SHILLS BTFO AGAIN: Trump stumped Congress with Omnibus

Original post

So I went looking up what this user was referring to, and came upon something rather interesting. The original post in the screencap is from reddit, but the individual being quoted posted in the comment section of the page below:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/22/march-22nd-2018-presidential-politics-trump-administration-day-427/comment-page-1/#comment-5150710
archive.fo/f6WAg

Reddit Archive:
archive.fo/uEFNM
reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/86ogn4/omnibus_bill_is_not_a_federal_budget_potus_wins/

The law in which the OP was referring to is the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974. The law was enacted to strip then-President Nixon of say in regards to the federal budget. However, since the omnibus is NOT an actual budget, Trump maintains the rights given his position to withold funding as he sees fit. Pretty much pulling an Onigger if he so chooses! In fact, fears of this rose up just last year:

politico.com/story/2017/08/18/fears-grow-trump-will-ignore-congress-spending-241768
archive.fo/wy3IW

The bill itself:
legcounsel.house.gov/Comps/93-344.pdf

IN SHORT: FUCK YOU SHILLNIGGERS!

Attached: kikes fear losing shekels.png (981x1072 35.42 KB, 28.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-speaker-house-representatives-president-senate-21/
8ch.net/5551212/res/1.html
politico.com/story/2017/08/18/fears-grow-trump-will-ignore-congress-spending-241768
honeypot/Eah8hq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_dictator
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CPRT-115HPRT29374/pdf/CPRT-115HPRT29374.pdf
archive.is/IZn0Q
archive.is/AYzF5
budget.house.gov/budget-digest/appropriations-not-budget-resolution/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977855968364171264
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/justinamash/status/977754123520172032
archive.is/3jw91(USER
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
8ch.net/bans.html
archive.is/3jw91
archive.is/HW88m
archive.li/vM7sJ
youtu.be/l76rQ1WHDiQ
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_of_silence_(expression)
insider.foxnews.com/2014/06/27/just-mexican-chopper-crosses-az-fires-us-border-patrol-agents
archive.fo/zGS7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-speaker-house-representatives-president-senate-21/

This as well. It means that Trump can spend the money as he wishes (e.g. he could spend all of the money that was assigned to the military and give nothing at all to Planned Parenthood)

He'll do just enough to push up some wind but not anything actually legally "dangerous".

yfw it really was multi-dimensoinal chess.

Attached: smugtrump.jpg (2864x1560, 547.76K)

Thanks user! Can one of the mods add it to the OP please?

While this is interesting that he can -not- spend the money for things like Schumer's tunnel, I think the problem a lot of us had was for the lack of any immigration controls in the budget. This article is saying Trump can withhold funds, not that he can spend them as he sees fit. That means we don't get wall.

While I can criticize all day the fact that the omnibus was bloated, I would have conceded it as worth it if we got the full wall and more immigration controls, but we didnt. This article does not address that concern.

Funding the military through the omnibus would allow for these resources to be mobilized to build the wall. It's well within his power to do so too.

Especially if you consider that the Army Corps of Engineers is a thing.

Certainly, granted, but Trump hasn't mobilized the military to secure the border thus far and hasn't signalled that he would do it, so what makes you think he would now?

Thanks for the fresh talking points.

What about the cloud act?

I feel like, if the Uniparty keeps playing kike games with him, he'll just declare border security as a national security threat Eisenhower style

Hey OP, until Trump ACTUALLY DOES THE THINGS THAT YOU SAY HE MAY DO, you can fuck right off. Until the wall is BUILT (not prototyping, not maybe funded, not sorta constructed, but motherfucking BUILT), shitskins are deported en masse, borders are secure, second amendment rights are restored, the debt is slashed, the welfare state is gutted, and general marxist fuckery is curtailed, you can FUCK. RIGHT. OFF. You and your conjecture can lick my fucking balls.

Attached: FU.gif (425x256, 1.06M)

He got no better indication than with this omnibus, so Trump not doing it from here on out will mean… can't type bad things about trump here anymore so I'll let you imagine what I could possibly be inferring

AND A BED OF FUCKING ROSES TOO!

(check'd)
Exactly.

Construction begins Monday, so we'll see where it goes. And why would he need the military when ICE is more than able to do the job?

Trump can withold it's funding and allocate it elsewhere.

Construction begins monday.

Shove the goalpost up your ass.

I can't wait

Well no one else is going to do it now that its literally illegal to hire anymore ICE officers

Attached: 9d1cf9e10eddbd3a711e5076872669b4c82d701a7969db3ddd67c0e39a89de12.png (600x680, 271.4K)

I do what I can

Based on?

There's actually a lot of good shit he could do using the (((omnibus))), but until then, I've gotta wait and see what happens.

That's what I'm waiting for as well. It's a silver lining, but one that may or may not pan out. All we can do is see what happens.

Link it faggot. Show me the section that made it supposedly illegal.

I said this yesterday, but that doesn't change the sad reality that normies are black-pill sucking retards. No matter how many times Trump says "fake news" the idiots are going to kvetch like the bitchtits they are.
Like I said, Trump was taking a big gamble that the normies will calm down and realize they are getting conned by the judenpresse yet again to get his military squared up. The Trump Train is a crazy ass ride.

Attached: 17-54-49-1.png (534x761, 96.72K)

Corps isn't ICE though. If he uses mil he don't need ICE but they can help perhaps?
OP, article is from last year you realise or are you just using it to set precedent?

Either way this is very interesting. Sticky worthy?

In yesterday's speech, Trump said that protection the border was "National Security". He then proceeded to say that he needed to fund the military for "National Security".

Whoa he used the same words, what has he DONE to make it seem like he's going to do what you are describing? Let me clarify, what you're describing is possible AND sensible, but we have been telling him to do this since inauguration so I am justifiably not ready to trust that Trump is right on the brink of doing something he could have done the first day.

You'd want Rome built up in a single day, wouldn't you?

Well, Rome wasn't built in a day, but it didnt take a year to lay the first brick.

Point, but were Romulus and Remus beset by adders and wolves every step of the way?

If I were Trump I'd use that 700 Billion for the military and then say we're building a new military base, and it's alllllll along the southern border. ;)

The longest "military base" in the world.

Meme it.

>that pic title formatting
Trump train is indeed a crazy ride and will definitely test your mettle. I've kept positive throughout but yesterday was first time I couldn't figure out how he was going to turn this around, didn't dig enough and it's been a long week.
Pic related.

Attached: 64ce91da59233bad4da0556ad0a03d59307c206ff0ba555f3e229bfc721d73d3.jpg (473x480 263.74 KB, 66.58K)

He'll get that stuff in September I think if they don't try to push through an immigration deal. They're not going to have a big military budget increase to force his hand next time. Also insiders have been saying they had a back-up plan to use to appropriate wall funds with.

Yes. You should look up the history of Rome.

Trump could have vetoed the omnibus easily, but he didn't. This is worth getting angry about, not going 'LE DONT VOTE GOYIM'. We need to let Trump know that our vote isn't free. People saying that they shouldnt vote are kikes, but the mods here saying we shouldn't be upset are also kikes. This was a huge fumble, but if we signal to Trump that the votes he will lose are more than those that he will gain by signing then he will do the calculus himself.

Source your claims please.

It's up in the air, it was just an observation.

what's going to be your next goal post shift after the wall starts being constructed?

Attached: 795.png (853x480, 418.88K)

That's Trump-speak for fuck you this is happening and I've already told you.
Kek.
Fucking torkike salt when that happens will be hilarioux.

Attached: dixoneyes.jpg (251x251 69.23 KB, 34.92K)

OP is like a libshit who can't accept reality. Let us know when he takes away that $500m from planned parenthood and fully funds a complete wall.

stop talking to yourself, torfaggot

You know what I meant. And hey, things got way nastier after those two left the picture.

To be fair and maybe my fatigue is making me disinclined to argue much further,Trump needs to be clear on what he's using the money for, and using the signing itself to get our muppet and Ryan out, on top of withholding
funds in the right spots.

On the contrary, he's made a good deal of noise about preparing for 2020.

Did you not read the rest of the thread?

You think politics is like a magic fucking wand you retard? That shit will never happen unless youre willing to take risks and support the only person in power willing to so much as even consider doing any of these things. Fucking happas.

I must've missed where the mods said that. Probably because they didn't. Don't make shit up you faggot, it poisons the well.

All tor posters show up under the same ID, newfag,

Trump signaled that he was going to veto the bill, but then had a meeting with Mattis who according to the media, changed Trump's mind. Perhaps Mattis was asked if he had a shovel.

Attached: ICHHABERECHTGEHAT.webm (800x450, 3.79M)

Don't forget his line item veto attempt.
You watch.

I see him doing X and not Y in which he promised, I am worried about his intentions and how many of (((them))) he surrounds himself with.
Fuck zognald, you all are kikes, this board is all kikes… (((screeching)))

Oh, and those hilarious filters are only there because of you, and your kike push for muh nigga forms of nationalism.

Damn the mods are on a roll deleting TORkike before I can piss in his Cheerios.

The new kids are high energy.

lmao this board is not even reddit at this point, more like 9gag

Haven't seen the kind of energy we've seen the last few days since the meth lab lubavitcher got out of jail 20 years early.

Who is your intended audience?

Check this out on Frumps cabinet and who they really are
8ch.net/5551212/res/1.html

so where's your evidence it isn't samefagging, retard?

Attached: madoka's house of pain.webm (1280x720 3.91 MB, 2.61M)

You kikes really aren't going to like what comes next.

Attached: iseeyou.png (512x768 128.83 KB, 83.46K)

Why did Malta-ball fuck Israel

If Trump was going to take a stand then he would've just vetoed it. What OP is suggesting is like some tv drama bullshit. "AH HA! I found this technicality and so I win and you can't do anything about it." -Roll credits after high fives. LOL, that's great for tv, but real politics and legal cases never work that way.(USER WAS BANNED FOR ILLITERACY)

I know I'm going to like it.

Attached: day of the rope.mp4 (496x360, 1.07M)

(1)

Attached: 十三么.jpg (1437x1020, 459.7K)

Please stop spamming this shit. Read the fucking language of the actual bill. It says SHALL along with the allocated moneys. In case you niggers are retarded in legalese, and it’s painfully obvious that you are, “shall” means the same thing as “must”.

The Omnibus bill is a budget as it funds the government for the rest of fiscal year 2018 with words like SHALL at each spendings category. The President has no say in such cases, as the power of the purse is the sole right and duty of Congress. Civics 101 you dumb fuck.

Now kindly fuck off back to reddit and stay there.

Fears rising trump might do something doesnt mean he will or plans to. this takes time. Cant you niggers just wait and see for once?

Nothing has changed between then and now. Trump has options.

Attached: back when partys were lit.webm (439x439 1.32 MB, 3.93M)

Why is this stickied?

Attached: 1392879262174s_zpsa755d15e.jpg (197x200, 5.24K)

Just give me a timeline, since everything is shilling nowadays. If the wall is not being built in 1 year from now, can I say fuck you to Trump? Or should I wait until the end of first term, possibly two?

Attached: 1519614273471.png (503x443, 315.55K)

(checked)

Attached: 1452959271808.gif (174x200, 2.99M)

I wish shot like this was more obvious, he gives shills too much ammo.

Attached: cunton.png (1793x1313, 276.84K)

BLUMPF TOO SCOOPS

You kikes are funny

Where did Trump explicitly state that he's going to use military funding to build a wall in Mexico? I must have missed that news item. Cite your source

As an aside, for how things will get fixed.

Attached: 1437095593739.png (1680x2975, 747.74K)

Attached: MAGA bass.webm (640x480 382.25 KB, 1.36M)

hello fellow kids!

I really want to believe right now, but I think it's wise to wait until he actually comes through on the matter.

Attached: when a qt will never look at you like this.webm (512x288, 895.13K)

Don't talk to your daddy like that.

Attached: first the flag.webm (672x504, 826.72K)

you die first boomer kike

What the…

Am I in cloud cuckoo land?

What the fuck is even going on in this world anymore?

Attached: 44f.png (854x479, 496.83K)

Interestingly enough, Alex Jones still has faith in Trump. Ann Coulter wants him impeached.

It's got me stumped.
Especially when they explain below the pic what he's "failing to use the money on".

This is beyond far fetched now.

The idea of the OP is that even though the omnibus includes funding for democratic priorities, like Schumer's NY tunnel project and Planned Parenthood, Trump might be able to not give them any money even though the money was set aside for those purposes. It's just legal tricks, not sure if it'll work honestly, but apparently Trump is attempting to use these methods.

All celebrities that have dirt can be blackmailed by the NSA since they record literally everything people do online. I'd say Jones was a plant from the very start, though. Coulter is a coal burner as far as I know, so she could catch cancer tomorrow and I wouldn't bat an eye.

Attached: meme oversaturation.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

ENOUGH SCOOPS

Attached: TOO MANY SCOOPS.gif (333x396, 250.36K)

One sure way to tell a shill is when they reply approvingly to another shill who was so obvious that their post was deleted. As this one did, right below the post I'm replying to.
Shills working with shills.
Unsure whether they were both the same guy, or whether Leonard and Schlomo were just in adjacent cubicles.

Some user in another thread said there are 300,000 paid shills in the USA alone.

No, no, no. I meant why is "not creating more government debt" a bad thing and why did this news source think that was the way NORMAL people would perceive it.

Everyone is scratching their heads going "more debt is a good thing?" and "we need anti-russian propaganda".
Last time the US tried to push propaganda it backfired in the 90's big time. I remember a stupid garage band or something creating havoc..

Come to my discord.
honeypot/Eah8hq

Attached: 4e581f96d82d69be6f836160f3957438a652cdbe233cd40cdfbdc92131f811ea.png (1000x418, 715.89K)

Don't bother replying to that asshole . It's a common shill tactic, it may even be on the BINGO! squares.
Essentially until Trump or whomever has reached "Hitler 1938" mode, he's not worthy of being trusted and no accomplishment however incremental is worthy of praise.
It's a variant on the "muh I'm not voting until literally Hitler is running" shill game.

Pretty much any person on the planet "can be" blackmailed. The issue is … that's a fuck tonne of data.

