BLEACHED

In mixed-race Brazil, sperm imports from US whites are booming

Demand for White American Sperm Is Skyrocketing in Brazil

(1/2)

archive.fo/98KQl

Attached: 160b88af80e3dc8e1871958aef9830ef65956ab0.png (600x1224, 29.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getpregnantforfree.co.uk/index.php?u=/topic/3087/dutch-sperm-clinic-impregnated-up-to-500-women-with-the-sperm-of-a-mentally-handicapped-surinamese-man-by-accident/post-9350
nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20140211_00974289
eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml#african
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(2/2)

RACISTA

Attached: hoiy.png (602x706 14.03 KB, 478.36K)

I have mixed feelings about this

Don't sell your posterity.

Like there's any country where it doesn't.

Attached: (race)_education_by_skin_tone_-_mexico.jpg (1200x585, 98.3K)

Stay mad you dirty fucking turkroach of a mod.
You'll never be white, you nigger looking jew.
There'll come the time i'll move to america and i will personally lynch you.(imkampfy derangement syndrome, sad! Many such cases!)

Attached: reality.jpeg (652x774, 246.44K)

Kikes will begin tainting that supply. Cant have goys exporting their superior jizz now can we.

Attached: 8ba.jpg (600x750, 57.61K)

Fuckin lul'd. Good OC(?) m8

satan dubs are appropriate for this bestiality promoting post

Attached: b72ac70ea96ee31d7204e21b88deb8030b9274a16d9f00a2d02370e35bf70fb8.jpg (383x384, 25.88K)

NEWS SPEAK

USE Phenotype YOU NIGGERS

Why not ship it there for free?

This would cause them to become whiter every generation. First gen fertilized with white sperm begins the process, by the third gen they should have at least an average I.Q. of 94 and so on.

Attached: coolest-puppy-dog-eyes-meme-paco-enterprises-april-2012-puppy-dog-eyes-meme.png (417x304, 169.26K)

green eyes are amazing tbh
t. boring ass brown eyes

There is nothing wrong with occupying non-white wombs with half white bastards so long as they do not take any resources away from full white children.

This is exactly how the world becomes a better place.

Just nuke Brazil from orbit

Lol career women and their spermbanks.

If you really wanna troll: Break in to one of those sperm banks and replace all semen with your own KEK.

It's because green eyes are more rare than blue.

Still not going to rub one out for Brazil.

inb4 a 'mistake'

Attached: lesbian black donor.png (664x932, 689.36K)

whatever you say, sargon

Attached: Sargnlet1.webm (925x583, 3.75M)

Attached: captains-wife.webm (320x240, 2.54M)

this

as long as the seed is aryan i don't care.

getpregnantforfree.co.uk/index.php?u=/topic/3087/dutch-sperm-clinic-impregnated-up-to-500-women-with-the-sperm-of-a-mentally-handicapped-surinamese-man-by-accident/post-9350
>Jan Karbaat, the doctor who ran the clinic, is under criminal investigation. nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20140211_00974289

And a new term for communist has been invented

Attached: 1d3e9c1ca312d51ff3b1ff1a5d02e08405c0a7d405f29b0bce930e23374e81b0.png (1163x720, 956.31K)

Wew. The state of this board.

Hey man, in this game its all about natural selection. If you are smart enough to trick 1000 women into having your child. Consider yourself a winner in the biological race.

Gotta take this racewar to the next level son.

Lets talk about how we can make the doctors neutralize all the nigger semen in the spermbanks. Perhaps we can bribe them?

I have a soft spot for sarcuck since he was one of the first e-celebs I followed, but I always wondered why he became an e-celeb.

t. 6' 2"

I like how nowhere in this big block of garbage text do they acknowledge the possibility that maybe - just maybe, the women in question prefer those looks. It has to be some kind of racial power game - it can't possibly be innocent preference.

Attached: 2f9539d36e9d85082d5a6ca91bc6d9d2e6c57e3a83b7806f68015e91cf3c8bee.jpg (414x389, 28.65K)

Because it doesn't work. For the same reason Argentina was actually white, and is now just a meme.

Whites lost the battle, but won the war. If given the choice any shitskin would rather have a white baby than another mud skinned runt.

bleached is a meme m8. swim in a septic tank don't be surprised when it all turns to shit in the end

Attached: bypass.jpg (600x800 454 B, 80.54K)

It's a bit disheartening to see retards like yourself who have no understanding of the disgusting shithole of latin america proposing we follow the same folly as the Spaniards. How'd that bleaching work out for them? How's La Gran Colombia doing these days?

