Squenix releases Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary roadmap, weeb wallets can (not) afford it

Squenix releases Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary roadmap, weeb wallets can (not) afford it

Those crazy fuckers. They are bringing ALL mainline Final Fantasy games to PS4 and PC next year.

The question is if this makes mad bank, and lets be honest it probably will, what will Nintendo do to follow suit? it is Zeldas as well next year right?

Other urls found in this thread:

vgleaks.com/
archive.is/X82bh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well yeah, that is how nintendo gets all the shekels, by reselling the same game.

Wasn't this just a rumor?

What, are we back in 2007?
Why? Why buy a fucking ROM? Are people this fucking stupid?
Okay, that might be neat if it's not stupid expensive. Roommate had the VHS's till he game them away to Kikewill before I could encode them to DVD.

Oh, and where's the fucking link/archive, faggot.

Was this site the first one's to break the news?
vgleaks.com/

Anyone know how accurate they are? Nobody commented on their articles except the final fantasy one.

Uh… OK?

2 and 3's translation are apparently the first official ones for the FC version.

3 differs quite a bit in places, though I'm not sure what the point for 2 is.

Are they going to release a 2D version of FF3 in english? I'm very OK with that.

But didnt 2 and 3 already get translated on the GBA and DS?

the only thing they got kinda right were the ps4 and xbox one leaks iirc. the rest of their shit's just info from other websites

Bravely Third when?

Are you fucking retarded? 2's had an english translation since the PSX and 3 the DS.

Hitler, next time read the thread before posting. I already brought this up.

Hitler's favorite Final Fantasy is NEIN and Tactics, which is almost Rosenbergian.

Only worth playing if it will run at 60 fps. Which it most likely won't. Might just as well emulate, if you didn't already.

So IX stays in its shitty mobile version and VIII stays in its shitty 15 fps version. Fan fucking tastic.
Emualtion is actually better in this case than anything.

Pfffhahahah.

WHOA, welcome to 2002 motherfuckers, the future is NOW.

So like turbo expensive plastic and paper? Ok for collectionfags I guess.

Shieet, mang, too bad I played both of them 10 times each already. Including on PC.
Holy fuck how exciting.

Again only worth bothering if shit runs at 60, otherwise might as well play on your movie station or fucking jewtube.

If it runs the same as the original it'll be fine. Really it doesn't matter though since it's turn-based.

Well it's not full on action game, but it is kinda real time. But if it does run just as good as the original, but not better, what is even the point?
Oh right, goyim will buy it. At least they could have bundle the DS sequel into it.

And people say the "entitled gamer" is just a myth.

Whoa there consumer-kun, back the fuck off.

People don't want to play a worse version of a game they already own? Say it isn't so!

(checked)
They seem about as credible as that K-pop site. Still funny to read though.

No. Its combat system "Active Dimension Battle" is nothing more that the tradition Active Time Battle but with the ability to freely move your character around plus a bit of automation via the Gambit system. ALL of the actual crunch of combat resolves in the exact fashion of a classic turned based JRPG.
The tl;dr of it is that FFXII is a turn-based RPG that tricks you in to thinking it's an action RPG.

No, it's a turn based RPG that abides MMO conventions. It's not an action RPG in the slightest.

That's what I said. It sorta pretends to be an action RPG but it's NOT one.

What?

can I have Crisis Core HD please

[CITATION NEEDED ASAP]

No, it doesn't. It just allows you to move around during combat. That doesn't make it an action RPG or mean it is mimicking an action RPG. It's a single player MMO.

Meanwhile back in the late 2000's.

No More Heroes and Under Defeat are justified because they're simply games that came out around the same time and ported to other popular consoles, especially the Dreamcast which I'm surprised survived into 2006 for that game to be released on it.

If you actually had played any MMO, you'd know that you can't automate your shit to THAT extent, unless it's Granado Espada or something.
FF12 is even less interactive.

12 is fun if you play it without gambits, but then you realize how shit the HP bloat was. Reduce it to between 10th and 1/4th of what it is normally and you'd have a well balanced game.

I'm guessing you mean their NES incarnations, since 2 has had translations since the PS1 and 3 had the DS version
and of course, fan translations exist for 2, 3, and 5 on their original systems

Shit is shit no matter how many times a second shit comes through

Good lord yes.

It's been on PC for years you know Just not officially

The FF12 HD release is going to have fucked up models if the FF10 one is anything to go by.

Why the fuck are there options between SNES, GBA and IOS instead of PSP ones?
The PSP release of FF4 has reworked higher resolution sprites instead of being shittily filtered.

This reminds me of that autist that thinks that Dark Souls is WRPG and keep denying that Fallout 1 and 2 had random encounters.

Maybe not. 12 used a lot fewer facial polygons than 10 did and relied more on textures.

Go back to your cinema station goy.

Will there be censorship? There was in PS3 version of Kingdom Hearts.

Tell me you're not that autist going on about muh 60fps menus

You still need to ask in CURRENT YEAR +1?

This board really has gone to total shit hasn't it?