Trumptards are worst than Obamabots
You retards of fucking pathetic

says the (1) poster

I would agree with this honestly. Incrementalism is the name of the game unfortunately, at least for now. That's not to say that this omnibus wasn't a trainwreck, it was, but yeah being too extreme isn't helpful either.

Torpedo adding value as always /sarc

but, but MAYBE in the future at a later date, user!! MAYBE THEN!!!

Now it's three you faggot fuck

They don't even bother looking at the web pages you visit. They look at the addresses as a list and conclude based on the URL whether or not it's dirt, and then they look further if they think it's a spicy URL.

btfo shills

Its ok. I too thought Trump had made a mistake but now I am ashamed of doubting the man.

Please come to my discord.
honeypot/Eah8hq

I have never seen "/sarc" used on 8ch. A quick google search reveals that it's used on reddit pretty frequently. Might you browse reddit?

I guess the idea is that "BUT YOU PROMISED TO SPEND THIS MONEY FOR THESE THINGS" and that this is just an escalation of the hyperpartisanship of an increasingly ridiculous banana republic state. This is a country tearing itself at the seams. In the past there were always budget fights, but the methods pioneered by democlaps to play dirty are just being used against them and they're freaking out.

But this is just accelerationism for a country that will not stay together.

The only thing you can count on is he will not do what it says on the packet straight away… but it will come later, somehow, some way when it almost looks impossible.

Trump is going to punish the fuck out of Congress, I love it.

until you have to switch vpn again

And how is this a bad thing?
Or am I misinterpreting your post?

It's not a bad thing, just trying to describe what I think the media is implying with their screeching.

Ann Coulter is right, chesscucks need to be drowned.

It will stay together unfortunately.
Countries are very difficult to disintegrate. Especially when one side refuses to use guns.

Checked.

Tranny, tho. Trannies have degenerate fantasies, so…

That would be a change.

Attached: 6243b8375388125c8b27f8f602040985ff91484549bf066c42bffed5239302_9_d.jpg (399x364, 43.99K)

The high trust fabric of this nation is wearing too thin. Eventually budget battles will become more protracted and the government will be shut down for longer and longer periods, and that is a pretty stellar example of government dysfunction. This will only get worse and worse. California is laying the groundwork right now.

Mate, we'll be lucky to see the globalist system collapse, let alone the US.
The system is too set in concrete by it's own checks and the large population makes it very difficult for it too collapse.

We're all up against a gigantic beast now. It's nobody's friend. NOBODY'S.

Attached: fc69ff907428d9e05890400ab9edb702f5cec7d22727af70191802a1f9b4f355.png (322x285, 43.87K)

People just need to realize that it took literally decades for our country and society to get this fucked. There is no way anyone, ANYONE is going to suddenly uncuck it in a whirlwind of action with a few quick bills and resolution and results in a matter of months. It just isn't going to happen that way. It's like trying to go from being a 350 lb landwhale to Lance Armstrong status in less than 2 years, simply not possible.

Trump isn't going to be the end-all be-all quick fix for problems that took decades and generations to become what they are. He's just going to be the beginning of the turning point where a lot of things began to change, and a lot of important groundwork is going to get laid. We're still in this for the long game anons, don't take the bait and get too hasty, just keep letting the left bury themselves while you level grind in career, fitness and preps, and share your red pill vitamins with friends and co-workers.

Attached: gatotgc.png (480x270, 229.34K)

Kikes are too short sighted. They don't understand that their dream of living above a lower caste of cappucino colored negroids will never work. The biological entropy facing civilization will either wipe everyone out together or the civilized races will survive and exterminate the lesser races as Darwin predicted. There is no middle ground here.

This elaborate system we now employ, with global trade protected by a high trust / high tech net of military and economic infrastructure just crumbles when you have 90IQ negroids at the helm. It cannot continue on the current trajectory. I'm not saying things will go all mad-max shortly, but if you wanted a preview of what life will be like post-collapse, just read the AmRen stories about Katrina. Shit went from relatively comfortable to Africa in a few days.

This is all well and good but we really need people motivated to go out and vote in November. That stupid fucking bill is working against it.

Mate we'll be lucky if any person survives… Not even bunkers will protect you. (link is related… in a somewhat cheeky manner)

It's gonna have to take a miracle of social media coordination and perhaps some technological development to improve our IQs and cognitive abilities.

I think the Jews are well aware that less IQ in a population means death. Every person on the planet should be worried about this. Even blacks.

THIS RIGHT HERE

This is probably one of the best goddamn posts ever, especially the last sentence.

SIG HEIL

Listen you nigger. Do you know what “riders” are? They’re the shit that gets attached to the appropriations which the president DOES have some leeway over. He has NO LEEWAY OVER THE APPROPRIATIONS.

Get that through your skull, faggot. If the bill says $3 billion for Israel security, that’s what that fucking money must get spent on. If however they put in a “rider” provision that Trump must suck Netanyahu’s crippled cock will handing him the $3 billion, Trump can say FUCK OFF. But the money must get spent on where Congress says it must

Okay that's nice.

It's their job to do so.
sage for off-topic.

Attached: trump stole the precious thing.webm (846x900 1.95 MB, 369.76K)

that's some wonderful sockpuppetry you have there

Attached: DY_9234UQAAHWMW[1].jpg (457x818, 94K)

t. the Roman senate c. around 44 BC

Sure sweetie.

Congress passes legislation giving Israel approx $4 billion

Suddenly your memory is on question… start with years

Just fuckin stop.
I have been critical of Trump and in the initial phases of some of these happenings have made statements like "IF THIS GOES THRU HE'S 1 TERM, HE'S DONE" and I have yet to be banned.

No it's their job to ban deliberate paid shills and spammers.
You can't fix something without a back and forth of ideas and the criticism involved.

He only has options on the riders NOT the actual appropriations. He MUST spend the money on what Congress allocates it to.

So if the bill gives millions to kike security, that’s where the said amount of money has to get spent on.

Riders on the other hand can theoretically be ignored if it infringes on anything detailed in Article II of the US Constitution

*claps*
nu/pol/ everyone(ban evasion)

Trump signed about $8 billion related to this omnibus bill to jews.

Attached: BTFOAntiTrumpShillsIsrealGotTheirWallAndTheRest.JPG (690x401, 32.91K)

Heil'd user, fucking beautiful digits.

Attached: 235dc21a55af59d6ae023c0a013cf9d568b7812db4a8955fd714ed5ca324f364.jpg (800x450 126.2 KB, 260.65K)

Any thoughts on what country the SB office will sift to once the wall is built? I'm going to bet on Sweden, but I'm not certain.

Attached: exploitable.jpg (1920x1080, 292.62K)

didn't Ceasar get assassinated?

Oh boy, this really hits a nerve

Attached: the pattern about trump agent of chaos.png (283x352 136.33 KB, 41.3K)

Yep, but then a man called Augustus came along…

Yup but the idiots in this thread that know fuck all about federal budgets and appropriations will swear that Trump has options on what to do with the money. HE DOESN’T

Are you straight up retarded? It took TWO MORE CIVIL WARS before Augustus got shit on track.

I remember when you fags were namedropping Moonman before the election and crying he's a weeb. I'm not kampfy. Can you guys bring this meme back? I thought it was fucking hilarious.

Attached: is it real.jpg (1530x1048, 613.89K)

Can you bring that meme back though?

Checked, very nice digits guy. And accurate post to match.

He beat us the fuck out with gun control. Hopefully soon Holla Forums wakes up.

Bring your shitty meme back from the grave or stop posting.

Attached: confusion.webm (394x394 999.94 KB, 5.58M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_dictator

They should just give Trump full and absolute dictatorial powers for 6 months to do what he needs to do without interference.

Heck, America's system of government is more or less based on the Roman system anyway.

Attached: v as an assist character for world star hip hop the game v2.webm (406x720, 8.03M)

arigatou

Attached: moca.png (730x1095, 393.23K)

Ever realized that it's how you make your post and how you criticise?
There are two ways;
Sounding like a blatant, unreasonable shrill and panicked kike shill (which is why you got deleted 30-40x in the last thread), or bringing forth a reasoned criticism in a calm manner without accusing everyone of being muh mods muh kampfy muh zogled_D shithead buzzwords etc etc.
And no that is definitely not kampfy you paranoid cunt.

*panicked, spamming kike shill

Ah it's not kampfy but my post disappears in less than 10 seconds. Some might say the fact that the mods feel the need to delete so quick is indicative of the accuracy of the views expressed.

I've been posting here for many years, I am not your friend but I am very logical and abrasive. I will not suck your cock like the reddit fags you have invited here, but I will provide a better analysis of the situation than any of your redditor faggot friends could ever provide. So it's a trade off, a boring uninteresting Holla Forums or one with the edge and wit that attracts people here to begin with.

Fucking niggers.

You do realize that the Cloud Act was passed along with it, right?

He got banned for being a glow in the dark nigger because he made a post containing shit like–

Now fuck off, cunt.

Attached: 1444250624294.jpg (760x340, 101.27K)

So what about that post is too spicy? He was just being ridiculous to make a point. This heavy handed moderation is fucking stupid.

Prepare to get banned too, reddit nigger.

I know you're dumb but come on :^)

Fuck off ahmed

Want to know how I know you're from reddit?

Yeah, "he doesn't" was the kike media's argument too.

This is the one thing that is still worrying, since it puts our non-American friends in danger.

I don't go to reddit nor do I have to do it now tornigger, you clearly don't belong here
dumbass shill

Attached: 4109fac6c37021616e87a3e5e2bb0864db93ee157852960a066292f3b5002d47.jpg (184x184, 9.21K)

This isn't an argument. This is fact. The President must spend the money the way Congress directs in any appropriations bill. Did you even bother reading the bill? He only gets to redirect funds in discretionary spending, like here

And here is the text of the Omnibus bill:

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CPRT-115HPRT29374/pdf/CPRT-115HPRT29374.pdf

Even going by the language in the bill and ignoring the fact that Congress solely has the constitutional power to direct funds, Trump has no say here on how the money gets spent, per Article I, Section 7 and Section 8.

the shill playbook has been going on far longer than almost a year. It's just amazing how upset kikes get by the mention that trump outsmarts them at underwater 4d backgammon. So much so that the likes of lugenpresse like CNN go out of their way to remark on it.
archive.is/IZn0Q
archive.is/AYzF5

Attached: oy vey .jpg (265x260, 48.84K)

That is even more dumb

King Nigger Appropriated a fuckload of gear for the ZOG Street Team. Stream your Hanging, plz.

Attached: 1509044231890.png (526x567, 474.4K)

The omnibus is not a budget resolution.
So unless there is another law somewhere, Trump can impound funds just to fuck with Congress. Who fucking knows what this madman will do.

Attached: Trump Lamia Girl.gif (428x241, 3.56M)

The bumpstock thing is a big pain in the ass though. /k/ are a bunch of cucks at the best of times but they've gone 200% blackpilled now over it.
I'm not too concerned about the omnibus bill since it seems like he'll cuck the kikes on releasing the funds.

What on earth are you talking about? Purchases of ammo and shit for Homeland Security? All that shit was in his budgets that he signed. The President can't just "appropriate" funds.

The budget sucked for what was missing, not what was included

We're all sick of your bullshit overreactions. 300,000 of you stupid fucks in the continental USA and not one of you is competent. Embarrassing.

Trips, fuck the shills. Hail Ammit, Praise Her Thighs

Good job retards. The bill was an appropriations bill, which only states the maximum amount of money that can go to certain things. It doesn't specify how much will go where. Only hard limits on how much can be spent.

It doesn't need to be a budget resolution, nigger. It's an appropriations bill, funding the government for FY2018.

As far as impounding goes, try the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974, which prohibited Nixon from impounding federal money appropriated by Congress.

The only thing Trump can do is fire people and then not fill the job openings.

checked

Attached: maple.png (599x815, 485.71K)

Look up the act, it only applies to budget resolutions. This spending bill was an omnibus not a budget resolution, and yes there is a difference.

Attached: Trump deal.jpg (300x534, 139.36K)

Nice timestamp, user.

Attached: 6ac99eff696bf69a9dd258d9edfd27ace9e887f33e422140ea5f83ca7948d53a.png (1212x1106, 102.55K)

It doesn't NEED to be a budget resolution. Appropriations are enough to keep the government running and money spent.

You're pushing some flat earth tier shit there

Where do you get this shit from? Alex Jones? Read the bill, nigger

Are you too fucking stupid to understand that when an act says it applies to "budget resolutions" that means it does not apply to things that are not "budget resolutions"? These are officially defined terms. I linked the fucking government website so there is no reason for your idiocy. The omnibus that was passed is not a "budget resolution", it is an "appropriation." Go find a law that actually applies or fuck off.

Attached: Trump Tears Cereal.jpg (1024x1024, 135.34K)

Did you not see this?

Read the part where it says: "Appropriations measures are the legal authority to incur obligations"

Then read this part in the CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET AND IMPOUNDMENT CONTROL ACT OF 1974

Section 3(2)(A)

In other words, for the purposes of this law barring impounding of federal funds, appropriations means the same as "Budget Authority"

Now fuck off back to Reddit

Forgot pic debunking your bullshit

Attached: Untitled.png (741x403, 65.56K)

ftfy.

Attached: UHnvDW8.png (680x447, 41.01K)

yeah just ignore the majority of jews being against trump
yeah just ignore all jew owned media being 24/7 anti trump

Attached: moarpheuscantrefute.png (1468x1096, 185.85K)

nice projection wajack faggot, where did you get that line from? some cheesy old hebrew soap opera show?

Sometimes I wonder if Trump is Kek's way of mocking Moloch.

Attached: bait transparent.png (680x447, 35.08K)

last i heard moloch is dead, and that the occultkikes are just bluffing about kek coming back from wherever for a few months just so they can fuck with us on an esoteric level

Kek's been with us the whole time, but I think Moloch's death is still having real/planar reverberations. The yo-yoing is pretty fucking bad.

Maybe Moloch and Minerva are partners and the owl is still thrashing about?

Owls don't like frogs or spiders with their webs.

Minerva was dry-rotted ages ago. Think about how decrepit their knowledge has become.

care for telling the tale of her untimely demise user?

Attached: omnichess.jpg (600x821, 401.57K)

The gods never truly die. Kek banished Moloch out of this plane for now, but still he lurks in shadows. Watching. Waiting. And there still exist entities far worse and far more subtle than Moloch. Stay vigilant.

