item cart which I'm supposed to get in just over an hour. Then I had to go down 4 floors to get two items only to go to 3rd for 5 items, then when I finally got back to the 4th floor it had me running around the entire floor picking one item here and there.

3am rolled around and I had been running with the cart to try and finish because I thought it only had a few items left on it. They finally checked and I needed 80 or so. I just left it for the guy that's coming in on 1st, fuck them anyway last three days I've had to finish large carts from lazy niggers on first that don't even set them up right. That means I have to do a ton of paper work to help the guy working behind me (cart get packed after I finish with it).

I just ate 2mg of xanax, drank 2 glasses of Mac12 and I'm going to bed 4am. Love you guys but I'm so damn tired and I really need at least 8 hours before I gotta get up and do it all over again. Ain't had a day off in two weeks.

sorry for the blog post.

Yeah

I have evidence, see pic

Same
Again, the real dionn wouldn't know about saging

Sorry your job is killing you. Hope you can find something better one day. Night user!

nice work you retard.

also is there a reason why you hotpockets are deleting all the dionn posts? did he actually reported the site to the cyberpolice?

I was too fast

Right now, I suspect a group of shitposters are creating fake discontent against Holla Forums culture/any thread that creates bonding amongst our users.

I suspect its cuckchanners trying to subvert us by making the board conform to their standards. Note every thread they dont like (GamerGate, 4AM, Yugioh, Generals, Webm) are all banned on cuckchan.

I may hate all of you for making 4 AM into your own circlejerk, but I will always hate furries more. Faggots.

(checked)

Tomorrow's going to be a good day Ritsu but thanks. Gonna jam on music til 5am then his the bed.

I bet it's actually that Foxxyuke as I dount dionn would know how to sage

I'm pretty sure this means 4am bites za dusto lads

Yugioh threads are shilled against?
I don't even like Yugioh because of reasons and I don't shill against it

Hey 4am, am I the only one whose finding it harder to talk about games online, or at all? My interest in games hasn't really declined, but for the past few months, I've been finding it harder to find people of be interested in talking about games with. Before, I would rely on Holla Forums to talk about games, but it seems that, for the most part, I either don't have much motivation to talk about games I've been playing, or more likely, I disagree with. The last time I actually got into a passionate conversation about video games was on a thread on /telvanni/, and even then, the threads only got around 5 posts before the entire board died. Everywhere else seems to be even worse than Holla Forums.

Holy shit, these people are so mentally fucked up.

I believe it. Wonder how long the other threads have left.

No, it was me posing as dionn. With his actual e-mail, like he does.

For some reason both his real posts on the original thread and mine were deleted. I was just wondering what's up with that.

Seeing as I was replying to myself, it counts as a reroll meaning
good bye /furry/

How exactly are you not allowed to participate?

Also, how far are you in Pokemon? Im only at the 2nd trial, 3rd island?

If you got the day off enjoy it! Try and squeeze as much pleasure as you can from it.

Talking about video games is a waste of time when you could just be playing video games instead.

Oh shit I guess you're right
I guess even on 4am mods hate shitposting for some reason

In so much fucking pain. I jerked my neck really hard and all the pain is being displaced into my head and also giving me a toothache. I did this a few months ago and it blew over in a week, but a few days in and I'm suffering so bad. I live for the couple of hours of relief I can get when I have access to Ibuprofen at this point (which makes the pain nonexistent) It's not as bad sitting up but when I'm in bed I just want to die. Might right some poetry in a few or something to take my mind off it.
I also got Slackware current working on my desktop which is good because 14.2 won't work with my network hardware and FreeBSD is throwing a bitchfit about my graphics hardware. Well, Linux is shit but at least this works.
Got a thumb trackball from a friend. It's he;ping my hands so much, and I'm looking into getting one I don't have to use my thumb with. I don't know what I'll ask for for Christmas but I might ask for an old PS/2 mechanical keyboard or something on ebay.

Puyo Puyo

/a/

Welcome to *chan. Enjoy your stay, and remember: You're here forever.

Omfg did DMX get banned again?

nothing? okayā€¦

Trying to play the "anyone who doesn't like 4AM is a shill" angle isn't going to work. The entire board knows what goes on in these threads by now. I haven't seen many people bitching about those other threads you mentioned either.

Can you recommend any forums that aren't shit, yet are still somewhat populated?

I haven't stopped playing video games, but it would be nice to talk about them.

Because clearly everything's got to be some kind of plan to split apart the board instead of everyone just being fucking sick of seeing shitty threads shit up the board.

