Holla Forums btfo

lmfao what kind of name is that?

Oh wait there's a comic book of this

Sounds like a junkie term for darting while high.

Average cumskin name

it's a reference to England's number one musician Imogen Heap

M*W did not deserve Riley, he's truly not a bad guy and its heartless to abandon your first love like that. I can't imagine what it must feel like being left for the guy who played fucking obi wan in the prequels.

This looks great!

hoMEWrecker is truly a piece of shit roastie

Spoiler: The giants aren't real. It's all one overly elaborate coping mechanism that's given way too much fluff and glitz and made to seem like it's real because of an unreliable narrator.

Spastic nerd girl lost her Mother to cancer, so she runs around screaming about giants and doing dumb shit to cope. The "giant" is cancer. That's it.

So kinda like that shit movie Bridge to Terabethia?

Yeah, kinda. The comic was alright because the art was nice and the action scenes were cool, but it was a total let down to find out it was all melodramatic bullshit because quirky nerd girl lost her Mom to cancer.

That's not how things work irl

Beside me, who hates that dumb whore?

they blew it

She was getting so much hate she took down her social media accounts.

She deserves all of if. I hate her smug face.

I used to adore her. Now I hate her.

imogen is a commonly used "jetset cyber cafe meme" but it is orignally a shakespeare character from a 15th century play.

shakespeare cooks are gay.

fun fact: the name Imogen originated as a typo of the old Celtic name Innogen, meaning "virgin"

All I can say is that regret is far worse than karma.

I actually did once and didn't even get laid. What a gyp!

In anime you can do this shit where a 5' female can kill grown men with her bare hands and generally be badass and intelligent. It's a fictional cartoon, anything goes. But you take these little 3D girls and put the tittle "i kill giants" next to them with a some sort of giant creature and it just comes off as stupid.

Oh okay, so it's even worse then. It's not the power pixie trope, it's just a vessel for female hubris. It's fodder for the real life power pixie trope where dumb little girls highly overestimate all their capabilities. Cause you know, you can't tell a girl to not drink alone in public, or walk around at night, or start physical violence, because they're all superheros like Black Widow and it's sexist to think otherwise.

protip: Italians did it first in giallo

gutter trash whore

Another comic book movie? Well at least it's not capeshit.