en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Communications_Commission
archive.is/T8MYF
archive.is/aE60I
youtube.com/channel/UCFHKWzA8O5FwGFWYpdoxlIg
dionn12345678910.deviantart.com/art/Why-are-companies-such-idiots-645094771
8ch.net/v/res/11404229.html
gjyyngii.deviantart.com/
youtube.com/user/gjyyngii
web.archive.org/web/20161207224456/https://steamcommunity.com/id/Owlakki/groups/
archive.is/IUG6S
archive.is/SiEc7
8ch.net/v/res/11411402.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eh, report him to Konami anyways, they'll issue a C&D, he'll cry foul butthurt and life will go on.

YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A MOD

is he making new textures or basing them off of old ones?

He's not clear on it. He says he drew new ones but also that he "edited together" ones as well.

Is that guy 13? He's extremely emotional.

He has a journal whining about how Konami snubbed him about how he couldn't buy the rights to a wolf character of theirs

If someone is dumb enough to pay for that they deserve to lose their money. What have you got against free market economics OP? Just be an intelligent consumer and not buy it.

he's a furry. age doesn't matter.

The free market isn't going to round up all the furries it can find and shoot them. It doesn't solve all the problems.

Based Konami not letting him have the best 3d games

I tried to check which N64 Castlevania he's modded but
It's in the title at least
Castlevania 64 is shit. Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness is the director's cut, and is less shit. It had a lot of cool ideas but was glitchy and unpolished. It was so unpolished using the expansion pak slowed the game down. I'd pay $20 for a fangame that takes it's good parts and makes a playable game out of it, but a texture pack is stupid.

Not sure why that made me laugh. Don't know what else I would have expected.

Why is it always furries?

Reminder that /furry/ is the third most popular board instead of Holla Forums that was cucked again or an actual good board like /kemono/ or /monster/

Because autism.

Have you gone to /furry/ recently? Bui has been spamming it nonstop for the better part of 2 weeks. It's a dead board and it's impossible to post.

is he literally 12?

It's being proxy spammed. Just take a look at it.

Why is /erp/ also being spammed?

Because nobody will yiff Bui's paws

Supposedly Bui was cucked out of some gay erp and decided to spam the board. No clue why /furry/'s been spammed as well but it's probably just sperging out.

Reminder that he's paying money for a VPN and a captcha solver service.

He is PAYING MONEY to shitpost because he got this assblasted

All I've seen so far is further confirmation that furrys should be burned alive.

And he's probably using autismbux to do it. Fucking waste of life.

But it is chock full of HD graphics made by hand user

Wow OP, you're also a furfaggot.

Reminded me of people saying vampires were 'UNDERREPRESENTED' in current Marvel comics.

This guy seems stupid enough that he would genuinely believe a hoax C&D email sent to him.

Then someone should do it.

why the fuck am I even laughing at this?
And was anything of value lost? Nah. Besides we have /monster/ doing it better and the furry community probably still doing it.

If i was Konami I would sell him the stupid wolf just for the lols.

I'll do it. Anyone have an official looking C&D copy/paste on hand?

Who says you even need something official looking?

I bet you if you say "We have no intention on pursuing the sale of our IP wolfman Cornell at this moment and you are to cease selling and distribution of your textures" that'd do it

There is no way this isn't one of you, possible an Aussie shitposting

Who cares, honestly.
There are people making others chummers pay hundred of bucks for literal recolos or even to "adopt" drawings.

I mean what the fuck is up with that, with adopts, what's the point?
It's a fucking picture, how am I "adopting it"?
What does that fucking mean.
Couldn't I just cut the picture and keep the thing I want to "adopt"?
OH NOES WATERMARKS!
So fucking what, you could pick a cheap drawing program, make a layer and literally copy the lines and recolor the fuck to whatever you want.
It's insane, really, a faggot selling a mod for 12 or 18 bucks isn't the most cringy shit I've ever seen anyway.

Yes, but if he doesn't buy it then it wouldn't work a second time
How does it look so far?

What's Cringy isn't so much he's selling his textures but the level of Autism that has gone into his rage

God Speed user, report on your progress

Pretty good I'd say

His fucking reaction is lulz worthy the sensible poster is entirely right about the EULA.

This will go down in flames

Isn't there a service where you can change the domain as well or does that cost money?

R8
Hello, I apologize in advance if english is not so good, it is not my first language

Currently we are pursuing possible legal actions for infringing on our copyrights of the Castlevania series and specifically the entry titled "Castlevania: Legacy Of Darkness".

While your support of the series is appreciated, along with your decidedly odd fascination with the "Cornell" character, it is recommended that you cease and desist prior to our company pursuing legal action.

The Castlevania brand is still used widely today, with no foreseeable conclusion to one of our flagship series with such titles as "Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2" and "CR Pachinko Akumajō Dracula".

Continued pursuit of our IP will open you up to a heavy fine. You will be given a week to remove this rather blatant copyright infringement.