These mods are fucking ridiculous. Its just as bad as cuckchan really. Hell worse in some ways because they pretend to not be while still overmoderating like cuckchan mods do.

What you playing at the moment user?

Doubt it

Only some super specific topic low populated forums filled with oldfags that I will not list here. Don't bother fam. The internet's dead.

Joust on MAME.
Its fuckin amazin.

What part of a bumplocked thread you don't have to participate in, that has been around longer than you've been on Holla Forums for, and is easily filterable gets your panties in such a bunch?

At least it's corpse gave is President Trump

I'd honestly wouldn't mind checking those out, seeing as I'm in a rut already, and it'd be nice talking to oldfags over the meme spouting youths I'm used to seeing.

Niggeru you have never used this board for anything except your nightly hugbox thread. Your opinion on the board is worth less than nothing.

no

Iwata ported that to the NES you know. God I never could play that game at all.

Also try /vr/ its pretty quiet but would be great if it had people actually posting in it.

(((1)))

Faggot you have never used this site for anything except your nightly shill fest and /leftypo/ hugbox threads. Your opinion on the board is worth less than nothing.

While I admit it gets to be rather circlejerk-like in here, this shit's bumplocked. You'd have to be actively seeking this thread to shitpost in at this point. Fuck off.

Don't you know? Any Holla Forums alternate boards, save for /vp/, all die before long. I was actually enjoying /telvanni/, before it became barren not even 100 posts in.

Too bad the only way to discuss anything with any ounce of sincerity are niche forums. Even then good luck finding one that isn't a awful circlejerk.

I'm only clearly pointing out the conspiratard retardation that's typically involved in this shit. I like these threads but that the only faggots who dislike these threads have some big motivation is just hilarious.

h-hello

What was /telvanni/?

Hi.

I mean, in a certain light I can see why many would feel that way. There's not much other reason someone would want to see a thread as slow as this one gone.

Hi user! How was your day?

People see some avatar/namefags in here and assume its some faggoty circlejerk. They need to go look at some shitty board like Holla Forums to see what a real circlejerk looks like.

Alright, got a call saying I got an interview for a Admin Traineeship for the local council, and I got woken to a phonecall that was basically a phone interview for a apprentice chef

What kind of chef?

No. Faggots are just ridiculously autistic about seeing something they don't like. Hyper-reactivity and all of that shit that only really happens on the internet. I don't like a few posters here but I will tolerate them since there are others I enjoy posting with. While these threads are still up I'll be enjoying them.

You do have some faggots who suck up to you Shitsu. Even you have to admit that.

Apprentice chef

Not really. A couple of people will defend me when I'm getting shit on, but they wouldn't even need to if the witch hunt against me wasn't a thing.

What kind of food though?

I'd be put off as well. You don't remember when I first started posting? Personification seemed to be the norm around here. That's why I put on the mask.

We'll never truly know without access to their consciousness, unfortunately, no matter how much we try to reason it out ourselves.

It was more or less a Holla Forums alternate that tried for more shitpostless discussion. It was actually nice seeing other anons talk about game theory and design, but like I said, it died before even reaching 100 posts.

Does anyone know where I can find such shit? Most small forums I find usually are just archived, where no one posts anymore.

Dunno, though I have had good food from my couple of job trials

Wew. I went there once by accident, I couldn't tell if the posts were real or not.

Small good niche vidya forums only stay that way by never drawing any attention to themselves. No one is going to drop a link to them here. Seek and ye shall find.

W-why d-did y-you r-reply t-to y-yourself

Accident.

I think the witch hunt is somewhat justified considering your past autism.

I like to keep a rather rational line of thought. Try my best not to jump into some kind of grand master plan.

Good luck finding them. Just look at vidya you do play and maybe throw a quick startpage (or jewgle search if you don't mind being data mined) for it. You might get lucky. I used to visit a forum centered around a few games these guys came together for. I wasn't hugely interested in the games after discovering the one I did check out completely dropped all expectations I had for but what I did find was a pretty comfy place to discuss shit. However it soon became a bit circlejerky and I stopped visiting. It turned out a few of the users actually erped like fucking faggots. Only found that out after one of them invited me. wew lad

Can you guys stop making 4am threads here,isn't a whole board for it enough for you?

Its comfy though right? You like people knowing who you are?

8ch is just too small for boards like that sadly.

Nice. Hope you get it!

Yeah its fucking disgusting really. Nothing like the avatars in 4am.

We're happy with just a thread on Holla Forums
We don't need a board

This. A whole board is too big, and everyone that hates 4Am can ignore it. Hell, most sane people are in fucking bed at this hour.