Attached: 149870214668.jpg (900x527 272.16 KB, 68.47K)

The spaniards were already half-arabian thanks to 700 years of slavery under Muslims - but good try, Shekelstein.

Great logic there, Moshe.

Attached: brazil jews.jpg (1152x899, 115.83K)

Attached: VsvdNbV.jpg (612x792, 52.09K)

b-b-b-but the liberals and kikes told me that once we all breed with each other to become this glorious mudrace where we're all brown THERE WILL BE NO RACISM
HOW CAN THEIR BE RACISM STILL
OY
FUCKING
VEY

Son, you grab that faggot's dick, and you grab it hard. Don't stop squeezing that faggot's pecker until his whole damn mess pops like a fucking grape.

Attached: 248971_0.jpg (1920x1080, 203.97K)

Your D&C tricks, don't work here, Shlomo. Neither does projecting your Jewishness onto others.

Attached: 73b91944ecb2ec01695559f1e54d6029be903caded9e8e0526bcb432f627dd5c.png (3800x1904, 696.51K)

Most of the rich people in huezil are whites, so naturally they'll look for donors who look like them instead of risking using huezillian sperm doned by God knows who.
This is not exactly whitening huezil as a whole but maintaning the whiteness of the upper classes.

If a white man spits in a septic tank, the septic tank becomes that much cleaner.

It's an act of brutality to donate sperm to Brazil. How could you consign your own flesh and blood to being half-niggered, and raised by shitskin literal faggots? Your kid is not just a DNA strand; it's carrying the spark of life from your essence.

Only the wealthiest would be able to afford my sperm. My spark, introduced into the ruling class, would become the blaze that burns the Brazil to the ground. A worthy task.

That's not how it works. Behavior is largely coded into genetics, and you won't be there to raise your own offspring: one who has the same mental and physical shape as you, resulting in an inferior product.

But the wealthy parent would.

Man, (((you))) are really against the idea of white people spreading their seed, aren't (((you)))?

Donating sperm to Brazil is an inhumane act of violence against your own flesh and blood for the reasons I listed. White people should be raising their own offspring in a male-female marriage in a first-world country. You're half-niggered, nigger-faggot-raised offspring is not going to "upgrayde" Brazil, and its not going to identify as white. If anything, you're bumping the IQ points of a nation which exports, and will continue to export, utter shit to the rest of the world.

Holy fucking lul. This is genius.
Oh and btw, if any user here can, open I'll your own sperm bank, (how ever it's done) and whenever it's blacks and shitskins, give em retard cum, but when it's beautiful whites, give them the best quality European jizz.

"BLEACHED!"
wow what a totally good thing this is

Attached: deplorable race mix.jpg (1280x854 28.59 KB, 1.86M)

More like on purpose.
Possibly those clinic workers were Jewish.

What do you mean it doesn't work.
If a family repeatedly purchases white sperm and the females impregnate themselves with it each generation, eventually the offspring turns mostly white.

Shitskinned female + white male sperm = Mixed offspring, preferably female.

Mixed race female + white male sperm = mostly white offspring, preferably female.

Mostly white female + white male sperm = overwhelmingly white offspring, preferably female.

Overwhelmingly white female + white male sperm = white offspring.

Even with male offspring this works, though slower.

Brazil's population could be partially turned white using this. Once a mostly pure white minority is created, countries like the U.S. and Canada could help them govern their nations and make them mandate use of white sperm.

Let the wives raise the kids with help from the government, and maybe nigger cucks. The niggers would soon afterwords be extinct anyway.

Tbh this is exactly what should happen to lesbian couples.

Mods are cancer.

I'm flattered yet disgusted.

Colonized not bleached.

Attached: ya.jpg (640x640, 151K)

gross

Attached: 211232ce40ba4abc1d23b9a41c40c01a246f9f5849a1b18432a5296a9968ceb5.jpg (314x580, 43.88K)

The correct term is
RACE-MIXING
and it should be banned in every aspect, on every level.

Attached: frig off.png (848x871, 90.71K)

It's supposed to piss niggers off, not celebrate anything.

I don't care if it pisses niggers off. Any miscegenation involving a white person pisses off honest white people and makes Jews happy.

