TRUMP TO CONSIDER VETO OF OMNIBUS BILL

TRUMP TO CONSIDER VETO OF OMNIBUS BILL

The madman is using demoshit talking points to scuttle this god awful form of funding!
pffffffft ahhahahhaAhhHahHHahaaaa OH NO NO NO NO

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977166887493799936?s=19

Attached: Capture _2018-03-23-08-15-37.png (1439x1613, 320.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAFduMT-TOE
youtube.com/watch?v=_kpySTlXkFs
youtube.com/watch?v=hiBXRZtkyRg
archive.fo/K9LYz
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/watch-donald-trump-reveals-decision-omnibus-bill/
archive.is/KrhCy
youtube.com/watch?v=3ygFeywrvjc
8ch.net/pol/res/11368519.html#q11368567)
youtube.com/watch?v=fW8amMCVAJQ
youtu.be/Nj_3QxIMjKM?t=91
archive.fo/avtl2
usace.army.mil/
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
documentcloud.org/documents/4417596-BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.html#document/p1
google.com.ua/search?q=The Santa Ana National wildlife refuge&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzgJz4pIPaAhVMGZoKHTb-CBMQ_AUICigB&biw=1032&bih=651
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/JYGy9),
govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/h127
archive.fo/ra0Tz
twitter.com/SenShelby
twitter.com/LisaForSenate
twitter.com/JohnBoozman
twitter.com/marcorubio
twitter.com/SenatorIsakson
twitter.com/SenToddYoung
twitter.com/JerryMoran
twitter.com/SenPatRoberts
twitter.com/SenatorCollins
twitter.com/SenatorWicker
twitter.com/RoyBlunt
twitter.com/SenDeanHeller
twitter.com/SenJohnHoeven
twitter.com/senrobportman
twitter.com/JimInhofe
twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC
twitter.com/SenatorTimScott
twitter.com/SenatorRounds
twitter.com/SenJohnThune
twitter.com/SenAlexander
twitter.com/JohnCornyn
twitter.com/senorrinhatch
twitter.com/SenCapito
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/22/giddy-up-doj-admits-they-have-a-grand-jury-empaneled-in-fbi-and-doj-investigation/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977319371277156352
i.imgur.com/52C54vj.jpg
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zd3wiv&s=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOOK AT THE TOPS OF THEIR HEADS

AHAHHahahhahHahHahAHAHaa

shills should probably lurk for two years, too

Attached: d1f8d73c8fc27e2327c5b2b6df62f244a52770481d59dd2448cf4dae9c0dbf39.png (400x450, 10.4K)

4d chess tbh

Attached: 1509155332336.gif (320x180, 1.57M)

You guys are at a loss huh?

Attached: heil.png (999x583, 819.7K)

I'm glad to see a veto for any reason but I have trouble imagining that Trump is so stupid as to think that Hispanics will suddenly start voting for the him. Especially illegals that he grants amnesty to. They will happily take their citizenship and use it to vote for whoever promises them the most free shit.

Attached: NATURAL CONSERVATIVES.jpg (1200x675, 118.09K)

I wish it were a heil but unfortunately that faggot is doing a dab.

Pic related

Attached: 8f47a3ddceb8ccf23355302c637c85eecf864c3d136b1530b34662789e0cb0f7.png (277x400 138.58 KB, 22.79K)

Its an excuse to sink it that renders rebuttal from the left impotent. Trump knows they'll never make the deal, he confirmed this at the rally for Saccone.

Can the embarrassing mods unban everyone who was calling for a veto yesterday? It’s clear they were correct in calling this bill out as shit while they were lambasted by the reddit trump sycophant types. If trump vetoes this bill it would be a great thing for America.(Didn't ban anyone for supporting veto. Sad lie!)

I don't think Trump is trying to win over the so called "Dreamers" I think he's just trying to play up that the democrats didn't come through for them as a fracture point.

This sounds about right.
But the problem is that this bill still passes. Trump won't get blamed for it but it highlights a problem, that you can get things done against the interests of voters/Trumps base. Not sure where I've read it but it seems like some career politicians, especially republicans, want to lose in the upcoming midterms. Taking a few steps back for maybe a few years until Trump is out, giving him a hard time in the meantime to get shit done and than they return pretending they were not part of the mess of the last couple years.

I shit all over that bill and I wasn't banned. Must have been for another reason.

1488D chess. "Nope can't sign this. You didn't address DACA. I haven't forgot about them like you conveniently have."

Note that Trump continually plays the general population off his base.

Attached: Dreamerschess.png (497x392, 245.27K)

Those beautiful Daca babies

The government shuts down making huge news. When asked why, he states that the democrats failed to address the protection of beautiful DACA babies. (Also the wall isn't fully funded.)

The dems only option is to play ball or lose the Hispanic vote. Trump comes out as the benevolent hero to the dreamers AND gets a FULLY funded wall. 4D chess.

The memes are real

Wasn't it Saul Alinsky who said "make the enemy live up to their own book of rules."? It's always fun to see Trump screwing his enemies with their own tactics.

He doesn't want their votes you stupid nigger, he simply doesn't want them to vote Democrat. Obviously he knows he can never win over spics or niggers so instead he tries to destroy their will to vote for Dems through dissappointment, he cuts off the support of the Dem mainbase. If spics and niggers don't feel they get anything from Dems anymore, they won't vote for them.

Attached: 1466440291715.jpg (419x750, 49.01K)

Or back in reality, he only gets short tranch wall funded by more DACA

Murmurs of Trump looking to roll people.

Attached: 1521816544813.jpeg (1024x880, 301.13K)

The GOP has little interest in fulfilling the immigration planks of Trump's agenda, even though they're the reason he got elected and opinion polls consistently show voters care about removing beaner more than anything else. They need to be forced to do it anyway.

Attached: ann coulter literally calls for RWDS to kill traitor politicians.png (569x198, 14.87K)

Do anons have their own independent thoughts and opinions or do they wait for trump to tell them how to think? Just looked over the other stickied thread about the $1.6billion wall funding and the general consensus was support for the budget. With dissenting anons being shouted down.
Now that trumps tweeted his disapproval of the budget suddenly the consensus is that it’s bad.(Consensus was omnibus sucks, don't lie)

I had honestly begun to lose hope in him, but this is starting to get very interesting, maybe we won't have to destroy everything before things will start going in the right direction.

What does that mean?

He isn't, he said in a pre-President tweet that the GOP's pandering to them was retarded and would never work. Some Cubans vote (R), but that's about it.

Freedom Caucus signalling Trump to Do It Faggot.

Attached: 1521817235612.jpeg (1024x452, 206.43K)

you have shit reading comprehension if you found a consensus in that thread. or maybe you're disingenuous

BOOM

Oh please fucking do it. Using DACA as an excuse to veto the (((omnibus))) would cause kvetching so high-pitched only bats could hear it.

Attached: bypass.png (408x278 95 B, 76.21K)

NOT TIRED OF WINNING
No daca
Ever

MADMAN

Attached: trump-hat-21 maga.jpg (960x540, 111.77K)

Wake me up when he actually do it. Also, Learningchode is stickying useless shit again.(Assmad about stickies)

Attached: 1441398446381.jpeg (500x600 365.65 KB, 142.82K)

lel

Funding ends tonight. You'll be btfo soon enough.

I can't work out if Ann is so used to being betrayed that she can't understand basic political strategy of saying one thing while intending another, or if she gets it but pretends not to, because gaslighting Trump's base is part of the kayfabe that makes these tactics work.

Attached: ann coulter omnibus bill reeee.png (615x367, 29.3K)

Thank god, I was waiting for this.
If he had signed that omnibus, and he would have, I would have been forced to admit that Donald J Trump was just an incredibly advanced A.I. the whole time.

Attached: 513d9fdd4a04148e799b7b06db7e287b3bac02e9d5d6e2ac3826b029ea772604.gif (400x300, 102.63K)

She's one of those extremely logical and truthful people, and sometimes we just are too tired or forget to apply subterfuge/social thinking to what we see. It's twitter, you shoot from the hip.

I think she just likes being consistent. She may in fact see through the gambit but her brand is hardline.

Don't use nigger lingo here, user.

I have my doubts

What promising digits.

Attached: get_away_juden.jpg (574x511, 229.03K)

I'm not up on my swamp slang, what exactly does this mean?

Attached: brainlet suit.jpg (1122x1114, 95.2K)

Fucking newfags

From the context I'd say it means to eliminate or punish. It's probably some retarded nigger slang

Attached: roll them all.jpg (600x479, 36.78K)

Let them get good and drunk , they'll swing , you dodge and then proceed to fuck them up. Lesser men would take the cash from the drunk and walk away. Rolling drunks

Am I surrounded by an anti-comprehension field?

It really would have been unbelievable for it to happen: Schumer builds tunnel under Trump not receiving a wall? How could Trump lets those optics happen, ever?

I really hate this bill, but doesn't this bill has a super majority vote which a president can't veto and vetoing will result in a government shutdown due to its deadline?

It's bait for the drooler-class lefties.they are all drooler-class
They can only function by getting instructions and morals from the media, so Ann is reinforcing the bullshit that Trump cares about wetbacks but Democrats don't. It throws their pathetic statist religion out of wack, because their devils are never supposed to do good, and their gods are never supposed to do evil, but here we are. If Ann (a devil) is raging against Trump, he can't be a devil. But if he isn't a devil, who is? Oh no, the Democrats are abandoning the beaners! That's what devils do! I need to go do drugs and eat flamin-hot gibbs!

I think regardless of how it initially passes, the prez can veto.
And then, all sorts of politics can happen. If we can throw congress into disarray after the veto, an override is dead.

Nah. The votes weren't reached for super majority.

Plus, how could he resist vetoing it after Chuck and Nancy have spent the last two days openly bragging that the omnibus gives them everything they want and they totally pulled a number on those dumb republicans?

It missed having a supermajority in the House as far as I know. And it might not even pass the Senate with Trump threatening a veto.

Attached: pride goes before the fall.jpeg (860x320, 88.3K)

The president can pocket veto a bill for his whole presidency. Meaning he decides to postpone a vote on the bill indefinitely. It was originally the presidents real power. But the last few presidents have been giving themselves more power and using executive orders to bypass congress.

Trump is giving me the wink to push the narrative that: he's blowing up the deal because he's passionate about Dreamers now? kek

I can't do it from here. Boomers can sell that spin, but it's too hard for me to do with a straight face, and I'll fucking spoil it.

I wonder what it would be like to come up with shit like this and follow it through? He should go all the way and make a video that's set up like Schumer's press conference and fake cry.

He could do it. He can blame the dems for them not keeping to their promises which they shilled for long (DACA). He literally gave them free full DACA amnesty for everyone if the wall gets funded. And they refused the offer even until today. That will paint them as the "Party of NO" and having nothing more but empty bullshit promises.
However, if the shut down happens, there will be lots of media smearing. Maybe it's worth a try but I can't predict how much this will affect the Midterm elections.

Oh right, 67, not 65.

It's basic "good cop/bad cop"

>/reddit/

lel, I'm picturing him posting that on twitter with this as sad background music

It looks more like "good cop/retarded cop" considering she's coming off as illiterate.

250,000 million to promote democracy in Europe

Attached: CB7E0C88-AF73-42D3-98B0-E353A71462B7.jpeg (1065x1136, 432.43K)

She's coming off as illiterate to us, she is dead center in the normie-sphere of things.

Confirmed for not understanding the pocket veto in any capacity whatsoever. I guess they really don't teach civics anymore.

Republicans gained seats after the last shutdown. Republican voters don't like the government , democrat voters are dependent on it. On top of that the military is funded through 2018 because of the continuing resolution they passed at the end of 2017, so any crocodile tears about evil drumpf not funding the military are right out the window.

I'm pretty sure she's coming off as illiterate to everybody, user. Trump said he might veto the (((omnibus))) because of DACA and meager wall funding. And she's assmad because she thinks he said he might veto it over DACA instead of meager wall funding. Fuck it though, I don't want to derail any further

You're forgetting that she's ultimately an Eternal Woman, so it's not out of the question that she might be given to irrational hysterics despite her overall intelligence and probably-an-actual-WN politics. But yeah, I tend towards thinking that she knows what she's doing.

Attached: animu whatever shrug burichan.jpg (554x439, 105.77K)

He's not doing it for the Mexican vote, he's doing it for the Koch bros. Chain migration has to end, if he does that i'll give him a second look. He's talkin out his ass, he'll sign it.

Aren't practically half of western societies problems owed to how imbecilic the normalfags are?

Attached: 7d5dab4c6dd43e4192aa305c3ef0432e2a1687be00b68f8eb4b4f68120fdbdf0.jpg (572x303, 143.8K)

Of course "promoting democracy" actually means blatant interference in their internal affairs, in particular the promotion of faggot degeneracy and trying to influence elections. In addition to the State Department there's a specific body that does this, I forget their name beyond the fact that it has the Orwellian "center for democracy" sort of flavor you'd expect. Anyway they're more or less literal CIAniggers, having originally being formed as an offshoot.

< But you have to declare war on Russia because they posted some memes on facebook, goyim

Attached: CIA niggers illuminati card game.png (370x547, 354.72K)

What makes you think that? After his veto threat shitpost I'd say there's a 99% chance he doesn't sign it.

Be sure to come back after it hits his desk.

Whoever suggested that should be named.

Well, its not going to take long as far as speculation goes - he's got until midnight tonight to sign it or veto it.

Basically, within the next 12 hours, we're going to find out where Trump actually stands.
Given the Bolton thing, I'm not positive, to be honest with you, but given the short time-frame, there's no point in arguing about it in-depth.

That said, if he does sign it, if it does go through, what then?
Yes, yes, I'm just saying, in terms of speculation, as opposed to argumentation, what do you two obviously ardent supporters have to say on the matter, besides 'wait and see' or calling me a shill or some shit?

Neither of those things, user. Ann's political problem is called "being a woman."

Maybe read the thread.

Right. I forgot Trump was a Bolton puppet.

In what way is she coming off as 'illiterate'?

The 'fuck you' on the Wall implies meager funding to be the 'fuck you', it would seem; that is, not 'instead of', but rather, 'that meager funding in itself is a fuck you, and instead of threatening veto over that, its over DACA'. Perhaps I'm confused as to what you're implying.

Half of? Try every single Western country m8.
There isn't a Wester nation in existence at present that isn't suffering as a direct result of the misplaced belief that universal suffrage democracy is beneficial or sound.

Trump never said he wanted to make this happen. Ever. Saying "Our Latino support is increasing" is not the same as "Because that's what I wanted." It's not about getting votes for Republicans. It's about losing votes for the Democrats.

Dunno lol. But I think that's extremely unlikely at this point. He gains too much from vetoing it not to.

Attached: 1471053130126.png (460x360, 146.28K)

That seems pretty retarded, if I'm honest, user.
It seems overtly circuitous and accomplishes little.
But maybe you're right.

The Bolton pick suggests he may well be a puppet of someone user. To suggest otherwise comes off as basic denial.

Its never going to happen, so that's a good thing I suppose. That said, if you think he's not losing Republican votes at the same time that he's creating a loss of Democrat votes, I would suggest you'd be mistaken - I'm in SW PA and plenty of people I've spoken with are becoming extremely disillusioned with Trump, because, whether it be some kind of overtly circuitous 4d chess or what have you, to the majority of normalfags, it just feels confusing and distressing, at least from what contact I've had.

If they're not keeping up with his historic list of accomplishments, then that's their problem.

Okay.

