twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a better copy of this film?

fuck dat bitch in the pussy, then travel back to a time where I didn't

t. yolo swaggins

I'd fug his mom.

ofc I would do his mom in front of him.
=^_^=

do her without even thinking about it

Being fucked by her in that car was the top fantasy of my early life, so…

What a faggot.

My mom got married at 14.

this nigga got the right idea

tittyfuck

Instead of going back to the future, I give Hitler a time machine and the almanac.

NOT pull a Fry and become my own father.

Odds are that a temporal realignment of that magnitude would lead to you not being born.

Nah, stormtroopers would ensure my parents still hook up. By force if necessary. Only then do I get thrown in an oven.

TBH it looks like a jewish tranny.

Supplies user, tons of alloys, gasoline, and some tech ( modern nuclear missiles).

If it meant the end of CY+3 clown world then I would be willing to take that risk.

imagine if he did then growing up the mom figures out what happened then starts doing naughty things to him and when he gets back from the past all the new memories go boom into his head and he finds out he's fucked his mom hundreds of times since he was 10

If he did that Germany would have gone marxist since it was the NSDAP that defeated them prewar. The USSR would have swallowed up Europe in the 20's and 30's. Might have had openly admitted world communism. So yeah the would would have definitely gone to shit only faster.

Hitler's art being bad is propaganda, art at the time was degenerate ( consequence of post ww1 government) and Hitler's art was classical, this is why he didn't get in.

world

Hitler just liked drawing buildings. Honestly being told he'd make a better architect wasn't a lie. Given his later passion for building a new capital I gotta say that the art school kike really knew what he was talking about there.

You do know that between WW1 and WW2 there was a civil war in Germany with one side being commies right?

en.wikipedia org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
I doubt any American is ever taught this happened in school.

Yeah Hitler was a builder, that was quite evident with what he was elected and made chancellor.

Yup and their goal was to hand over control of the German state to foreigners (jews) from the soviet union.Nobody teaches this for (((some reason))).

I was kidding about the microcephaly but holy shit, I was more right about you than I thought.

That has nothing to do with it you fucking retard. I was poking fun at him/you for saying to replace the first use of "would" with "world." How could you not see that?

Left out the first bit.

Most people seem to think the NSDAP just appeared out of thin air one day for no reason.

I don't have autism so I can deal with non-native speakers not writing perfect english.

I wonder why…

Learn to take the bants, friend.

uh….

cy+3 clown world is so fucked up that jews & or communists would probably say the Germans retroactively deserved this because of what they would do as a result of this years later ( holohoax) which was an impossible fantasy.

it's my pet theory that all the crimes of communism are revenge against gentile peoples whose ancestors did something bad to the jews

think about it: Russia, Ukraine (especially the Cossacks), Spain, Germany (some German states discriminated against Jews in medieval times), Hungary, Estonia, Latvia