Yeah, putting the colon in colonized.

Attached: thanks_dad.png (434x1943 289.44 KB, 270K)

Attached: 2r3r23r23r23r2323r2323rr23.jpg (721x492, 330.94K)

>as long as the seed is Aryan mullato half breed I don’t care.
ftfy

But seriously.

But we gotta allow those kikes to sell a brand of beauty, the "sexy mulatto".

we need to start spreading these images to FB and other social media

This is some good shit. Even without the text, just editing pictures of race-mixers so that the white guy is blurred or has its alpha levels lowered (lol) would be enough to get some noggins joggin.

Attached: my sides.gif (520x220, 6.26M)

Attached: sargoy_muh_dik_imperialism.mp4 (1280x720, 3.4M)

Improvement is always good. There's a downward spiral, of niggerdom, leftists and kikes, and there is an upward spiral. Don't go against the good, this is a major blow to niggers.

That is shit tier tinking from a shit tier normie brain. These muttlings take resources away from full white children merely by existing because the world is not limitless. Mixed children are far more likely to suffer from mental illnesses and the types of women who have to resort to artificial insemination are far more likely to be mentally ill themselves. On a collective level the end result is something akin to a jewish masturbation fantasy, shitloads of mentally disturbed mixed race children born to dysfunctional single moms. It does not get more jewish than that.

Your opinion is retarded.

The world is relatively limitless. If we didn't chain ourselves up and spend all our work on useless things, like feeding Africans or paying for the democratic system, or upholding the capitalist scheme, there would be plenty of wealth and resources.
The limited things are

It's not a bad thing to do, it's just not the solution to our problems.

So what you're saying is that mixing made them nonwhite? But more mixing will make them white?

This.

"Mostly white" = nonwhite. One drop rule, you fucking retard. Stop promoting the creation of more nonwhites. I want nonwhites to be as dumb and incapable as possible. I want them to look as nonwhite as possible so that retards like you aren't tempted to breed with them.

Anyone promoting racemixing ought to be immediately gassed.

PROTIP FOR ANYONE PROMOTING "WHITE EXPANSION": Here's the actual way to get white expansion (instead of creating nonwhites). Step 1: Kill all nonwhites. Step 2: Fill land with whites. Step 3: There is no step 3. Got it?

Out-breeding of degenerates is fine. It's out-breeding the taint once's inside that's the issue. A burgeoning middle class in Brazil bleaching themselves at low cost fundamentally threatens the position of the actual European bloodlines in power – and should be avoided.

This. Competitors to actual whites (read: not mongrels, not "95% white!") need to be as dumb, ugly, and incapable as possible. Anything else is Jew bullshit.

How much moni can I get if I sell my sperm there instead of here?

Attached: dot.jpg (500x512 519 B, 122.37K)

I didn't say giving our women over to them is good, I said that our genes spreading is good. Brazil is already around 100% mixed, so this can do no harm.

You think in zero-sum, like a kike. Your soul is a desert.

Basically this , so what if it was a refugee boat full of white people sent to out breed shitskins? Using their tactics against them.

As someone who , it's true. The orders for tall white blonde haired blue eyed guys baby batter was so great we could not keep up with demand. I see it is still popular as ever maybe more now since the traits keep getting rarer with the mongrelisation.

But Brasil is like final frontier fucked. Since it is so heavily mongrelised they went full circle and know that being white was better all along and now everyone clings to any white blood or heritage they can get so much there is things like a reverse one drop rule from what the USA and other countries have.

All future mongrel nations will have their populace find it out soon enough, that being white is the best thing you can be and the best areas even if your country is 99% shitskins will be white. The natural ability shows through like nothing else ever before and no one can deny it anymore so it is natural any future mothers want what is best.

It is a disparity you see very clearly in the parliaments of Latin American nations. Looking at their parliaments one could assume they were European rather than of the Americas, they really do not reflect the average tone of their native populace, because of just by how white they are and that's because everyone knows the ones with lighter skin have superior inherent intellectual and civilised human ability. The leftists continue to make excuses all they desire but everyone knows deep down inside ironically the more "diverse" a population becomes, the more obvious the inherent disparity becomes and you run out of all excuses. There is simply reduction to reality.

Attached: realreality.jpeg (581x820, 321.06K)

Umm . . . those women look like twins.