The job trials were for a different job
I still can remember how some of the food tasted and it was 10/10

We don't want to become another small circlejerk that dies off in a month like the other 100 ones before on 8ch.

Meh I've posted here a fucking lot. 99% of it is nothing but comfy posting, a few bits of autism here and there isn't the end of the world. Imagine if people recorded everything you've said in the past year and took a lot of it out of context, they could make you look awful too.

If you want a circlejerk why not just create a chat or something instead of making a thread everyday?

This tbh. Most people who complains about this shit are hypocrites.

That's because we don't want a small circlejerk.

I don't want a circlejerk, thats the point. These threads being here allow new faces and anons to come in. Blocking ourselves off somewhere means its the same small group. A circlejerk.

Do you actually know why I'm here

wew

I'm not breaking any rules. DMX a straight g and still avatarfags a lot.

Of course. I'd imagine that many others would see things from a different perspective, however. The best analogy I can imagine would beā€¦ Refugees, if the roles were reversed. Imagine if you were moving out to some middle eastern country where all the sandscum lived their lives, set in their ways, and then you showed up on the block rocking, i dunno, some american flag-themed swim shorts and whatever other casual clothing would be decent for arid weather. They'd fuck you up the moment they get, and that's sort of what's happened here. I remember my first 4 am thread, back on 4chan, didn't have avatar fags, so I rolled in, threw in whatever neo-80's biker image I found, and told a short story about how I ended up riding to ihop, chatting up a waitress there for a bit, then tipped her a 20 before riding home. It was the only image I used for that entire thread, and it still managed to be comfy, without feeling claustrophobic or alienating with some sort of pre-existing community.

He actually posts a different African American every post it's just racist mods can't tell the difference between each Black man

Its an unfortunate circumstance, but this is correct.

How thought provoking.

Wait really?

Honestly if 8ch had halfchan's population I doubt there would be avatarfags in 4am here. Its just that its the same people here a lot of nights so it makes more sense that it happens here.

What was the food like?

Yes but the few times you did go completely autismo it was pretty fucking autistic to the point it's branded you as the worst example of a waifufag and an avatarfag. It's not the quantity it's the impact.

That's been done. There's plenty of cliques in 4 AM but just like the furries we all hate each other. I know a bunch of the IRC crowd hate the cytube/board and a lot of the discord crowd hates everyone else. This is what happens when you're given an identity. Cytube was comfy before it was shut down though as long as you never look at the chat.

Shitsu will just jump on Tor and shit up the thread like before.

You see user, the thing is that they're all niggers

That just goes right back to people starting the witchhunt by posting that one screenshot over and over again in meta threads.

I try.

I'm not sure if you're being serious about the dmx post but if you're not I want you to know that I'm laughing at you. That's where the problem begins to arise, and where the debate over whether having 4 am threads is even worth it at this point. On the one hand, it's only barely active long enough to maybe be worth having a small chatroom, but on the other that would mean that by going that route we'd get no more users to expand that sort of userbase.

Anyway, as coherent as I'm sure I probably sound. I'm actually rather tired, exhausted to the point where I'm not even sure if I'm making sense, so I'm going to go to sleep.

We have about 30 UIDs these days. Thats one hectic annoying chatroom.

Night user! Cya next time

4AM existing affects literally nothing outside of it, except maybe one shitty template thread that falls off the bottom page.

So I havent been on 4am in a while, what the fuck happened while I was gone?

Also Happy holidays faggots, what is everyone doing this holiday season?

Hey guys, slav user from a few days ago here, if anyone remembers.

Still losing control? Also, no images on this machine so excuse my lack of memes

Mark had an aneyurism and gave in to shitposting Gary Oak spammers from /int/ and there's been gay drama ever since.
Gonna have my daki soon so probably get comfy with that and maybe cook my family some Christmas dinner.

And? They haven't got a reputation that actively effects an entire micro-community. If you didn't have an identity it wouldn't be so concentrated. Same applies to the other avatarfags. It's easier to point at one or two people than it is at a group of random and unknown faces.

It is questionable considering that Mark and the hotpocket bunch has been trying to cull it altogether. It really makes me wish he would just ban it and deal with the aftermath rather than half assing it like has been since forever. He needs to stick by a decision instead of reeling it back in. I'm fine if these threads get removed on the condition that he actually does something about the other threads that are considered cancerous. Not because I believe it will increase the quality of the board but simply because Mark would actually fucking do something.

