Chaos Diamonds 3

Sometime a while back, there was a site called Fireball20xl, now defunct. It was like and part of several sites at the time in that it was a comic aggregate hosting several different people's works. The owner is, taking into account several different non-conflicting testimonies, a Literally Who of the sonic fandom, excepting the social connections that would normally come with the title. Along with hosting a podcast and making low effort sprite comics, they also wrote for at least two comics. This is one of those stories, dredged from another fancomic site's archives. Please enjoy as you read through multiple artist changes, OCs and cameos only designed to facilitate the plot, incidental music references, and sonic dressed as a white rapper.

Other urls found in this thread:

insonicnia-rebirth.tumblr.com
thatmfzguy.deviantart.com/art/Sonic-Adventure-3-001-169634311
themysticalforestzone.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck am I reading.

Going to stop here for a bit while I get alcohol.

OP, Psyguy isn't a Literally Who, Psyguy is the fucking devil.

Well, I didn't want to be that dramatic about it. Also posting these crops I made earlier for the filename thread.

Either someone's bumplocked the thread or the shitposters are waking up, in any case I've got my wine and I'm ready to roll.

say hi to the author, everybody

based on that page one in the bottom right, it's shitposters this time

Comic time? neat!

Going to take another breather, also while I doubt anybody cares, the wine is a shit 10 dollar spanish wine. Still better value than a SA membership.

Is this some SuperSaiyanCrash tier shit or what?

This aint no Crash Retold. Story is pretty shit, but the art isn't that bad.
Sorry, OP.

I'd like to think so, but without that "Made in MS Paint" edge, along with few twists, I doubt it'll be remembered among the epics. Better to go quietly in the night posting all of it than to spend multiple threads ruminating over spiked hair.

Jesus Christ it's been YEARS

Let's resume

forgot to post it but rip boobs

and here you can see eggman fucking a computer

Please don't masturbate to amy in eggman's suit

One more break. I think pretty much everyone who had comics hosted on fireball20xl had a cameo in this comic.

I'm not sure about how I feel about this comic, I found it when I was a kid and being a spic I didn't even know English all that well

Sixty comics left, someone's gonna be in a wheelchair at the end of this, can you guess who?

Polnareff?

Think more part 7

nani?

well there is a universal reset

and that's that

ITS TIME FOR HEAVEN

Holy shit that's fucking edgy bro

I REMEMBER THIS
I REMEMBER THIS ALL

It was on Mystical Forest Zone for a while.

Dear god- even I rolled my pre-teen eyes at this shit.
Eggman creaming himself over hacking again
"I'm having kittens!"
The sheer unbridalded edge!!

I can't decide if I want to laugh or vomit!

So did I mate. The comedy one wasn't bad for what it was. The DOOM cross over was pretty edgy IIRC.
Remember Wario Comix?

I still think InSonicnia holds up pretty well. It's too bad the updates just kind of stopped on a damned cliffhanger.

God that fucking colored font- no wonder I have fucking glasses now.

That doom one was edgy as fuck and not really clear in what kind of message it was trying to send, but I somehow somached reading however 200-odd pages there were of it.
And I don't.

insonicnia-rebirth.tumblr.com I know, tumblr has all the comics released, I think. It looks like the creator of the page also wants to create a comic very similar, but there's nothing of the sort so far, it looks like.

I vaguely remember that, but I thought it was from There's Something About Tails. I'm not planning on dumping another comic but after a bit of looking through the wayback machine and a couple other places I think that this is the comic you're talking about. thatmfzguy.deviantart.com/art/Sonic-Adventure-3-001-169634311

I was always so curious as to what in the hell was going on with the site, and now it's just dropped off the face of the earth. That's kind of disappointing.
themysticalforestzone.com/

Earlier this year all the old custom sprites got submitted to tSR, which I guess was the final step in throwing in the towel.

Why not both?

Have some more reaction images.
BTW, who knows what page/panel has Amy saying "I can windowshop, but only charge to one store"?

Wanna make that a cap as well.

And the last one, which is just the file name TBH.

Nevermind, found it.

Interesting that he can't typeset for shit
Guess autism does that to you

Did the art get like 70 times better starting with this post? Was there a hiatus or a change in artist?

They changed artist like 5 or 6 times.
Whether that's because people couldn't keep up with the weekly release, or they wanted out, who knows?

LOL

woo

Bumping, this doesn't get to be forgotten so easily

Any niggas here remember J.Axer?

His comics were way older than this…

No idea where he is now, I remember he tried to go pro

Someone else that used to know Fireball20xl? Holy shit.

Remember when Psyguy was with this one chick who drew better Sonic art than him? I'm pretty sure she shipped Shadow + Amy a lot harder than most people, and she was actually attractive.

You mean all of them? I remember almost everyone who got hosted on the site had a huge eggman boner, but other than the tails and amy thing in this comic no one else comes to mind. Jen Irwin, maybe?

Oh boy

Doom2
RPG/Strategy
Kill a little bit of that indiemarket, and were fine.
Anal

I was going to do a post mortem on the comic but I can't find a wayback of the site that the comic was hosted on since it was a different domain, so have this kirb animation instead. Might do another dump thread next week with the TTA series. The old one.

Found a youtube playlist of the first season, but the rest isn't anywhere as far as I can tell, so I'll have to record and convert that manually, and that'll take a while longer, but other than splitting up the later ones that go on for twenty minutes, there shouldn't be any problems.

i miss 2005