I think most of this is probably just white career thots in Brazil anyway, maybe the odd random right end of the bell curve goblino does it too. Also, these types of pregnancies are a tiny percentage anyway.

There is no better place to illustrate that simple fact than Brazil itself. Look for pics from Rio de Janeiro from '30s and '40s and compare them with Rio de Janeiro now. It's like two different countries having completely nothing in common with each other. Renaming Whites are those on the very top, and the rest is some-kind of ungodly mongrel living in favelas. It wasn't like that 50 years ago. Niggers were compounded to their own quarters. Now they are everywhere.

Does Sweden constitute the whole of the demand?
Or is it Israelli women?

Damn straight if a man assaults me by grabbing my dick I'm tearing his dick straight off

I'm not, i don't care which way race mixing goes, it's still diluting our gene pool. I'm not sure if this is consensual and if the donors are even aware but that's literally gene stealing as far as I'm concerned. This is not right.

Stop acting like a slimy kike. Racemixing is racemixing.

Disgusting, I wish someone would switch all the white mens sperm out for australian indigenous peoples sperm.

Attached: 1456523812179.jpg (447x306, 46.4K)

Minority women love white guys to the point of cucking/cheating on their husbands. Now since most white men won't sleep with the mystery meat, they now want that semen.

This is a phrase I'd never thought I'd hear.

I think we meme'd to hard lads.

I posted this in a previous thread, and looks like I will have to re-post it in order to keep this D&C in check and teach some actual history to people.

Here's also a link on the study: eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml#african

Attached: Fact.png (699x567, 56.27K)

That is how "Hispanics" were created, now look at the mess we are in.

I was born with brown eyes, but as I grew older they began to turn green like my father's.
Feels good.

Attached: 5045c73dc4.png (598x91, 9.07K)

I know a family like that.

Father is half Mexican half white, mother is full Korean. Then the guy went on to have 3 kids with the Korean, then they got divorced, then he knocked up a blonde white women who does pills. Now he can't see his kids because he has 3 felonies and the white mother is a pill popper.

So one half white Mexican created 4 mud's, while the other half of my white friends barely have any kids at all, and anyone I know who was mixed race married another white person.

The Ameri mutt meme is real at this point.

Attached: nazi pug article screenshot.png (777x540, 478.72K)

(checked)
When will they learn?

My eyes are hazel. I didn't realize Europeans had brown eyes, I thought we stopped at hazel. Glad to know I'm a step above the trash at the bottom. Feels good.

clever, friend.

You might be interested in one of the Templer studies; IIRC after he and his colleague established the positive relation between violence and high skin melanation, they then did something similar with eye color and found that the specific type of brown in the eyes mattered; someone else then pointed out the less violent kind was in a haplogroup associated with what would now be somewhere near Hungary, IIRC.

Sargon is so fucking stupid. His attempts at sarcasm in place of rational discourse, clouded in that pompous tone he always has (which is very gay and effeminate), don't actually make his positions valid or profound. Then to sugarcoat his own self-aggrandizement he always throws in a forced and exaggerated laugh. What a fucking faggot.

bringing more nonwhites into the world and contributing to the propagation of nonwhite dna in any way is a crime. it does nothing to benefit whites. it only harms

This picture still makes me laugh over a year later.

All this screeching about Genetic purity reminds me of something. That all Shitskins, Deep down, hate themselves and would do anything to be white. That explains there Behavior. If only We had some better way of relieving their suffering and Handover Central and South America to Europeans. If only we had a string of Asteroids to devastate the third world.

Attached: 1508283912684.jpg (640x480, 56.68K)

>tfw even the left as opposed to eugenics as they are will still support mandating sperm donors be 6' or taller

If North America was left on it's own in terms of breeding, shit-skins would be bred out by their natural attraction to light skinned and white people. If you have the opportunity to control the media your ability to preform this sky rockets. It only takes about 3 generations for niggers to almost completely lose their "blackness" if consistently bred with whites. It's why they are so desperate to bring in shit-skin migrants.

Not that I'm supporting race mixing degeneracy.

THOSE BROWN APES NEED YOUR CUMMIES, HWITE MAN
YOU'RE NOT REALLY HWITE UNLESS YOU RACE MIX GOY
OY VEY

Gosh, who could possibly be behind these posts?

Attached: 1422181242109.jpg (800x764, 44.92K)

Your forgetting Mexicans bro. The Conquistadors already tried bleaching TM the natives 500 years ago. Now look at where we are.