Im pretty sure i played ff2 on ios quite a while ago.

What the fuck have you been smoking you fucking retard?

No, but FF8 100% consists of menus, so framerate doesn't matter in it.

Too many anons are desperate for their FF fix

Westernized FFXV just sold half of XIII. Glad i failed and hopefully the westernized 7 remake with ugly cloud will fail too.

you are just as bad

sagerino

So Crystal Chronicles on pc?
Also where is the source op?

archive.is/X82bh because OP is a massive faggot

Given how the PSP and mobile versions preform I wouldn't hold your breath for anything too amazing there.

?
Both worked great

The PSP version couldn't play any attack animation without the game slowing down. Something that only got fixed by fans much, much later. The IOS Versions is worse since the game would chug randomly, the general speed of everything felt off. and oddly enough attack animations were way too fast.

Only one I would pirate is zodiac age.

what???????????????????

see this goy knows better

For the PSP, someone made a patch that fixes that up.

Yeah I don't think so. If we were ALL autists maybe, but I think it'll be a remake port.

I think it'll bank on PC, because PC atm is starved for non-FPS-coverbased-teambased-shooters

I want to believe so fucking badly.

shit resolution for okami somehow works, cant really get along with HD remake

Never, after the dun goofed with the whole "ending changes for the western market" on Second

They only changed sidquest endings. Still bad.

Aw.

Onion Kids never EVER…

What is with Squeenix and faggots cucking themselves out to a level valvedrones would be dying of shame?

already miles better than XIII

I hate looking for decent gameplay in a jrpg.

Valkyrie Profile 2 has one the coolest battle systems in any RPG. It's part tick based 3d movement part 2d button rhythm fighter.

Don't get me wrong, VP was an amazing jrpg but I miss the Lunar battle system. You actually had to decide if you needed to move your guys if the boss was showing a tell that he was going to blast the middle of the arena with a big laser while trying to keep your guys close enough to buff and heal everyone.

You're a fucking idiot.

It refers strictly to the NES versions.

only good thing about this. Then again I can always just emulate it so eh
At least valvedrones can be good goys and play it

this was posted archive.is/X82bh

I'd like it to be true, user, but a single website that appears to be pulling shit out of its ass does not make it a fact.

Just emulate, faggot. Jesus. The only reason I'm interested is to have the good FFs (And three of the shite ones) all on one Vita card so I can finally stop wasting space on all the PSN classics versions.

C'mon son. I didn't buy either the GBA or PS1 versions. Goy. Pff. The only one I bought was the FF1 on PSP, and I bought it second hand because I was still sore about FM5 not getting localized. Think I paid like $5 for it, and it came complete with case and manual. Oh the days before (((they))) caught on to the PSP collector's market

No you are for not knowing what the fuck you're even talking about, FF8 isn't 60fps in any version but like FF7 the move selection menus in battle render at a higher framerate than the battle itself which you won't notice unless you're fucking autistic.

CRYSTAL CHRONICLES HD WITH STEAM SUPPORT FUCKING WHEN

Fucking faggots kys. If they release it on PC there's a good chance they'll remaster it insome way, as in better resolution for menus and sprites, like it should be.
If they don't then yeah, emulate it and stretch it to hell because who cares about aspect ratio and proper display. It's nice to have a CTR

Never ever :(

I wonder if there's something to do with the fact that they had to fudge the entire legal status of their dev team to make the game.

What about FF8?

8 and 9 are the best in the series and the least liked because they're not garbage

Or maybe they're least liked because 8 is turbo popular and 9 is outright garbage?

8 was disliked because it wasn't more 7. The same team worked on Chrono Cross and pulled the same approach. Which was met with similar reception.

9 was mostly a nostalgia nod toward the first eight games. Nothing else really stood out. Personally I enjoyed them all except for XIII onward.

YES FINALLY.

Boy it's nice that all those roms are coming to steam

How's 2010 treating you mate?

Because if it's not 60 fps, there is no difference between port and emulated version, dummy. And you can emulate NOW and for FREE.

8 was disliked because it was a poorly made piece of trash you turbo niggers. Too easy, level scaling, completely unlikeable characters except for the main character, the junction system while new was implemented extremely poorly, you can only change the names of 3 characters despite no voice acting, and in general the world was boring. Get some taste…

Chrono Cross is mostly the Xenogears team, not FF8. FF8 went on to make FFX.

This is MegaTen's big chance to remind the world that they are Final Fantasy's senior and superior. But of course they're totally blowing it.
Atlus truly has the most incompetent PR and marketing in the industry.

This, holy fuck. The price of freedom is steep enough.

But the remake of 7 actually looks good and has a good team behind it.

Nu-Cloud does look like a fag though.

Just being less acrobatic KH will be good enough.
If it's something like FF15, I couldn't give a shit.

If the rumors are true and Switch really does get a DaS trilogy, I think it would be best for the metroidvania/Classvania fans nintendo fans.

XV is good and VIIR will be too.

Nomura and nojima are complete hacks when left unrestrained.

Basically the game has 4 modes for Pro