A series of unfortunate events season 2

Get hyped

I really liked the first season

Me too I thought it was something new though I didn't read the novels.
=^_^=

They killed Cobie last season ;_;

I read the books but they were all so depressing. I like that this series is having a lighter mood

Go back to reddit you massive faggots. For fucks sake this is shit quality thread with the shitties reddit tier replies I have seen in a long while.

I thought they were children's books?

Put a finger in your anus and then directly into your nose and mouth tbqh.

how much have the kids aged?
this is going to be awkward as fuck

Should I watch this if I really liked the books and movie back in the day or no?

A resounding YES!

Bear in mind I was a kid

season 1 was mediocre af tbpfhiykwim. The only good thing about it was Cobie

You have to know that the kid actors are pretty bad.
They rush through their lines and have poor inflection.
Girl's cute though.

NPH is really carrying the show as Count Olaf, although often I feel like he's trying to hard to come off as intimidating, and actually ends up feeling less menacing than Jim Carrey did as Olaf.

*trying too hard
dammit

The brother and the sister act like the mother and the father. Its clear that these two can not be separated. So who and how are the kids are gonna find someone they like to fit in their chemistry? Are they gonna marry each other? cause I don't think anyone can replace their chemistry when they grow up.

Looks familiar

I liked how these very white children somehow have a poo in loo for an uncle and a nigger for an aunt.

looks like their grandma was a big coal burner
LOL

They aren't their actual family, just part of the same secret society their parents were in

well they're jewish so…