And compare them to africa, where the british and french refused to touch the natives. Let's not let the scale of time necessary dissuade us. Additionally, a sperm bank's function multiplies the speed at which a single male can propagate.

Historically white countries were source for sex slaves. "Sex tourism" can have many forms.

Attached: 0cb.png (811x950, 1018.58K)

It really is that simple

But they always do. Your bastards would some to compete for inheritance with your pure children.

if you mongrelize your enemies to give them higher IQ, you win

Attached: we-president-now.jpg (960x720, 89.46K)

guy you're responding to is either a disingenuous kike or a high time preference shitskin

Maybe I should donate my sperm to Brazilians for a pretty penny

you better have 7 white kids

How about you fuck a real woman and not sell your genetic posterity to the jews?

1+0=0 bad
0+1=0 good
i can smell jew

I'm gonna have to go ahead and say the mods were retards on this one.

Fucking Holla Forums ignoring the struggle of us White Latinos. Do you not care about us or what? Sending more whiteness to Brazil is helping our cause.

Typical tricks, Schlomo.

And compare to America, where whites killed and drove off the natives. The lessons of history are clear. You don't breed with nonwhites; you kill them.

No, we don't. Any "white" in mongrelland is automatically suspect and can't actually be trusted to be white. At this point just glass everything south of the Rio Grande and repopulate with actual whites. No, no one gives a shit if you "look white" when you had a brown grandmother.

No it's a problem that your mongrel-factory is playing right into the hands of the kike by creating a nation of rootless individuals, easy to control, easy to subvert because they got no identity or connection to it's lands anymore.

Imagine a whole world of Elliot Rodgers. Along with wanton whores looking for their identity as they go from dick to drug-addiction to the next dick. An eternity of serfdom under the rule of the jew.

That's the future we choses if we accept race-mixing dude.

As long as they're not jewish, idgaf. It's only the jews that present an existential threat to whites.

Any South American with half a brain cell knows that light skin is a symbol of status.

One one hand I'm glad that white seed gets spread, on the other I feel that it's a wasted effort in places like Brazil because the resulting white kid will probably mix with a local anyway down the line. I mean, a few hundreds or even thousands of white kids aren't going to whitewash a nation with 100 million of mongrels. Also most infertile couples tend to want a kid who looks like them, so most of these requests must be from lesbians who just want the cutest kid they can get, and I'm not a fan of lesbian parents.

Attached: 1520246683378.jpg (1024x768, 87.8K)

It should only be legal for a white man to procreate. Nonwhite men should have to have a permit

Lmao I live in Colombia and my 3/4ths White aunt did this. The kid came out with brown hair and super blue eyes because the sperm was from Norway. Thanks, White people for Whitening up my country!

There's no such thing.

Fucking timelines.

Wow we should totally waste our precious genes on some fucking niggers. Kill yourself, kike.

I have a fiance and were planning to have as many kids as we can afford. Unfortunately, cost of living is high where we live so were settling on 3 kids for now, but will try for more if my investments pan out.

Already there. Selling my sperm to Brazilian dykes for a lot of money does not take away resources from my family.

Uh what? Like just a tank full of semen? They were not kept in little baggies in a freezer? Like a tub of jizz? All from one guy, or did they just mix all the samples? This has me absolutely confused….

Are whites in Brazil similar to the US, or are they all somewhat mixed and not self-segregated from non-whites? I would imagine whites would be the ones with the money to have this shit done, and so it's probably just a bunch of white women wanting white babies, and not actually brown women.

Here's the real problem. It's not getting rid of niggers, it's the fact that even three generations down the line, they still won't be white, and they'll have their own group self-interests. We'd only be making a more intelligent group to compete with in the future, and nature dictates we must compete.

I had no idea sperm importation is even a thing.

Assuming you're American, how the fuck do broke spics have eight-11 kids and manage to raise them there but young people in the US are saying it's too expensive to raise their own? Are ya feeding your little ones avocado toast or something? The fuck.

I remember this one…
God dammit lads, meme responsibly.

