What games allow me to go super fast, like actual super fast...

What games allow me to go super fast, like actual super fast, give me something that gives me control over time and space and shit, let me move bullets, let me surprise enemies
No Sanic pls

SUPERHOT, although it's a bit of a meme game.

Define meme game

Kerbal Space Program. takes a while to accelerate but you can go really fast

I didn't ask for sonic because that's already a game everyone knows faggot, I need something different, I want to stop time.
I want Za Warduo!

It's a game that heavily relies on a single mechanic, although it's a cool one.
It's also been shilled to hell and back by youtubers.

Clearly Ballistics.

You're not allowed to like it there, but it actually allows you to go ridiculously fast if you get good with chain dashing.

Saints Row 4 and the Hell one are actually the best Flash games ever made.

He is literally the best super hero. He needs one.

Have you played Viewtiful Joe? You have the power to slow things down, speed yourself up and pose dramatically. The PS2 version also features Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

I remember the day it was Holla Forums's game of the month that had four or so discussion threads dedicated to it and it alone.

Fuck forgot pic.

dishonored has za warudo

Almost every vidya has the MC be faster than the enemy. The trouble comes from being able to control your character.

Timeshift, though it's a shit game that was ruined mid-development.

Zone of the Enders 2 if you count space-time compression.

do you want to go fast or do you want everyone else to go slow?

there is a difference. and to my knowledge there isn't much out there, if anything, that allows both

smh

It's been said but I'm going to reiterate Dishonored, because I really think that between Bend Time and Blink, it's exactly what you're looking for.

There's something pretty fun about stopping time mid-bullet, possessing the guy who shot the bullet and repositioning him, and then activating time again so that the bullet hits him instead.

Also, I think Prototype is pretty fun. There's none of the time bending super fast thing OP is talking about, but there's still super speed in the game.

maybe because it's a really shit game

get gud den :^)

Now this is pod-racing.