Because autists are going to be autistic? I thought it was pretty obvious that it's the avatarfaggotry being completely opposed to the anonymous culture of imageboards.

I'll probably be home with family playing Open X-Com and maybe finishing Steins;gate Zero. I might try the Final Mod Pack.

Life has been one hell of a depression spiral for me.

need your opinion on which came out best
8ch.pl/co/res/337.html

Same user, dropped out of school officially yesterday, so things might get better for me though

I used to play ff7 when I was a kid every xmas, might do that again.

How you been user?

What you been up to user?

We have shit like the name field for a reason. There are specific instances where it's nice to have such a feature. Anti-4AM shitposters are literally as thickheaded as fucking liberals when it comes to obvious shit.

4th one

I finished my semester today. I'm glad to be out for now but I don't blame you. 99% of people in college are the dumbest faggots on the planet.

but why?

Hey, ritsu, not much but I'll be getting to self-study soon; school environment makes me too anxious too focus

I dunno. Just looks the least garbled.

Thats good! You about done for the semester?

alright then, that's how I'll do them from now on

I quit because I could just most likely learn the field myself faster and without having to deal with annoying people. Also the obvious issue of tuition. College is a bad meme on all levels, but sincere congrats on finishing your semester

No I dropped out

Oooh. So like you are just gonna learn on your own then? What are you going to study?

Video games has been my only refuge as of late. Nothing can take me away from my problems than being completely stressed out about losing against the ayy lmaos. I should continue working on my game though. Keep putting it off for quite a while but I will be waiting until after my holidays. It's good to rest.

Just because it is there doesn't mean you should use it. You keep wondering why you get shit on for keeping a persistent identity when it goes against the very nature of the culture. I may not be some kind of anonymoose culture conasuir but your very rejection of that is one more reason onto the list of reasons against you. You keep labeling everyone as shitters or just shitposters without actually addressing the reasoning at why they dislike you.

You really shouldn't have. What were you doing anyway?

The thing is, 4am has formed its own subculture at this point.

I feel you on that fam. It makes sense though considering the current education system was invented by the Prussians to turn people into soulless slaves for the industrial revolution that can't think for themselves (and higher education serves for merely more brainwashing)>>11416237
What were you taking user? I'm taking fucking English
It's as bad as it sounds and worse. Anyone going to school to get employed is a fucking moron. Saving lots of dosh to make some dank investments. Otherwise I'll probably just learn a trade when I graduate.

That's like saying just because there is an Islamic clique in London means British criticism is irrelevant. These threads aren't in a vacuum.

Maybe when you need an identity rather than wanting one? Like if you were trying to host a game across several threads or a perfect example being the ROB threads. There's plenty of reasons why it's needed but keeping a discussion across several threads is not a necessity. Like I said, doesn't mean you should. It's not a banable offense but it should be criticized.

Also stop avatarfagging you hypocrite.

I'd argue the fact that its a single thread during the dead hours that lasts only 2 hours does kinda make it in a vacuum.

Studying illustration, and industrial design. Makes more sense to just study fundamentals 6 hours a day for nearly free than take an expensive course with some pointless classes.

Also I only spent 2 months there because semester starts later over here, so not much time wasted

Also, yeesh, english user, but at least you are realistic about it and understand whats going on. I'm sure things will go fine if you use the time and opportunity to foster something useful

Thanks for completely deflecting the point I was trying to make. Let's say for example you were GMing a game of D&D on /tg/. How would you know the GM is the legitimate GM?
I feel like posting Kuristina. It's not like I'm going to keep this going on into the next 4 AM thread. Also I find it really funny you're getting annoyed by this.

Kinda still isn't a vaccum. Plus you have anons like me who are up normally at this time that do not live in the US.

As long as you try to get some kind of certificate or something. It will help you get your foot through the door but nothing more.

But still kinda is.

I mean if this were a general thread that was up 24/7 I could see most of the arguments used against it having weight, but it isn't so they don't.

Like drawing building designs or something?

That's not actually very true in this industry, the portfolio is the most important thing

No that's architecture, industrial design is about objects and products more or less. I'd rather be a concept artist but it's good to have options when planning for the future

My mother wants me to go to college, I'm not paying for it, and it lets me have 5 days off a week to plan for my future. I also really really want to be a writer. My burning passion for libtards fuels my journey. Everyone talks shit to me for being an Englishfag but nobody knows how hard it really is. I have to deal with the people I despise the most on the front lines. The cocksuckers who support the policies that have destroyed my family's lives placing us barely above the poverty line. My dad's gonna kick the bucket in the next few years from terrible health and it's all King Nigger's fault ; ;

Good because architects need to all burn in fucking hell because they're all morons.
t. framer off and on my whole life

I feel you user, I actually write too sometimes, though drawing has better career prospects today, at least for me. I wish you godspeed as a fellow enthusiast of the arts who wishes to fight against what most students of the humanities propagate

It's still not a vacuum even if it's only on for about two hours of the day and not in peak time. It's a time when there is a lot less anons but it doesn't mean everyone will just ignore it.

