Disney Cartoon Promotes "Queen of Spades" Cuckold Tattoo

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

From Urban Dictionary: "The playing cards symbol usually with a 'Q' above or inside. It connotes white women with a sexual preference for black men. It can be seen on tee shirts or even as a tatoo. Also a way for a white woman to let potential black lovers know she is available."

The cartoon in question is called Star vs The Forces of Evil, it's about an Aryan looking blonde princess who fucks a spic named Marco. In the cartoon there is a white queen with Spades on her face who cucks her white husband to fuck a dark skinned monster.

The White King who gets cucked is also portrayed as evil for not wanting to raise the mulatto child.

Attached: 77d91c6dd6515c6cd362a38252974ea5aadd62307d0ac13b75b76b7f609941a1.png (422.38 KB, 1280x720)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DaronNefcy?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
daronnefcy.com/about
instagram.com/p/BfYx2v0gBQf/?taken-by=daronnefcy
darbobot.blogspot.com/
desuarchive.org/cuckquean/thread/5695/
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1505/57/1505578130097.png
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141754839/
nerdist.com/interview-daron-nefcy-of-disneys-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil/
twitter.com/jorarkin?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=dS8jz6RXfOk
facebook.com/dave.wasson.9
babydx.blogspot.com/

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

More images from the cartoon

Attached: 87e38a5b5ce476a55db09f52b4e0d97b094d609eb7e97d52778d3d1f46aa7de2.jpg (74.07 KB, 750x347)
Attached: 3fab4b689e7ca810616df4d9bc057a6871da8466490d169f7d31aa0d384261f5.png (375.46 KB, 1067x570)

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

Examples of the tattoo in the real world.

Attached: 3bc3a392d72c8a64c67a7c96554e5428.jpg (66.74 KB, 680x828)
Attached: 532676930-8a5bb35a90-b.jpg (174.19 KB, 733x1024)

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

my thread documenting anti-white propaganda is anchored before anyone even responds
I don't know why I even try sharing information with 8/pol/ anymore. This is just meant to be an edgier /r/the_donald now, isn't it?

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

We used to have threads like this all the time on /new/, and here on Holla Forums with the Bella and the Bulldogs kikery. It might help if you tried it again later with infographics.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

wew lad

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

I don't know why I even try sharing information with 8/pol/ anymore. This is just meant to be an edgier /r/the_donald now, isn't it?

How about just fuck off and leave instead of shitting up threads with this. This weird cartoon cuck shit is not important enough to warrent a thread right now

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

The infographs weren't there in the beginning for Bella and Bulldogs, either. I was there. By anchoring this thread the mods have ensured that infographs will not be created and disseminated.

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

hurr, ignore this shit brainwashing the youth, lets have another thread licking Trump's asshole as he bans bump stocks and doesn't build the wall
Blow me.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

lets have another thread licking Trump's asshole as he bans bump stocks and doesn't build the wall

Ahh I see why you're angry, your a shill who needs to keep getting new VPN's to ban evade. Get fucked kike.

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

Fuck this waste of a thread. I'd sage but it doesn't matter.

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

everyone who can actually see what is going on is a shill
You're a mod.

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

Why the fuck are you still on 8/pol/ if you think everyones a mod and a shill? Leave.

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

you two need to blow each other's cocks and fuck off to cuckchan

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

well, which episode? I already know this show is cucked and intentionally puts shit messages in, but it is an enjoyable show from what I've seen. Not good for kids

James Ward
James Ward

It connotes white women with a sexual preference for black men.

Traitors get the bullet first.

Star vs The Forces of Evil

It's a stupid, disgusting show, but I'm pretty sure the spades are meant to be in opposition to the hearts that the protagonist pixie nightmare girl sports.

Attached: Mewnian-Petals.png (1 MB, 1600x900)

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

I already know this show is cucked and intentionally puts shit messages in
but it is an enjoyable show
What the fuck is wrong with you!?
<tor
Of fucking course.

Attached: jew-posing-as-white-comic.png (225.39 KB, 680x697)

David Diaz
David Diaz

What if I told you it's possible to enjoy a show without being completely autistic about minute political messages? At least it isn't lolita harem "The Loud House"

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

The monster's hand beside the head is exactly like the nog hand beside the blonde's head in the "Blacked.com" meme.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

What if I told you it's possible to enjoy a degenerate pile of jew turds because you're a weak, stupid loser addicted to the electric kikebox

KYS

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

Jesus Christ is there anything that isn't poisoned these days?

