Webm Thread

Gotta go fast edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMIhL63KPxw
megacomgames.itch.io/power-drive-2000-pre-alpha-demo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Webm threads were a mistake.

You want different content? Go make something.

I think I recognize that famitracker cover, but I can't remember where the fuck I found it from.

Sauce is embedded. It's yours if you can figure out how to get it.

????

Checked.

is there a better way to share video files on imageboards?
undetermined thumbnail + firenamu - description = tad annoying

custom css video sharing board when?

Shilling for a comic I just dumped

Not going to lie here, it's no Crash Retold.

Is your body ready for THE FUTURE?

Anyone have the version of this one ending with the nordic metal band?

That's the one. Thank you.

What's the source to this?

The Core what a wonderfully awful movie. Suprised there isnt a webm of when that guy says he would do it for hotpockets.

He would have kept his hands and fixed the forklift if the dipshit at the wheel waited for him to finish before turning the key like anyone with half a brain would.

HKT can be cute too
them and NMB are the ones i havent tried watching yet

Fuck that second one is cringy.

He's posting videogames so either post your own or fuck off

enough of this shit

When's that coming out again?

Can't can the spam
Can't stump the dump
Can't book the gook

It was funded by the Sandy Hook parents, I think.

of course

timing is a bit off

The Demonic Screams these Koreans are exuding now doesn't make me surprised about that shit that happened with their government

This is pretty good.

B for Blues, his Japanese name

They're gonna have trouble jumping the Trump Wall unless they get their shit together.

Good Hobbit game never ever
The Hobbit trilogy of movies sucked

Anyone got source on the lewd?

its in the first few seconds of the intro, did you not watch it?

I mean, I was under the impression that the whole British tone was a joke done by the video creators. The title surely isn't "me step mums too fuckin hot".

try it

notlaughingnow.jpg

I'd like to see them do this
Sage for no webm

holy shit what

Good shit

i know

Get out.

That poor black man.
Look at what systemic oppression has driven him to do.

That's great. Reminds me of a girl I knew; got expelled while earning her nickname, 'Bricker,' (for obvious reasons).

Was she cute?

story time its story time

very nice

A solid six, but annoying as all fuck

It's not as exciting as it sounds, sadly.
Wish I knew more, word was she made a big scene and everything.

Gaaaay

damn thought was something more cooler, oh well

I now have all of the clips I need to make another bumper like this one. There are 52 in total. Some of them are a bit filler in nature and could likely be replaced with something better.

I'll wait until the bitrate limit hits 16MB, see what kinds of things people dump and go appreciated, and then decide if there is something better to replace those filler clips. If I'm feeling good about it at that point, I'll release it here. The timing relies more on Codemonkey finally getting around to raising the filesize limit than anything.

Sounds like a good time for dance webms.

nice I cant wait man

damn japs are more cucked than i thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=XMIhL63KPxw
anyone got that nigger pouring boiling water on the cat to calm me down

That was his stalker

Sauce?

Someone had that aesthetic Running in the 90s webm?

I never understod what the Vs and Es means while drifting in Mario Kart.

I wonder how their neighbors have to deal with this shit weekly/everyday.

There goes the rest of my sides.

Song name?

Ahhh were you a retard past age 3 that didn't know how to interact with a cat and got clawed up once?
Kids learning a valuable lesson that not everything is his playtoy and that if you hit someting/someone you get hit back.

before anyone asks, the game in the webm is Power Drive 2000.
It's still in development.

I don't even like racing games and that looks pretty cool

They're probably just a representation of sounds from the engine or tires during a power slide. White becomes yellow becomes red, which you may then release for a speed boost.

You wanted cool well here is some 0 Kelvin autism

The group is Too Many Zooz. For the eventual person who will ask.

Sound is important in video games.

Looks like distance with no flying.

Of topic buts this always makes me giggle. Because children are little bags of shit. Especially when left alone, robots have to have a part of their code which is basically, "Fuck unattended children! Run away!"

That clip is so fucking depressing. How could someone lower themselves to that level.

kek

demo here: megacomgames.itch.io/power-drive-2000-pre-alpha-demo

His voice is breaking throughout his 2016 speech, top kek.

Oh, this guy's laughing makes this so good.

hot damn, that's ballin

modern cartoons look like shit in comparison,wtf happened,that shit finally hit me,we can't go back

Tank controls would be better at this point

So it's a government funded PSA?

That version has slightly out-of-sync audio and video. This version is better.

This guy's a huge cunt. Literally everything he mentioned got covered in my first year logic & foundations course. You don't need to be a math major to get it, you don't need to be part of some secret club - any first year student who has any math requirements later in their degree (including lots of psych majors) will be able to keep up with him. He's a pretentious fuck.

FUCK YOU JESSE WOOD YOU ARE A RACE TRAITOR AND A FAGGOT

I thought rome was supposed to be the great White Civilization?

What a hot load of garbage.

Apparently virtual movement of almost any kind causes motion sickness, which is why VR is only really good for games where the player character is in a stationary position.

I reached similar conclusions on the guy a long time ago, though for different reasons.

Commentator sounds like milo.

that's nothing like Milo, not gay enough

Rome was barely white tbh.

Started out funny but devolved into proving him another contrarian yuppie.

A better critique of "music" today would be the same critique of "art" today. Here.

For a roman citizen true aryans like gauls, celts and scythians were barbarians, useless submissive trash that gets to be killed, raped, cucked and enslaved. Romans were like kikes, total control over the region by degeneracy and authoritarianism over various countries of europe (SPQR - modern NATO).

Shut up Varg.

Gif

Funny how you can tell she wasn't rape/molested just by looking at their faces. Now if they were London Pakistani Muslims…

Don't listen to stupid people who don't even take a minute to research basic history.
"Exposure" (the mass infanticide baby-dumping) in Rome was grotesquely commonplace and, just like with the penis-obsessions, slave sexual abuse and pederasty, was only tackled as a legitimate issue when Christianity took root in the empire.

Did you know Nero is said to have been the very first transgender surgeon?
No, but jokes aside he emasculated* his pet "boy" and tried turning him into a woman.

*actual meaning is "castration of male genitalia"

Is that from the same Anime, where that guy tries to get something from the claw machine and fails

Exactly.

Only an idiot hopped up on subjectivism believes Pollock is equivalent to…whoever did this painting.

yes

What's ironic about the art world accepting shit like postmodernism is that postmodernism is no longer postmodernism when it becomes accepted. I had a cap explaining why Sam Hyde's 2070 Paradigm Shift is a more valid example of postmodernism than anything in a museum.

When he enters the tunnel at 1:10 it looks like hes moving backwards. My brain hurts.

more please

pollock was literally a CIA psyop, the fact that anyone takes him seriously as an "artist" is incredible

Funny that all the Turkroaches are screaming Alola Snackbar

Running in the 90s

Sam Hyde in general is ironic Post-Modernism

Looks like Nitronic Rush/Distance, nice.

Northern Italy has always been better than southern Italy.

Thanks user. These faggots thinking they can stop a tank with their 'protest powers' are amusing.

you do know what happened in turkey, right

mah nigga. Nitronic Rush still has better music

The jews did this.

Not since the coup attempt earlier this year; what else has been going down?

thanks for the webms, cool shit !
wish there was a replay site where people would add only cheese games, I love watching them so fucking much

Hey user would you mind moving your post a bit closer to my steak? I need something nice and edgy to cut it with.

the coup failed, the soldiers were rounded up and executed, islam rules in turkey. media was used to conscript citizens are soldiers to fight against the military in the streets.

>>>Holla Forums

How the fuck does calling someone edgy related to Holla Forums?

Teach me your webm secrets.

Don't try to make sense of what retards say user, its just not worth it.

His screaming skills though. He could create baby alien samples for hollywood.

True

You're the main reason why I visit webm threads now

Can anybody post that Animatrix webm with Take That?

I gotcha fam

Just like Hitler had one testicle and was gay and Jewish?

Thanks homo homie

SOON
:^)

Holy shit haha.

not enough nigger dick jokes for it to be milo-esque

GOOD MORNING YOU FUCKS

I used to play mk64 online using project64k and I once run into some of those freaks. We agree to not use epxloits before the match starts and I still end up getting totally destroyed because those guys drift 24/7. Some people are just extremely skilled at that game.

Niggers are fucking retarded, confirmed once again.

1. There is. It's evil.
2. Your precious ROMA didn't "cull" them at birth. They gave birth to them and chucked them into garbage piles like niggers

Except that there is actual evidence of Nero being an evil, cruel and sexual degenerate.

>MUH MASS BOY RAPE

Glad to see you had absolutely nothing to contribute and only reacted like a Muslim reacts to someone bringing up Aisha being 9yrs old when Muhammad consummated his marriage to her.

I know it hurts to have fundamental truths of your worldly idols put before you, but you either align with a child raping, dumpster-baby having, penis obsessed, radish-anal legalizing, sexually degenerate civilization or you wake up to reality.

Rome was at its best when Christ took the throne.

I'll take your word for it, mate. I'm Sicilian.
Though I've heard that before, too.

All I am hearing is that anime is life.

I saw him diving in with his mouth open and nope'd the fuck out of there.

anyone got the columbine webm?

That is the best motivator ever!

half black

his manifesto is available for reading online

People have been on their page since beta to utilize the movement from Onward and the H3 mechanics. Either they can't or wont.

Still fun though

No. Movement done poorly is what fucks you up. It has something to do with acceleration. In shit like Google Earth VR and Onward, its perfect with no motion sickness what so ever. Its hard to explain, but with other games Project CARS if you look anywhere but forward while turning a corner you get vertigo.

Turkey is going to get uglier and uglier.

is that fucking reggie?

Not a webm, but what you asked.

Can we ban this gook? I'd prefer to teleport behind him and finish the job but I'd be happy with a ban and deletion of all his posts.

Is that Ralph? I've never seen him before. Holy shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
He likes hamburgers

I agree but how are we gonna pass the law to kill all muslims the second they come out of their mother's rotten cunt? Mandatory infantacide for muslims is a great idea and I thank you for it.

Tank controls for a VR game like that are not good even if you don't have an iron stomach. It's like standing on a platform that moves. Now skiing and snowboarding would work in VR

That's Mundane Matt, not the Ralph Retard.

british people are faggots.

if you're the bumper user, i got a question. what's the name of the song from the first one you made?