Good strategy user

Yes, that is correct. They're obviously still eating the Fake News swill if they think historic accomplishments that keep coming and coming is anywhere near a good reason to turn away from the President.

Which accomplishments are you referring to, specifically, and how are they historic?
I'm just trying to get a gauge for your perspective here, because quite honestly, you're coming off as nigh delusional in your commentary in this regard, and I say that without intent at insult.

Bye, bye, shill. Into the filter you go. You were sliiiiightly more subtle than your friends for not going for the throat, but the mods will ban you too.

Okay then.

No one denies that, user but this is about helping them see the truth as much as they can handle and not disregarding them for their normalfaggotry.

Attached: bypass-ss.jpg (1024x766 454 B, 290.79K)

Kek.

Given the circumstances, I don't think he's going to be open to listening to you.
Seems user is in full rhetorical defense mode, and anyone who questions the legitimacy of a strategy involving turning off the base in a democratic scenario is merely a shill.
Seems a less than legitimate strategy, but no point in arguing with someone that wrapped up in the issue.

Unless you are an illegal immigrant, the average American does not care about DACA. But they care about jobs, political corruption, and government waste. Using DACA as a reason to veto the bill is like saying Religion of Cuck™ is bad because they are intolerant of degenerate homosexuals. It makes the left kvetch but it is feeding into the their talking points, and completely abandoning the use of arguments from the right.

What Trump should do is hold a press conference is in the oval office. He should read out some of the more egregious waste in the bill while surrounded by struggling small businessmen, wounded veterans, and victims of illegal immigrant attacks. He would mention each person, describe in detail their hardships, and then say how this bill is a spit in their face to them and the American people. "Folks, we did not win a historic election just to continue the same dirty business as usual.” If DACA has to be mentioned it should be only a minor part and mentioned along with building the wall. The heat this would bring from on Republican lawmakers and swing state Democrats would garner enough votes to kill a veto override. The government would “shut down” and the media would screech about how Trump is treasonous, but Trump's numbers would soar, especially among the middle class. Hardcore liberals will still hate him, but he would garner massive respect from working class center-left Democrats.

Attached: snl trump.jpg (1100x619, 170.28K)

It seems overtly circuitous and accomplishes little.
Trump is a circuitous guy and wedging dems and outting rinos accomplishes more than you ever will.
If you're even a casual Holla Forums lurker and you don't realize by now that the National Security Advisor position has been muzzeled to some guy in a shit who talks shit under Trump and that pic related is the real McCoy when it comes to national security, I can't help you.

Attached: 135103688163.jpg (2560x1707, 730.74K)

I really don't think thats the case user.
Do you have anything to support that claim by chance? Because, again, SW PA, most of the folks I've spoken to care quite a bit about DACA, and are very disagreeable in the context of the president's (perceived) support thereof.

This is a very strange manner of response.
In any case, what do you mean by 'outing' rinos? They're not hiding at all at this point.
I'd also like to ask, because I've never gotten a clear answer on this: Exactly who do you think this will 'wedge' amongst the dems?
Obviously, non-Whites who are supportive of the Dems on the single-issue of immigration won't be going anywhere. Neither will the "I'm with Her" ideologues. I suppose it could turn some of the Blacks off, but they basically show up in direct correlation to how much busing and free Sizzlers coupons are handed out, and whether or not the candidate is a nigger.

Well, that's an interesting narrative you have there, but it doesn't seem very probable.

That sort of commentary seems to have become a bannable offense. You should be wary, assuming you care, of course.

Attached: Donald_J._Trump_on_Twitter_News_conference_at_the_White_House_concerning_the_Omnibus_Spending_Bill._1_00_P.M.png (594x285, 22.08K)

Nice. I was getting worried we'd have to wait til like 6-7 pm, which was gonna be a slog.

Drop your socks and grab your cocks, its 10 minutes to midnight mother fuckers.

Trump's going on the offensive.

Only stream I can find at the moment, NBC, though more will be popping up shortly no doubt.
>youtube.com/watch?v=EAFduMT-TOE

Trump's DACA d&c has caused spics to protest outside of DNC headquarters and (((Chuck Schumer's))) fucking house. Are you seriously asking where the wedge is?

Yeah when he writes short and sharp you know he's got some fixin' to do.

>Trump's DACA d&c has caused spics to protest outside of DNC headquarters and (((Chuck Schumer's))) fucking house. Are you seriously asking where the wedge is?
Yes, because, as I said, spics may well protest, but that's not going to stop them from coming out to vote Democrat.
Are you genuinely implying you believe this will act as a wedge for voters who are single-issue on the topic of immigration, to the point they will come out and protest outside DNC hq and (((Schumer)))'s office, as to get them not to vote Dem or not to vote at all?
That seems highly improbable, which is why I mentioned them in detailing how I've never received a clear answer in this capacity.

I really love how Trump is the only person who would have even considered ending DACA, and now he keeps using what they thought was a settled issue to demand wall funding.

Any good/suggested streams?
Here's another that isn't (((NBC))) news:
>youtube.com/watch?v=_kpySTlXkFs

I don't think they will vote dem. Maybe some 3rd party faggotry.

Again, that seems improbable.

they still try

Who is they, and what do they try?

Surely whitehouse.gov or cspan?

youtube.com/watch?v=hiBXRZtkyRg

White House has a live stream up, but its titled "President Trump Participates in a Bill Signing".

Yeah, that one.
No apparent action on CSPAN jewtube channel.

Except it will. The whole reason many spics vote, and this is true for every single illegal, is because they want MUH AMNESTY. Taking away promises of amnesty from beaners is like taking away gibs from niggers. If the dems won't legalize DACA recipients then there's no reason for Pedro to vote for them because Pedro is a stupid, smelly, one-issue voter.

Either more trolling, or .

I think Rebel Media are doing a stream(((Ezra Levant's))) (((Rebel Media)))

Attached: rebelmedia[1].jpg (692x249, 103.17K)

Our new hyperactive mod will ban you in 5, 4, 3 …

People will try to vote third party irregardless.

Vetoing it is definitely the best course of action.

It's a win-win for Trump. I think he should veto it. I can't see a reason he wouldn't.

Shiiieeet this is gonna be a big one.

Attached: bypass.png (317x299 95 B, 97.88K)

it amazes me people like you don't get hit by a city bus more often.

Seems improbable.
Let's be clear: We are not just talking about illegals… Most of whom don't vote at all. Sure, you might get like 2 million in California, and some voter fraud here and there, but its similarly dubious to suggest anything approximating the 10-30+ million illegals are participating in federal elections.
They'll still vote Democrat even if you do it, especially if you get a nigger up front to tell them its okay, is that what you mean?
That's incredibly improbable user. Pedro is a stupid, smelly, one-issue voter, which is why he'll continue to support the party of unrestricted immigration, even on the extremely-rare occassion that they don't act in that capacity.
I reiterate that it seems highly improbable, what you're suggesting, and that its nigh unto delusion to believe such people as describe are going to go third party or otherwise cease supporting the democrats. You have given me the same answer I've received before, quite frankly, and it still doesn't make much sense.

Who cares?

Seems improbable.

Its nice to be able to get some immediate insight, and it is like 1PM so plenty of folks are ready and able to tune in. Good choice of timing.

Trump comes out. Karen McDougal on one arm, Stormy Danials on the other. We trolled you folks. We trolled you haaaaaaaaaaaaaard. Look at the fake media, did we troll them Stormy? I think so. I think we trolled them pretty good. You know, this bill. It's bullshit. It's a bullshit bill that I'm not going to sign. I just wanted roll Paul Ryan that son of a bitch. Steam rolled him. BING BONG BING BING GRRRRRRRRRRRR. Art of the Deal folks.
*leaves*

Top kek shill kun

… Exactly how many illegals do you think are voting in our elections user?

This is so exciting, it's back to the super bad based days of Spicy Spicer's press conferences

Attached: w6wdykT-[1].jpg (400x400, 17.71K)

Key word is participates

An improbable amount you fucking faggot :')

I miss Spicy.
I miss the rallies too.
There should be more of those. It should have become like a weekly thing.

Fireside chats.

Kek.

Why are you telling lies on the internet?

So, full rhetorical defense mode, no answers.
I see.
How about a number?

That's one of those words that should almost never be used, because even if you understand the subtle difference versus "regardless" and are using it correctly, it still tends to make you sound like one of the hordes of pseudointellectuals that don't.

My favourite example of this is goons using "penultimate" as though it means very, highly, super-duper ultimate.

Attached: triggered shitlib anim.gif (300x300, 240.71K)

Keyword: Most.

Kek. States like Illinois and Oregon are giving them licences so they can drive but it just so happens they can vote with them too. These aren't the only states. If I had to estimate of say around 8-9mil.

Idk user thats incredibly improbable, just ask (((d698a7))).

I hope he points out that the bill gives 30 BILLION for Schumer's tunnel, but pennies for a shitty fence.

That seems statistically improbable.
8-9 million out of the vote of the 2016 presidential election would be about 6% of the total vote, while Hispanics overall accounted for only about 11% of the vote, which means you're suggesting more than 50% of the Hispanic vote was illegals.

See above.

That guys about to get btfo, say some snarky bullshit and slink out the thread. This bill practically castrates ICE. No way Trump signs it.

Are you 'avin' a fookin' laff m8?

Why would I be BTFO? I never suggested Trump wouldn't sign it.
Its bizarre how everything on this board has come down to accusations of someone being a shill if they aren't aggressively and vocally supportive in all arenas.
Its almost like there's some shilling going on… But whatever.

*wouldn't veto it
Actually, I never suggested either, frankly, so that works too.

That's some pretty jewy rhetoric. Illegal alien voters are a large problem. King Nigger himself got on national talmudvision and told them to vote. Saying "oh but they don't literally all vote" when you know damn well that far too many of them do vote is rather hebrew-esque.

The probability of you getting BTFO is 100% friend.

If he signs it then hes a one term president. End of story.

I guess you ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

In what way?
But most of them aren't voting.
But most of them aren't voting.
Most =/= "literally all"
In point of fact, you're acting very semitic in the implication that saying "Most of the 10-30 million don't vote, only about 2-3 million, in California and spread out across the country" is equivalent to saying "Not literally all of them don't vote".

You didn't answer the question, and you aren't my friend. I suspect you're a shill, or else just a sad lonely fag, in full-on rhetorical defense mode, probably because you're scared that you might well be btfo here.
I haven't taken a position either way, and frankly, don't care at this point. I'm just here to kek and watch the world burn, lass.

Look up the 'Gateway Tunnel'

No, no, that's alright, I believe you.
I'm just amazed that that's actually a thing.
FFS.

In conjunction with the Space Elevator threads would make Holla Forums pay-per-view tier quality

And why would anyone give a fuck?

We got video on WH stream.

I was a little out of the loop though, there isn't money directly appropriate for that tunnel in this bill yet. It seems like it's done with a very complex arrangement, but that there might be around 900 million to get started on it. Need to read into it more. The total price for the project is 30 billion, but that's not all going to be in this one bill.

Care to elaborate your opinion? Because rationally speaking illegal spics had much more reason to vote against Donald Trump than local ones, they had the most to lose in this election. I'd wager even way more than 50% of all spic votes were from illegals.

Attached: ed53d5d432df95416c7f8d64ee8a28c9221fb03c30872da3772b11de1715cf77.jpg (640x480, 72.14K)

Because he works on the same team

The lying media is in the press room, but that's not where the action is taking place.

Attached: live.png (1286x720, 1.15M)

I thought I did?
8-9 million => 6% of total votein 2016 => 55%+ of Hispanic vote.
Seems improbable.
Funnily enough, Hispanics actually drastically underperformed in terms of showing up in 2016 - they were a lower contribution to the vote than the Black population, despite being a large (legal) representative group.
Seems improbable, because if that was the case, there'd be no way to hide the fraud, IMHO at least.

Illegals are a significant bloc of one-issue voters and Trump's DACA d&c has turned them against the democrats. Legal spics with illegal spics in la familia will also lose their motivation to vote. You asked where the wedge was and you got your question answered. I dunno why you're arguing

WE'RE LIVE

Trump is speaking

So will Trump go full kike puppet with this signing?

WE'RE LIVE

(((Wilbur Ross)))

I get the feeling he's signing this…

Phew.

What is he trying to do butter up the public with these bullshit trade deals?

I've seen nothing to suggest as much, besides protesting, which doesn't suggest what yuo imply.
Highly improbable.
Because it doesn't make any sense user.

Anyway, Don' on now, you need to shush.

But I'm the sad lonely fag. Prepare to be BTFO.

Attached: OiDte6nrJMySIQbAR5sJdGS63xJMZ9ehzbdV_GUueDc.jpg (480x608, 92.15K)

Hes a complete idiot if he does.

Well, you might also be a shill.
And I won't be BTFO, because I never took a position.
You salty lonely faggot.

It's all so exciting just like during the election campaign with jews steering all discussion and debate to jewish neocon territory

Go on Trump
Lock her up!

ENOUGH WITH THE SPEECH!

It makes me a bit sad that I can't feel good about talking about defense spending, because it feels like preparation for warfare in the Middle East again…

SIGNED IT

LOL He signed it. What a piece of shit.
We all knew this was coming folks. Welcome to the end of america

FUCK

MUH NATIONAL SECURITY

Hi. How are you doing?
Do you want to talk?

Attached: RURUSHU.jpg (600x474 8.57 KB, 41.8K)

#NeverAgain

Goddammit.

Based bill signed by the God Emperor

Anti Trump kike shills BTFO!

But..but I'll never sign something like this again KEK!

PLZ NO

Attached: sad pepe apocalyse asteroid.png (650x491, 215.86K)

Fucking ASSHOLE

sorry guys wont happen again
sorry guys wont happen again
sorry goys wont happen again

TRUMP CALLS ON CONGRESS TO GIVE HIM A LINE-ITEM VETO POWER

See!
He's giving us based a wink that he'll go full jew eradication just like he and Anglin promised us he would

He can save this if he decides to build the wall with the military…

Oh for fucks sake

Whatever he cucked out. This is bullshit.

Sec. Mattis, please describe what we've done in the military.
Tell us about the brave trans-soldiers.
So brave.

Bomb bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.
Bomb Iraaaaaaan

Am I alone in realizing this is all prep for conflict in the ME?
Did someone replace my normal pills with crazy, or this obvious as shit?

What
a
fucking
fool

I'm done with Trump. We need a Duterte, not someone who plays with fucking neocons.

So glad it happened this early in his presidency. Now we can all move on with our lives.

You dumb cousin fuckers should know from experience that any president will not give a fuck about you. He is, along with obomba, for the billionaires by the billionaires. The legislation he has passed is for them. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND BREAK SOME WINDOWS, BURN SOME SHIT, AND RIOT TILL THESE FUCKERS ARE OUT!

It's a 2300 pg bill that should be enough to veto this fucking drivel nobody could have read it all what the fuck potus

We need Hitler. Duterte is a weak substitute.

He just don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks of him, no backing down with the based boss man.

He loves our cops
He loves our military
He will save isreal from Religion of Cuck™ic terrorism

I've never been more proud of my President!

Attached: DontLaughWereTheLatestCrazeInFashyFads2a.mp4 (320x180, 1.98M)

WALL CONSTRUCTION STARTS MONDAY

Oh shit this sucks…. I'm fixing the wall folks!!!

REPAIRS

He's just preening before the base now, this whole thing was damage control.
We've going to war with Syria.
Cap this post.

AND CONSTRUCTION

Hah, and here comes the childless catlady who loves DACA to tell us whatever.

