great ==MEMES= my fellow V LOL

thanks

Here's another one

Fuck Prototype 2

that girl at the start of shadowrun dragonfall kek

Maximum jej

Bringing in a fresh one

It still hurts

Lavitz didn't need to die. Fucking Lloyd.

Figures they'd have to have Mercer's "downfall" be the most fucking retarded and out-of-character thing possible, Christ the entire reason is in a comic most people don't know exist. If you go straight from Prototype to Prototype 2 Mercer is evil for absolutely no reason.

The comic is beyond retarded.
He went from an interesting anti-hero to an edge master fedora

Prototype 2 was the game that ruined video games for me, I haven't been excited for anything since. It also taught me that liberals ruin everything.

I bet you're into NTR faggot.

>he ends up saving you at the cost of his own sacrifice with a final throw out of the ark

I expected someone to miss the joke.

It hurts.

he was a liberal bitch
Herbert Moon was the real bro, he got JUST'd when John let zombies eat Herbert right in front of him

That was Spore for me. I remember the sinking weight forming in my stomach realizing the game I'd waited ages for, just dropped $60 for, and had been talking about how great it was going to be, was a steaming pile of irredeemable shit. That was the day I realized games journalists were corrupt liars. I distinctly remember GameSpot giving it an 8/10. I'm still mad.

it's extra maddening because pretty much everyone who played it had the same thoughts which either means all the people falling for even more blatant lies after the fact are just newfags or goldfish. I like to believe everyone with standards already gave up.

Hitlerdubs confirm.
Herbert the unsung hero of the West.

Every thread until you like it.

The pilot helmet flashing at the end might mean he's still alive.

True. On the time portal mission, he did slave some of his AI processes to your helmet so you two could speak in different time points. It could be that a piece of him still exists.

But all the same, best ' FPS ' this year. The studio actually fucking listened, and made a GOOD GAME out of one of the SHITTIEST.

in a world of good goyim, he was the only one who fought back.

But his hair is brown.

So true. I didn't even bother with the first game but the second one won me over. There's still a lot of problems I'm hoping they'll fix but it's probably one of the few games I've enjoyed this year.

But Char never betrayed anyone :^)