Attached: 3456ui9876543.png (364x201, 46.47K)

If the 'jew fears the samurai' dude is to be believed, even gods can truly die, they don't like it when their souls get instagibbed by some kind of uberweapon/soul slaying ability

How so?

To be clear, Trump himself said it was a bad deal and he was forced (he wasn't) to sign it to support the military.

Hitler turned decades worth of jew bullshit around pretty fucking fast faggot.

I like Trump better than hillary however this gun ban bullshit of bump stocks or any infrigemnt at all on 2a is un acceptable although disenfranchising everyone that voted for him is quite dangerous and could lead to A LOT of dead fucking jews if they attempt to take said voters firearms.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

That's just what an adherent to Minerva would say to throw us off guard.

So salty

Attached: 1498842747249.gif (320x180, 806.4K)

The Roman Senate wasn't dumb enough to carry around a Chinese magic spy box and chat aout all their plans on it back then.

It's too late now, no going back

The best of 2016.

Those magic spy boxes were blessings in disguise.
US will be uncucked, soon…..

this persecution complex/victory fanfare normalfag shit is why everyone left 8/pol/

Kek, like in Lord of the Rings, The Enemy is never generative, only able to create mocking parodies of actual creation.

The modern left is the same, it can't meme - the best it can hope to do is react and poorly. An Orc's not equal to an Elf and never will be.

Attached: German American Bund Camp 1937.jpg (912x1094 457.04 KB, 41.72K)

get the message shills, fuck off and die!

Attached: praise him.jpg (500x420 3.66 MB, 216.98K)

This is all speculation and literally nothing.

You should be banned for this post.

What if Trump doesn't believe you and does what he wants anyway?

There is precedent.

Now post the picture of Turmp standing next to the wall in Israel and you will hit the shill homerun

Key thing to remember, they never thought she would lose.

That was their entire premise before they ever acted, and it's killing them.

Yeah I just got here, faggot.
Fuck you and your (1) strawman.
Did that faggot post a link to reddit or not?
Kill yourself immediately.

So what's the big news on Monday?
I bet Trump is building the wall in some remote place even now.

Come to think of it HI DUSTIN from Mike RIvero you type as stupid as you fucking talk hurr durr you always lead with "people need to realize mike the US is over its done" blah blah you fucking defeatist shill east coast sounding kike.

No wonder he lets you on his radio show everyday you both are fucking shills spewing defeatist propaganda about the US military then turn around and talk about how good russia military is muh supersonic missle mike muh sukoi mike muh its over for the US mike you fucking kike.

nah

Ammit eats the souls of the guilty

Sounds like the sort of shit that might fuck with the NFA.

Really Nigger?

Attached: 11952127c4e1be85307a75d63014a36b09e939286da9466f249801030513f8b0.jpg (460x267, 14.15K)

It ain't a Nigger, it's a Jew.

Attached: 905dfa0be16fe36fabd193bd6f89886417be15ed23b8f390c7b754b0d36ce207.png (400x490, 270.28K)

Feel free to got back to Endkike.

Attached: 478caa24be601bd33bbfc450864ddebbbe955efe980e0da7b5433b9f09384d90.gif (248x319, 154.6K)

3rd pic

I dont think im going anywhere.

Attached: 1486341535547.jpg (1080x1920, 350.87K)

Well the Kike has been Filtered. Now back to the Subject at hand.

yep, and the guiltiest souls belong to traitors, shills and jews. Ammit has quite the feast on her hands.

Devour them all Ammit!

Attached: ammit_01.jpg (255x254 154.2 KB, 49.42K)

PRAISE AMMIT

I LOVE YOU EBOLA

LOVE AND JUSTICE FOR EVERYONE!

Attached: JUSTICE Llove.png (693x561, 17.84K)

Abosultely this.

Fuck I hope on everything i am wrong. Please show me my blackpilling is gay and retarded.

Attached: S4-VladimirKush112-Chess.jpg (1024x906, 187.93K)

Do i miss something or how is funding exactly going to prevent the CLOUD act? This law allows foreign authorities to collect any data on any citizen, Europeans or Americans.
That's a passive thing, why would it need active funding?

By "shills" you mean all American Trump voters?

:^)

Attached: ehehe.jpg (1200x1000, 289.45K)

You follow Q right ???

Attached: ROSANNE.jpg (500x533 73.41 KB, 91.07K)

you're a joke

Is this a redux of the "Trump is going to veto the shit tier omnibus" thread? Also from what I can tell he might make sure that money is NOT spent on certain things rather than relayed elsewhere. The fact that he's switched the rhetoric to "it's very important to have a strong military, more than the concessions made" doesn't point to anything good. In other words this is another in a series of stickied threads by mods attempting to control the narrative.
Fuck off.

You're so obvious. Please neck yourself already.
I support Trump 100%, he hasn't let me down yet and watch him work this for the best. You shills are running out of ammo, might need to save a bullet for yourself too.

pig/pol/ is slow on the uptake and because I'm banned I can't post the screencap so one of you can do it. The wall is becoming more plausible but it all depends on whether he'll actually order the military to build it or not. He was going to veto the bill and then he didn't so who knows what the fuck he's going to do.

Attached: 8e5bd3825193623f79e421be9c61134d7d5fa79d4b6cdc9278087cf6b9355530.jpg (768x1024 37.95 KB, 157.9K)

Same. Plus, anything that applies brakes to the kike one world agenda is a positive.

BTFO Anti NeoCon trump kike shills

You leftists, muslims and antisemites are all so salty still that our NeoCon Republican agenda has won.

Ha Ha Ha I personally don't see what you're all complaining about you fashy based jewoCon voting patriots, if you didn't want our total jew control then why did you fashy based NeoCon supporting goys vote total NeoCon jewish control for?
Talk about dumb cattle marching themselves into to the abattoir!

Get with the program goy, for future reference
If you don't want a jew world order to enslave your children's children, then may I suggest you don't vote for the jew world order's puppets next time.

We win, and the dumb goy lose, and the best ever mods since Judas Iscariot can't help Rubbing your noses in it daily and making you beg for even more

Every day on Holla Forums we have been reminding you dumbfuck republicuck goy that you don't own nothing.
Least of all Holla Forums which has been under our control since way before Trump decided to stand as President to accelerate the jew world order.

Now remember while you goys are guests on Holla Forums please observe our rules:
1, Do not dare criticise our choice of Trump, you're just dumb cattle who we tell you who to vote for and then you can die in the wars we create for you with honour, serving your jewish masters and making you cheer your own demise on, got that?
2, This is our board naow, how you like that bitches?

Don't believe us jews own everything here?
Just try and post criticism of Trump, Bannon or Kushner
Try and dare make genuinely antisemitic content here
Try and promote a genuine white organisation here
Try to dare expose the oldest known frauds like Le Pen, Gert Wilders or any of the NeoCon zionist jews Trump appointed to the cabinet.

Go on goy, test us, you know we own Holla Forums and all you can do is praise ZOG or get banned.

Now if you have any further queries about what else you can do to serve the jew world order, just browse through the based sticky threads here and follow Imkampfy's hotpocktX directions,cheer every bill that hands over America to ZOG, and thank the mods every time we ban any legit user.

All your boards are belong to us!
Le LoL xD xD xD

its happening and dems voted for it

(checked)
It sounds like he's using the military to build it, at least. The rest of the money will come through NAFTA, in my opinion.
Also, he called illegals "enemy combatants" LOL.

Attached: shill status - []not rekt []rekt [x]shrekt.png (727x369, 46.8K)

>shareblue shills are using (((torah))) now
MODS ITS TIME TO BAN TORPEDOS

go fuck yourself shareblue faggot
global report

rip Holla Forums

It's the Judases, the sellouts to the KIKES that say we shouldn't SPEND ON THE FUCKING WALL. We should fucking spend on the wall. Christ, what a fucking cancer the kikes are.
IT'S OUR FUCKING COUNTRY! OUR COUNTRY, OUR BORDERS, OUR WALLS!

t. kike

Attached: 4f9ce1a86caefe87a2085368cbe60c0839c6b048f6a5a21ea4c9918564a4ec59.jpg (398x517 20.47 KB, 34.48K)

If he does not build a wall he will not be reelected. And if he does not build a wall and does not win reelection, our country will be South Africa.

That's it.

This needs to be clearly communicated to trump by every possible means.

Yes key words are "enemy combatants" This was set up months ago. The whole thing was a ruse. The army will build the wall for national defense. Its a different budget.

He knows. But you don't understand Trump. He wants the wall. Personally.

So where's the wall?(Try reading the thread)

The 4D chess meme is real, and shills will have to commit suicide.

And YOU, conversely, can fuck right off until he fails to stop the things you claim he won't.

Sounds like a deal.

You don't get it.
"Fence repairs" mean the damaged sections of fencing are torn down, and replaced with wall sections. The enemies of the U.S. have already tried to fight this in court, claiming it's "new" construction (which it actually is), and lengthy "environmental studies" need to be done before they can proceed.
But the courts shot this down, so replacing fencing with walls is still considered a "repair."

Attached: CutieRed.jpg (398x600, 37.98K)

- $1 Million for the Cultural Antiquities Task Force
- $6.25 Million for the Ambassadors Fund for (((Cultural Preservation)))
- $20 Million for countering foreign State Propaganda
- $12 Million for Countering State Disinformation and Pressure
- $5 Million for Vietnam (((Education))) Foundation Grants
- $2.579 Billion for (((Commission))) on (((Security))) and (((Co-operation))) in Europe
- $15 million to (((USAID))) for promoting international higher education between universities
- $2.696 Billion for (((International))) Disaster Assistance
- $1.371 Billion for Contributions to (((International Organizations)))
- $51 Million to Promote (((International Family Planning))) and Reproductive Health
- $7 Million Promoting (((International Conservation)))
- $10 Million for (((UN))) Environmental Programs
- $218 Million for Promoting (((Democracy Development))) in Europe (Hegelian anti-conservative movements in Eastern Europe)
- $25 Million for (((International Religious Freedom)))
- $10 Million for disadvantaged (((Egyptian Students)))
- $12 Million for (((Scholarships))) in Lebanon
- $20 Million for (((Middle East Partnership Initiative))) Scholarship Program

Section 8103 - None of the funds in this bill may be used in contravention of the Presidents war powers Act

No president orders to the military to build a wall, he has no funding to do so.

Page 376 BORDER SECURITY
US DOD can spend whichever funds it determines necessary to enhance or construct the border security of Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Tunisia, it may use the 88 Billion it has received from this omnibus or extent it's requirements to the 700~ billion yearly Defense budget.

I'm done reading this piece of trash, i wouldn't even wipe my ass with it.

Built a wall and built it tall or fuck right off back to your shill hall.

t.triggered poleditor

Looks like he just said he’s going to build the wall through military if that’s what “M” means.

Attached: 4904FAD3-56DE-45F6-AA13-56F5E77E3DAD.jpeg (630x542, 115.62K)

I prefer the one with all the funny legal text on it.

Attached: 8e82b3dc5005666476145fc119e87fb67d854b81845e03dfef2b5074aaa88649.png (1530x1201, 236.43K)

Has anyone read the full thing yet? I'm seeing tidbits around saying this funny bill funded quiet a few little things. Like military tribunals for corruption, and witness protection programs for armored cars.

The only thing we know for a certain fact is that this bill agrees to handing over $8 Billion of Americans taxes to isreal for their wall and defences.

Which is kind of shit to say the least when you think about it

Definitely not ideal, but if Trump intends to use the military to build the wall then this would have been a net positive IMO.

Wall construction supposedly begins tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it.

Yeah, if it's just the 33 approved miles or w/e then I don't care. Trash. But if they found a loophole and can begin in earnest, then maybe.

Why not defend the wall and the constructors from oncoming threats and potential assaults?

I wouldn't worry too much about it, just yet. It has yet to go through the courts.
I've lived through crap like this before, I know whereof I speak.

I don't think you seem to realise where you are Rabbi

Pretty much cinches it.
And the shills are completely wrong, he can withhold funding on anything in this bill, it's been done before, and the courts upheld it.

We just need to wait and see what he's up to. The louder the shills scream, the more scared they are.
Right now, the shill's job is to undermine support for Republicans in the primaries. Trump's job is to get things done that encourage Republicans to get out and vote in the primaries.

Let's see who does their jobs better.

Which can be withheld by Trump, if that's what he wants.
But it might not be. That wall delineates Jewish territory, it makes it harder to move troops from Israel into non-Jew territory, and it makes any possible Jewish expansion in the future obvious land grabs.
A wall can wall things in, too.

No, the Republicans have to actually protect my fucking interests if they want me to vote for them.

BTFO^2

Attached: 357b021e5aa64393b19e1b7cb982f80e475da634c551451b78ec03003fa78f70.png (575x116, 29.17K)

(Heil'd)
Does this mean trump has room to fuck with the kikes in pissrael itself?

Attached: 1469865288133.jpg (1225x735 120.66 KB, 52.35K)

So I dont think this is possible. Let's just say I understand these things for the most part, but the only way Trump could do this is if he declared war on Mexico AFAIK.

AIPAC seem pretty certain about this

Rand Paul seems to have found the only loophole regarding any wall, except it's not for America

Attached: omnibus-rand-paul-tweet-israel[1].jpg (640x6015 47.94 KB, 962.61K)

Well he just implicitly did by calling them enemy combatants. We know what the lugenpresse will be kvetching about for the next week. dubs and he makes it official

Attached: 1491422051378.png (929x1100, 736.07K)

That's the idea anyway. The DOD accounting guidelines are 7000 pages of minutiae so it's hard to make pronouncements that are definitive without having read it, but from what I understand you would need a war or how you said a declaration of enemy combatants. He might be looking for evidence that an enemy that we are already at war with are sneaking across the border to avoid this requirement as well, but I'm not very hopeful of this route since Trump could have done this since day 1 but he didnt.

TBH mods shouldn't delete posts unless it's CP or something, just label them as kikes. If Holla Forums supports emoji someone should make a custom yellow jude star emoji that they can append to the posts along with the usual moderation redtext so they can be labelled thusly but we can still read the posts and know what shills are shilling.

Attached: back to the oven.png (502x472, 279.3K)

I am one of the people that's been the most vocal against the mods against their ridiculous defense of this bill with their banning of angry users. I mean I doubt this post wont get deleted, so what are you on about?

t.

Attached: brainlet jew.png (226x239, 25.1K)

IIRC a handful of ISIS types entered the country that way, which gives him additional cover to use that Iegally powerful phrase, but yeah it's obvious what the actual goal is. Coulter has pointed out that opioids alone are killing more Americans than the entire Vietnam war did every single year, so it's not even hyperbole to frame it this way.

Attached: tay supports mexican genocide.png (635x484, 69.68K)

Get the fuck outta here!

It's possible, sure, but I don't have concrete evidence of it

YoU LefTistS, mUsliMs and antIsEmIteS aRe aLl So sAlTy sTill tHat ouR NEoCoN REpUblIcaN aGenDa hAs wOn. Ha Ha Ha I PerSonaLly DoN'T seE whAt YoU're all cOmpLaiNinG abOuT You FaShy basEd jeWoCon VotIng pAtRiotS, If yOu dIdN't WanT Our totAl jEw cOntrOl tHeN whY diD yOu faShy bAsEd NeOCon supPorTinG goYs voTe totAl NeoCon jewIsh coNtRoL foR? TaLk aBoUt DumB cAttLe MaRcHing theMselVeS iNto To tHe aBatToir! GeT wIth thE ProgRam gOy, fOr FuTure rEferEncE: If You Don'T wAnt a Jew worLd OrDeR tO eNslaVe youR chIlDreN's chiLdRen, thEn mAy I SuggEst You Don't voTe fOr The jeW woRld orDer'S puPpEtS Next tIme. We wIn, and thE duMb GoY lOse, anD tHe BeSt eveR moDs sIncE JuDas IsCarIot Can'T HelP RubbIng youR noSes In iT dAiLy And maKing you beG For eVeN moRe EVeRy Day On Holla Forums We havE BeeN reMindIng you dUmBfucK rEpuBlicUck Goy thAt yOu dOn't own noThiNg. LeAst Of aLl Holla Forums WhicH haS bEen UndeR oUr cOnTrol sInCe wAy befOre TruMp DeCiDed tO StaNd aS PResiDent to AcCeleRate the jeW wOrLd orDer. Now rEmemBeR WhIlE yOu gOys Are GueStS on Holla Forums pLeAsE obSeRve ouR rUleS: 1, Do nOt dAre cRiTiciSe Our chOiCe oF TRumP, yOu'rE jUst duMb CatTlE wHo wE teLl you wHo tO VotE foR aNd tHeN YoU cAn dIe In tHe wArs We CreAtE fOr yoU wiTh honOur, sErVinG yOur JeWish maSterS AnD mAkiNg yOu CheeR yOuR oWn dEmisE On, goT That? 2, This iS ouR boArd nAow, hoW yOu lIkE ThAt bItchEs? DOn't BeliEve uS jEwS owN EverYtHing heRe? JuSt TrY aNd PoSt CriTiCiSm oF TrumP, BanNon Or KusHner TrY And DaRe makE gEnUiNelY aNtisEmItiC cOnteNt Here TrY AnD prOmoTe A gEnuiNe whItE OrgAnIsaTioN HerE Try to DarE eXpOse The olDeSt KnoWn frAuDs LiKe Le Pen, GeRt WIldeRs oR Any of ThE NeOCon ziOnIst JewS TrUmp ApPoiNted tO tHe CabInet. Go on goy, tEst Us, YoU kNow We OwN Holla Forums And All you cAn dO iS pRaiSe ZOG or Get BaNneD. Now iF yOu hAvE aNy FurThEr qUerIeS aBout wHaT ElSe yOu caN dO To sErvE tHe jEw wOrLd OrdEr, JuSt bRowsE thRoUgH tHe basEd sTicKy thReAds heRe And foLlOw IMkAmpFy's hOtPockTX DireCtioNs,cHeeR EverY biLl thAt hAnDs oVer AMeRicA to ZOG, And thaNk tHe moDs evEry Time we ban aNy LeGit user. >smUg lOli pedO anIme girL JPG, jUst tO fuRtheR dEmOrAliSe yOur filThy GoY seLvEs. ALl yOuR bOardS arE BeLoNg To us! LE LoL xD xD xD

Attached: spongebob.png (600x337, 469.1K)

==============================

You leftists, muslims and antisemites are all so salty still that our NeoCon Republican agenda has won.

Ha Ha Ha I personally don't see what you're all complaining about you fashy based jewoCon voting patriots, if you didn't want our total jew control then why did you fashy based NeoCon supporting goys vote total NeoCon jewish control for?

Get with the program goy, for future reference:
If you don't want a jew world order to enslave your children's children, then may I suggest you don't vote for the jew world order's puppets next time.

We win, and the dumb goy lose, and the best ever mods since Judas Iscariot can't help Rubbing your noses in it daily and making you beg for even more

Every day on Holla Forums we have been reminding you dumbfuck republicuck goy that you don't own nothing.

Least of all Holla Forums which has been under our control since way before Trump decided to stand as President to accelerate the jew world order.

Now remember while you goys are guests on Holla Forums please observe our rules:

1, Do not dare criticise our choice of Trump, you're just dumb cattle who we tell you who to vote for and then you can die in the wars we create for you with honour, serving your jewish masters and making you cheer your own demise on, got that?

Try to dare expose the oldest known frauds like Le Pen, Gert Wilders or any of the NeoCon zionist jews Trump appointed to the cabinet.

Go on goy, test us, you know we own Holla Forums and all you can do is praise ZOG or get banned.

Now if you have any further queries about what else you can do to serve the jew world order, just browse through the based sticky threads here and follow Imkampfy's hotpocktX directions,cheer every bill that hands over America to ZOG, and thank the mods every time we ban any legit user.

Le LoL xD xD xD

This really struck schlomo's nerve hard.

Attached: laughing elves.gif (300x168, 315.39K)

Not in the least.
Mexican drug cartels are crossing our borders, they're armed and they're hostile to our citizens. That makes them enemy combatants.
He could also assign 2 squads of military personnel to guard each ICE agent along the border, effectively putting our military all along the border.
He has a lot of options, this bill gives him the money to do almost anything he wants.

Not forgetting the 100's of posts deleted and legit user IPs banned over the last 36 hours
Imkampfys been a busy little turkroach

Still that's what Kushner pays him for

Not forgetting the 100's of posts deleted and legit user IPs banned over the last 36 hours
Imkampfys been a busy little turkroach

Still that's what Kushner pays him for

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

I make them all the time.
You think I'm kidding?
I'd gas you all.

>on this little board

Holla Forums has bred the most retarded form of NeverTrumpers.

Not necesarily. The DOD has strict rules about allocating funding and how that funding is used. The guidelines are all laid out in the DoD Financial Management Regulations, and funds that aren't appropriated for a specific purpose can't be used in a discretionary way unless there is wartime powers applied. Yes he could put the military on the border, but we are talking about wall building possibilities.

We ARE at war, and have been for decades. Why do you think multiple presidents have been able to continue military operations overseas since Bush?

It's a "war on terror" but it still triggers the war powers act.

Maybe so, but Trump hasn't done anything with that assumed wartime power responsibilities so everything you're saying is just making Trump look worse by not exercising this power you are saying he has.

Jesus, he's only been in power for a little over a year.
In any case, he's already tweeted that this is exactly what he intends to do. The wall will be a national security expenditure paid for with military bucks.

I do hope he feels welcome.
We have a very special place reserved for our semitic friends.

Attached: happyhannukaust_01.jpg (720x540 396.93 KB, 34.93K)

>still supporting (((Trump)))
This is like if Bernie became POTUS and immediately signed a law that if you are in the top 1% of income then you don't have to pay any taxes or follow any laws, and btw we are invading Syria and abortion is banned because muh Jesus Christ and black lives don't matter lmao cut dem programs and no more federal student loans or financial aid and the voting age is now 35 white males only and NFA repealed mass deportations and Betsy Devos btw and all restrictions on fracking are now repealed and no more funding for "green" energy etc. etc. aaaaand then all the Bernouts are like "don't worry guys, it's 4D chess, he's just doing it to advance the cause of true socialism!"

If Trump were really our guy then he would have shifted to the RIGHT after he got elected; instead, he shifted to the LEFT! He should have spent his whole second day in office signing thousands of executive orders he wrote beforehand until his hand couldn't take the cramping anymore. Instead, he's bombing Assad, praising Israel, appointing kikes for everything, pushing gun control, shitflinging with the Norks, dumping all of our taxes into the military which already has the largest budget in the world by an enormous margin, the "banning all Muslims from entering the United States" ended up being an often incomplete travel ban on several countries which as since been completely overturned, he signed FOSTA/CLOUD, and worst of all he went 100% against the second amendment. Basically, if you still support Trump after he went rapidly anti-gun and cucked on everything, you are irredeemably retarded. I never supported Trump 'the person', I supported the campaign Trump policies which POTUS Trump has no intention of pursuing because he was obviously a Zionist shill all along and we got played like a fiddle.

trumpkissingwall.jpg inb4 kike gassed for post, I don't even care, why aren't we doing something like it's okay to be white or with open gates the collective suicide of european nations, why the fuck are we still pretending Republicucks give a shit about anything but their kike handlers that give them lolis to rape? /k/, Holla Forums and /brit/ are more redpilled than Holla Forums at this point, the mods are stickying "shills btfo, Trump is new Hitler, look muh mental gymnastics and 6m-d chess"

I'm not big on believing what Trump says. He also says he wants to save DACA, which would be bad, but the DACA talk taught me to ignore Trump's words. So I do. This is a chinese finger trap here. Either you believe what he says which makes me mad re: DACA or you dont and it makes me mad re: wall. I will remain angry re: wall until he does what he says and instructs the Army CoE to start laying the groundwork.

I was wondering what the problems regarding using the military for building the wall in the sense that any subsequent president could take the wall apart without legislation as well

You're right kike, we should all just vote for queen nigger sheboon Oprah Winfrey in 2020 right?

wew
Are you kikes having your shill jobs on the line or are you getting extra credit to rattle off as much contextual word alchemy that you can manage.

Attached: 982baeb4214184c798dff41aa4d5800366a397c276aba7924879663950b76a82.jpg (850x446 35.56 KB, 190.95K)

He never said he was going to "save DACA"
He said he was open to allowing some of them to stay, but none of them with criminal histories, and the other requirements were never hashed out, because the Democrats and neocons refused to negotiate.
DACA is dead, the illegals will be deported…unless Trump takes unilateral action in favor of some of them, which he was willing to do in the first place.
In any case, illegals are already dropping off, and ICE is actually deporting them, instead of Obama's "catch and release" crap.

Once something's built, it would be political suicide to waste money tearing it down. More likely, they'd simply not repair it & let it eventually crumble.
But if Trump can do what he's promised to do, there will be an even more Trumpier Trump following his 8 years.

Well this recent omnibus debacle restricts the hiring of ICE officers and restricts the amount of illegals that can be detained. This bill is a fucking treasonous bill. Trump did say he was going to save daca, many times, and if I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt it means he is using it as a political nightstick to beat the kikes. Which I understand.

The old left / right paradigm is fake and gay, Trump was never Hitler (more like a 90's business Democrat) but he opposes white genocide which is basically the only thing that matters for the time being, and he's very far from having dictator powers especially given that 90% of Washington including his own (((party))) opposes him. Look at him as a "hold back the night" President that will make someone better possible in the future.

Yeah, what Trump says during negotiations is often meaningless in that he'll take every possible position on an issue, sometimes within the same sentence. It's a tactic to draw out the opposition into explicitly stating and defending unpopular positions, while obscuring his own intentions.

Attached: young hitler vs barron trump.jpg (1024x688, 117.19K)

Are you kidding me this board is better than 4/pol/ and/r/The_Donald combined. So much perfect truth about Donald Trump Greatness that the Shareable Niggers i just in total super shill mod.

I love 8/pol/ very much, clearly the mod in charge here is truly a archetype of Aryan super man.(Turbo shitposting)

Attached: bbd70a9d2c7670f1ba3a8f6d0fc03d8f76d936dc5fe034dc952655d7ce52c230.jpg (590x522 102.89 KB, 282.41K)

Wow nice Halloween decoration it looks so damn realistic too.

It's a mixed bag, 8ch is still better overall but the "everything is a kike psyop and anyone who disagrees with me even slightly is a kike, let's derail the thread for over 9,000 posts to discuss that" gets old pretty fast. There comes a point where anti-JIDF paranoia D&C's the board more effectively than actual JIDF posting would.

Attached: assigned kike assigned male parody.png (695x581, 612.51K)

Israel is a military base (HMS Israel, stone frigate of the UK Royal Navy) so there is merit in this.

It's great isn't it?

Attached: 5086ead8a1eaf8b3e7da556f3a7e87129d1e39562dd5e920b091b0e1a20b71e1.jpg (720x540 34.48 KB, 34.93K)

Funny the muh drumpfzold faggots didn't want to to touch this post

Jews are also against arabic mudslimes, does that mean mudslimes are /ourguys/?

You don't even know the history of T_D you fucking newfag.
I've seen plenty of critical posts about Trump all over the show, as I said before you fucking circular argument sperglord, it all comes down to how you post.
Funny how your torshitting is still throughout this thread eh?

You faggot, you said kikes love drumpf and own him etc multiple times. But I guess that narrative doesn't suit currently?
Kikes barely donated to him.

And stop spamming you faggot.

Speaking of sweet, does your sugar daddy make you swallow, faggot?

Kikes do like Trump, but since I'm on TOR you might be confusing me with someone else. There's multiple people on TOR atm as far as I can tell. That kikes barely donated to him is irrelevant to the point that they are happy with how much of their agenda they can achieve through Trump. If anything they are rubbing their hands that they are able to get so much of their agenda DESPITE not donating/voting for him.

Hahahahahaha, in what universe? The kikes adore their useful sandnigger idiots. There's a reason Uncle Schlomo picked goatfuckers as his shocktroopers to attack Europe.

Jews use arabs as bioweapons, but they still don't want them living around them. That's what I mean.

>any guy (((they))) put on the president position can do something about that budget with a $720 000 000 000 deficit
someone tell me, without shitposting and irony, what willthis do for europe here?

Attached: 15390718_1266157456768271_3930415708758920747_n.jpg (225x225, 2.96K)

the immigreation crisis is the bastard son of american liberal academia and american military autism in the middle east and africa.
your argument is literally
tier

Sure. But that doesn't make kikes "against" mudslimes in any meaningful sense. Hell, they aren't even that against living with them. Have you seen the demographics of Pissrael? They're co-existing with a whole lot of sandniggers.

Sorry user. What kike agenda is being pushed?
Greater ISISrael is dead in the water on Trumps' watch, Assad is not swinging by a lamp post, Trump really is doing their bidding eh!
Bumpstocks have not happened.
TPP kill.
DACA failed
Las Vegas gun review failed
Muh Syrian airbase was a distraction with minimal damage and pre-warning.
Anything else for the list?

fucking kill yourself
>>>/gaschamber/

Attached: 85dcbb392f10aeb34afbb255d03e096d9d582624a34def8c7643b2690980bce9.jpg (1564x2099, 1.84M)

do you know what a no brainer is?

And because he did it too fast, we had 70 more years of kike reaction.

Do I have to post that "two bulls on a hill" clip again?

All of what you said is true, except bumpstocks seems to be in the works currently, but that doesnt mean the kikes have gotten nothing. Under Trump, they are still able to pillage OUR treasury for 3.1BN while us not being able to get more than 1.6BN for a paltry fence repair. This omnibus was the counterbalance for all the good you described. The omnibus explicitly limits ICE hiring and ICE detention beds, severely limiting any immigration enforcement actions.

Trump has done some good, mostly TPP/Syria non-involvement so far, but that doesn't mean he has been 100% good. Yes that's a bad standard, but you seem to not want to criticize Trump because you're a sycophant.

Also appointing Bolton was a travesty

Attached: ms-13_web_20121011_0003_s640x420.jpg (396x498 139.87 KB, 95.97K)

I'm a homosexual kike who got lost on his way to reddit. Please help me find my way back, but first would any of you gentlemen care to rape my face?

I criticise him when he fucks up.
The omnibus bill I was pretty shitty about but now with new information it looks like the classical 'do one thing while saying another..', because I will gladly admit that I failed to do my homework on it/him. So I will reserve my judgement until things actually happen, instead of going off on a handle at the slightest perceived transgression.

Bolton I think is a move to allow him to fuck up - noticed the pattern yet? He'll let enemies fuck themselves up and use that momentum to change shit. This is how he further discredits the swamp and neofaggots.
See if I'm right in a few months time eh.

Agree with you though ISISrael is a very sore point. (video related - this could be their undoing) I wonder if he's setting up 'muh wall funding' to point and draw attention to them? I've seen more than a few comments recently in the normalfagsphere about this.
Really, that's an op Holla Forums should be taking on, instead of just bitching about it.

Gee, I wonder what he meant by that. Anons on here saying that would happen might be about to be proven right.

And tornigger, the mods call people kikes in the fucking ban log let alone edit their posts you useless sperg.

Attached: bypass.jpg (720x480 454 B, 2.27M)

(checked)
All these presidential implications.

Attached: 041e5b73cd743623593efcbd1cc1d9888c94a63481b9fa2d50f9f690a485cc0e.jpg (204x182, 18.4K)

This is really the only way to do the job. Give them a chance, let them fuck it up royally and then you can plausibly deny any agenda. The jew outjews himself as you watch and more and more retarded le drumpf sux people slowly get redpilled.

yeah we have alot of those here

gas the kikes. the jew is the enemy of the whole of the human race. join atomwaffen division or whatever the fuck

kys yourself, schlomo

t. trembling homo kike

Checked.

It's not the board. It's the people who come here. But there are also lots of shit people.

Look, everyone's looking for a replacement for nigger Silicone Vaggy kike crap. We're done with them. We want our freedom back.

Attached: swole bro.png (539x479, 44.41K)

What about ISIS? They are enemy combattants who have talked about illegally crossing the US border.

Beep beep I'm a robo shill from Israel with shitty copypasta.

In what way? There had always been a certain amount of leeway to talk about things, but the last two weeks since kampfy took BO have been a hilarious shitshow of (((SHUT IT DOWN))) of all dissenting opinion, crystallizing in the wordfiltering of e-thnonationalism in all its permutations with hilariously silly justifications for doing so. This place is becoming reddit at a rate quicker than could be believed possible.

It doesn't help that the faggot mods delete everything that even approaches proper criticism which is why that post you replied to got deleted in less than a minute. People that talk about topics, such as myself, get banned while people typing up two word posts that seemingly go along with the narrative get left up. What you have is a dumbing down of the userbase, whether intentionally or not I'll leave it up to you.

However the new stupid wordfilters are pure orwellian bullshit

Le LoL xD xD xD

Those who they choose to ban sends a message even if they dont outright say such things.

In what way? There had always been a certain amount of leeway to talk about things, but the last two weeks since kampfy took BO have been a hilarious shitshow of (((SHUT IT DOWN))) of all dissenting opinion, crystallizing in the wordfiltering of e-thnonationalism in all its permutations with hilariously silly justifications for doing so. This place is becoming reddit at a rate quicker than could be believed possible.

It doesn't help that the faggot mods delete everything that even approaches proper criticism which is why that post you replied to got deleted in less than a minute. People that talk about topics, such as myself, get banned while people typing up two word posts that seemingly go along with the narrative get left up. What you have is a dumbing down of the userbase, whether intentionally or not I'll leave it up to you.

However the new stupid wordfilters are pure orwellian bullshit

Beep beep I'm a robo shill from Israel with shitty copypasta. Pls tell me how git gud.

Le LoL xD xD xD

Robo shill is a torpedo bot from Tel Aviv

Attached: shitposting pipeline.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

All criticism is healthy as long as it's constructive, and you are the one doing the smearing.

Banning and smearing are a way to silence people because you can't counter their argument. If Trump does something wrong we should stand up and say so. Frankly he has done a lot of wrong things since being president, the omnibus spending bill is just one of these wrong things.

Still better than hildawg though

(Dubs)
Trump is a stepping stone in the right direction

Not criticizing him when he missteps is a step backwards, fag

So basically the entire point of this thread is that trump could do this. He hasn't actually done it but he could. So what?

Trump could do a lot of things, but he hasn't. Should we make hypothetical threads about all of them? Oh wait we do. Trump could have vetoed the bill in the 1st place, and we even had a thread about it acting like it was a done deal. But what do you know, he didn't. How about we make threads when he actually does something useful. I know it'd mean this board becomes very inactive but at least it wouldn't be reddit tier garbage.

^ kike.
gas yourself.

< give up, goyim
< doubt! after all, this is not a reichdom yet

Oh, it's gonna be the 4th, and curse your Yahweh.

It is painful watching you sycophants and shills try to damage control this.

I didn't say that I just said he's a stepping stone in the right direction

"Another bogus claim is that this letter means president can repurpose approps as he likes. It means no such thing. Omnibus lets him designate some global health activity spending as emergency, so it won’t count toward spending cap. This letter does that."

Link included in tweet:
Orig Tweet
twitter.com/justinamash/status/977754123520172032

Doesn't quite look quite as clear cut as the most enthusiastic Republicans here say

Attached: Capture55.JPG (642x605, 63.88K)

I'm saying that he's just a start.

This pisses off my autism. Name ONE(1) fucking time this has EVER been the case. Revolution happens hard and fast, and there's no correlation between time of decline and time of incline of a nation, why would it? We could be Night of the Long Knives by tomorrow morning.

Attached: 46961861_p2_master1200.jpg (1052x744, 348.5K)

Seems to be the plan at almost every turn, pity it seems to take a bit of thought to figure out. Even caught me out with the omnibus shit kek.

Fucking wew lads, the mod shilling is real.

>archive.is/3jw91(USER ONLY HAS TWO SHILL POSTS ON THIS BOARD)

Doesn't help with spam

Any truly "BASED" mod would ban and delete shit tier posts like this.
I never said give up you illiterate mongoloid. I said stop polluting the board would spastic threads unless something is actually getting done. Edgying to could is literally the sign of filthy loser who's got nothing real to celebrate so he's fapping to hypothetical situations.

Wew, you must be getting paid good.

They banned me as a 'shill' for this post pointing out how ridiculously they're behaving.
Sad.
Thankfully, nobody that still posts here on a naked IP that doesn't have Trump's cock permanently lodged behind their tonsils, so they just banned one of the free proxies.
Will probably ban this one too. One more IP that can't post on h8/pol/'s controlled Trump-themed subreddit.

Test confirmed.

The pay seems much more likely to be going to those doing the damage control lad.
You're saying that in response to a post demonstrating the mods banning people en-masse that question their narrative, editing peoples' posts, and just deleting posts outright.
But I'm the shill.
Seems legit.

Now ban me to prove how totally-not-corrupt the mods are.
Daily Reminder that you can monitor their activity here:
>8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Funny how your cancer has been left up as an example.

Sounds like what the media says regarding everyone posting pro-Trump things and Russian 'bots'. You're a fucking idiot

You fuckhead, I have explained this to you multiple times.
There is criticism, and then there is MUH DRUMP ZOG ZOG spam shilling.
I already said I wasn't happy with the omnibus bill it looked dodgy as fuck, then new info comes to light and it looks like he has another way around for the wall.
BECAUSE LIKE YOU IM A LAZY CUNT AND WILL GLADLY ADMIT IT AND THAT I WAS WRONG

thanks for confirming that you're . Good job, dumbass. We have IDs you know.

and here
8ch.net/bans.html

ok.

This has already been discussed ~100-200 posts ago and you refuse to listen to the multiple anons' counter points explaining why you are wrong.
Kek you are fucking delusional. Prove it.
There is a clear shift in moderation because for a while the moderation was like 2/3rds of a day and the street shitter gf thread poster and similar were running amok.
Anons bitched about that, yet now mods are on top of spamming and shilling, you now bitch because you can't D&C spam the board effectively?
You'll find the 'bingo' poster is multiple anons, somehow they seem to find consensus, how strange.
You're so (((organic)))

Yeah that's why greater ISISrael is dead in the water? Syria has almost won the war vs kikes.
But keep trying to shill that.
Did you even read the fucking thread, you brainlet? Why do you keep spamming? >>11412882
etc
OHH BUT DA MODS ARE DELETING EVERY CRITICISM I SPAM REPEATEDLY OYY VEYYY
Fuck off you kike, learn to make a reasonable criticism instead of shitting places up like you roaches do to every country in history that let you in.

Great job derailing the thread you torkikes.

Attached: shlomonose hang.png (600x555, 281.44K)

Except the moderation here is banning all criticism of reddit, the donald, and wordfiltering e-thnonationalism. There is a clear shift in course from the moderation, that was always terrible, to what we have now. I agree that endkikes posting tons of trumpcock images is annoying, but I am currently serving a long ban as are many others that are rightfully upset at this. That, coupled with the fact that the shill bingo spammer and the shareblue nigger spammer still arent banned shows that the same capricious idiotic kampfy is behind the moderation team actively fucking with users which is why you have so many people really angry with you after you ban them after criticizing Trump. Trump deserves every ounce of invective leveled at him at this moment.

NICE JOB DELETING THE POST YOU FAGGOT

Sasuga reddit mods

Attached: (you)_dropped_this.jpg (1024x576, 49.73K)

Great argument, faggot. Your intellect is detritus-level.

Then why not ban civic nationalism as a word? Very interesting indeed. We see what you're doing, and it won't work.

GO BACK TO REDDIT, FAGGOT

So a question occurred to me:
Why doesnt trump order the army to build the wall?

Report it then you faggot so the mods can look into it

He is biding his time and gathering power. The military will do it but it might interfere with other plans he has not to mention other (((worries))).
If he moves too quickly he might get Kennedy'd.

Attached: Trump_24K_Gold-Plated_Poster.png (666x749, 427.78K)

He just said that here;

Attached: trump build wall with m.png (614x450, 811.28K)

Attached: quote from emperor stabbed.jpg (1301x800, 242.72K)

Haha holy shit ARE PRESIDENT

Attached: IMG_20180324_141402.jpg (1493x204, 62.5K)

Can he really do it?
Will it really happen so soon?

Attached: 1469865288133.jpg (818x1023, 120.66K)

The second point is so dumb I laughed audibly

Thanks kike. I just went to the pol board log… MFW pic 1

Attached: The only remaining picture of the secret 8pol mod meeting.jpg (793x26 25.6 KB, 3.2K)

It's so obvious now that skeletor, you, is the faggot redditor mod. I have never seen such clumsy memeing in my life. You probably read on ED that EBIN filenames are great. I'm sure you have a folder full now of those faggot astroturf images now.

You know what's laughable? D&C cucks like yourself. No one's asking for your life story on why you have to justify your ban evading nigger shill asshole from spewing out more D&C shit and finding out that trying to seize on the chaos of "oh my god Drumpf iz zioning the omnibus bill quick blackpill spam Holla Forums" and it's now blowing up in your and your shekelstein co-worker's faces that you've been rused and your opportunity to create the artificial chaos and spread disarray has passed.

lmao

Wall’s going up, Shills going down in flames..

Attached: AC13A27F-C6CA-4519-BB33-6958A2CC299A.png (400x400, 94.65K)

psychic pressure going on and off, timeline shit not making sense, then snapping back, violent seesawing, people burning out mentally. We're coming to the climax soon, I think.

No dude, he's been torn into constitutent pieces. As a god, he's dead. There'll always be the "pieces" but as far as re-forming into the jew torture/rape/murder/cannibalism god, he's blown apart.

Kek.

>archive.is/3jw91

This post got me banned in literally less than one minute.
Wew.

You, responding to posts that no longer exist.
That's laughable.

ftfy m8

Lmao you're about to get banned. I've come to understand that the mod skeletor is the /r/T_D moderator. I'll explain later.

When an ostensibly "free speech" website like /pol suddenly shifts into total-speech-shutdown mode, it's just showing that the transformation of America is complete.

It was hidden before, but the reality is, you have 57 deep state candidates running and a bill that was passed that is guaranteed to wipe out their opposition. This means final/direct control by the shadow government is all but assured.

Just accept it and stop fighting it. America is not a free country and hasn't been for some time. People simply refuse to acknowledge reality.

There is only one solution and we all know what it is, but because of the nature of authoritarian society, any mention of that solution is immediately crushed.

So what now.

Please explain

It's funny how you don't have any arguments about the topics at hand, so you have to spam about mods…

Don't you love how the blackpill kikes ignore this?
BUILD WALL THROUGH M
Notice how all they want to do is D&C thread with muh mods and glorious projecting, then returning and moaning about being banned, as if it doesn't prove the point they are shitty blackpill faggots ignoring all evidence to push an agenda. Pretty shit strategy if they think any user here with more that two braincells will believe them.

Attached: rz.jpg (524x680, 134.73K)

About to be?
Nigger, I was probably banned before you even responded to that post.
This post will tell.

Go to the zenpol thread talking about Holla Forums moderation, it's clear any post I make will disappear immediately. I'll post there later.

Holla Forums isn't "free speech," that's Holla Forums as a whole. Go make your own shill board with shills and shill prostitutes, and you can shill your little shill heart out, shill.
Oh wait, you've tried and everybody ignored you so you're spamming on Tor like the faggot you are. Fag.

Can you give me the link to that quickly

But that's not what happens because there are well through out and reasoned discourse/criticism posts all over the board.
Whenever shown evidence you faggots just go back to MUH MODZzzzzz oyyy vey circular shit. It's tired and boring, go away.

Wall is going up via military.

Attached: Go away faggot.jpg (960x741, 108.38K)

Is zenpol the backup now? I guess they've taken over/shut down pol

Oy vey you mean like this very thread where you kikes were screeching about muh omnibus and muh wall never happen

The final act is approaching, they know it which is why they squeck in terror.
Kikeshills know exactly what awaits them. We described it to them many times.

Attached: final voyage.jpg (1673x941, 193.54K)

Go cry your little tranny heart out on Holla Forums, fag.

All they had to do was be less jewish.

You'll never be a real girl lol

< OMG why is the moderations so turrible SUCH A HUGBOX
Is this your last day in the shilling department? It will be with how much of a disappointment you're being to your bosses.

FUGGIN CHEGGED MAN, also isn't it nice when the css fucks up and some filtered tor posters reply to your post, so in a way those posts were so bad that i shouldn't even care what's in them. The future truly belongs to pol.

Attached: This goes beyond mere dubs and check em's.jpg (600x421 524.66 KB, 164.75K)

PFFDhahahahhhhahaha haha! So clever, my good sir! Never seen that one before.

Attached: 1521908973099.jpg (346x346, 13.87K)

You're next.

Attached: nigger art.jpg (255x249 71.89 KB, 22.1K)

How about, we collectively bullycide the autistic unfunny sperg robot that is resurrectedretard and laugh at the fact that he'll never have sex.(Fag will still never be a real girl)

(((zenpol)))
Fucking hilarious that shitty dead board contradicts itself in the fucking catalogue
Pick an angle to shill you fucking idiots.
Looks like thousands of angry (((anons))) migrated there its so busy, right Chaim?

You have not even read the thread you lazy cunt. Here is some discourse for you, some is shit, some is good. That was the first 1/3rd of the thread, funny how it's all still there if MUH MOZ COMPURMISUZED OYY VEYY

etc now fuck off

Attached: kvetching.png (643x286, 539.97K)

- He could veto it
- Funding is a down payment for a wall (explicitly states not a penny will go towards wall sections)
- Millions are allocated for middle eastern countries border security.
- He could get the army of engineers to build it
Anons aren't supposed to be fuckin cheerleaders (which is exactly what those mindless shitlibs robots did for onig). If he fucks over people who voted for him then you call him out on it not spin it like those faggots.

Wish I could be this delusional

(((You)))
archive.is/HW88m

Attached: dead board.png (924x32, 5.1K)

I don't need a retard like yourself to point out I am no shill.
I do hope you have all the materials close to not only kill yourself but to also capture or stream it so that we can laugh at how pathetically you lived and died.
Make it count, we believe in you.

Attached: 296f06871a4edf7c.mp4 (681x1024 5.73 MB, 151.11K)

Stay mad, kike.

Attached: CIA Good Luck I'm Behind 7 Flight Plans.png (455x300, 87.4K)

And trump speaking at a jew conference didn't trigger an outcry that caused the jew to get attacked by their own golem? Are you that much of a nigger that you can't see past face value to see the inner hidden intellectual brilliance?

Attached: Trump trolls CNN hard about birther movement.mp4 (426x240 89.52 KB, 4.16M)

Keep the UID number growing and keep showing the kvetching by getting outsmarted by trump. Good job. Bravo. You did it, steinbeck.

I am ,in fact, the god of all shills. I command you to kill yourself for our amusement.

Attached: dead_baby_cig.jpg (800x796, 105.24K)

play stupid games, win stupid prizes. enjoy your ban

hillmissiles are the worst, it's been more than a year and they're still kvetching

another zenpol shill

Wew, what an argument. Have a similarly blanket argument in return.
Keep trying.

Nice post. The faggots will ignore it of course.
It'll be interesting to see what happens come Monday in burger land, I'll be sure to come back here and post it.

Attached: pepe pixel of bypass.png (1194x1437 119 B, 882.6K)

Hahaha
Hadn’t seen this. I have no idea if he can actually do this or if he’s just blowing smoke, but if he does, he will have gotten the wall for nothing (wall without DACA even though he offered it lmao). It will go down in history as one of the greatest trolls of all time.

Oy vey! I have been found out!

Attached: Happy people.jpg (600x371 131.4 KB, 66.75K)

Jej the salt will be unquantifiable and the retards + shills will fuck off for the day, until they have their next crisis meeting.
We'll find out when the burgers hit Monday and I can't wait.

the alternative to being a cheerleader isn't being a blackpilled faggot, though. not everything is as it seems and I prefer to watch and wait rather than overreacting like some angry boomer on twitter. we're in a long, protracted war and I fully expect to lose some battles along the way. Trump is surrounded by vipers and he's going to have to deal with the devil at times; its foolish to think otherwise. I agree we should make our voices heard if he does something we don't like, but getting blackpilled and throwing up our hands in defeat isn't helpful.

To be fair, at this point it's just a tweet. Ann Coulter is still blackpilling hard.

Attached: no sleep, only blackpills now coulter.png (575x236, 17.63K)

Ara ara.
Looks like our new vol is viscious and quick.
One could almost get the impression shills aren't welcome here.

Attached: fsdfdsfsdfsd.jpg (225x225, 7.57K)

Sure is but saying that in this proximity to Monday, and without writing 'military' is telling I feel. Lets it slip under radar of the average twittards.
We'll find out soon enough. The whole omnibus thing stunk of more than meets the eye, it was totaly out of character for Trump. I was not happy about it either - apparently I was banned 5 gorillion years for discourse if you believe the faggots shitting this thread up ^_~

Probably more spin and distraction just like that tranny ban. I never expected him to fix everything but this last bill was a blatant betrayal of his base and america. I also forgot to add:
- Cap on ICE hires
- Cap on temp holding facilities for illegals resulting in catch and release.
- Funding for sanctuary cities
Now hes pumping DACA (which is an obvious desperate plea for wall funding) which no one who voted for him wants. I understand the need to point out their hypocrisy but hes already accomplished that. Illegals couldn't give two fucks about citizenship so long as the gov is giving them free gibs/healthcare/education…
That mud shark Ann put it best: America is now South Africa 2.0.

She's making the same kind of blackpilling D&C shit that I see on most weekend shillers going "Why haven't we gassed the jews already, c'mon nothing will happen". This is Milo-tier coming from her.

BUILD WALL THROUGH M

This might be the ruse of the year, ladies and gentlemen. Baiting kikes to let this bill pass by pretending to be happy with just 1.6 billion, while he's long planned to build the Wall through the massive military funding.

Attached: homer laugh.webm (464x466, 756.77K)

Maybe the kikes started putting pressure on her. They know they can't make her flip so they'll have her spout blackpills all day.

Woops, almost forgot:
Board Log (for post cross-reference)
>archive.li/vM7sJ

He's not a chess player if anything he's chaos applied politically

you people are retarded

here's the truth

youtu.be/l76rQ1WHDiQ

Top kek the more I think about it the more dimension need to be added.

Attached: 4853c68880cec68d8605eac0ef7106707acb6e2ce9d627a2cc05307141d2bdce.jpg (2231x2466 19.48 KB, 2.58M)

See
or

I have a feeling he knows what he's up to.
I do not like the ICE shit though that really, really needs to go. You burgers need to deal with the spic invasion with all means necessary.
If it were up to me I would have the millitary deport them and move the niggers to (((wakanda))) and the sand niggers back to sand nigger land, plus the spicmericans back to south shitmerica, leaving a white america.

you may not be autistic, but your sure do act like one, taking everything at face value and taking it literally

Hilarious shit user, it seems that (and I hope) it will turn out this way.

Attached: goebbels laugh.jpg (634x601, 58.6K)

Forgot to check those glorious digits.

Attached: 1485642790086.gif (1600x1200, 861.35K)

This is awesome. Kudos to the designer.

Attached: d2af503fcfa5cb306f311adf7814ef5151cc55b777a831fe8831da5a008d84d4.jpg (800x800, 88.7K)

The debates connected to the omnibus are existential/survival-level issues.

Whites affected by illegal immigration, drugs, crime, deep state war–all these things are serious reality requiring real, substantive debate. Censorship will not work.

I don't think its really fair to compare the two. the American system was designed with checks and balances to significantly limit the president's power and Germany was still ethnically homogenous when Hitler took power. America is too big and too unwieldy at this point.

Tell that to the kikes censoring every platform.

America will probably separate into tribal factions. Unclear what the time frame is.

Indeed, though I can't tell whether this was made to support or demonize him.

Attached: 6dccbbfbb484800f230a39ed645c3ad4024fe291e3e699a7fcbe06182cb092ee.jpg (1107x600, 93.94K)

I think the board agrees that he is a 4D inter-timeline multidimensional Tesla-time machine driving Chessmaster, but GEOTUS is not above criticism. He makes mistakes. I don't like him giving the sand niggers another billion in arms sales. That's neocon bullshit, and I don't like him bringing on Bolton to prepare for war against Iran. Fuck that kike shit. Again, I'm just an user I can't see the entire chessboard from GEOTUS' pov.

Doesn't matter when Holla Forums co-opts it ^__~

Attached: 1493057927395.jpg (480x640, 59.37K)

Attached: zabka.jpg (660x495, 96.72K)

cant wait

Attached: 3ba5c4bb2f51d77f52c0dd133e8c17ed31300097e7707076fdb33780b514be7c.jpg (500x500 171.02 KB, 356.15K)

Oh shi-

Attached: 1462276554803.webm (1280x720, 7.6M)

Sanctuary cities. Wall. And don't forget the Dec. 21st Exec. Order – in a state of emergency he has powers to expropriate economic malefactors

IG report and 'big meeting' next month. Habbenings ho

Army core of engineers, good. – Probably need to have that level of security for the odd yahoo that would try to fuck with civi construction crews

Hating Trump for betraying the country is not even close to black pilling. Its the call for people to get their head out of their ass and to start innawoods prepping for long term survival. Start using this worthless paper while it still has value to buy the things that will keep you and your family safe for decades.
You want a real black pill: Medicare and Social Security are underfunded at a combined 120 TRILLION (conservative estimates). Not counting the 21 Trillion these traitors have run up on the backs of future generations. In 10 yrs (15 max) those two programs will cease to exist. Who do you think will get the blame for that when nog, spics, and sands aren't getting their monthly gibs?
Personally I view this as a huge positive:
- Don't need to waste time voting and following the ongoings of any admin anymore. Glad americans didn't have to wait eight years to find out hes full of shit (and this from a Trump voter). Presidents usually shaft their base during their last term.
- Still have muh guhns and long term food
- Tons of material available to learn the skills necessary for survival
- Money is still worth something
- Trump served a huge purpose: No one believes their brainwashing mediums anymore. Everyone sees shitlibs for what they are: Commies on a power trip.
America has one mission left: Destroy Iran, Syria and Yemen before kikes pull the plug. Israel will not do this themselves for fear they will be branded with the same brush as the ebil whitey americans.

Don't forget anons, apparently these fraction of total thread posts listed here don't exist because discourse is banned at Holla Forums.

Good point, no doubt they'll try make another (((organic))) march to try disrupt it (can you imagine the landwhales collapsing in the heat, kek). That salt will be delicious.

Lmao. mod actually quickly deleted the post calling him out as being a mod for this desperate narrative push post. Again, you couldn't be glowing any brighter. It must be killing you inside thinking you're super duper smart but in actuality you're a moron that's easily sussed out.(Ban evasion.)

but Trump was suppose to be finished! He cucked out! He's a jewish puppet! No stop building the wall NO!!!

Attached: Trump Wins.mp4 (472x360, 1.01M)

Attached: laughing kek.png (236x353, 143.23K)

I was actually outside trying to shoot a mynah after my last post. But obviously I have psychic abilities to mod via a gun.

ATTN ANONS

I require more pepe tarot cards to complete my collection. Please share pepe tarots here.

Attached: 3f4fbdf97de03c0144fdc88a413cb7ca10f1e56c14e51814a561d4b553837fe2.gif (225x537, 15.68K)

The most disappointing thing about all of this is that I know some Anons actually did let the demoralization shilling get to them. All those years of losing really ground away at them, the only Anons left on Holla Forums are the ones with fusion-powered autism. I don't think this will end well for the kikes.

Between this and the fucking wapack thread, holy fuck they are butthurt.

Here

Attached: 68838b6cdd0d546dd4344fd52a2ee85b373cefc9857f66b128d52881d2311518.gif (225x534 53.35 KB, 55.8K)

I don't think he's betraying the country, though. I think he's trying to make the best of an impossible situation. again, I'm not saying he shouldn't take some heat if he fucks up, but our congress is filled with literal traitors and his own party is trying to undercut him at every turn. if we don't support him, who will?

yeah just like the aryan brotherhood leadership is waiting for the right moment, in the mean time they just pretend to work for the feds and push meth(>grasping at straws)

Shills swinging from lamp posts in our lifetime, user.

Attached: wellthen.jpeg (691x896, 127.6K)

Nice. That's what worries them and their kike masters the most.