Coulter has repeatedly said that he could do that under his Commander-in-Chief powers, and indeed that the Army Corps of Engineers were created for the purpose of building forts and the like. I don't know how true it is though, beyond the fact that the current shitty fence was built by the army.

Syria Iran.

Plus Cloud Act, plus Fix-NCIS, plus sanctuary city funding.

Attached: seo_laughing.gif (500x357, 358.02K)

First one, then the other.

And all the planned parenthood stuff, which his base is against. Personally I'm ok with abortions, because it keeps certain populations in control.

Gonna have to draft again to get bodies over there that aren't mitts niggers and trannies. I trust Trump but this is fucking trash, why even float the veto line out if you're not gonna ante up

Seriously, do you want to talk? Or are you just going to slink out the thread?
I know this must be hard for you.

Here folks, you better eat this shit. And don't you dare complain because I'm funding the military too!

He signed it making him America's 3rd nigger president.

One of the few things that I suspect the TRS crowd are right about is that Jim "live-long bachelor" Mattis is a fag. It's hard to explain his support for tranny-troops any other way.

23 billion for navy ships

You could build the wall with that.

BTFO anti Trump kike shill - Bill is signed and America is Free!!!

Now he's drawn the line in the sand

At this point you're either with us and Trump or you're against us!

Damage control.
Hah, good luck with that!
Not a chance in hell I'm going to ZOG sandland to die for Brazil 2.0, nor will I allow any of my children to do so.

Shit, if this goes on, I'll start an underground railroad to shuttle young men - but not women - into Canada.

t. Leftypol faggot

Say goodbye to the bible belt for votes

To make matter worse they're building a wall in four other countries.

But the wall wont create Greater Israel.

We’re going to be stuck with nigger sheboon Oprah Winfrey as President in 2020 at this rate.

Seriously, why would anyone even vote Republican anymore?

They must have found what they were looking for in the Mueller probe.

COOPERATIVE PROGRAMS WITH ISRAEL
Yep, he just said it.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY DID YOU SIGN THIS SHIT?!

Attached: anger.png (1280x720, 795.21K)

So what now faggot? Vote Oprah in 2020? Stay home? Honest question.

Why would anyone ever vote period? Its pointless.
America is now south africa. Get used to it.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that nothing has meaningfully changed at all. We got rused.

This is what happens when there is no accountability.

Fantastic, I'd rather blow the whole thing up than just let off steam

Go innawoods I think.

(((THERE ARE A LOT OF STRINGS PULLING EVERYONE IN DIFFERENT DIRRECTIONS)))
Did he just admit he's captured?

MODS - Arrest that man!

Did he sign that shit?

"We have to have the strongest military"

Why?
Who is attacking us? Who is even threatening us?
You said you weren't going to be world police.
You said you would withdraw our troops and let nations handle their own security.
You said we wouldn't be going back to the Middle East.

Why?

Who needs walls if we can have floating scrap metal that can't even cross the panama canal without breaking down?
archive.fo/K9LYz

That plan has been in motion for millions for since 911.

Get used to my family and other whites getting killed and land taken like South Africa? I don’t think so Goddamn Jew. I’ll initiate DOTR myself.

LAWSUITS AGAINST (((DRUG COMPANIES))) INCOMING

I can't take any more of this crap.

You idiot. The Republicans control all aspects of government, and the democrats can pass more of their agenda than when they were in power. They are ultimate cucks.

How you doing bud?

You don't fucking well say
Was it the 6 millionth neocon kike he appointed to high office that did it to you?

We don't need lilly livered cowards like you in our Republican movement

And that the Russians can disable with an EMP.

>LAWSUITS AGAINST (((DRUG COMPANIES))) INCOMING
Lawsuits that will go nowhere while millions die.

YOU NEED SIXTY VOTES TO PASS MOST SENATE LEGISLATURE, YOU LYING KIKE. THEY DON'T CONTROL CONGRESS.

Yes, now enjoy your plate of shit. Oh, and get ready to have your guns taken away because of (((mental illness))) thanks to Fix-NCIS.

VETO POWER

Friendly reminder that this bill is for 6 months of "govt funding" ie; that massive amount of money going to other countries' "national security" and to sanc cities is for SIX FUCKING MONTHS

No you need 51 if that faggot mcconnell would remove it but that kike loving faggot rarely points that out.

The really sad thing is that now the democrats and neocons know they can use the military as leverage to get whatever they want. Don is a fucking cuck. A better way to save money for the military is to shut down a few european bases

AND WHO HELPED WRITE THE (((BILL))) IN THE FIRST PLACE? WAS IT THE PRESIDENT? OR WAS IT THE (((REPUBLICANS)))

Quads confirm… sadly.
I ignore that larp. What did he say out of curiosity?

Bill signed. Its over.
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/watch-donald-trump-reveals-decision-omnibus-bill/

Maybe the Jews are cleaning us out before launching the military campaign that will destroy America with finality.

IS HE STILL TALKING?
Oh jesus he is and he's shilling to the muds as if that'll make any difference.
Good lord this is ridiculous.

The Republicans just lost the mid-terms.
Good job guys.

"We have a great country."
No we don't. We don't even have a country.
We have a shopping mall full of spics and niggers and faggots, with a fat old Jew Yorker sitting at the head, next to his kosher princess and his Jewish grandkids.

I was shitposting user

As I said. "Why bother voting Republicans any more?"

I can taste those salty tears from freedom hating shareblue leftists and muslims

Attached: 0936150060000-5[1].jpg (1200x1200, 70.89K)

You're right Satan, but that would make too much sense. The time for acceleration is here, no more half-assed stepping stones.

Attached: 00bc468e0e509c6dcb2cdef2a76c2d023e3fd24bf4dfd780398415f6b7295408.png (423x419, 254.75K)

You seem to think theres a difference.

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE THAT ISN'T JUST POINTLESS LARPING

He wanted to veto

Twice he's said this blasphemy!

You seem to have forgotten the first rule of fashy based goy club

Though shalt not doubt our Donald,ever!

I'm hesitant to believe the normalfags will even remember this after the war starts that this bill is very-obviously designed to fund.
He might well win in 2020, but it'll be like Bush's second term, grounded entirely in "well we cant remove the president in wartime!".

Then again, the demographics are already so shit, 2020 victory might be impossible regardless.

Nobody cares what he wanted.
What he did is what matters.
And he cucked.

Why not the courts?

fug xDDDD

I don't really see what he gets out of this besides some initial wall funding. For some reason he seems to think the military funding in the (((omnibus))) is vastly more important than anything else.

Look, I know this has been hard on you.
And I want you to know that I'm not really vitriolic - we are brothers, you and I, no doubt.
If you want to slink of out the thread, maybe throw a little snark before you do, that's fine, I can take it.

Just know that I love you. People love you.
Don't kill yourself.

He said that trump would drain the swamp, all we have to do in the meantime is quietly stay supporting his each and every movewithout question, and eventually all the kike-jews in his cabinet will put themselves in a noose and kill themselves.

He also said Merkel is Hitlers secret daughter and that the Deep state are evil nazis
You know typically everyday stuff we get here from all the based anons here reporting anyone not fully onboard the Trump train

Because they're utterly corrupt.

Hey! Did he signed it yet? I don't believe he signed in front of us

Oooo he wanted to. How fuckin edgy.

He wanted to, is able to, but didn't because reasons. Okay, sure. I wonder (((why))).

The only positive is that all these young civnat cucks are going to be primed to be led after this. Betrayal will make them open to at least Fascism and at best open to NatSoc, a new propaganda war starts now.

now this is shitposting
well played

I saw the same thing. He always signs bills after these conferences. Come on, Mr. President. Either do it, or do not.

It'd be funny, if it weren't so accurate as to the route this board has been heading down, especially as of late.
Hah, the mods basically got BTFO by this. I wonder how they're taking it…

Listen up.

Go back up in this thread.
Right now.
Go up and look at what people were saying before this press conference.
Look at the rhetoric.
Look at the denial.
Look at the faggotry.
See that for what it is.

Don't ever let this happen again.

Archived for posterity:
>archive.is/KrhCy

And please, don't kill yourself.
I know it must be tempting, but remember that your brothers and sisters love you.

The only thing I take solace in is the thought that after the 6 months are up potus goes full commiekiller duterte calling for politicians heads. Of course, it won't happen, but it's a thought to entertain in this hellish clownworld

Don't entertain such delusions user.
Stare into the abyss.
Allow it to stare into you.
Allow its gaze to pass over you and through you.
And when it has passed, turn the inner eye to see its path.

Only (You) shall remain.

maybe he won't

He actually fucking signed this piece of shit? WTF? Trump you cucked out on us. Hard.

Agreed. No hope in gov will lea them down the right track.

You have to admit it's weird the way that he set this up with this "I might veto it" tweet, usually when Trump does that it's because he's going to and wants to start normalizing the idea. Why hype the base up just to let them down?

Attached: lol not really though.png (576x145, 16.23K)

That's it. I'm done with Trump, I cannot support him anymore. Blue Wave all but confirmed now and lame duck status will be achieved. He will never win 2020(Complained about "anti-trump shills" in another post. Shilled for Bolton. Playing all sides. )

He's going to lose a lot of his base now. For real this time. All because of that cuck Mattis

I hope Trump actually vetos it too

What is this you're babbling about you schizoid faggot

Read the thread, he didn't

Damage control.
He wanted them to tune in to the press conference, which was entirely damage control.
If they didn't tune in, it wouldn't be as effective, the thinking goes, I assume.

That entire press conference was basically "thing thing thing thing thing thing (im signing it) thingthingthing thing thing thing thing thing", the 'things' therein being distraction talking points to try and alleviate the utter disgust that he knew his base would have with him over this.
But, hey, Greater Israel isn't going to build itself, and the military has to be funded goy.

That fucking hurt fam. I was so sure. He mentioned line item veto but that shit got knocked down in scotus under Clinton.
God damn. The Trump from two years ago would have been having rallies just to trash this bill.

> For some reason he seems to think the military funding in the (((omnibus))) is vastly more important than anything else.

He's in the middle of disarming Best Korea and starting on Iran. Kinda hard to appear powerful and threatening with the rusty shitbox military that Obama left him with while arming the sandjews and insects with the latest tech and cash.
It's a pretty big fucking gamble to trade domestic credibility for military credibility IMO, but sometimes you have to sacrifice a bishop to get a knight into position. Maybe he thinks that normies have short enough memories that he can slide this one past to get his upperhand on the jew-proxies and stop the kikewars.

Who even are you?

Said shills few thousand before.

I know man, I know.
Its going to be alright.

You're probably right but it isn't working very well, I checked in with the baste magapedes over at T_D and there's a lot of anger / half hearted "m-maybe it's chess somehow" rationalisations …

Are you fucking serious it's. Or damage control I said it's a fucking thought, you replying to me expressing a thought I even said won't happen by waxing upon metaphysical revelations seems pretty fucking outlandish, and this response is pretty indicative of some schizo ramblings too.

I don't know man, doesn't seem probable. That was a fucking killing bolt. After a veto tease and then sweet talking DACA. Jesus.

I'm being serious. He stabbed his base in the back here. Turnout in midterms is going to be bad for the GOP. Why vote for them if they aren't going to do anything except cuck? Trump lost a big portion today he won't ever get back.

He also ignored the wall. How the fuck could he do this to us? He has no excuses anymore, nothing. If he won't force the wall now he is fucked.

That should read "not damage control" but I'm sure addressing the spelling error will only be met with you claiming further that I'm doing something nefarious

As long as you're alive, move forward.

Do you even bother to cross reference the President before deploying your shill scripts?

Not really. He wants to show the public that he gave 2% of a fuck before he signed it. Using the military funding as a bartering tool shows how lost this kike puppet really is.

Yea. We'll see. We'll always be waiting to see. What a fucking joke.

Open Line Friday on Rush Limbaugh's radio show just started 800-282-2882
call in Holla Forums

Nah, you're just frustrated and asshurt.
I was attempting to provide you with some urging away from escapism into the delusion you were already starting to form around yourself, as I watched in real time.
It is possible it wasn't merely delusion, but damage control, hence the commentary.
You responded like an assmad Jew.

Not my problem. Stay positive, but don't delude yourself.

And yet… he signed the bill. Which says there can be no wall. He signed it. This is fact.

Who gives a shit about Kike Limbaugh?

Get over it your Hillary lost and we won!

im listening right now.

And yet, it's still happening. Monday. Three days away. Prepare your anus.

I just saw him talk on tv he signed it

t. Paul Ryan

Did someon order some cancer?
Because we appear to have received a large shipment of cancer.

THEY MONEY CAN'T GO TO ANY OF THE PROTOTYPES READ THE GODDAMN BILL

Because he never cared one fucking shit about anyone here? Because he disavowed white nationalism a dozen times on the trail? Because he wants to stop white nationalists from talking on the Internet? Because only mentally defective REDDITORS (but I repeat myself) ever thought that Trump was anything other than a neoconservative civic nationalist?

How fucking retarded ARE you? “Oh no, someone who never believed what I believe is going against my beliefs! I am demoralized now!” Fucking kill yourself.

Nah. I'm dropping out for awhile. I can't keep waiting on this… guy that just signed this bullshit.

What the fuck are you even getting at? This makes no goddamn sense. I can't tell if you're a bot or legitimately retarded.

Wait a sec… did he actually sign it yet or just say he will sign it?

Exactly

Yep, with that and the gun control he should probably just stay out unless he wants the media to see the most pro-trump state during the election ridicule him for being a yankee cuck. There have been rumblings among the normalfags here that they are unhappy with Trump and confused by his actions. He just nuked his own reelection.

Tell your bosses it isn’t working.

you are dumb as fuck do you know how much money we throw down the military rathole? the reason the military deteriorated under obama is because it was filled with niggers, spics, faggots and trannies, absolutely none of which was addressed by trump. matter of fact he and his sec defense have gone ahead and given the greenlight to add more poz

So we're fucked. Trump got outplayed because the military is his weak point. Why even bother voting now?

Picking up the pieces…

I admit that Donald J Trump is just an incredibly advanced A.I.
Donald Trump was just cucked hard: he let Schumer build a tunnel under his non-existent wall.
What does it say about the state of our nation that no one on this planet, no one, could have stopped this omnibus from advancing?
What does it say that Democrats just won everything without even controlling any government?
I guess we're strictly not allowed to blackpill here, so I'm going to go finish writing the rest of this to myself somewhere.

The money can't go to a WALL. The design chosen is not a WALL but a FENCE. This is the chosen design, according to OMB Director Mulvaney at yesterday's budget briefing.

Attached: fence.jpg (986x575, 114.36K)

We already did this in this thread.

Checked for remember what we talked about.

I literally stated it won't happen and it was a thought to entertain, you decided to thrash about like an autistic faggot by assuming something.

According to Kikebart it has to go to the same kind of fencing already used, but rather than be balckpilled, let's just make believe that that's what we wanted all along.

Well said user
Fuck these salty muslims in here
I bet they secretly supported Hillary, pity she's locked up with podesta and all the neocons like Q-user said

That's the spirit fellow user, remember he is the chessmaster!

4 more years full of liberal and muslim tears

Cameras are only good for watching your citizens/keeping them in line, not for security

1. Nice blackpill spam.
2. Great job being so fucking retarded that you thought voting in a completely jew-owned system means anything.

Either grab your fucking guns and start killing jews, nonwhites, and politicians, or shut the fuck up and stop whining about the things that YOU ARE LETTING HAPPEN TO YOUR COUNTRY.

In before “you’re a blackpill for telling people nothing will ever change.”
In before “you’re FBI for calling on people to actually cause change.”