(Checked)
Well I hope your portfolio goes well. I sure need the motivation to bring up mine since I've been so damn lazy in doing anything as of late.

What would you write? I'm genuinely curious.

Thanks user. You have no idea how much that means to me.

Right wing garbage for every paper I turn in. This semester I wrote about postmodernism being communism, what love is and how it has been degenerated, education being subverted by socialists and how baby boomers fucked up the family structure. All of this was for English Comp 2 I write poetry in my free time and am attempting to improve my fiction skills although this will take many many years of active work I'm sure.

Sounds very non-kosher. I hope you're teacher isn't some kind of fanatic feminist radical which I'll assume they weren't if you were able to write any of that.
>poetry
I would ask if you could post some but for your sake it's probably best you do not. Some of it is about your waifu isn't it?
I used to write a bit of sci-fi and medieval fiction in my spare time about half a decade ago. Not something I'm proud of sharing but I would reread from time to time if I feel like reminiscing.

Have you ever tried being a contributor for any small publication?

I'd be lying if I said no. Although I love it in general.
I rarely get anything but a straight 100 on my papers.
My teachers always love me to death or hate me with a passion but no matter WHAT I make sure they respect me. Most of these pussy-whipped faggots have never held a real job outside of academia and thus have no life skills and they know I'm not someone to fuck with. The trick is to not be a beta faggot, be a very likable person and take part in active class discussion on a daily basis. It also helps to try to chat with professors after class every day. Even the most liberal of kikes will appreciate you being so involved and they will typically end up liking you a lot as a person.

I've had it on my mind but I'd like to stay as far the fuck away from journalism as I can, and my fiction skills aren't what I would consider to be adequate for me to do such things otherwise. I'm getting there though.

I'm the best avatarfag

Doesn't have to be straight journalism yui-user, they often accept essays/op-eds and even poems (maybe even your gay waifu ones)

I usually keep my head down and keep quiet until I'm directly spoken to. I do become quite confident and stubborn when directly spoken to. Like every programming lecturer I've ever had I always fight tooth and nail fro my algorithms over their methods. Even if they are better only 20% of the time. It seems to be the thing my lecturers like about me that and I'm willing to take on way more than I should and often fail.
>I'd be lying if I said no. Although I love it in general.
I wouldn't be able to do it but that's more because I would have to hide it.

Shoo shoo pedo Holla Forums spider

What kind of publications are you talking about user? I don't really know where to look.
They're very personal and I don't want to share most of them. I like to keep my waifustuff to myself (and these threads) I swear to god nobody in real life has the slightest idea because I hide it so well (it helps to not associate yourself personally with autistic weebs.)

There's a reason why I'm not a compsci fag. I took some STEM courses when I started college and I just wanted to write everything in C instead of their gay shit.

Which is why I'm taking a break from programming until after the Christmas holidays. I got really burned out thanks to working with Java. Dear god I do not want to touch Java ever again for the rest of my life.

It's understandable why they teach far easier (read: easy if you follow every single instruction) high level languages since it's really the ideas and logic that needs to be ingrained into your skull but one more bloody day of Java would have killed any interest I had.

At least now I'm finally picking back up my programming slowly but surely mostly from reading right now along with a few other books. Once I've set up my linux environment (again) I'll probably get to work on some small programs I've been meaning to make since all the alternatives are terribly designed.

Godspeed user. I only learned to program to make Quake mods (and video games at this point) but when I furthered my interest I learned just how bad things really are.

I seem to enjoy mathematics way more than any human being should which is why I don't mind the tedium of programming (as long as I'm designing it). Anyway I should head to bed. I need to get up in about 5-6 hours. 'till next time.

Politics and philosophy sites, from my experience just have too look around and find something that you can commingle with

I'm telling you because I got a positive response from an editor I wrote to at a site I like and when he wanted for me tell him about myself I got nervous and depressed halfway through drafting my response. That was one or two weeks ago, maybe you can succeed where I have failed

I'm terrible at math outside of programming logic so that's good to hear. Also goodnight user!

Night user

no u

u r all weenies