3 more days until constant smug panther memes as it breaks milestone after milestone

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/black-panther-lesbian-romance-cut/
archive.fo/mmZYz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time to take a break.

Time to take a break from Holla Forums.

how does wakanda treat the gays?

What gays?

screenrant.com/black-panther-lesbian-romance-cut/

Based niggers killing off the gays. Why does Holla Forums hate them so much again?

Did someone actually pay you to make that awful Pepe and post this?

now this is memeing

because most niggers are faggots themselves

You mean down low niggas because being gay will get a nigga killed.

But 2 gay niggers were in the white house for 8 whole years, and even legally married. Surely it's not that much of a taboo anymore?

Archiving this thread tbh

Book mark it OP.
archive.fo/mmZYz

I bet it's actually even higher than that. Prison niggers are the gayest and most gang members have been to prison. The whole sagging your pants thing has been code for "I like getting fucked in the ass" for decades and even knowing this, because niggers keep going to prison and learning what that shit means, they still do it and don't stop other niggers from doing it.

Niggers are gay.

the producers aren't that dumb, they know blacks don't like that gay shit

Jesus Christ

maybe, who knows

i'm fairly convinced that the "Empire" show was all illusory hype. The CIA/Murdochs just flat out faked the ratings like they would an election.

Is hilarious just how quickly the ass fell out of "Empire", but like I said, I think it was all fake all along and it's the same with this. The "elites" want people arguing over stupid shit like this, they love it. They've turned entire governments into corrupt jokes over video games for fucks sake, they really don't care, if you can cause division somehow you will be called upon.

I thought this released last friday?