>Right Wing SJWs aren't destroying Movies & Telev

Caught red handed.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/160287124

you have to go back

Nice try, kike.

sounds like a good plan
it's the kikes that are idiots if they go along with it since the point of bread and circuses is to distract the plebs of what's going on around them

back to the "man cave", soyboy, while wife is getting it from the bull upstairs

Mods can you do something for these infiltrators

I support this.

we should provide some circus with propaganda in it.
I've already opened up a website for girls. On the outside it looks like a normal girls website about fashion, gossip, love, etc but the articles are full of right-wing propaganda, like "create a family", "this actress is a total slut and therefore unhappy", and then not even a single black male in the whole site, but only white males, and especially attractive males with blue collar jobs or depicted as husband.

This is what I am doing, you can do similar things and even make some money out of it. Have fun and save the west.

Global reported

Worse than that unless you have a list that explicitly blocks several addresses cuckchan steals personally identifying info from your machine and delivers malware to it, linking to it is breaking the rules.

Gaaaaaay

bump. what a despicable group of losers.

This is the kind of stuff that convinces you people are just angry homosexuals.

This is what leftists think memes are. Literally kindergarten 'no u' namecalling.

sdey mag drupper pupper, wer gon beet ur ornj redarb wershbing azzis

All you proved is that you made a retarded post on cuckchan about cheerleaders.

This is what r/The_Donald thinks vindication looks like. Pearl clutching women.

Holla Forums has more balls than all you cissies

hope they pull it off so people stop watching as much niggerball

4chans been compromised.

how about you go >>>/back/

How can a leftist be this stupid and believe it works? I hope it's shitposting pretending to be lefty.