You are human garbage.
I would remind you that you are human garbage.

Why was this thread anchored?

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

Created by Daron Nefcy
twitter.com/DaronNefcy?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Catlady.
daronnefcy.com/about
Also fucking what looks like a soyboy spic:
instagram.com/p/BfYx2v0gBQf/?taken-by=daronnefcy
darbobot.blogspot.com/

See also:
On season two of this trainwreck it was discovered that Star has, in fact, a crush on the expy of The Magic School Bus' character Carlos Ramon, but her feelings are not being reciprocated by the beaner because since the beginning he was infatuated with the more endowed Jackie and now he is finally dating her. Due to this, the manchildren of /co/ started to pose the theory that Star is in fact being cuckolded by Dos Pesos Marco.
As if the enormous amounts of disgusting fanart depicting a boy having sex with a little girl wasn't enough, now the cuckold community are now joining the shitposting party, making lots of disturbing OC in which Star is aroused by seeing Marco pounding other girls. They even support the idea that Star is not the only Cuck in the series, but also the Filipino gipsy Janna is a cuckold enthusiast too.
Even the creator of the series herself Daron Nefcy is not save, as photos of her and her husband Bobby Miller cosplaying Star and Marco seems to give the impression that Nefcy deeply believes that she is Star and, by judging of several of her responses to fans that she and her husband Bobby are probably into the Cuckold fetish.
desuarchive.org/cuckquean/thread/5695/
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1505/57/1505578130097.png

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141754839/
Here's the kicker, friend – Daron Nefcy has been headlined by Disney as the perfect example of a woman breaking the glass ceiling and a herald of the feminist agenda, while her work completely lampshades what Fourth Wave feminists scream in the street. She's the second woman in Disney's entire history to lead a project. Not only that, her show airs on Disney XD, which has fewer regulations than their main channel. Her show got its fourth season approved back when it was halfway through its second season. It's one of the most-streamed shows, with a team that openly works and communicates with the fanbase.
Nefcy is completely untouchable by Disney.

Her father, Jay Nefcy, is a cinematographer known for work on films and shows like the Truman Show and Love & Other Drugs.

James Stewart
James Stewart

nerdist.com/interview-daron-nefcy-of-disneys-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil/

DN: I created Star in my 3rd year of college – the original concept of it. And of course it’s changed and morphed over time, but she’s always been who she is. And I was obsessed with Sailor Moon when I was a kid, I really didn’t want anything more than to be a magical Sailor Moon-type character, and I kept thinking I would come home and my cat would start talking – I really convinced myself of this. So Star’s original character was this girl who wanted to be Sailor Moon, and the Marco character was obsessed with Dragon Ball Z, and they were going to be enemies. I had come up with this whole show where Star didn’t really have magical powers but she would make things happen by her will of just WANTING them to happen.
Then when I brought it over to Disney – and one of the executives said, “What if her magic powers were real?” — and I sort of sat on that, and came up with the concept as it is now.

DN: I was not crazy about high school; I graduated early because I really wanted to get out of there. And it’s funny because when I was in middle school, my friends and I created a comic about what we thought high school was like — kids were driving and running around in shopping carts, and doing lots of fun stuff. Then I got to high school and it wasn’t fun at all. But I never felt like I was trying to fit in, and I feel like that’s Star’s angle also. She’s really confident and doing her own thing. I mean, I used to go to high school in a 1930s top hat that my mom got at a garage sale, and I had a skirt that I sewed a bunch of stuffed animals on. I just didn’t care.

DN: I’m loving the fan art — it’s amazing. I love that people are connecting with the character, connecting with the world, and really finding their own way into it. I love that people want to figure out, “Who is this character in a photo on a wall?” I did the same thing when I was younger. I would find stuff that I liked and tried to find a way in. I think that as far as making high school positive — what I think the show does well is that it doesn’t make high school the most important thing. I think that’s an important thing for kids to know, and I think that will make their experience better. Star has a lot going on, school is not her whole focus, and as much as she’s experiencing this new thing, and it’s important in that fact, it’s also not SUPER important.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Nerdist: Maybe that’s what’s so appealing about it. She’s got a whole world that’s not where she landed on earth. So in that way, it has an “It gets better” message. You can be yourself, and this little sliver of life is exactly that – a tiny sliver.