It's the same in Europe. Different values and different world views. We only see a kid as viable if we're able to provide for it and give it a good life, and we're also the most financially burdened and the ones whose communities are most affected by non-white immigration (in that we're the most different, and thus more affected than niggers and whatnot). Brown and black people just sweep up absurd amounts of welfare and have zero regard for consequences. It's the same reason the nigger population in Africa is exploding. They just pump out babies like there's no tomorrow, and usually they'd have shorter lives, many would die young etc., but thanks to our medicine, water filters, food etc., this primitive group of people is being elevated above natural selection, all of their negative attributes intact. Rural whites do have a decent amount of children though. The reasoning I'd assume is because wealth isn't the entirety of what's considered necessary for a good life, and thus a well paying career isn't necessary to provide that life, and so people are more comfortable having children, whereas wealth is everything for urbanites. They let others raise their children so they can attain their wealth. Plus urban whites are just corporate slave labor and immoral filth. Still, most whites won't have children if they can't see themselves having the ability to feed it and provide a shelter for it. Brown people comes here pregnant, with no ability to house or feed themselves, and shit out their little mud babies on our soil to make them citizens. We might as well be a different species.

broke spics get all the free tax money they want, where do they get that tax money? The white man.

Thanks for the very astute post. I found your keen observation of

To be particularly resonating. It is true, good intentions have led to a hell that inadvertently created more suffering and poverty, few realised this. I think that's why in scifi protocols such as the "prime directive" exist, self-determination is very important but thanks to social media and mass media and the assorted like, virtue signaling has spiraled out of control.

And thinking your way, it's true. We whites think far better and want better for our children, the non-white savages see children like tools or kapital. They cannot be called human beings, essentially alien species from us.

In most western countries it's easy as fuck to afford kids, especially considering the government gives you money to do so. It only becomes difficult if you're incapable of cooking and budgeting (modern women) and to a lesser extent repairing shit around the home (modern men).

'Not enough money' is just a convenient excuse, just like people use 'I'm too busy' when they spend hours watching netflix every night.

if you were actually white (not census "white") then you'd have the smarts to get out of that crumbling shithole

Attached: 149921499047.png (676x696, 45.71K)

no shit, that's exactly what happened to argentina which at one point was unironically white. your conflicting feelings is just your lizard brain's "muh dik" receptors being lit up

Attached: 39904ebb8e62ba3ca4a3d5b97209124c4c844699dd13f1d84db0d661eed73407.png (680x541, 557.86K)

just a few more test-tube "whites" and surely la gran colombia will be restored!

Attached: congolombianos.jpg (505x768 324.71 KB, 306.64K)

80% of brazilian "whites" are just that, in name only with a great deal of admixture. there are pure whites that are rich and live in gated communities. the ones that wander off the reservation inevitably roll around in shit and end up with children of questionable lineage

dubs of truth. people budget their children with fast food, iphones, and tuition. plus they don't get tax breaks, and are literally cucked by taxes to pay for little niglets

Attached: 1468689622113.jpg (450x601, 42.21K)

thanks for the study

Selective memory eh?

lmao are you simple mate?

So basically your study says north spaniards are white and south spaniards have moor blood, like we have been saying all along. So not really selective memory, youre just retarded.

Everyone in both pics should be hung.

Attached: 1518855498001.png (616x720, 574.13K)

how much do you normally get for a decent sized cuppa sperm? i got dem genetics. blonde hair, blue eyes, 6ft, above average IQ. but no qt3.14 to put em in at the moment.

but i absolutely do not object to having a thousand little mes running around brazil next generation. i could visit brazil in like 20 years and try to start a coup with my bastard-child army horde. and i could use the cash honestly

Except many users have been putting all Spaniards north and south in the same basket, and clearing up every once in a while never hurts, you moron.

Oh so you admit that its useful to discuss the genetics of questionable areas of Europe, as well as agreeing that south Spaniards are not white and thus retract your accusation of D&C? Thanks mate.

Go model instead.

That's what I'm doing, aren't I?
As I've shown, once again, there's non-white mixing in there, but they're only a portion of the general Spanish population, so we can't so easily generalize and hand-wave away an entire part of a country.
So thank YOU mate for showing yourself for a jackass.

Attached: 2c5ed4ed280a72e3120aaf0a2e64342e1aa5dd7586bd18dc9177479b99b01d77.jpg (500x443, 98.82K)

im flattered user.
bit past my prime though. but this seems like a good way to get some passive income.

and its for a good cause

I know that overall it's probably a good thing, but
just the thought disgusts me at the basest level

that's your gut telling you overall it's a bad thing

It's a shit cause and you are a race traitor.

