Based Jew interviews faggot Aussie leftists about the SA farm murders

You have to watch this.
It just goes to show how anti white these faggots are. On another note, I’m surprised this jew is actually for the whites.

youtu.be/85Oelal-gyU(❌based jew + ❌low effort OP + ✓good vid = 2 hours)

Attached: 3271FFFD-0492-4099-ABEE-05EF82060B3A.jpeg (400x232, 37.19K)

kike free first post

blow your brains out kike

Well I watched it and despite that kike being an obnoxious cunt, it's worth it to watch these ignorant Brits' reactions to being asked if they'd save white SA farmers from genocide. So if you need some rage inducing material take a look. Was gonna do OP's job and convert and upload it here but fuck him. Also sage for terrible OP, lazy motherfucker couldn't even manage an embed.

At least give him a thumbs up for trying

sort yourself out OP

Sorry I was in a rush

When the kike is making more fucking sense than the "average joes" on the street, you know shit's completely fucked. It's absolutely disgusting, what Melbourne's become.

You deserve what's coming for you, if you don't.

Brits have been on the forefront of White murders, now i don't feel bad for them much with their genocide after watching this.

Attached: 90523a67751588796f25f56579282839d6fcdda1f4321eee321955b1c1e701d8.gif (200x200, 629.65K)

The people being interviewed are not Brits.
They are Melbournites – As any Aussie will tell you, they are cancer incarnate.
Pic related.

Attached: vpkch33.jpg (609x589, 293.79K)

Just in case it wasn't clear.

Attached: badge.gif (634x466, 45.92K)

Holy shit, and I thought most Aussies were ==based==, most of these cunts need some chrome to the dome.

Well, my redtext got fucked, but I'm shamelessly checking my own triple sixes.

Do you mean Melbournites?

Its part of a coordinated propaganda effort by kikes like Lauren Southern to portray Jews as if they arent hiding the genocide. She went to South Africa and then the first thing she does when she gets back is do a big long video about how the Jewish media dindu nuffin wrong and they arent covering it for reasons other than hating whites and wanting them to be wiped out. Now you have this "based Jew" doing interviews as if he cares, he doesnt. Its just buying PR for his race.
Im still spreading the video to some degree because those responses are too perfect, they absolutely hate whites. Those people in the video would pull the trigger on some little white baby themselves.

Oh look, this is whats on his youtube channel.
Hes likely Mossad doing Psyops for pro-Jewish sentiment among nationalists.

Disgusting antisemitism from the last lady

this

Checked

nu-/pol/

Nice trips. Bonus points if you picked up that chances are the Krav Maga training mentioned in Melbourne is how they recruit intelligence assets.

Oh yes, very much so.
John Safran did an interview with them a few years ago, if your aus - you'd know who he is.

Just multicult things!

Bizarre how dismissive and angry those boomers get. Viscous and wicked people…

Obligatory sage

Are they slimes?

*vicious

That too.

You're a native English speaker yet you can't even tell a Brit apart from an Australian? Shame on you.

we will soon get to a stage where you can only trust blood family and lifelong childhood friends. make sure you take these people into your confidence slowly and win their trust by explaining you love them and will forgive anything they do.

you're watching the beginning stages of a worldwide communist revolution, when they smash it all down you will only be left with the people you knew before the fall.

don't trust strangers or anyone who sings the right song. they won't bleed for you and will turn on each other for status and power in whatever hellscape is built after the war.

Fucking Melbourne boomer cucks strike again.

I'M FROM REAL AUSTRALIA AND I SAY HANG THEM ALL

Attached: 1248827045755.png (409x258, 7.83K)

Yeah, you're right. I'll add, focus on becoming self-sustaining. You want to be able to feed yourself with your own food and be able to protect it. There won't be any resources left when the economy tanks amidst a worldwide global commie revolution. We won't be taking over our nations immediately; we're going to have to ride the tiger for now.

This, so many people who use the term "useful idiots" are the same nihilistic wimps they claim to hate when the chips are down. Learn to figure out warning signs of people that will turn on you regardless of any catastrophe. It's a great life skill to separate the climbers and strivers from honest folk.

The UK is the leftover filth us ausfags didn’t want with us. Explains why despite being the same phenotype Australians don’t have “British teeth.”

Holy duck that really slams my slim jims
Godamn these traitorous boomer cucks and whores are just mind blowingly enriched

Attached: 052EF20D-D47A-47A0-8093-B896A7DFEE11.jpeg (758x532, 176.56K)

(checked)

Jews are great people actually and I support them very much.

i swear this bitches are from either toorak, brighton or doncaster those rich cunts don't know how good they fucking got it. not to mention their age group too. can't wait for them to just die off already

Attached: 1485048502050.jpg (4032x3024, 964.65K)

Get in the oven, Chaim.

Attached: 20d571102ecf33d68e8b31e8397ddf3b00a9b5093848f882c2be1f69cfb7d972.jpg (500x375, 52.41K)

thought his mannerisms indicated that he was just pretending to be Jewish. I've never seen a weird crochet yarmulke like that before. looked like something out of the kitchen where section of the grocery store

What the hell is wrong with these people?