You get banned for both action and inaction, so the only way to not get banned is to not post.

Thanks my dude, I'll be alright. But damn, shit hit me harder than when that strawberry blonde dumped me in the 10th grade. Just disgusted.

Seven. Hundred. Billion. Dollars.

The scale of it is honestly staggering. What the fuck are they even doing with all that money?
They've been getting 500+ billion for the last 10 years or so.

don't bother voting in midterms

It isn't at all. Legal spics didn't have much to lose. Trump got elected? So what? Life goes on. But for illegals, it seemed like an all-or-nothing situation. A chance at living in burgerland if Hillary is elected vs getting hanged under a bridge in Mexico if Trump is.

During the migrant crisis, when every other country in Europe had daily immigrant numbers in 5-6 digits, Hungarian immigration was only between 100 and 350. Not 100 and 350 thousand but 100 and 350. They had no wall. You know what they had?

==A fence=

Bullshit.
>youtube.com/watch?v=3ygFeywrvjc

Yep. That's the same kind of fence alright. It's just an upgraded kind of fence. Monday.

Attached: 636209517950777775-AP-Mexico-Trump.jpg (3200x1680, 873.54K)

Greater isreal won't just build itself my fellow MAGApede

Begs the question, if billions are thrown at the array of traffic cones we have in place on the border now will it actually turn into a successful countermeasure?

lol

OY VEY BE READY TO DIE FOR ISRAEL LEARNINGCHODE SAYS

Same answer as with all siegefags. If you want to start the armed revolution, nobody is stopping you from getting off the computer, grabbing your gun and going from house to house to enlist recruits. And yet you're here posting about it, meagerly hoping someone else does it for you.

Come to think about it, even during the election campaing, people were posting about how all it needs is a fence and border security that isn't toothless.

because it is in his best interest to represent what his base wants. if he doesn't then the dems get good turnout in midterms and you know they're going to try to impeach because they're frothing mad with hate. then in 202 who shows up for the guy who promised big and then never bothered to actually try and see those promises through

Bro… By the time its done, its going to be more about keeping us in than keeping anyone/thing out.
It was never much worth beyond a symbolic thing anyway, and the symbol has gradually degraded from a fuckhueg Israel-style concrete barricade into some steel fencing.
Its like a swastika gradually morphing into a the Hail Hortler swiztikah.

Holy shit the guy on Rush sounds like he just got done crying.

33 miles of this doesn't make up for all the bullshit that came with it. Understand that.

The Liberals helped vote for the upgraded fence, and their many of their voters are smelly, dumb, one issue, beaner scum. Understand that.

That's the spirit, user. Just keep believing in the G-d Emperor.

Thanks for spewing kvetch as if I cared. I will take your IQ75 rant under advisement, person with no knowledge of anything, but plenty of soy-based female jew emotions about things.

Attached: oldladykvetch.jpg (5270x3745, 3.71M)

Become literate.

We’re not his base. He doesn’t give a shit about us. What has he done to acknowledge whites since the election (or before)? Disavowed white nationalists and ignored every white interest in favor of courting niggers and spics. Like every. single. mother. fucking. neoconservative. civic nationalist. IN THE LAST SIXTY YEARS. But since only redditors who have seen The Dark Knight can post here, everyone assumes it’s “all part of the plan.”

33 miles of fencing
LoL

Freemasons in-joke, nevermind

Attached: ImSoRedPilledImSoBasedYetIStillCantSeeTheSatanicImjageryRubbedInMyFace.jpg (933x1200, 111.61K)

Wow, soldiers are often hoping for a leader to lead them? And most realize they are not themselves well-suited for leadership, even if they would make fine soldiery?
Wow man, what a revelation.
Yeah, that soldier seeking a decent general sure is a faggot, amirite fellow MAGApede?

This. The political class is putting us on a express ticket to something like Venezuela. Normies won't do shit until everything has completely collapsed. And when it does, Hollywood, Silicon Valley, the MSM, and the political class will flee someplace overseas to escape the fall.

Whatever man. You can rationalize how you want. You realize there was a condition in there that decreases the number of retainers ICE is allowed to have by almost half? Hooray for 33 miles though.

Do you have any actual response? Come on. Tell me I'm wrong. You're probably sitting in some small, one-man apartment typing away furiously on a laptop and don't even have a gun or ammo. Let alone the physical condition to operate in an armed conflict.

What keeps us from just killing jews right now? The law (even the illegal ones). Enforcement of it, specifically. What ensures enforcement of the law? Willingness of the enforcers to do so. How do we stop enforcers from WANTING to enforce the law? That’s the question we used to ask, back when the site was young. It’s the question no one has asked in years, or worked to answer in even longer.

Tasting the salty tears of our enemies is a joy only the most based of fashy goys could ever understand

Attached: R9ZBB6KG23-6.png (300x250, 10.56K)

Then move up the ranks within your head and become the leader yourself until you run into someone you find better suited.

The unmitigated irony. Run along now, coward. I’m sure voting for jews and their shabbos goyim will surely make the ZOG arrest the ZOG. Q-LARP predicted this, after all!

GOP will lose the House, and a few Governorships, but it's statistically improbable that they will lose the Senate. It won't make any difference from what is happening now except that Pelosi will use her majority to stack investigative committees with virtue signalers, while threatening to impeach, but not actually holding votes on impeaching Trump, too risky to actually impeach Trump on "trumped up" charges since he will start dropping the bombs he's collected on all them from the NSA. Trump will then pull and Obama and start issue Executive Orders as if they were laws. Republicans deserve to lose bigly after the amount of betrayal and cucking they have done, and maybe the loss will force some of them to wake up and see that only by running explicitly right wing politicians will get more R's elected. Republicans losing the house means Paul Ryan is no longer speaker of the house, and will probably never be speaker again.

Do you realize how dumb your pet beaners are? Do you remember how the Liberals have been saying "NO WALL" for fifteen months, and now it's coming, BY THEIR CONSENT? Answer these first.

That's the long and short of it, yeah.

The wall, as this huge concrete bunker-barricade, would have been a great symbol of American's strength and refusal to be invaded.
The fence? Its weak. Its small. Its meager relative to what we had envisioned, what had been implied.
You can call it naivety to suggest that people wanted and believed they'd get as much, but that's hindsight.

The swastika has become a swiztikah, and it just doesn't hold the same impact.

Numbers. Numbers are the problem.
You sound like you'd make a fine soldier lad, but you are no general.

Americans here are always boasting about their guns, yet despite over a century of enslavement and debasement by zog, still haven't mustered the wherewithal to do a solitary thing about it

He said 1.6Billions for the wall.
But pic related…

Attached: 5de5a9ade85c7e3da34ff14762f0372f36fb667dbf8d82e45004f4e72155aa4e.jpg (597x650, 66.08K)

They have a two seat majority, dipshit.

Cute. At least I know it’s working.

Nor have you Europeans. Stating these facts gets you a ban these days.

-> the point

-> your head

I'll repeat myself:
>And most realize they are not themselves well-suited for leadership, even if they would make fine soldiery?
>Yeah, that soldier seeking a decent general sure is a faggot, amirite fellow MAGApede?

If you don't realize that telling the soldier in question that he should become the general flies directly in the face of the point that was being presented to you, that's on you m80.

That's because every police department has some faggot installed as it's chief who is indeed not willing to enforce the law. If the perpetrators are spics and niggers that is.

Unmitigated irony indeed. Who are you to call anyone a coward, asking for violent revolution to be started and not starting one yourself?

Dumb enough that most don't know or care.
But its a fence.

The cloud bill
Cdc funded to create gun control propaganda
Billions flooding out of our country to fund some liberal bullshit in 3rd world shitholes
30bil alone right into Schumer pocket
But hey, 33 miles.

It doesn't. If there is no-one in sight better suited for the job, then you're the best there is until you find someone that's better. That's just an excuse not to take action. A cop-out. That's all it is.

I just checked out T_D inb4 stay there, that place is having a meltdown. The mods can't ban dissenting posters fast enough. When the Don has lost T_D fans, you know he's really cucked hard.

Funding for walls in Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Tunisia

Attached: dd3.png (1667x607 143.06 KB, 120.04K)

Its the truth.
The other user was right, to a degree - if you were a general, you'd be out recruiting, not kvetching on here, because this is not a place you will ever achieve anything int he way of recruitment.
I appreciate your zeal, but your actions belie a lack of competence in the context at hand.

It does, and you just come off as an incredibly obtuse homosexual to imply otherwise.
Not everyone can be a general, and when people follow the lead you just suggested, we end up with TWP and the like.
Hitler even says in Mein Kampf that its better your organization not have representation if you cannot find quality representation.
Same thing here - if you can't find good leaders, spergs like Heimbach running around trying to lead only makes things worse.
Its not a cop-out to acknowledge that not everyone can be or should be a leader.

While we're here and most have missed the inside freemasons joke of 33 miles of chicken wire fencing

Anyone noticed the seriously super bad based graphic the new (in no way Kampfy in disguise) Mods have used to further taunt and goad the goyim at the bottom of this page.

None so based as a prepubescent boy hugging his waifu
Ha Ha get it?
That's the mods way of saying they highly regard you and want to paint the image of seriously hardcore based and fashy goys that frequent here, or they are all laughing and mocking you.
One of the two…

Attached: OyVey.JPG (301x303, 26.58K)

Deserves its own thread.

That's easy, there are plenty of examples from history. The root cause is corruption and bribery. That is what causes enforcers to stop enforcing the law. Its how everything went to shit each turn of the dynastic cycle in china. It happened in france pre and post revolution. That's how jews get away with their crimes.

Yes, you're right. It's a fence. The biggest fucking fence in the history of the world, as seen in . Holla Forums will say fence from now on, because it is, in fact, a fence, and not a wall. And the Democrats voted to fund it, the fence.
LOL

You actually think we could spend more on the wall than we do on that shitty little mid east country?

Think about it, what's more important: keeping different kinds of goyim cattle separated, or protecting G-d's chosen children?

Ann is tearing him a new asshole on JewTwatter.

The need new improved Imkampfy ban hammers, that's what they need

We have no space in our movement for those not fully onboard the Trumptrain, not while isreal needs us to die in the middle east

Attached: 86b08e7890f54484c687f4ebf76c2e8278dc9eeff7db3f7a5ee7eceed08e5d4e.png (600x600, 125.23K)

Well, we now have an objective answer to that question, on behalf of the US government, including Trump.

What blows my mind is that there are still people trying to shill for this cuckold.
Its almost like there are shills on both sides of the aisle…

Heimbach may be a kike and a degenerate who is going behind bars, but his little larpy club with his presentations in black costumes still did more for the white race than spineless, cowardly mutt like you ever will in your life.

They did nothing meaningful whatsoever and they acted to harm the image of National Socialism through their degenerate faggotry.
Grow up.

This shows how committed Trump is to his base!
Based!

BTFO anti Trump kike shills!

Yawn. Grow some balls and then you can claim you’re not calling the kettle black.

Im. fucking. plying.

When she grabs HER guns and starts killing kikes, let us know.

We have jews openly pissing in the faces of each and every user
Then we have anons angry at all the kikes who hijacked Holla Forums getting banned for not going along with the based fashy Kushner paid MODS

I'm not the one claiming that the best course of action is to take up arms and storm washington, that's you. You're the one talking tough and not following up.

I know.
And as I said, its a fools errand in this place.

You've just walked into the propaganda ministry, and are trying to get the men therein to take up arms. Its not going to happen.

Which belies a lack of comeptenece in the context at hand. Which is what I said previously.

Look, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just trying to say that the reason you're here is because you're not out pursuing recruitment in venues that might actually offer some potential, which is indicative of a failure to comprehend the matters at hand in the manner which a leader must be able to.
To put it bluntly, user, you are not mentally equipped to lead the fight against this thing as you profess a desire to fight it - you could fight it, surely, but like Heimbach and others, you would not make a quality leader.
However, I would be honored to have you at my side, bashing skulls, were I such a leader.

Sadly, I am not, and you would be no more inclined to follow me than I am inclined to follow you. That's the rub.

Absolutely fucking disgusting

G-d said he will bless those who bless Israel. Don't you want Americans to be blessed?

Through a few small interviews and not coming off as the literal moon-man-personification that they were portrayed as non-stop, they made a much more meaningful impact than your unbacked siegeposting ever will.

Then you don't understand the_cuckold. They're always in a race to rationalize any move he makes as a master stroke of victory. Since Trump has gone back and forth on issues lately, they're in a state of constant dissaray because they've always pretended to understand him and never actually have.

For instance, they don't actually have a specific stance for or against DACA, they just hang onto whatever Trump says at the moment. So when he goes back and forth on it, even if it's "chess," they lose their minds. They're as lost as whoever they previously laughed at for not seeing that it's "chess."

Then you don’t belong here. Because THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT WILL EVER FIX THE WEST.

Yeah, see, YOU’RE not going to be recruited for anything.

G-d may have said that, but God said that all kikes will roast in hell and called on us to undo their works on Earth.

Fakenews Shariabloooo!

4 more years of muslimic salty tears

BTFO anti Trump kike shills

They did nothing meaningful whatsoever and they acted to harm the image of National Socialism through their degenerate faggotry.

Grow up.

No, I'm not, because I wouldn't make a good leader. Just like you.
That's why we're both here.
Insulting me won't change that.

This is like the cherry on top.

Attached: 6e6.jpg (800x800, 202.31K)

Not like us fashy based goys here who understand interdimensional chessand anyone who proves beyond all doubt this has been one hideous massive jewish hoax on the goy,we can calmly rationalize it by shouting out

You see we are the deep thinking arm of the Republican party(Playing both sides. 8ch.net/pol/res/11368519.html#q11368567)

You forgot the ubiquitous:

Holy fucking christ, you’re just playing now. You have to be trolling. No one is as retarded as you.

If you're taking this larp so seriously, here's a question then. What if - bear with me here - nobody here considers themselves the quality leader you're looking for and thus the only reason the revolution isn't happening, is that everyone follows this autistic 'imperfect = let's sit around at home and siegepost' paradigm? What if all you had to do was actually get off your ass and get shit going? If everyone is waiting for magic hitler to come by and fix everything for them, of course nobody actually is going to do so.

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT WILL EVER FIX THE WEST.
By that standard, you don't belong here either. And if you believe so, why are you not following up?
Be the best leader you can be until you run into someone better suited. How hard is that? You're just making excuses because you're too happy with your current place, your current job, your current life situation to actually risk your life and get involved in a war on home turf.

They did more than you and with where things are going now, they will always have accomplished more than you in all your life.

Blind faith in elected officials/"the process" has somehow turned into some kind of positive attribute, presumably hoping they'll cash-in on a treasure trove of "i knew it all along" brownie points when he "delivers"

Why am I not surprised?

Recruitment = becoming a leader, yes.
Its very obvious.

Look, you are quite aggitated right now, so I'm not going to engage you further.
I only ask that you think about what I said, and watch this video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=fW8amMCVAJQ
Its about leadership, and demonstrates that to be a leader IS the act of recruitment, an act which must effectively carried out.

We shall secure the existence of our people. Do not despair.

I'm pretty certain I've not only been here longer than you but also have a better idea on what Holla Forums supposedly believes. But do enlighten me. Let me guess. Western values and libertarianism, true oldfags were supposedly ronpaulfags, is that the ilk you're from?

Guess how I know you're this shill ? >11405508

Okay, you’re reported now. Your mental illness has absolutely no fucking place here.

Reddit confirmed.
Lurk for two years before posting again, you fucking civic nationalist.