DN: Yeah, and Star is going to go through some arcs that will be fun — they’ll have to wait and see, and I don’t want to give anything away, but I think they’ll enjoy it. It’s amazing that people are drawing the characters and really getting into it. It’s so cool.

DN: And it’s really inspiring too! And you know, we’re working on our second season now, and it really makes you go, “Oh! We should explore this character too!” or, “They’re interested in this aspect – maybe we’ll try to work that into the story somehow!” And now it’s so great – because I couldn’t do that when I was younger – but now people tweet stuff at me, and you get an instant connection with the fans.

DN: Oh yeah, I watched a lot of anime. Mostly a lot of the girl stuff of that era like Magic Knight Rayearth and Revolutionary Girl Utena, but I was really influenced by something called Unico. It was this little pink unicorn and I still love it. I show it to everyone on my crew. And I really like Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Of course.

[Holla Forums editor's note: I have never met anyone who liked Buffy the Vampire Slayer that wasn't a piece of shit… Then again, for that matter, I have never met a girl who liked anime who wasn't a complete fucking trainwreck.]

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

Developed by
Jordana Arkin
Jordana Arkin was born on May 5, 1965 in California, USA as Jordana Helene Arkin.
She is a writer and producer, known for Will & Grace (1998), Fuller House (2016) and Melissa & Joey (2010).

twitter.com/jorarkin?lang=en
Trump kvetching a-plenty.

Last month, Netflix released the original miniseries Project Mc2, written and co-executive produced by CalArts alumna Jordana Arkin (Art BFA 88).
The three-episode show follows McKeyla McAlister, Adrienne Attoms, Bryden Bandweth and Camryn Coyle, teenage girls recruited by a secret spy agency called NOV8 to use their science skills to save a prince's rocket launch.
The show purposefully turns convention on its head, seeking to inspire more young girls to pursue careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).

youtube.com/watch?v=dS8jz6RXfOk
Two Jews and Pizza

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

Dave Wasson

facebook.com/dave.wasson.9
babydx.blogspot.com/
babydx
its a blog about his child
What the fuck…

Under 'Other'…

Skadi, ShitMyDadSays, Modern Multiples, Lineboil, Alberto Cerriteno, The House Artist, Lürzer's Archive, Model Donna Lynne, Democrats, Jeffrey Ross, Toon Hole, Kate Linden, Woody Allen, Joe Ledbetter, Helen Hyejin Kim, Tata Che Art, IJR Blue, Sanity News, Amanda Visell, Liberals United, Thank You Obama, I Love The Obamas, NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council), Latest.com, Progressive Day, Washington Press, Adam Schiff, Progressive Liberal, bUnited, In Liberals We Trust, CAFE, Chronicles of Democracy,
Shareblue Media,
Hashtag Resistance, Leaning Left, Americans Against The Republican Party, FWD NOW, Backed By Fact, Blue Democrat, Proud Democrats, Resist The Donald, Democratic Moms, In Democrats We Trust, Stand Up America, NAACP Legal Defense Fund, Rodney Dangerfield, Moving Left, Impeach Trump, Bipartisan Report, The National Memo, Committee to Protect Medicare & The ACA, Political Dig, Proud Progressive, The Raw Story, Texas Democratic Party, Proud Liberals, Liberal Speak, Proud To Be A Democrat, Circa, Expose Trump, Rare Media, Truth Examiner, The Hollywood Art School, Liberal American, Billy West, Kids Klub Pasadena, Sarah Silverman, The Eastsider LA, Burbank Leader, The Independent, BBC News, NPR, The Guardian, Phil Hendrie, Humans of New York, The Art of Terry Wolfinger, Peace & Freedom Party, Ted Mathot, Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Titmouse, Adam McArthur, Lynne Naylor, Layne Wong, The Wallace Wood Estate, Ralph Bakshi, Otto Schmidt Art, Xander Thurteen, Bobby London's DIRTY DUCK, How to Draw Cartoons, Left Action, Left Coast Voter, Pendleton Ward, Chuck Jones, Gigi Levangie Grazer

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

"Where the cartoon white women at!"

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

They are literally photoshopped which shows that the BBC myth doesnt make it past computer routers

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit