Nintendo PlayStation

What could have been, if this had succeeded?

Utter shit.

Nothing. It came too late and only a few games would have tried to make use of it. It would have been the SEGA CD of Nintendo.

This, but in eye-searing low-polygon 3D, with loading times long enough for you to finish the original game.

Bios is out there and emulators support it. How long until good homebrew for it?

You're a faggot, Mr. user.
You really are a tard.
You are such an imbecile that
WEBMing is too hard.
Mr. Aaaaanon!
You probably have a hard on for a
*WUMP* *WUMP*
WINGED FIRE LIZAAAAAARD!
On a final note, WEBM you videos next time!

No. Console add-ons are always failures.

Now this is autism

The reason it fell through was Sonic and Nintendo trying to jew each other over the rights to the characters. If it succeeded either Sony would be the one shitting out Mario games or Nintendo would have stiffed Sony and forced them into the industry anyway

I thought it was funny. You're such a bitter fuck that you call anything that's funposting "autism"
Do you even know what autism is? You literal autist.

I think it's hilarious nobody has bothered to resize this image yet

Why would you even need to?

My autist friend says it would have kill the game industry. Nintendo IP with Sony's cutting edge graphics would have left none trying \

Then again, he's a literal autist who actually pisses in bottles around his room, so idk

It would've been shit

apparently it would have just been the same performance as an SNES, if fact worse because of read speed.
I guess the only advantage would be larger file sizes and audio CD playback. Or possible homebrew capabilities.

If it came out we wouldn't have had a branch in franchises and videogames would stay baby toddler shit because Iwata was only a few years away. It would have been very grim for games, but it would be good for me because I wouldn't be playing them anymore.

Iwata ruined nintendo, he forced the company to use dated tech and cater to children while not supporting new interesting developments to come to the machines. Could you imagine if that man was in charge of sony's stake in the industry? It would be HORRIBLE.

BONUS HYPOTHESIS
Sega might have lasted longer and we would be having more fun than due to their policy on the DC to make the funnest games ever.

Theory, with no Sony Playstation sucking the cool kid audience. Sega would be still in the home console business in that Timeline.

It'd have all the fucking shovelware possible.

It certainly wouldn't have been as good as the PS1.

retard

Imagine the 3DS Vita

Sony wouldn't be making game consoles but Sega still would be.
Also we would have never gotten those godawful CD-I Zelda games.

You would only need a pc and one console to play vidya until microsoft ruined the fun

WEBM

what a waste of time

It is almost 30 minutes long. Cut me some slack.

the sega cd had great games however

What about the cringy censorship and jewish marketing scheme?