Get used to getting fucked in the ass by Trump. We tried to warn you.

You're the civnat larping as a siegefag here. Also you're the one that claimed e-cred, now I'm asking you to back it up. Come on.

Possible, though improbable.
That said, what if? Well, then we continue along this path until someone finds it in themselves to step forward, however, I highly doubt it is going to be someone on this board doing so. You may call my doubt into question, fair enough, but I retain that doubt, because I've been here a long time, and, as previously implied, this place comes off to me more as a propaganda ministry, not a temporarily-concealed-barracks.

I'm sure that's the sort of thought process that motivated Heimbach.
Hitler wasn't magic, he was just a quality leader and committed. We don't seem to have anyone at present who espouess both of those characteristics, and Holla Forums does not espouse much in the way to suggest that some such person will emerge from our ranks.

Hell, even you are calling it a LARP to suggest something other than electoral politics must be pursued.
From my PoV, Holla Forums is actually harmful to such leaders, because the moment someone attempts to stand up and be heard, some nihilistic faggot will just make a snarky post about he's a cum-guzzler and everyone's eyes glaze back over and they go back to shitposting drearily.
Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I see it.

Reported.

This is what I'm talking about.
You aren't fit to be a leader.

This is apparently what the site has become now. This is the posting that is allowed.

Time for Meme War 2, if we don't want to give up all the ground we thought we'd gained.

Attached: workyoubastards.png (1480x450, 512.74K)

As I said, aggitated, and not fit for leadership position.
Dismissed, soldier.

Obviously because kikes aren't israel, jerusalem was in judea, not israel. Israel was the kingdom north. A jew is a descendant of Judas, it's only one of the 11 tribes. The genealogy of the bible is fucking important if you want to understand it without the zionist lent they put on us.

The main policy of Holla Forums of late has been to back everything the CIA-kikes who spearhead the aut-kike tell them to do

Which is pretty bad considering that is basically been giving the jews here free reign to push and promote ZOG and ban any user who isn't jewish

Still pretty fashy and based all the same

You’ll be hanged with the kikes you support, you know.

Get bent.

>>>/reddit/

Cry harder, COWARD. You will NEVER do ANYTHING to stop the jews. You admit this every single day. You’re fellating them right now.

youtu.be/Nj_3QxIMjKM?t=91
here he talks about the US blessing (((israel)))

of course.

Attached: 56456.gif (212x226, 1.34M)

Unfit.

will you faggots just kiss already.

Keep crying.

Or you could report the blackpilling paid shill.

Ha Ha look at all the salty tears from leftists in this thread

4 more years

Based and fashy neocon republican jews FTW
Amirite fellow goyim?

Attached: TheLastImplicitStandOfTheBasedAndFashyjewishNeocon.JPG (301x303, 26.58K)

that's the board-tan

The kikes don't want us "blackpilled", they want us to think we're winning when we're losing.

CDC is now permitted to create gun control propaganda with this bill?

In case it wasn't already clear to everyone, we've reached the point where 2A term limits have become a necessity. The politicians no longer fear the populace, this needs to be changed.

Pretty fucking based huh!(Angry about anime)

Some do, others get off on the blackpilling and enjoy seeing others squirm.

Right

That's been the board-tan for ages.

Even more based

There wouldn't be paid shills to do that, they're the ones trying to convince us that John Bolton isn't that bad, and he's really a BASED nationalist whose loyal to Trump.

Yup CDC can now resume gun-control propaganda - archive.fo/avtl2

user, how much of the world have you missed? Fuck off.

That's all they ever fucking do.

Joking aside
The kikes like you are the one's pretending that trump was ever ourguy
The "blackpill" you are criticising here is actually suggesting doing something that will have real tangible effect and value to our cause

PS
When did it become a "blackpill" to tell the truth about your subversive gaslighting jews?

It's a relic of GamerGay that the Holla Forumsermin came up with so we could have a "board daughter" (their term) to match their own cancer.

Of course kikes play both sides, but they wouldn't benefit at all from paying shills to be here and tell us things that are objective bad are bad.

No, I'm not calling it a larp just because the idea is brought up, it's because the idea is brought up in every thread tangentially related to Trump and yet I never actually see said violent revolution happen, from which I can only deduce that all the posts talking about it for years are just people larping as aspiring revolutionaries on the internet with no intention to actually follow through.

You know, people like you are full of shit and transparent at that. Every fucking thread is full of people who go on about how this is a kike that is a kike this is a cianigger plot, that is, you hear people talking about nothing other than how everything is controlled op, but at the same time, you get people talking about those same threads in the same threads as if everyone in them was cheering those same controlled ops on that they were just sperging about.

Let me guess. You used to be from /r/socialism, only ever came here little more than a year ago and have been spamming words you don't understand?
For crying out loud, your first post on this ID was reddit spaced.

I'm stringing him along because I want to know what his excuse is. And because I suspect he's someone specific, but I guess there's ways to immediately find out with one post.

Hey, embed related. Shadilay fellow kekistani, also i like watching Murdoch Murdoch and HWNDU was genuinely funny.

You’ve clearly not read a single post I’ve made in the thread, much less here at all.
BECOME. LITERATE. BEFORE. REPLYING.

Get the fuck out.

If that’s the best you can do, no wonder the kikes continue to win.

And us being demoralized with their system is good for them because?

Nu-pol definition guide

If you’re that stupid, you don’t belong here. You lack the critical thinking required to call you human.

There goes your IP.

They want us neutralized, thinking ZOG is on our side. Angry goyim are the last thing they want to deal with.

Correct. And… in what way is anyone angry? How does demoralization–which dissolves anger–make people angry? When’s the last time in the last ONE HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS that anyone (only whites are human) outside of Europe stood up to them? When’s the last time in the last SEVENTY FUCKING YEARS within Europe that anyone stood up to them? Or undid even ONE of their “laws”? Or just didn’t enforce them? Or stopped sending in their taxes?

Why are people upset? Don't you guys remember the rallies where thousands of people would chant
BUILD THE FENCE
BUILD THE FENCE

Yes, I'm mad.

Attached: filename here.jpg (1357x2000, 1.19M)

I remember “LET HER GO FREE!” and “DON’T DEPORT ANYONE!” and “OPEN BORDERS FOR AMERICA!”, and let’s not forget “TAKE OUR GUNS!” All really catchy.

They want to lose the midterms so the Dems will impeach Trump. That way they can go back to being NWO cucks while holding the "don't let us lose our majority or they'll impeach Pence or whoever else" over GOP voters heads. And if that doesn't work, then the Dems can just go full steam ahead.

waste of dubs you kike filth

Attached: pussy ass nigga.JPG (640x573, 28.85K)

Read Unintended Consequences by John Ross. Plenty of free copies online.

Today Trump seems to have willingly put the noose around his neck.

Haha, the exact first thing I looked at when I first heard this list.
Refugees not welcome.

What you D&C faggots fail to realize is that your "fracture points" have no effect on us because we never had amazing expectations for Trump as the next Hitler. So everything positive he does is just a plus for us, especially all the kvetching he causes. Regardless of what/whether he delivers we are still behind the scenes pushing the envelope further. And if you think Trump is the final boss you ain't seen nothing yet, wait for the next guy we meme.

Attached: 1471372124859.png (589x459, 365.89K)

Attached: xcvcvgr.jpg (850x400 61.98 KB, 60.98K)

Fuck, he signed it. I hope he has a better play in mind than this minor DACA shitpost.

You gonna meme someone even more pro isreal than Trump? Can't wait.

Attached: trumpnet.jpg (1024x682, 129.49K)

"I will never sign another bill like this again," Trump said of the $1.3 trillion bill.

NEVER AGAIN

Attached: 1520902325846-0.jpg (450x478, 22.24K)

Would it be possible to make giant "omnibus" bills like this illegal, so kikes can't sneak in kike shit into a massive document that Bo one will read?

Is there another way for him to get wall funding?

We get it, you're not from around here

If only he hadn't signed it this first time.

There was something called the "line item veto" which Trump talked about today. The supreme court ruled against it during the Clinton admin, so that's just wishful thinking.

Wouldn't hold my breath. (((Congress))) will never make their own ability to write blank checks illegal.

What about as a law that could be passed by the president.

The POTUS isn't supposed to be able to legislate. Although King Nigger would tell you otherwise.

OPEN WIDE FOR THE BIGGEST RED PILL YOU'VE SEEN IN A WHILE. BE WARNED THIS IS GOING TO HURT!

Attached: 492195.jpg (720x858, 89.65K)

I just got here, did he cuck or not?

Thread is way too back-and-forth, gets rather confusing.

This shows just how little you understand us, Mr. (1)

Attached: switch-tactics.jpg (278x400, 14.33K)

Chess

(Checked)

You got rolled. Hard.

Lots of shills are out

He signed it, saying he didn't want to but he had to because of all the military funding. I don't know what happens next. It still has to pass the Senate, and Randlet might filibuster the (((omnibus))) until he has to be escorted out in a thimble

This is some degenerate slave minded attitude if i've seen one. You seriously need to think for yourself for who you work and how down to the core degenerate this whole world is to favor certain country's leadership. Especially thinking its brave to die for it. Especially believing everything they preach is true.

No, it passed the senate. He signed it. Its done.

Attached: ONWARD-CHRISTIAN-SOLDIERS.jpg (650x542, 161.94K)

Step it up and earn those shekels, too predictable.

Attached: foundout.jpg (532x391, 23.52K)

Trump signs $1.3 trillion spending bill despite being 'unhappy'

ACTIONS
SPEAK
LOUDER
THAN
WORDS

Attached: 01172c1f3f7853f7b901f4902ba5f9fcc2e7ed5d5e4b4cd52ec80e9c03b011bc.jpg (800x512, 100.82K)

Are you guys still in Tel-Aviv, or are you relocating to Jerusalem?

How the fuck do I get in on this gravy train of retardation?
Jesus Chris, no wonder this country is going broke. We spend more money on the dumbest shit no one has ever heard of instead of things we actually need.
How many of my niggerbux went to those fucking kikes in Israel? I'm going to guess a couple billion at least.

I thought it was being voted on in the evening, but no, you're right. Also, that fucking manlet backed down.

Attached: of course.jpeg (649x112, 43.36K)

See

Been posted itt but like 3.2bn, nearly 3x what they claim the wall would be. Disgusting

WHY

To defend (((GREATEST ALLY))) GOY. You got a problem with that!?

Try harder

who knows.

Attached: time is money,friend.png (526x503, 197.78K)

Oh yeah, also there's apparently funds for transgenders in the military. That's from Ann Coulter's twitter, but I suspect it's true.

Read the bill niggers
PAGE 527
$5M to fund HIV testing and treatment?
Page 534..
At a minimum 11M is paying for the IG expenses
Page 546
For nessesary expenses of the IG, 39.1M to be derived from the Deposit Insurance fund
Page 556
Another 65M the IG
Page 565
Another 4.8M for OIG
Page 571
Another $5M for OIG, not to exceed $25M
Page 573
And another 14.7M for the OIG
Sessions has a bankroll coming
PAGE 578
Annnnnnd another 19.9M for the OIG
PAGE 581!!!!!
$245 Million for OIG
PAGE 595
“NO FUNDS IN THIS ACT SHALL BE USED TO DENY AN INSPECTOR GENERAL FUNDED UNDER THIS ACT TIMELY ACCESS TO ANY RECORDS, DOCUMENTS, OTHER OTHER MATERIALS TO THE DEPARTMENT OR AGENCY OVER WHICH THE IG HAS RESPONIBILITIES OR TO PREVENT ACCESS TO RECORDS…”
GET FUCKED MCCABE
PAGE 605
YOURE NOT GETTING ANY MONEY
NO PART OF ANY APPROPROATION WILL MADE AVAILABLE TO:
To an employee who threatens
Is suspended or removed
GET FUCKED SUB CONTRACTORS
PAGE 608
NO FUNDS CAN BE USED BY SUBCONTRACTORS
FUCK YOU FUSION
Page 612

GET FUCKED C_A
GET FUCKED FACEBOOK
NO FUNDS CAN BE USED BY ANY FEDERAL AGENCY TO COLLECT REVIEW OR CREATE ANY AGGREGATION DERIVED FROM ANY MEANS WITH ANY THIRD PARTY

Nice try, JIDF.

Attached: prevent_another_holocaust_bomb_iran-by-carlos-latuff.jpg (2399x1535, 1.39M)

It's 2300 pages of this bullshit the whole thing needs to be dismantled. Seriously just reading the small amount of info we have on it this bill reveals how utterly rotten everything is, it's unbelievable. These fucking jews

Ann is on fire today. She certainly makes a lot more sense than the T_D cucks in this thread.

Attached: ann.png (1186x1300, 348.33K)

Stop paying taxes and go off the grid. Its time user to let this shit show die.

and the beauty is Ann is one of the few people kike lover Trump follows.

I'm Tucker will oppose it. I'm not sure about Hannity though, I don't watch his show (or any TV) but I imagine he'll sell it to his audience.

*I'm sure Tucker

Fund the fucking wall already.

'The estimated price of President Trump’s border wall is the same as the cost of "one and a half aircraft carriers."'

Why is it so difficult? It's not like it would bankrupt the nation and cause economic collapse.

Why are we being forced to pick out these little teensy tiny achievements of his, waiting around for the major accomplishments to get funded?

Democracy, that's why. Trump needs an Enabling Act. Fuck this shit.

Attached: 01de555359a1b388c8ced0838e04da29f9e6e1f63cfa2d666ab6f24cd90aec2e.jpg (255x246, 13.57K)

PAGE 646
ANOTHER $168M FOR OIG
SESSIONS ACTIVATED.
PAGE 647
“…MAY BE USED FOR CERTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OPERATIONAL EXPENSES INCLUDING THE PAYMENT OF INFORMANTS..”
HOROWITZ ACTIVATED.
PAGE 659
==GODDAMN RIGHT, OUR VETERANS MATTER
$1.6 TRILLION FOR RETIREMENT AND SURVIVOR BENEFITS==

The only way Trump can save himself from this mess is to have the Army Corps of Engineers build the wall. Cancel the weekend, start tomorrow. If he doesn't take this action, he's never ever getting the fucking wall.

(checked)
If she's on fire it's probably just her nigger-infested twat flaring up again

Attached: anncoulburner.jpg (396x594, 45.66K)

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT SCHUMER

If Trump tried to do the same thing King Nigger did and swing his Executive Orders around like a dick, he would have been killed before the end of his first year.

Nice strawman. Is Ann wrong in any of those tweets?

He is commander in chief after all. Roosevelt ordered the army to start carrying the mail back in the thirties, Trump is capable of doing the same kind of thing today.

Attached: Keystone_B-6_twin-engine_airmail_plane_in_snow_storm,_1920.jpg (1200x639, 125.68K)

And this is where the shill logic falls apart. Good finds. Monday is a fireworks day. No one will bother to refute you without sounding like a woman.

Thanks man, I was myself feeling blackpilled.
But I'm better now, let's dig it.

There's a reasonable response to this and it doesn't involve adopting the "DRUMPFFFFF" shill talking points. And damn do you ever stand out, newfriend. At least lurk a couple years.

Attached: c6468e2e716d280674e228fecb48597e35e96b9fcfe77ea41ae7b0268d937a8b.png (717x880, 655.21K)

Oh and what if the wall will be build by the military?
usace.army.mil/

No one here supports you. No one.

Whatever happened to build the wall?

I was thinking the same thing, what's to stop him?

Nothing that I can think of. Also isn't the border considered Federal property? I don't think the States can revolt against it.