How many IPs are you faggots going to burn today to keep that narrative up?
Bet you don't even know the history of that shithole.

You dropped your kippah

pic related

Attached: 4b5217e85498629344d8fabd56c08ceae336d1dabf1efe573af991ece7093d3b.jpg (486x640, 63.88K)

I don't support traitors. Americans gave him a chance knowing what a huge target it painted on their backs.
I don't need to be betrayed 1000 times before I call it quits. Again I'm not surprised by any of this, the gov turned its back on americans the minute they let kikes in the door. Plan Z in full effect.

Yea nice fence faggot Lmfao

Attached: 1520151209271.jpg (473x465, 125.77K)

Attached: disgusted jew.jpeg (268x188, 5.94K)

Kek burgers just hit 5 in jew york and the shills have fucked off.
(((how organic)))

Attached: melcheganov.jpg (640x452, 157.51K)

Dubs checked.

Steven Mnuchin tells Congress to give Trump line item veto, which Congress can't do
https:// www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/healthcare/steven-mnuchin-tells-congress-to-give-trump-line-item-veto-which-congress-cant-do
This week keeps getting worse for Trump. Doesn't he research this shit before he opens his fuckin mouth?

That special moment when a rainbow hair nigger too retarded and pathetic to live without welfare thinks xe is smarter than a white man.

There has been a legislative workaround for line vetos since 2006… and will you look at that! Bolton was a champion of the bill! back to Holla Forums you go idiot

Gotta admit. The Trump presidency has been a wild ride so far.
But heres my take; Trump isn't a politician.

As such he's not responsing to events in the manner a politician typically would. He's not that worried about staying on message or keeping his core voters happy.
He knows that so long as everything comes together in his first term then he has another term and can keep doing his thing.

So he will diverge from his message and piss off his core voters. All to pull the rug out from under his opponents whilst they congratulate themselves on not being tricked by the evil Drumpf.
Then he AND his core voters will laugh at the misery of their opponents together despite those voters just minutes ago calling for Trumps head.
He knows how to play a crowd.
This is what happens when you have a president who is in the WWE hall of fame.

Attached: 1478656608683.gif (480x270, 675.39K)

Is it people or just advanced bots? If 300k people in the US were shills then then why has no one come out with hard evidence to prove this massive amount of shilling?

There has been at least one or two shareniggers posting payslips and talking about how fucked working there is.
Probably NDA the fuck out of most of them so it's pretty risky to do that.
In 4-5 years when NDAs from last election wear off we may hear more about it.

The US having debt is good for us. The more debt we have the more the rest the world becomes dependent on the US. T-bills keep their economies fluid. Without it countries can easily misuse money and panic/inflation/deflation etc. will happen inevitably. You need the t-bonds to keep a stable market. The US has a stable market because so many people buy our t-bonds.
It's literally MAD without nukes But with economies. The day the t-bonds stop being sold is the day the globe falls apart.

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
For anyone wondering how the future will end up this basically tells everything the Jews are planning

Attached: 18 moon.gif (225x534 14.55 KB, 11.51K)

Attached: 6 hierophant.gif (225x534 15.91 KB, 15.7K)

Hey look, wish fulfillment. Come back at me when you've got the digits required to power an improbability drive.

Attached: 21 world.gif (222x533 20.15 KB, 18.09K)

Trump is a good showman and a troll, being a Ringmaster in Chief doesn't do him justice when Holla Forums should be working toward destroying this clown world and making things better, with or without Trump. It would be a lie that Holla Forums got more than what they bargained for, but knew that Trump was never the end-all solution to all our problems, and even starting to sense Trump is more of a liability as time goes on.

Nigger, did you even read what the man himself said? Do you seriously think he's a traitor from reading material in here? You could just plug survivalism without the silly song and dance, you know.
The Wall is getting built, Pablo. You better self-deport while you still can.

Attached: Anime - Murderous Excitement - reaction.png (394x394, 353.86K)

While all the simpletons are gossiping about Stormy, the military will be rolling in to build the wall on Monday.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_of_silence_(expression)

It's more fun to be in on the joke than to be playing a part. I'm irritated I didn't have time to really look at this omnibus bullshit.

We're a lot more worried about the USA than we are Europe. We can't do much there at this time.

We need to clean our room.

I've never seen a spergout like the one in this thread, shills are frightened to death.

In the past few years there has been documentary evidence of mass shilling by literally dozens of groups including University students studying sociology, CTR, SB, American Bridge, as well as the Hasbara groups who have been at it for more than 20 years.

There's tons of actual proof.

I think he means pictures of operations, offices, shilling programs / persona management software, bulletin boards, meeting talking points etc. There have been ZERO (0) massive organizational leaks, when there should be a shitload considering they're covering up for child rape and murder.

How many people have whistleblown on 9/11?
The reason practically no large leaks in either is because the stakes are so high that they will be v& threatened or similar and probably well indoctrinated.
Why do you think they rotate them so quickly from here? We almost always have newfag shills who fuck up all the basics here trying to badly fit in.

Fuck my life.

I agree with the other Tor poster.

The US is truly fucked internally. We're busy in a lot of ways and have to ignore the world right now. Too fucked at home.

Europeans need to kill every shitskin on their own. Whites in America have no future and no telling what will happen. May go all up in flames over here. Europe is the last stand for whites on a numbers basis. It is important that you do this yourselves–America has to deal with its own problems right now

Mods here have become the true shills at this point just stifling any free debate and forcing only their opinion on everyone

zenpol is good as a refuge for pol posters crushed by mod

The claim was there was "no proof" and you try to repeat this claim.

There is ample proof, and the proof really is in the pudding - nobody with a brain would deny the reality of shilling as we can see it happen in real time.

Nice blackpills Schlomo. America's in a sorry state but the election of Trump has improved things markedly already. Keep on posting those blackpills though, and can I get a link to your Discord?

The relentless "Trump is the answer" posts on the heels of bad news like the omnibus makes me think that pol is doing damage control for some reason.

You can't stifle real debate and criticism. Other sites will simply gain more users and pol will die. Maybe that's what you want.

Everybody go to zenpol

pol is finished because they decided to finish it, apparently

Of course. It's clearly organic, all the blatant shills are gone after 5pm CONUS time.
I've only seen a few SB leaks, payslips+ID and posting about how bad the morale and working environment was. Beyond that practically nothing, it's quite funny how tight they have it. I have also noticed a lot of overseas/ESOL faggots being employed too, but they don't usually come here because they get chewed up and spat out.

Other Torkike is salty about being banned on their main IP, because they are not able to take onboard any criticism or pointers through lack of personal responsibility. So it's 'everyone else' that is the problem. Just like those people who complain about people being cunts to them, then after a while it's always everyone being a cunt to them, you have to wonder what the common component to it is… drumroll… themselves.
But they are either too stupid or too ignorant, or lack personal responsibility to look at themselves and go 'oh, fuck, it's always aimed at me - maybe I fucked up and I need to change my attitude'.

Zenpol is shit and dead. They can't even get their narrative straight (pic related).
No matter what mods do here it's OYY VEYY USELESS or OYY VEYYY DA MODS SHOAH'D ERRY OLDFAG etc etc. Funny how it's a very small amount of users with problems with moderation, with many other anons happy (and leaving comments as such) because the board isn't going to shit with spammed shilling and other faggotry.

Attached: pepe pixel of bypass.png (643x286 119 B, 539.97K)

If it's so great why can't you faggots just stay there?

Oh yeah because it's another Holla Forums subversion and a hilariously bad one at that.

This.
It's always hilarious how they keep coming back to this 'compromised kike modded board', if they hate it so much and it sucks so bad. The projection is hilarious. The only reason they are here, is because they know it's the best place on the clearnet for free discussion about a wide range of politically incorrect topics.

Keep crying bitch niggers. I followed up on the original screencap and it led me to a thread on Reddit. I archived for posterity, and for the niggers who would whine about not doing so. Though you should always archive anyway!

Pretty much this. While Hitler did it in a few years, times were different while kikes didn't have the kind of stranglehold they do now. Shit is more deeply interwoven, so untangling the vines and sorting them is going to take some doing. A lot of people forget that Germany hada different political system as well. Hitler didn't have as many hurdles to jump through as Trump does now.

Anons knew from the beginning though that Trump isn't the second Hitler. But he's the stepping stone in the right direction to reverse the damage wrought by decades of decay and corruption.

Heil'd and a half user

It's good to post that second image every-so-often. Good reminder.

The military has units like the Seabees(NCF) that are utilized for things like this. Trump doesn't have to declare a state of war in order to utilize them. That's literally their job. It's the same for Vehicle Ops and such. When they aren't running convoys, they transport shit between bases, and run shuttles.Military also utilizes civilian contractors for things.

Attached: everybodyisreddit.jpg (500x375, 73K)

Bots are broken.

Attached: 9c1684298dac1236b6595c53f15f25b195ec303de240bc4d4472db753c6a00d5.jpg (669x696, 71.5K)

Are you fucking retarded?

Shouldn't you spam the content in question rather than just sperging out? Especially since you guys are supposed to be normalfags and all.

The shilling was so inorganic that cuck chan instituted meme flags because Canada and Germany and the UK posters were all being automatically disregarded as shills. Makes you think.

As far as Tor posters here go, there are enough who are obviously not just ass blasted shills that we manage to squeak by but certain posters obviously use it to spam shit up and concern shill the board. It's well poisoning and the tragedy of the commons on steroids.

I never even knew it existed until recently and still haven't visited. If they can't attract users any other way than whining here and then promising a board without mods who prune obvious bait and shill posts, they're in trouble.

One funny thing is that the shills can't help but insert little jabs and barbs calling people T_D, line spacing, "based" and "MAGApede" as if it's going to somehow bother us, but at the same time maintaining they are merely organic posters, "fellow former Trump voters" and so on. It's not helping their actual mission but they just HATE US SO FUCKING MUCH that they can't help themselves. It's good humour.

No actually, I'm not. Germany had a different system of government. They didn't have the split in power as the US does. So again, Hitler didn't have the kind of hurdles Trump has to deal with now.

Read a book, nigger. It'll do you some good.

Attached: laughing mummies.png (514x531 51.46 KB, 274.35K)

As someone mentioned, let our enemies keep burying themselves, and keep level grinding in all areas of your life. Keep positive.

You know what keeps me optimistic? Knowing that China is realy nat-soc and will not let itsnotreal interfere with their eugenics research at BGI, nor will China break ties with conservative Cossack-Putin due to mutual agreements such as oil pipelines. Both Russia and China fund Iran to counter itsnotreal. Even Germany has been giving some special items to Iran lately, I'm sure there's even more I'm not aware of. Iran and China are in some sort of group I found once that includes most of central asia. China doesn't want itsnotreal messing with their belt and road plan. Greater Itsnotreal plan just causes chaos and is counter to China's success. Heard from some libs and even yids that they're concerned because unlike Mao's cultural rev. there's a new cultural rev. brewing, except it's of a right-leaning perspective instead of a left one. (Think of how most of China sees what has happened in other countries and has that term "White-Cuck".) Even Turkey recently has said some very interesting counter-itsnoreal things lately. Hell, then again you've also got the 4th strongest military not far away either; India. And if you know much about India, Modi is basically a nationalist as well. I think the whole world should just give the M.E. to India and call it "Greater India". Then we'll continue to support Hindu nationalism as a replacement for the spitirual fatigue brought about by are decaying era of liberal-authoritarians. Hinduism being a pre-Abrahamic religion that has a lot of connections with our Indo-European past. You think india, the great majority of whom are Hindu, who're aware of the previous mud-invasions (Hindu Kush) really want to deal with the results of "Greater Itsnotreal", and have a bunch of rapefugees like Europe? Best Possible Outcome: Itsnotreal is returned to a land not dominated by ANY of the 3 Abrahamic cults, but is instead returned to how ancient Greek / Rome was.

Ancient India was one of the greatest civilizations ever next to the Greeks and Romans, even predates them. Funny thing if you don't believe what I say about China, go search "national socialist china". This is why Bannon and co. kvetch about China. Their whole new social-credit system is basically a hierarchy stimulus and a catalyst of meritocracy, as opposed to "equality". Nice thing about this Dharma stuff, you don't even really need to be religious to at least appreciate the idea of "Natural Order", it can be interpretted as a materialist/physicalist form of spirituality that at least is concerned with THIS world, not some other world. Nietzsche would have approved.

Kek, well said. Didn't know that about halfcuck (don't go there for years) and that is very interesting, of course the main shill bases are US/UK, don't know about leaf shill bases.

And those little quips you mention are exactly why the bingo card was made by anons here. That pissed them off no end..

First– "social credit" system in China is horrifying authoritarianism from a terrifying, evil authoritarian regime (no, that does not mean we need to go to war with them and nation-build, for fuck's sake). The current Chinese PM grabbed power. China is nothing to emulate as a model. And there is no "natural order" when it is simply the government, a central authority, a bureaucrat–which is the most unnatural of all orders– deciding people's worth in a number. It is a bad model.

Second–Israel's enemies–just fully arm up all Israel's enemies with nukes. Let them glass the middle east.

Last–where is this India love coming from? It is a fucking dirty disgusting giant chaos hellhole of a country with a shit ton of hostile people who all hate each other for various reasons. They aren't as bad as Muslims, but they won't improve anything. Why the fuck would you give them the middle east? Let the Arabs have their fucking home and get the kikes out. Let the Indians have India. Chinese get China. Stop all the insane imperialist bullshit thinking that ruined the goddamn world in the 20th century.

Wonderful.

Attached: 9359002e19aed809d27970f35a1d5d2b27cd15fe51ad19f0fe6959d5ca14ecea.jpg (1920x1080, 106.25K)

Hitler's middle name was hoops, and he burned them to the fucking ground and slaughtered the hoopmakers' families and turned their hoopmaking factories into German-staffed factories

Before the 1933 takeover, Hitler pushed through endless years of extremely difficult suffering gaining credibility with violence and the jail term. He was seen as a thug and essentially just a violent veteran's group representative– a homeless vet group leader who was shat upon by the upper class in politics. Hitler went from drifting around to being a fringe, minor violent/mob leading figure and speech giver, who rose in the ranks of a what was a fringe party with almost no support initially. Hitler brought that once-fringe group into the spotlight nationally. He did jail time and wrote a book while maintaining his intensity and vision 100% of the time through unbelievable personal suffering and a shifting political climate with no certainty for his political future whatsoever. No matter how uncertain and difficult things were, Hitler was eaking out a living in the streets giving speeches, signing people up for NSDAP, and living on very little. The dude was pure intensity start to finish and never gave a fuck about the insanely difficult conditions or impossibility of some random homeless guy's movement ever taking off.