Broke spics don't have 8-11 kids, usually 2-4. I live in NYC, there are lots of broke spics here so I am well-acquainted with their lifestyle.

Broke spics also rely heavily on government handouts. I don't have that luxury, nor would I reduce myself to that sort of pathetic existence.

As for affording kids, I could theoretically "afford" 7 kids but I want to get them a better quality of life than what I grew up with. My parents worked their asses of to secure a middle class existence (they're immigrants from eastern Europe) so I barely saw them growing up and I, through sheer force of will and genetic luck, managed to make it to Princeton and Penn. I want to set my kids up for similar success in case they aren't as driven or naturally intelligent.

Unlike spics and niggers, who breed degenerates they barely take care of and breed a surplus of offspring to account for future gang violence deaths or incarcerations, I intend to take good care of my kids. To do this in NYC runs on the expensive side. To have any more than 3 would require additional assistance from expensive nannies as well as a significant time commitment from my parents and my fiance's parents. Its possible, but difficult given my current income, unless I hit it big.

AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DELET THIS

Abandoning your offspring to abused by degenerate mongrels and wild cave niggers is definitely a heinous crime.

but gustavo my son, u prefer glorius soccer game with monkey friend? or hideous aryan gene man runnin deh country of deh macacs.

The only thing that can help your cause is forming a 100% white ethnostate, secede and close your borders.

As if they were the same thing, sure.

Obviously it would be better for brown people to not have any fucking kids, but since they are anyway, why would you rather them have more native american blood than white? Why do you advocate for the world being more nigger?

White genetics will always be sought after. The Arab and all these other shitskins want to steal your genetics. they don't give a rat's ass about your culture or legacy.

Yes. Why would you want them to be more competitive with whites? The only way you get more whites is by getting rid of nonwhites, and the easiest way to get rid of nonwhites is if they're dumb and incapable.

brilliant plan retard
Just like how letting more Arabs into Europe will make them wake up sooner and totally save western civilization instead of destroying it, right?

Making mongrels isn't "making them whiter" and you deserve to be shot for thinking so, (((user))). If you want to make those countries whiter you go in, take the land, and remove the nonwhites. But you don't want to do that because you're lazy and it doesn't give you tingles. Instead you'd rather create violent, intelligent mongrels who will destroy the white gene pool and compete with actual whites even better than current shitskins already do.

I can't believe racemixing is actually being entertained.

And, since I can't believe no one's pointed it out, the two biggest examples of whites creating mongrels are these:
>Latin America (AKA nonwhite America)

These are the most common "white mongrels" in the world and they are literally the two biggest scourges in existence; neither of them are white, yet retards here are arguing that we create more of them. They want nonwhites that are:

They want to pollute the white gene pool (which is exactly what this is: nonwhite geneflow into the white gene pool) because it gives their dicks tingles. "Whitening" does not exist. Either you are white or you aren't. "51% white" ≠ white. "70% white" ≠ white. "95% white" ≠ white. "99% white" ≠ white. That's not how genetics works.

This literally serves no purpose except either kike agenda or dick-tingles. It is both easier, cheaper, and actually effective to breed more white people. The historical record is clear on this. You want more white people? You encourage actual white people to have children. No, your spic mother isn't going to give birth to whites. No mongrel or nonwhite is. You want to doom yourself to irrelevancy, ugliness, and a 95 IQ? You breed with shitskins. Even if you "stay white" (you won't be white) you will be the stupidest and ugliest "whites" on the planet.

Just hide and report any Jew pushing this meme. It's not rooted in scientific fact or historical evidence, it's literally just an appeal to an erotic conquering/revenge fantasy. It's "muh dik" but for white people. Reject it like the Jew-poison it is.

All the more concerning, since this furthers the idea of a woman raising kids outside of a proper traditional family and makes a stronger case for putting one's career first, in addition to possibly leading to more mixed kids. This is not a good thing. When the sperms were going bad across various sperm banks was a good thing.

Wew wew wew.

Attached: 1516427974580.jpg (209x357, 30.71K)

yeah it's a nice little census trick to help their self-esteems

it just pisses me off when you faggots throw around D&C accusations like we are all a bunch of shills

Anyone have sauce on the guy flicking off the niglet chimp? I seem to remember seeing a video of it a long time ago.

That guy isnt white, he looks very much like a levantine middle easterner.