So close, just a few more posts and you'll crack a consensus for sure.

page 650
BORDER PROTECTION.
"For U.S. Customs and Border Protection for pro-6 curement, construction and improvements, in addition to 7 amounts otherwise made available under this heading by 8 the Department of Homeland Security Border Infrastruc-9 ture Construction Appropriations Act, 2018, 10 $437,480,000, of which $377,705,000 shall remain avail-11 able until September 30, 2020, and of which $59,775,000 12 shall remain available until September 30,2022: Provided, 13 That such aggregate amount shall be available as follows: 14 $8,955,000 for Cross Border Tunnel Threat, $17,438,000 15 for Integrated Fixed Towers, $1,600,000 for Mobile Video 16 Surveillance Systems, $20,000,000 for Unattended 17 Ground Sensors, $49,738,000 for border road construc-18 tion, $33,193,000 for Remote Video Surveillance Systems, 19 $109,240,000 for non-intrusive inspection systems, 20 $55,530,000 for two multi-role enforcement aircraft, 21 $3,300,000 for FAA Next Generation radar systems, 22 $7,800,000 for various sensor upgrades, $14,034,000 for 23 one medium-lift helicopter, $13,250,000 for Air and Ma-24 rine tactical communications, $12,421,000 for two light 25

VerDate Sep 11 2014 03:21 Sep 28, 2017 Jkt 069200 PO 00000 Frm 00649 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3354.PCS H3354 rfrederick on DSKBCBPHB2PROD with BILLS

HR 3354 PCS

enforcement helicopters, $3,573,000 for coastal intercep-1 tors, $1,200,000 for Department of Defense reuse, 2 $45,000,000 for the Brown Field Border Patrol Station, 3 $14,775,000 for Office of Field Operations Facilities, and 4 $26,433,000 for revenue modernization. "

I fucking wonder of (((who))) convinced him again?

Attached: slimiest people.jpg (718x559, 62.09K)

So what does these truly mean in layman terms? I'm still not fluent enough on legalese to get most of them. Except for the McCabe part kek

Too right fellow fashy goyim,no one can crack the consensus formed here to overly promote neocon kike jewry!

The consensus is formed by each thinking individual arriving at the conclusion wit their own faculties. I cannot control what others are saying, and yet the 'consensus' opinion here is that we got screwed hard.

The literal bill you're discussing.

None of the funds provided in this or any other Act
shall be obligated for construction of a border barrier
in the Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge.
None of the funds provided in this or any other Act

Read the bill fucking nigger and shut the fuck up until you have all the infos out of it

Listening to his radio show now. "The GOP are so weak kneed, they need to stand up these ebil democrats!"
Beyond hilarious. At least Rush finally admitted its all bullshit and its always been one party.
Always get a kick listening to these cucks never mention the obvious kikes that run the show.

State the page where it's written please.

Wow! I didn't know one Wildlife Refuge extends the whole border! You learn something new everyday.

Amazing

Attached: 12d784d3b22f46cd47b6d6e031e017eb73993f3e10f06977bac445a13f8169fd.jpg (508x755, 84.82K)

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
here.

>I fucking wonder of (((who))) convinced him again?
No one did. Hes a cuck and the powers were getting tired waiting for him to spin a war against Iran as a positive.
All of the limits in this bill basically destroy any hope this retard had to pass anything meaningful that he campaigned on.
Wall - No
No war - No
Niggercare - No
Lower spending/muh trillion defecits - No
End muh spic daca - Retard is still pushing for it. As if these illegals are ever voting for him.
Immigration - No

The amounts designated in subsection (a)(2) through (a)(4) shall only be available
for operationally effective designs deployed as of the date of the Consolidated
Appropriations Act, 2017, (Public Law 115–31), such as currently deployed steel
bollard designs, that prioritize agent safety.
shall only be available for operationally effective designs deployed as of the date of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2017

State the page where it's written
See
documentcloud.org/documents/4417596-BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.html#document/p1

Attached: activatedalmond.jpg (600x712, 29.2K)

You only think that's the consensus here b/c you're new enough to count all the blatant anti-Drumpf shills.

Attached: d050c5b0e1102ffe80eb5200994ddac0b3e367d449a990f2610cbac5149b6d7c.png (1151x828 404.02 KB, 334.14K)

And the wall design chosen is similar to the currently deployed type of steel bollard fencing. Funny how you keep dodging that. Wall construction starts Monday, and the Democrats helped pay for it.

It's times like these that really highlight the absurd nature of the US.
I'm sure trump is doing the right thing, but is still doesn't change the surreal scale of what he is giving up.
White countries shouldn't have a population over a 100 million. Europe is a mess, this however would make me sucidal.

Also in this bill is a protection act for some bullshit bird reservation in texas where the wall is supposed to cross. Kek. Now it can't be built even if they wanted to.

How can anyone still support Trump after he signed this bill?

Yes "democracy" never work effectively at a scale that wide.
Even Rousseau knew it.

one wildlife refuge, that is 2,000 acres, get fucked retard

Trump has the power to order Federal troops to build the wall, he is the Commander in Chief of the United States military.

"War Powers. Congress holds the power to declare war. As a result, the President cannot declare war without their approval. However, as the Commander in Chief of the armed forces, Presidents have sent troops to battle without an official war declaration (which happened in Vietnam and Korea)."

Fuck Congress, he is the CiC and doesn't need their approval.

I haven't supported this ZOG fuck for a while honestly, if he does something good then nice, but other than that I don't support him, he was voted in to work for us not the other way around.

The only bad thing about a nuke going off in DC, at this point, is if it went off while Congress was out of session.

You can't. Only muh gop team sycophants will and the rest who were on the fence but voted are gone. We've all seen this movie before.

Why are you lying?

Post your Netanyahu memes with Trump as his ventriloquist puppet

It'll be interesting to see where things land in 1 week, or 1 month from now. This reminds me of the shill feeding frenzy during the Syrian airfield strike.

Attached: adf92b26ccfb3c2207c768ad03555b8d64d449118cf7e350841f7cac98fe91ca.png (640x400, 5.41K)

The worst part about this is he won the shutdown months ago and now is afraid of a shutdown. Complete faggot.

Yea

It pretty much is, simply look at these faggots here LARPing their hearts out

Lol. The Trump Wall is really a steel bollard fence, just like you shills were complaining about when he went to visit the prototypes. Yes, it is a fence, a thirty foot tall steel and reinforced concrete fence, and not a wall. Boo-fucking hoo. The Trump Wall is an upgrade to already existing types of steel bollard fence, which this bill funds, and the Democrats voted for. It's that simple. Monday is coming.

Completely different. 1.3B in a spending bill and conservatives didn't get a single issue thats theirs.

He don't want one because it would disturb the draining that is comming

OMNI BILL INTERNET FREEDOM
SEC. 725. (a) PROHIBITION OF FEDERAL AGENCY 20 MONITORING OF INDIVIDUALS’ INTERNET USE.—None of 21 the funds made available in this or any other Act may 22 be used by any Federal agency— 23 (1) to collect, review, or create any aggregation 24 of data, derived from any means, that includes any 25

VerDate Sep 11 2014 03:21 Sep 28, 2017 Jkt 069200 PO 00000 Frm 00496 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3354.PCS H3354 rfrederick on DSKBCBPHB2PROD with BILLS
HR 3354 PCS
personally identifiable information relating to an in-1 dividual’s access to or use of any Federal Govern-2 ment Internet site of the agency; or 3 (2) to enter into any agreement with a third 4 party (including another government agency) to col-5 lect, review, or obtain any aggregation of data, de-6 rived from any means, that includes any personally 7 identifiable information relating to an individual’s 8 access to or use of any nongovernmental Internet 9 site.

Everyone that is on that supposed draining list doesn't even work in the gov anymore.

Yeah the country is definitely a lot different than when Onigger left the office, right? Besides even more funding for Israel and new laws against boycotting Israel, he's even been worse for guns than that fucking nigger was too. Your only victory seems to be endless fucking stalls on everything.
Trump is either complicit or a fucking retard, neither of which looks good.(Sticking up for King Nigger)

Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

google.com.ua/search?q=The Santa Ana National wildlife refuge&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzgJz4pIPaAhVMGZoKHTb-CBMQ_AUICigB&biw=1032&bih=651

They can easily build it around the refuge on the U.S. side.

Pointless to shove it right through, it would be an environmental disaster with terrible repercussions for Trump's PR.

Come on now guys.

Attached: images (4).jpg (274x184, 12.83K)

Donald Trump: "We can't build the wall, but we can repair certain sections of the existing fence"

pol: "ffs no wall"

Shills: 'The wall is coming only shills say that the wall isnt happening"

cuckchan_shareblue_memes.jpeg

Not a problem, once the libshits and RiNOs are out during the midterms that will keep things running smoothly when the pendulum swings back the other way.

Exactly. Conservatives never wanted to be in charge.

Damn you are really over the top with the snark. Also very hyperbolic. I haven't seen any anti-funs legislation passed by Trump and certainly nothing like Fast & Furious under Obama. The rhetoric isn't anywhere near Obama levels either. I say this not for you, but for the benefit of lurkers who your talking point may have otherwise worked on.

Attached: painna.jpg (255x191, 9.5K)

Voting is a meme.

Attached: artworks-000174242113-685d5t-t500x500 (1).jpg (500x500, 43.64K)

Larping about what? Is the US really a functioning first world democracy?
Wish trump all the best.
I hope Europe takes in white south Africans, we won't be taking in hundreds of millions of mutts.

Well if there was any doubt you're not from around here you just told on yourself.

Reported.

Fine, not a first world anything.

Couldn't help yourself from dropping the 56 meme could you.

Attached: 7626966671ed4b253d5936a164cd0e9631f5d662c7ce32753d0ac7db702582eb.png (1200x1200 45.25 KB, 71.75K)

Obama never said he would take away guns without due process, even if he "didn't mean it, chess!" he still said it. Most of my family who voted for Trump aren't quite as politically savvy as you guys so this sort of bullshit understandably upset them to the point where they're unlikely to vote for Trump again, or any republican this go around.(>)

This is what a bollard fence looks like.

How are any humans supposed to fit through those beams? Especially obese Mexicans?

It's also very difficult to cut through them or ram through them, unlike a typical chicken wire fence.

Attached: download (4).jpg (113x90, 3.35K)

Also tell me the 23andme posters who call themselves white aren't mutts.

stop trying that hard, (((57)))

Building a wall in the refuge wasn't blocked because of "muh environment." But because it's the most active smuggling route into the USA from Texas by far. The refuge is in Hildalgo county. Look at that red. Fuck the wildlife. The beaners are probably ruining the refuge already anyway.

Attached: 1024x1024.jpg (1024x768, 92.94K)

It's true.

So build the wall around the outskirts. Is it that difficult?

You can have your environment and still have a secure border. I am standing for National Socialist values.

Build a wall around the outskirts and put the refuge on Mexican side of the wall? Then it becomes an even bigger dumping ground for the beaners. That refuge is fucked either way.

from cuckpol
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

Last year or so has been just that, so par for the course.
Sycophants will try to claim otherwise, but nothing's gotten done, if you kept me under a rock for the past 2 years and told me Jeb was elected, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
If we were going to get mass deportation's it would've had to start day 1, Eisenhower didn't jerk off for years waiting to start operation wetback (and that was only a few million compared to the tens of millions we already here now)

Attached: mpv-shot0922.jpg (1280x720, 159.32K)

I was worried maybe I'd misread your post and accidentally accused you of being a shill but then you just came out and confirmed it.

Let them stay there. Let the illegal immigrants ravage the environment, show the world how disgusting shitskins are.

Don't let Trump be the one who wrecks the refuge, let the Mexicans do it. Perfect public relations strategy.

Fuck off back to T_d and drown in a circle jerk.(>muh t_d)

Attached: images (3).jpeg (259x194, 15.23K)

It's like another Obamacare fuck-ups.

I forgot I was posting to the board that bans anti-miscegenation threads. My original post was unironically pro-Trump. Whatever.

Even if Trump gets his wall, he's still going to have to use extreme force to get the liberal states to give up their shitskin Democrat voters.

Which I highly doubt he won't. He's too afraid. And so America will become 80% nonwhite within the next 30 years.

See, Trump isn't really our savior. He just gives us hope.

I'll wait until the wall even gets built. Is he even capable of such a basic task?

It's this easy. Federalize the national guards of every state along the border and use whatever materials are available in the current U.S. military reserves / engineering stocks to build the damn wall!

Take note gentlemen, they're blowing all their latest shill technologies on this thread. Once it hits the post limit expect to see them spilling into all the other threads with the same script.

Attached: bypass2.png (912x1275 1.41 KB, 273.88K)

I remember hearing that border patrol agents were getting fucked over by the obama admin. If this is reversed and our border security is well staffed, funded, And equipped, isn’t that enough (along with some barrier of course)? I actually get more excited by seeing money put towards towers and unmanned sensors than some big Great Wall of China copy. Maybe I’m naive but was ‘Build the Wall’ just a three syllable chant to bring in normalfags? I always thought it was kind of stupid. Btw there’s literally no border whatsoever along the Canadian Vermont line. I’ve been there. Pic related is the ‘border.’ It may seem unnecessary but their cuck in chief seems pretty devoted to turning that country into a refuge for Isis fighters. Might want to think about it.

There’s even a place where the border runs down a street. I’ve read an msm article from 2001 that basically screams how unsafe this is and how we need to put up a fence. Funny how this country has been pushed in pulled in so many different directions when it comes to national feeling. It’s schizophrenic since 9/11!

Attached: A82007BE-DC2C-4736-957C-5D1367A4C67B.jpeg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

highly doubt he will

The fact that Trump was never really going to fulfill his promises. Whether due to dem opposition, republican traitors rolling over to the dems, or Trump not really caring about it anyways.

Its like you people really think we have a political solution left. Wrong. The only thing that can save this nation is force of violence.

>implying Holla Forums is one person
Pathetic.

Oh right, ok. Throw in the towel, Trump hasn't been known to pull anything off in his life ever. Just go full day of the rope as you suggest, mmm hmmm ok.

Jeff Davis county resident here. All the fucking smuggling and bullshit (and crime) in the big bend region goes through Presidio county (which is the only solid blue county in the area surprisingly enough). Ask me anything.

I live in the whitest county in west texas which is saying virtually nothing

based

Attached: 1521838823786.png (2048x1536, 550K)

enjoy your ban

Doesn’t exist. Constitution says anyone may own any weapon.

last 90 years has shown the constitution is irrelevant if no one is willing to shed blood to enforce it

It's always a pleasure to see how ridiculously active shills become once they think they've found some kind of fracture point, no matter how much of a nothingburger it is. It's like people who have been in a desert for days and suddenly find an oasis and go total ham. Only, it's a fata morgana like everything else before.

Attached: 4a3a7138d6dace3d597f0362beae9cec02aab94b1060f71888eed0ac06768c3c.jpg (996x868, 112.07K)

Isn't Bump Stocks ineffective or something?

Right, and no one IS willing to enforce it, so… there’s nothing even to discuss anymore.

Attached: fuck this gay earth.webm (480x270, 2.02M)

The only way to save America from becoming 80 %- 90% nonwhite is by using the military / Federal and possibly Federalized troops to enforce strict anti immigration laws, with no more DACA.

Otherwise you can make all the anti immigration laws you want, the liberal states won't comply. Which is treason.
And treason like this needs the Feds to step in, Federal power takes precedent over that of the States.

In many ways, Sanctuary cities and states not complying with Federal anti illegal immigration laws is similar to the Southern states and Northern states having their own separate sets of laws regarding the peculiar institution of slavery. Eventually one side had to secede from the Union because having two directly opposite sets of laws between states on such a controversial topic was unbearable.

Reminds me of esoteric immigration.

That’s a ban.

Future immigrants don’t matter. The wall doesn’t matter. Only deportations matter. We are outbred in 20 years with or without the wall. All nonwhites must be removed or it’s already over. And they won’t be removed.(That blackpill's certainly a ban)

Imagine being this deluded

The fundamental issue is that bump stocks cannot be banned because they are 100% legal under current law. Machine gun is a legally defined term that cannot be changed, so the method this will be banned, is through "increasing rate of fire". Bumpfire is a technique and can be done with any self loading firearm. Which when a Dem takes office, will be most certainly used to ban them all. Detachable magazines also increase effective rate of fire, better ban those too.

Worst part is there is no legal recourse, it'll all be done in a way that will never be voted on by the legislative branch.

Very likely for them to be removed with Trump in office.

Think outside of the box. Think National Socialism. We need a 2nd Hitler who has an Enabling Act passed.

Laughed at my own post.

Very unlikely, not likely.

((( )))
>HURR DURR DURR
>If you the government wants to take away the guns and the states won't comply, it's TREASON
>No city or state not complying with FEDERAL anti-gun laws is similar to the Southern States and Northern States having their own slavery laws
>Eventually one side had to cuck

I've seen yo before kike! Daily reminder the kikes on Holla Forums have been planning to slowly bluepilled us. Their thread regarding this was quickly deleted after "consensus" was reached.

Isn't 65% greater than 56% ?

You think you're funny, aren't you?

The rage over this omnibus bill is incredible. Even Kikebart and T_D commenters are ready to just give up. Any hope I had of a peaceful solution is gone.

Anti immigration laws are for the good of the nation, gun laws are OBVIOUSLY AND OBJECTIVELY FORBIDDEN by the fucking constitution! You're an asshole.

False equivalence.

p286

Holy shit, that's a lot of money.

Newly constructed safe houses.

Armored vehicles for witness caravans.

Secure phones/networks for witnesses to be able to communicate.

vided, That amounts made available under this heading

It can only be spent on witness protection.

Did the democrats just fund the tribunals? Kek.

Attached: 1fc59c676939667611568c1723acd8b2e5ad5a065cf5d58b572121b5a22177cc.png (1356x1210, 212.34K)

wrong

Where did he say that, you stupid fucking illiterate kike? He said “I am a retarded faggot who thought this problem could be solved without killing any jews or other nonwhites.” He said nothing about shills.

It was an accident, I meant to say very unlikely. I'm not a syncophant of Trump, I just stand up for National Socialist values. When Trump stands up for them, I stand up for them, when he doesn't Trump will be criticized.

Once again its wait and see

Maybe this budget passes and Trump comes thru.
I'm willing to have faith on this.

but (FOSTA, H.R. 1865) needs to be VETOED
There is no good from to come from that

Strange>>11407069
It's not about the money. It's that dems want the invasion to continue

IMPEACH!

Attached: 1519965607057.gif (400x388, 159.64K)

Dubs confirm. And right now anons, Trump just took a big dumb on NatSoc values by signing this bill. Hopefully his advisors who browse the chans & plebbit will see the outrage and reneg.

((( >>11407293 )))

Biggest fucking lie! I'm a real oldfag (2009 +/- 1) and I haven't been banned!

It's over. You guys can keep posting the anti-shill memes I made, but I've lost all hope. Fuck this gay earth.

You're going to die.

Trump has the power to have the wall built without needing approval from Congress, and has the power to use Federal troops in deportation of illegal immigrants, but it's ultra unlikely for him to do these things.

He is Commander in Chief of the United States military and could have these things done within 2 years if he Federalized all the state national guards and set them to the task.

Read the fucking bill before feeling blackpilled

Attached: a6b3265f3675400bc603ee4d9c937d8105a4526110ce6cb3dacf33922adca4c5.png (1060x294, 58.34K)

You are not needed anymore.

The NATION is more important that the individual.

Attached: 52303761aabb57b8a2d712e45b3f89b568c8e40068611630e8398bd48f64d178.jpg (493x482, 84.73K)

When did mods begin doing this? Every time I step away from Holla Forums it becomes more cancerous.

The nation's fucked, you dumbass. It'll be thousands of miles of Detroit in a few years with the kikes living behind gates.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 2C055024-4788-4ACD-9E56-B8421782D88B.png (1149x633, 394.73K)

((( )))

Aren't all those faggots jews?

I prefer the massive shill silences when they're losing. Entire hours going by and you know they're spending them kvetching in their meetings.

filtered for being a dumbass
filtered

Such hotties
notice how enthused they are?

Especially the left one, she and Melania would not get along well

Attached: a31 (1)

Yup.

keep crying kike

MADMAN

Attached: The_3c25c3_6084441.jpg (465x406, 39.94K)

oy v- I mean what do you mean? Are you implying the jews that roleplay as whites are actively undermining the president?

While anything that makes kikes kvetch is usually a good thing, we must make sure not to become too predictable. Less jews start using reverse psychology.

Get the fuck out you stupid soyboy syncophant.

This isn't 2016, Trump has been President long enough to go through with the wall and deport illegals using Feds.

Of course, not like that matters to people like you who only like him to virtue signal at fellow alt kikes.

Attached: 1519031928558.jpg (2592x1944, 1.08M)

What, am I supposed to go impose myself one of their countries because mine is on an unavoidable trajectory of failure? You're a cunt.

Absolutely, FOSTA is the real shitshow. As shit as a lot of this omnibus is, killing off avenues to propagandize with CIAnigger trafficking false flags is a far bigger risk to Holla Forums's message. I don't think it will be able to stop it entirely, but it's no good. Besides our interests, it's fucking madness to hold the site responsible for conduct of a third party that the site does not encourage.

HAHA CALI BTFO

1199-1200: FED-STATE Partnership for State of Good Repair

- 500M

- Applicants need to have the environmental impact statement done and design work already done to have first preference

- High risk projects have a priority if they involve the train services

1200-1202: Consolidated Rail Inf and Safety Improvements

- 25M

North East Corridor Grant:

- 328M

- 50M of it to update Amtrak locations for the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)

1202: Nat. Network Grant to Railroad Passenger Corp

- 1.1M

- Poss. 2M for State-Supported Route Committee

1202-1204: Administrative Provisions

- No one shall be paid more than 35K in overtime unless the President of Amtrak waves said provision because of safety concerns and shall report to the House and Senate commities every quarter and provide all wavers and the reason for said waver.

- First report to the committees is March 1, 2018. Providing all overtime payments from 2017-2014

Sec. 151: NONE OF THESE FUNDS MAY BE PROVIDED TO CALIFORNIA FOR THEIR HIGH SPEED RAIL SERVICES

Sec. 152: NO FUNDS SHALL BE USED BY THE SURFACE TRANSPORTATION BOARD TO FUND A CALIFORNIA HIGH SPEED RAIL PROJECT UNLESS THE BOARD HAS THE PROJECT IN ITS ENTIRETY

1204: FED TRANSIT ADMIN ADMINI EXP

- $110,794,692 NO PERMINANT OFFICE OF TRANSIT SECURITY CAN BE FORMED FROM THESE FUNDS

- FISCAL YEAR 2019 REPORT TO THE PRESIDENTS BUDGET, THE SECRETARY OF TRANSP SHALL COMMIT TO CONGRESS ALL NEW STARTS INCLUDING ALL PROPOSED ALLOCATIONS FOR FISC 2019

1204 - 1205: Transit Formula Grants

- 10.3B to be derived from the Mass Transit Account of the Highway Trust Fund

- Shall not exceed $9,733,353,407 total obligations in fiscal year 2018

These are not people you want by your side. Rat mentality.
Also they are irrelevant faggots so good riddance

Attached: idontalways-cnn-respond-to-00c-butwhen-ido-isan-ouiet-you-are-11843926.png (500x742, 144.4K)

If you let Mexicans on US Soil they get constitutional rights.

Are you telling me you're not white?

Because I can tell you I have direct family in Italy, Norway, Mexico, US (which is where I am), Brazil, Belize, Bolivia, and Japan.

Yeah, those all sound like wonderful options. What a shit world we live in.

this
VETO FOSTA TRUMP DO IT

Ease up partner. That user could just be someone going absurd-level-GEoM-mode to piss off the shills, and you are throwing friendly fire.
Or he could be a shill as well playing the foil to shills pushing anti-Trump sentiment.

Some parts of the budget look possibly good. I think we should wait and see.

You're IP hopping is showing
filtered

Fuck off moshe.

What looks good in it? I hope that there is a bright side to this, because I'm thinking of deleting my memes folders when I get home.

also

Its to force everyone into using (((approved))) social media platforms.
You think FOSTA would ever be used against Goybook, Twitter, or Jewtube?

kek'd

read the thread
or do I have to go back thru and link everything?

Yeah, I somehow doubt either one of them would have dropkicked it into the reflecting pool

Kek

Don has so much pull he makes grills heil

Attached: 1469239158475-0.jpg (449x217 136.49 KB, 23.97K)

Rand fucking voted yea on the bill after all his bitching.

How can one man be surrounded by so many aryan qts?

The fuck are you even talking about?

I'll go through it. But I'm even more worried about the demoralizing effect on the base than even any of the terrible laws like Fix NICS and the Cloud Act.

Attached: a6ff6ae3572c2026a9287b61efd836be06d74ae7070f660ed35d422f9d598781.png (1280x720, 376.75K)

you sound like you are against trump. You must be a coal burning fag that wants to transition because you need a vagina and an ass to fit so much sperm spunking cock inside you

Really kikes? That's your game. Ransoms and hostages. We'll just kill you and be done with it how's that?

report and ignore, mods should do something about the blackpill shills and the "impeach DRUMPTH" fags

damn even plebbit is ready to give up? we better pack it in boys!

Attached: whatdidyoudolastmonth.jpg (1255x1249, 138.58K)

Look at them pushing that narrative. As if anyone needed further proof these are the kike fucks trying to push Holla Forums away from Trump. They have been sitting on it waiting.

(kike)

Attached: 1506643869536.jpg (399x400, 13.35K)

How is the weather on Tel-Aviv?

Proof? It appears as if he voted it down.

If you've been following the shilling on Holla Forums for the past week, and how every "e-celeb" has gone "I'M FINISHED WITH DRUMPF" over since inauguration, it's clear that they're trying over and over again to fragment the base.

This looks like it was the R and D swamp teaming up to stop Trump. They have enough votes to override a veto (archive.is/JYGy9), it didn't matter if Trump vetoed it or not.

And now a lot of people are pissed off (or feigning it) at Trump about this. This looks to me like a coordinated effort for the swamp to cause a lot of problems for Trump's base. Look how friendly the D and Rs in the swamp got for this bill. This whole thing was basically a lot of people who have a lot to lose because of Trump coming together to make him look like shit.

The only way to stop this is to find the 25 Republicans who voted for this and to make sure they aren't elected and they don't make it past their republican primaries.

reminder that liberals know you'll never switch sides and become a liberal, so their entire goal when engaging with you is to make sure you are demoralized and stay home when it's time to vote or talk politics with people

Don't be sycophantic, logically analyze what Trump does and says.

Donald Trump is not the end all be all, 2nd Hitler is. Even if he goes through with all of his promised changes we still need to deport or kill the shitskins because otherwise they outbreed whites with huge families supported by socialism.

THIS

fuck off nigger hotwheels has suffered enough already.

Attached: hi fellow white here.png (1122x721, 615.14K)

If that's the case then it looks like govtanons down there will be needing some more backup, and fast.

Looks like I misunderstood a bit. He voted yea on the motion for cloture on it, then no on the bill itself. He should have voted no on both, though.

govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/h127

Archive: archive.fo/ra0Tz

List of republicans:

AL Richard Shelby twitter.com/SenShelby
AK Lisa Murkowski twitter.com/LisaForSenate
AR John Boozman twitter.com/JohnBoozman
FL Marco Rubio twitter.com/marcorubio
GA John Isakson twitter.com/SenatorIsakson
IN Todd Young twitter.com/SenToddYoung
KS Jerry Moran twitter.com/JerryMoran
KS Pat Roberts twitter.com/SenPatRoberts
KY Mitch McConnell
ME Susan Collins twitter.com/SenatorCollins
MS Thad Cochran
MS Roger Wicker twitter.com/SenatorWicker
MO Roy Blunt twitter.com/RoyBlunt
NV Dean Heller twitter.com/SenDeanHeller
ND John Hoeven twitter.com/SenJohnHoeven
OH Rob Portman twitter.com/senrobportman
OK Jim Inhofe twitter.com/JimInhofe
SC Lindsey Graham twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC
SC Tim Scott twitter.com/SenatorTimScott
SD Mike Rounds twitter.com/SenatorRounds
SD John Thune twitter.com/SenJohnThune
TN Lamar Alexander twitter.com/SenAlexander
TX John Cornyn twitter.com/JohnCornyn
UT Orrin Hatch twitter.com/senorrinhatch
WV Shelley Capito twitter.com/SenCapito

Hello fellow former Drumf supporter

Attached: 61BZAJ1HxtL._SX355_.jpg (287x441 525.03 KB, 121.54K)

no excuse for not sticking to his guns and vetoing anyway. it takes as much effort either way and at least doesn't make him look like a fucking (((puppet)))

I don’t usually read their huge earmarked to hell bills. Is there any precedent for these particular money amounts?

At least pretend you're from around here

Attached: bait1.jpg (699x637, 42.84K)

>(((swamp people))) override the veto

reported, enjoy your ban on tel-aviv

WEW
Amazing to see Trump cuck out so completely. I'm just happy we can quit pretending that government was ever going to fix government.
LET IT ALL BURN. (((THEY))) WILL BE THE LORDS OF A SMOLDERING SHITHOLE

hello fed, reported

I wish I could be as optimistic as you user

You don't have a lift a finger. It will happen on its own. How else do you see these horrible policy decisions panning out?

This is business. As shit as it is for him and us, this is how Trump does business.
He gives a fig leaf in the form of giving everyone whatever the fuck they want. I hate this, I really do, but I see how he could do this shit just because he's a businessman. He wants to work with Congress instead of dismantling them and consolidating power in his hands as Emperor like he should be doing.
The one line that makes it make sense is his, "I'm never doing this shit again". This forces Congress to finally work with him and give him the upper hand in further deals. That's what this is.
I want this fucking world to burn already.

Attached: 4b874b7943854c1262d3d42a6be5bcc27436492eca0e9ab16a3d9803a6d84d3c.gif (500x375, 755.66K)

((( )))
If a giant asteroid was doomed to fall in the US, I would go to Mexico and if it's very big then In would go to Brazil.

The next Congress isn't going to work with him. Republicants are getting routed after betraying their voters for the last time.
I promise you, as a lifelong Republican, it's fucking over.

For those upset

Attached: d097b0d1428712a8a4b51d0db12ebbba4c759433b2b8978a137a5b1b402246d1.png (600x797, 730.08K)

This is good. Trump was only a turning point. A way to shift america to the right. If he's a weak "businessman" who negotiates with ZOG, he only further radicalizes his base to a direction WE want. If he does fight against the swamp, that's still going against the kike's plans. All in all, this is a no-lose scenario.

I don't have a dog in this spending bill fight, but it looks like business as usual in terms of spending taxpayer dollars on Israel. I'm not particularly upset over this particular bill because it's still better than the alternative would be if a kike shill like Hillary was in charge, but much more of this "business as usual" and the average person in his base IS going to fragment and die, because the average normalfag is trying to pay rent and Israel just got another cool 3 billion.
I hope Trump is doing something worthwhile with his time. He's has made some good plays from a very bad position, and it's likely that he still has more tricks up his sleeve.

I want to believe.

lol cuck, I suppose it is over for your neocon ass.

We wanted chaos. We got chaos.

if anyone really thinks Trump would crash his own plane with no survivors in this obvious manner, than I would like to point you to the door

I need to see this before I will believe it.

How is continuing the status quo “chaos”? How is that more chaotic than shutting the government down? You’re dumb

It’s hilarious how ridiculous the groupthink surrounding this situation is. Reddit lemmings suckling up to moderator teat for ebin points.

This.

Just take a long fucking look at this thread itself. No-one knows what to believe anymore. You think the opposition is any different?
You really think Trump would selfdestruct like this? You're dumb

imagine having a nose as hooked as yours

Sources?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/22/giddy-up-doj-admits-they-have-a-grand-jury-empaneled-in-fbi-and-doj-investigation/
I don't think the kikes have much time left. This may all just be a distraction.

AMNESTY DON
LOVES SANCTUARY CITIES, HATES THE WALL
lol Holla Forums got played

this was a major disappointment. I mean, he actually said he didn't read it. Major blackpill. Recovery is possible. Maybe he can do something in 6 months, but this was a major blow. They may treat him like a pushover after this.

user was no doubt banned for stating the truth. Any negative news about trump? Mods and shills are quick to highlight
Positive news about trump but with the potential for it not to go through and that being highlighted?
trumpcucks BTFO yet again. Bring on the "MUH SHILLBINGO REEEEE"(kike)

Checked. I also want to believe.

Hungary and Poland.

Commit suicide. It’s fucking over. Your zionist is exposed. You have absolutely no justification for this. National socialists are banned on sight here. People spamming amerimütt shit are allowed to keep posting. You can’t even type the word “ethnоnationalist,” because it’s word filtered. Only the_zionald shills can post here freely. All other speech is banned.

Fucking kill yourself.

Reminder that Jim is responsible for this.

HE'S ACTUALLY DONE IT, THE MADMAN SIGNED PLANNED PARENTHOOD, SANCTUARY CITIES AND NO WALL BILL

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977319371277156352

Well done you fucking retards, enjoy your war in Iran while paco fucks your girlfriend. You voted for this.

God fucking dammit!

You're retardedly obvious.
There are tons of posts lamenting the decision.
Can you stop being a heeb, please? This place would be much better if you and your compatriots were white. Please be white now, thank you.

Attached: 422b1290b6955996d9a980bd25cfef16faffb7d4cc0d821088effedce6403294.jpg (236x307, 15.23K)

Do you ever get tired of defending treason?

There are no posts lamenting the decision that are not from banned users. Blow your brains out, jewish paid shill. Holla Forums is not for reddit.

All actual Holla Forumsacks saw it coming.

I voted for the exact opposite, that's why I'm fucking pissed

I'm not defending anything. What happened is shit.
I'm asking you to stop being a Jew and instead be white. I think this world would be a much better place if your race didn't exist anymore and there were more of my race. So please be white instead of Jew. Thank you.

Attached: Haibane_Renmei_Artbook_zip-Artbook_Haibane_Renmei_Artbook_HR_6566.jpg (845x1200, 200.2K)

Haha, Trump played the establishment, the Army Corps is now going to build the wall because he's already declared the border a national security problem.

Do you think the extra 80 billion dollars in the defense budget will cover it?

Sounds more like he voted for something that Trump isn't. Which means he didn't vote for Trump.

No, because no matter how many threads you spam your lies in, they don't magically become true.

WOW, it's almost as if Americas goverment is controlled by kikes or something! I hate Trump now I should have voted for HIllary guys! Did you hear that? Trump met with jews!

Attached: George-Bush-and-Ariel-Sharon-April-14-2004-white-house-press-conference-e1460611363844.png (640x400 83.28 KB, 50.06K)

The border wall will no longer be under Border Patrol's oversight, but instead will become a DoD project and they don't have to appropriate anything new for it.

Don't worry, you'll be crying about it soon, perhaps taking all your time and energy. I can wait, because I happen to know exactly what's going on and it's going to cause incredible ass burn you lefty retard.

A sudden increase of tor posters huh

Attached: 1498346972-tomokote.png (796x597, 356.49K)

filtered

Yeah people have wised up to the botnet scheme. Tor's becoming extremely popular.

Tor is a botnet nigger

Attached: ab5d4c15cb8ffba1c166c36bcbc49a48812f31cbd19104bbd3921a6e1f849381.jpeg (675x534, 112.67K)

Surfing the open web's much more of a botnet. The NSA has my data either way, but Tor stops lefty democrat soyboy Silicon Valley retards from tracking me.

Oh great. Now any department
of the government can bar you from your weapons. Fucking wonderful.

Attached: 1434381101628.jpg (486x604, 42.29K)

You're a lefty democrat soyboy.
You us tor with the purpose of samefagging, you're as obvious as an elephant in room

Trump has higher levels of support now than when he won the election, soygoy. All the CTR shillposts you can muster on Reddit, this board, and cuck chan aren't actually affecting anything.

You're wasting your patron's money and I think they're starting to realize it.

I'd hate to be a Shareblue like you when SEIU comes knocking at 4am to bump you off because you know too much. Frankly you should be praying that you're one of the sealed indictments, it's preferable than being killed by your bosses before you can testify.

Hey, TOR poster, please stop being a lying kike now. I want you to instead be an honest white. I know you won't ask for a list of posts to discredit your claim that everyone against this decision is banned. Because you know it isn't true. I'm not banned, for example.
I don't want kikes in this world anymore, so please be white instead, thank you. I think you'd be much happier if you were white, too, so it's worth it, if you ask me.

Attached: b8b7aa9114c6a62fb2a276750b14955d4db39ed5d8e2e4b749c23254d46abfb6.png (800x600, 500.19K)

How can a kike become white?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, are you kidding? He cucked out on both the wall and gun control in form of bumpstocks. Even his twitterbot magapedes feel upset.

More likely drumpf's gun-grabbing ZOGbot squads, now that he's signed new gun seizure laws into effect. Not even gun purchase laws, he deliberately expanded laws for the seizure of firearms. If you own a gun and have a medical weed card feds can come to your door and take your guns thanks to Trump. No matter how the jew mods try to spin it, no matter how they try to claim we're all bots or shills for a candidate who lost an election two years ago, these are the undeniable facts.

Earlier today Tor was banned until tomorrow and our based new mod undid that bullshit already.

Clearly the glowdark types fear Tor but sadly they don't appear to be in control of the board any more.

Real white people have started covering their asses online you dumb piece of filth. When the kikes started censoring us we got the message - it's time for anonymous interaction.

They could all be posts from one person and it would make no difference it's all the same shit

Attached: 1389752066897.png (912x1094 47.92 KB, 41.72K)

You should go to sleep. It won't help the situation but you might feel better in the morning when you awaken from the Trump delusion.

Actually he's going to use the Army Corps of Engineers to build the wall. don't worry - you'll hear something official soon.

Wow, can I change my vote to Hillary now? Surely she'd have done a much better job on all the issues I care about than that mean old Drumpf. Where's my pussy hat?

Well, I'm not sure myself, but it would be swell. Having less kikes and more whites is always a plus, don't you think?
Maybe if he were to die, the idea of a dead kike could be considered white?

stop talking about a failed presidential candidate from two years ago

nice sticky

Filtered for being a Trump sycophant.

Remember she failed in 2004 as well. I will stop talking about her when she shuts up first.

Hillary's failures and corruption will be held up forever, in memes, publications, and the Federal record. She should be held up as an example of how corrupt and immoral the Democrats are.

Glad it bothers you shill.

Haha, yeah, better than some Democrat should win eh? Dumbshit.

Yeah, I can't fucking wait to hear about how the department of energy won't allow me to own a gun.

Attached: crimefighter.jpg (513x684, 196.34K)

Filtered.

Let's be real, nobody who voted for Trump is going to stay home on election day 2020. I'm pissed off at Trump for giving Chuck and Nancy a nice weekend but I'm still going to vote for him. Besides, we all know the real answer to all of this is erecting a set of gallows outside of Congress and making sure it is in constant need of fresh rope.

Is that a screenshot from reddit?

No, you misunderstand.
I would rather you be anonymous, in fact. I don't want you to post any identifying things online. This isn't the place for that.
I just want you to be white human instead of being a jew rat. So please make that change now, thank you.

Attached: 8e4e12fcbe0ab1ed89c300b2cd38ee7d074f417f1dc164ad1e367a381e0855cc.jpg (1012x750, 186.93K)

The wall is funded and will be built by the Army Corps of Engineers, just wait for the news.

Hopefully

The news will come this weekend, probably tomorrow, so another Passover will be ruined.

Pussy.

Nigger, fuck you. We have been waiting for the wall since inauguration day. The wait is over. The time for Trump to put up or shut up has come. He cucked out, there is no waiting. The wall isnt coming. At best, he will run for office again saying "those evil democrats didnt let me do it, vote me in again and my constituents so we can build a wall!" and even if he does get voted in again, he wont do it.

Face it, the only solution is violence.

Just wait goyim.

Attached: waiting.jpg (600x817, 190.02K)

Sure thing officer, tell me, should I sign up with Atomwaffen or what's the preferred false flagging group of Federal agents? Let's hold a torchlight rally for the media soon. Meet me on my discord.

DO NOT VOTE IN THE 2020 ELECTION

This.. He'll have my hatevote 2020. It will be Trump vs. Oprah. You want a nigger sheboon running the country again Holla Forums?

the filter feature is the best part of Holla Forums

Yes unironically everybody who voted for Trump last time will vote for Trump again. He's also polling higher than when he was elected, so expect even fewer DNC electoral votes than last time.

It's going to be a fucking blowout especially since Hillary can't keep her pussy flaps closed and is still busy alienating white people, the rust belt, and every single potential voter WHO THE DNC NEEDS next time.

You're finished.

You can't just copy and paste what they want you to shill. Man, you suck at this, and lack all subtlety.
You know, if you were white instead of being a jew, you would be better at a lot of things. Why don't you stop being an oven-dodging rat and instead be white? I think the world, and you, would be much happier that way. Thank you.

Attached: 8d45c8aec490d079101a3c0491c07d4438c43bf8a4726c681cfc86f462e18379.jpg (529x599, 52.44K)

I wish I had a time machine so I could leap forward and skip the next couple of weeks on Holla Forums, which I'm sure will be nothing but shit flinging from side to side, all across the board, until the dust settles and we regain some sense of normalcy.

It's one the few things I enjoy anymore, so it helps me get through the days.
That and Momoko.

This is no different from the muh airfield shitshow and shills like ITT are gonna just ignore actual legit info just to keep up their smoke and mirrors

Passover's tonight, the Jews are all busy shilling.

Look on Twitter, they're even busier there.

The jew always accuses of what he's guilty of himself.

The "dust will settle" when we get bored of laughing at you retards and let your mods run your 1984-tier board where anti-Trump posts are deleted and anons are banned. You've become a joke compared what this place has been immediately after the exodus.

DO NOT VOTE IN 2020

They cleaned up the well poisoners like you, and it's making you very salty.

Mods are currently based.

Your narcissistic garbage talk doesn't make you any better you fucking kike, GTFO off this board

Insane rambling of a mad cultist of Trump. When are you signing up to die for Israel in Iran? It's the based thing to do.

i.imgur.com/52C54vj.jpg

i.imgur.com/52C54vj.jpg

i.imgur.com/52C54vj.jpg

i.imgur.com/52C54vj.jpg

i.imgur.com/52C54vj.jpg

I'm too great to commit suicide, kill yourself kike

I'm not voting for that man again, user. He's proven himself a coward who didn't stand up to neocons and democrats when it really mattered. That, and all his pro-israel bullshit is nauseating. I'm just going to stock up on supplies and ammo, because it will be needed with all niggers, spics, and other third world subhumans tapdancing into the country.

Virtue signal: the post

Attached: hah.jpg (334x469, 16.17K)

What are you a tranny pretending to be a woman?
Hi brocke, now go fuck yourself

You switched VPN's just to repost the same shill? God you are low energy

I am disappointed to hear that Trump signed it, but perhaps will pan out.

Attached: Do Not Want.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Checked, and you've got some good taste there, user. My favorite idols are Shizuka Kudo and Oginomo Yoko, among others.
The Tor posters are going to continue to be really obnoxious, so let's find each other and try and brave the storm being comfy together.
If only you were white, you could tell the difference between race's posting styles.
You'd have a whole lot of other great abilities if you were white, so stop being a joke and instead be white, please.

Attached: pls rember.png (800x473, 20.07K)

Stop projecting, faggot

this

If this was High School, I would be bullying you.

English isn't your first language, huh? No, of course not.

Attached: Der Führer ist amüsiert.gif (328x198, 1.34M)

knowing his track record, very sure this will happen

kek

I miss Sage, the cutest bird in the world.

You tell me faggot, why didn't you kill yourself?

You got any other classics you would like to dust off and throw at me? Come on, rack that brain of yours and concoct something original. Try not to hurt yourself.

Take a look at this ban. Month long ban because Trump "can't override" the bill

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zd3wiv&s=9

Fuck off newfag

Attached: thatsaprettybigstrawman.jpg (361x449, 52.84K)

with you it should be tiny dick

REPEAT AFTER ME, DEATH TO ALL JEWS

DEATH TO ALL JEWS

in what way has anything in the past year+ been a win? america is in tatters in every way imaginable, socially, internationally, and with the trade wars, economically. TRUMP's the worst and most divisive president EVER.

Theory: Deep State threatened Donald Trump's life or the lives of his family after he fired McCabe at the FBI one day before his retirement last Friday. He got way in over his head and now he's betrayed us all to save his own skin

Attached: 2xhy[1].png (1270x895, 766.55K)

I'm not a shill and I stopped supporting Trump when he made the gun control tweet. I fail to see what good he has done once elected, and it's been over a year.

I think it is stupid that people are still being distracted with Trump-worship when the election is over, we can't control him, and there's (in my opinion) a real lack of indication that he was ever /ourguy/ to begin with. I think Holla Forums should be focused on redpilling normals, radicalizing patriotic whites, and encouraging whites to get armed and fit, and find young, beautiful-faced white women to have large families with. Why are we still supposed to be 100% on board with "MAGAMGAMGAGMAGMAGMA WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER HE'S GONNA SAVE THE WHITE RACE BY HIMSELF IT'S 4D CHESS XDDDDDDDDDD" and if we're not then we're kikes? The election is over, mods, get a grip.

that's almost what I was thinking, just like after the syria strike it was just such a complete opposite to what he ran on I couldn't think of a reasonable explanation. I don't think it's mccabe necessarily, but what if them threatening him has anything to do with the OIG report coming up?

Wow another (1) poster this is so strange isn't it guys? In this thread about Trump a dozen random people show up to post angry paragraphs about Trump

I guess I never noticed it before, but look how that sign is designed. “WHITE MEN AGAINST” is on poster board, I.e., permanent, while “TRUMP” is just on a piece of paper taped to the poster, so he can keep the board and just replace “TRUMP” with whatever he wants to shill against, as a (((white))) man. Absolutely disgusting kike.

Is “ineffective” the new shill term because saying “bump stocks are memes” is so obvious? Daily reminder that the “bump stock ban” is a ruse to come after all SEMI-AUTO raifus, since a semi-auto can be bumpfired without ANY stock.