Hitler transformed a nation from a beaten-down, struggling, nearly-finished nation to a world superpower. Hitler's self-transformation from broken down vet leading a ragtag bunch of vets to one of the most powerful men in the world paralleled his nation's transformation.

There were different circumstances, but Hitler jumped through insane hoops and turned an apparently completely hopeless situation into a massive triumph (until the kike-run USA and Britain fucked their German brothers up the ass on behalf of kikes, of course–but there was no /pol back then to wake up whites everywhere to the cancer of the jew).

Mod's are banning everyone who questions the narrative.

google/youtube censoring like crazy. Citibank & Paypal refusing to deal with gun purchases. Reddit & Facebook censoring all right wing & gun talk. 1/2 chan completely overrun with shills. Now Holla Forums mods BANNING EVERYONE that speaks against the narrative.

The war has already begun. It started in the primaries when the right, left and media threw everything they had at Trump and he overcame. Then the fake news battle began and was largely won by Trump supporters. Then the Russia collusion battle began and continues to this day. Then they attacked Trumps nominees accusing them of fraud, corruption, etc. Then the fight against the second amendment began and continues full force to this day. Now they are silencing all voices that disagree with the narrative.

Bullshit is bullshit no matter whether it is pro or anti Trump. They are going to make sure that nothing like Trump ever happens again. The strategy is simple for now, divide and concur, and our mods are helping.

And, to be fair, Hitler had to beat extraordinary odds simply to rise in south German politics and even get a foothold nationally. But the main hoop was simply getting anything moving–any type of meaningful, recognized movement–off the ground at all. Getting a real, functioning, competitive party at all to be competitive in the coalition system on the national stage (similar to the coalition system in Germany today) was very difficult in and of itself, but the hoop jumping Hitler and his colleagues did personally given where they started–the street–was phenomenal.

The final push, which you may be referring to, where Hitler forced Hindenburg to transfer power, may appear relatively easy today, but it the culmination of many, many years of struggle starting from the streets, literally, and Hindenburg knew Hitler was going to take it all, one way or other, because of how long he struggled and the kind of support Hitler had built.

Circumstances today are different and structure of the government is different, but there is no reason someone with the will of Hitler could not adapt to this situation and maybe form a new nation or similar. There is no way it would actually be more challenging than what Hitler overcame. It would simply look different. Somebody can do it, though.

Social Credit is coming to Great Britain too.

Attached: bb55d8bc89dd8db6dd285417b74918ed56d3fe843b8c6fa375420cb16bb99669.png (469x480, 183.09K)

This is exactly what (((they're))) doing and will pull out all the stops to do going forward.

By censoring valid criticism of Trump, pol will drive users away, and it seems like maybe that's the objective, if it's true the powers that be got to the site. Hope not.

(((Their))) power is pretty insane. Not just censoring/manipulating online discourse, but stuff like marching fake survivors of a blatantly ridiculous, obvious set-up/false flag school shooting to double down on the ridiculous lies just to seize guns–who the hell has that power? It's in-your-face tyranny and lawlessness at this point. I guess online opinion manipulation/d&c is nothing for those kind of people. It's crazy to watch it happen.

Again? Fuck off you lying kike. Again for third time here is a list of a fraction of the discourse posts in this very thread or another one in a random thread which completely disprove your kvetching agenda (which you keep coming back here to shill for some reason).
Doesn't fit your agenda does it? Now fuck off to your (((zenpol))) shitbox and leave the discussion to the adults.

Fuck cuck chan but at least they had threads on the Intelligence Committee final findings on Russia and collusion. There was nothing here and it came out over a week ago.

Good point - I actually meant to post a thread on that but got distracted. Probably too late now..?

Why don't you just go back to /zenpol/ and chill out there? If what people want to hear is the wall is a fence ;^) and Drumpf's a kike, they'll join you there. We finally have a mod who understands the typical shill fracture points and bans people for them. It's not like you've thought of any new ones in the last few years anyway.

The shill game is stale and shitting up the board seems to be your objective now that you've failed at absolutely everything else you've tried. Yes shills havfe overrun cuck chan - but they're YOU and the new mods know it. I for one welcome and bless the new mods.

If you do it I'll give you a tendie.

Or direct all 1.6B directly to the military and wage war on mexico.

Attached: KILL_KILL_KILL.jpg (780x439, 59.6K)

Trump specifically had MS-13 at the very least declared enemy combatants like his very first day. Then he proceeded to use the databases they already have to round them up and deport them, something like 17000 of them so far. We've also seen ISIS terrorists enter the southern border, which was admitted to under Obama's tenure. We need border security and we will probably need a Northern Wall sometime in the next decade or two as well.

Well sir you are wrong and therefore part of the problem. Why don't you offer something constructive instead of blindly saying everything is good? And if it is actually all good then it shouldn't be too hard to refute someones criticism without censorship.

By supporting mods banning all dissension you simply prove that you have no valid arguments and the people getting banned are likely correct.

Almost forgot – About that pic related. Here's a quote from the delightful Obama years, in case leftypol is here and wonders why we're going to kill them on DotR:
insider.foxnews.com/2014/06/27/just-mexican-chopper-crosses-az-fires-us-border-patrol-agents
archive.fo/zGS7I

Other organizations such as MB, Cartels, etc as well. I imagine the list is quite, quite long

Attached: 1485311752748.jpg (608x331, 162.67K)

How do you argue against that? "He doesn't" turned into "he might" after Build Wall with M.

Sort of can't be fucked making that thread today I've been up since 4am and concreting shit >_>
Tomorrow if no one has I will.

>By supporting mods banning all dissension
There you go again you fucking liar. You didn't even respond to my post about this here clearly proving you are A LYING KIKE

What kind of stuff did those spics do to get beheaded like that?

t. wants to know how to avoid becoming a target and whether this is just gang on gang violence or if I could be targeted too

Literally working for the competition will get you a nice Liveleak video.

Next time they pull that shit we should get together some Future Soldier Rough Riders and burn the whole place down right up to Mexico City, claim it all, and settle it with South African whites.

I think mods should just give out joke bans that are only a few minutes long and say (SHILL) on them instead of deleting or banning shills which are both completely ineffective strategies.

Putting

(SHILL)

on each post they think is a shill is like pinning a star of david onto jews.

It's the perfect solution. Hell, with a bit of CSS wizardry which I could supply to the board owner, I could make it so a star of david appears in place of or around or beside each ban message, so they can start pinning stars of davids onto posts. That would be kek.

So I take it then those are all individuals who tried to get some of the profits that normally go to the CIA for themselves?

If I was a shill getting banned for shitting up threads this is the exact policy I would advocate so I could continue shitting up threads. Then we could argue about the mods instead of staying on topic.

Polite sage and let's keep it on topic please.

never involve yourself with spics

I have always thought about why we don't just go to war with Mexico. The war would be over extremely quick and we can win it. Why the fuck does the US not just invade Mexico? The US has been invaded by Mexico forever. It's time to turn the tables and invade them. We can do it. Make Mexico the US.

I didn't need to respond to your post because it didn't have anything to do with me, and I'm not going to dig through every post in this thread trying to figure out what you're going on about.

Pay attention to the people getting banned. It's obvious what is happening. Only one viewpoint is allowed. If you want to support that go right ahead, but you are absolutely part of the problem.

Breddy sure there is an asci star of kikevid. ✡
Oyyy veyy there is. But the alt+2721 in winblows don't seem to do it.. weird.

Bro, there are other boards on here besides Holla Forums, and I have seen way more effective and reasonable moderation policies.

If I was a shill I'd literally give 0 fucks what the mods do because I'd have a thousand IPs to hop onto and they couldn't even slow me down at all.

It's a list of discourse posts that are not banned and that doesn't fit the 'OY VEY MODS BAN DISCOURSE' shilling now, does it?

With a little CSS wizardry you can make the bold header text appear different (by default it just appears like header text). That in turn can be used to make a bigger font and various other changes which can then make le star of david more cool.

Only the enemy has to use censorship. Anyone who has to resort to censorship is hiding something. If mods had an objectively sane set of rules like "no duplicate threads" and "no spam" the are politically neutral that would be great. However just because someone is a literal shill posting lies doesn't mean they should be censored. Rather, shills should be identified, and refuted. If what a shill posts is the same shit every time, then have a copypasta that refutes them that you can post as a response every time. That's how to deal with shills. Censoring anyone means you have lost.

We'd have to depopulate the entire place and that's frowned upon these days. It's a failed country with a failed people, as a culture it used to be quaint and had its charms but it's rapidly changed since WWII to a shithole just as Trump said. It was never great, just went from demon-worshipping blood hungry savages who appeared to have still managed some maths and astronomy (probably far earlier than the devolved Conquistador-contacted societies) to a literal slave plantation for the Spanish, and now it's a shithole where they have problems with commie "teachers," cartel operatives, and even the Chinese running parts of the nation as long as somebody gets their cut. It's a typical Catholic country is what I'm getting at.

So you don't believe that mods are banning dissension? Just because they miss a couple posts for whatever reason does not mean that they are not silencing dissension.

Pay attention to the people that get banned over the next few days. I think you will see a pattern, criticize Trump gets you banned, and also criticizing the mods gets you banned.

This is how it should be done>>11414609

Problem is when say, torkike in the last trump whatever thread which was deleted 30-40x for spamming the same shit (and in other threads), isn't deleted, then people bitch about muh mods useless. Many more anons approved of that moderation than not.
It also degrades the quality of the board when people spam like that.
So you either have africa/pol/ or you have moderated/pol/…
I'm enjoying the lack of spam. This thread seems bit more hands off now and the muh mods ban all discourse faggot can't even debate the fact I've now posted four times, multiple examples of discourse in this thread alone.

They just keep shitting the same, tired muh all discourse mods shit.

Mods are not banning decent criticism. I linked about 8-9 posts and that was just the top 1/4 of the thread ffs. That's not just 'missing posts'.
I've only seen them deleting obvious blackpill, no substance bullshit and the butthurt torkike that was spamming everywhere.

Reckon best shot is report the CSS and see if mods will consider it.

yes they are. They banned me for a single post about what we are discussing here, and I have seen many others banned for very simple and reasonable criticism. I was going to link them here but the mods deleted there posts.

What did you say then? I'm curious.
Perhaps a mod got a bit heavy handed during the spam assault.

You spammed the board while the BO was sleeping, now you have a brand new set of problems. Enjoy, kikes.

I don't remember the exact wording, but I criticized the mods for banning two separate posters that were simply criticizing Trump.

Here's an example in this thread.

Thanks for the rational discussion. gotta go

I was permab& for finishing a lengthy refutation of some faggot with the phrase 'now be a good little kike and fuck off'.
The ban reason?

Snacks-tier chocolate milk ban.
These newfag mods are out of control.

Attached: 1445268886595.png (754x588, 172.81K)

It's part of their vibrant culture and it's been going on for eons. Best to stay clear of them.

Quality post.
Looks like one of teh Dolan's jew grandchildren.

Build wall through M.

Interesting. Agreed that's a little heavy handed, I think early in that thread was when the last one had just finished and the spamming was full tilt, so probably just a cranky mod.
Nice chatting :)

That's a bit BS…
What both of you have shown me there are the worst examples I've seen. Much of the other stuff getting shoah'd was pretty deserving.
I'll try get this reasoned and well stated feedback to the appropriate people.

Not only was it reddit, it is the Q user LARP board on reddit. Quality has dropped a bit lately

Well that makes it clear. 100% chance of getting the wall, and possibly a war with these enemy combatants. If this happens it will be so one sided that the war would be over within 2 weeks
Mexico won't even know what hit it

Attached: USA vs Mexico.png (994x1386, 67.22K)

Is meheco actually threatening a war over the wall?

I want this so bad.

They've got us beat on Corvettes.
If the war comes down to a drag race, we may be in trouble.

They'd let the cartels loose, I think. 100% irregular warfare.

Think OEF, not OIF. Unpleasant.

Interesting, didn't consider this. That would make for some great Liveleak FLIR videos.

speaking of Q apparently Fredrick Brennan aka Hotwheels just posted on cuckchan that he recently came home to a mysterious plastic blue Q sitting on a book in his room, with no signs of forced entry in a gated community with mysteriously missing surveillance footage. on the back was a note "soon"

Post is here (I am tired as fuck and pray I don't fuck crosslink up)
>>>/qresearch/777338

Cause mods here are shit and nuke anything good. At least on cuck chan everything moves fast enough and has enough volume that shit will actually have good shit staying up

Because it hasn't been posted here you fucking idiot. I will post it tomorrow.
Fuck off back to cuckchan if it's so much better.

Well, I do give the Q folks credit for their energy.

Agreed. Passionate bunch. I hope they are right but I don't think they are (love being proven wrong). Quite a few in there also, think I've seen many of them over here in the more /x/ish threads.

(checked)
It really would serve them right if the Kinnaret became another Dead Sea.

Lol where do you think everyone here has gone? Ever since that whole bannon thing a lot of the smarter researchers that hang around here bailed. I myself got a couple week ban just for asking why no one was talking about Bannon. Only people that have problem with mods here are people that find too good of stuff, bring up the secret no no topics the mods try to keep quiet(often very important stuff), or obvious Jew shills. Dont take my word for it. Research more and post more and it will eventually happen to you

Got a screen of that ban?

It's like a WWE match.
The audience are as much a part of the performance as the actors in the arena.

Sorry, I lost interest when your "based Q" called Uncle Adolf a Rothschild plant.
Get fucked, kike, and shove your disinfo up your ass.

Attached: skeletor.png (500x526, 93.46K)

coward

Le LoL xD xD xD

Trump after he builds the wall.

Kek. This OC?

He retreated it. Just for those dense motherfuckers that didn't understand him the first time.

Attached: M.png (1184x336, 100.06K)

*retweeted. (bad misspelling)