Thank you for your time

That doesn't sound too official, give me a sec

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU SEND IT VIA EMAIL AND NOT FA

I am
I couldn't help but notice he put his gmail in the post

Remove the apologies, lhere's an actaul C&D email.

I'm literally retypgin this right now

Never apologize, it's the first rule of PR.

additionally, demand. do not ask.

Make demands, keep the stuff that'll piss him the fuck out, post it here first so our team of aces can make sure it's on tip top shape.

Okay, here's a slightly edited version of the C&D from
Expert mode: Include a paragraph afterwards as an advertisement for a Konami product (such as "such titles as "Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2" and "CR Pachinko Akumajō Dracula". in )

Dear Content Producer:

Konami Holdings Corporation (hereafter, "KONAMI") and/or its affiliates is the owner of some of the most famous trademarks in the video game industry, including Silent Hill®, CastleVania®, and Metal Gear Solid® trademarks. These trademarks are used to identify, advertise, and promote KONAMI products and activities. They are protected around the world under U.S. and international trademark law.

You are using KONAMI trademark(s) within the context of an unlicensed fan work hosted on furaffinity.net/. By doing so, you intentionally seek to attract Internet users to your fan project. This unauthorized use of KONAMI's intellectual property falsely suggests KONAMI's sponsorship or endorsement of your project. This practice infringes on KONAMI's exclusive and non-exhaustive property rights. Please note that KONAMI does not allow gratis nor for-profit fan work.

We demand that you immediately remove all KONAMI trademarks (including references to KONAMI trademarks elsewhere) from your meta tags, keywords, media, and other visible or concealed parts of your fan project that are connected to your website located at:
furaffinity.net/

Further legal action may be pursued if this situation is not immediately resolved.

Sincerely,
Konami Holdings Corporation

This.

I actually do have some background on this. Gimme a minute and I'll write a propper letter for you fam.

That's pretty good, but let's see what this guy has.

I don't even like Jewnami, but I think that'd be hilarious.

Damn. And just when I thought I might play some video games tonight.

It sounds too good to be true, but it doesn't hurt to try.

CEASE AND DESIST DEMAND
Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code
December, 7 2016

Dear Mr. or Mrs. Sotamusara:
This law firm represents KONAMI Holdings Corporation™. If you are represented by legal counsel, please direct this letter to your attorney immediately and have your attorney notify us of such representation.
We are writing to notify you that your unlawful monetization of CastleVania: Legacy of Darkness infringes upon our client’s exclusive copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby directed to
CEASE AND DESIST ALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
KONAMI Holdings Corporation™ is the owner of a copyright in various aspects of CastleVania™: Legacy of Darkness™ and the CastleVania™ franchise Under United States copyright law, KONAMI Holdings Corporation™’s copyrights have been in effect since the date that the CastleVania™ franchise was created. All copyrightable aspects of CastleVania™ are copyrighted under United States copyright law.
It has come to our attention that you have been unlawfully monetizing CastleVania™: Legacy of Darkness™. We have copies of your unlawful copies to preserve as evidence. Your actions constitute copyright infringement in violation of United States copyright laws. Under 17 U.S.C. 504, the consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and $30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement. If you continue to engage in copyright infringement after receiving this letter, your actions will be evidence of “willful infringement.”
We demand that you immediately (A) cease and desist your unlawful monetization and modification of CastleVania™: Legacy of Darkness™ and (B) provide us with prompt written assurance within ten (10) days that you will cease and desist from further infringement of KONAMI Holdings Corporation™’s copyrighted works.
If you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within this time period, KONAMI Holdings Corporation™ is entitled to use your failure to comply as evidence of “willful infringement” and seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your copyright infringement. In the event you fail to meet this demand, please be advised that KONAMI Holdings Corporation™ has asked us to communicate to you that it will contemplate pursuing all available legal remedies, including seeking monetary damages, injunctive relief, and an order that you pay court costs and attorney’s fees. Your liability and exposure under such legal action could be considerable.
Before taking these steps, however, my client wished to give you one opportunity to discontinue your illegal conduct by complying with this demand within ten (10) days. Accordingly, please sign and return the attached Agreement within ten (10) days to
INSERT HERE KONAMI'S CONTACT EMAIL

Sincerely,
Dr. James Russtling

Attached Document.

Copyright Infringement Settlement Agreement
I, _______, agree to immediately cease and desist all monetization and unlawful modification of CastleVania™: Legacy of Darkness™ in exchange for KONAMI Holdings Co. releasing any and all claims against me for copyright infringement. In the event this agreement is breached by me, KONAMI Holdings Co. will be entitled to costs and attorney’s fees in any action brought to enforce this agreement and shall be free to pursue all rights that KONAMI Holdings Co. had as of the date of this letter as if this letter had never been signed.
Signed:________
Dated:________

Do it.

Where do I sign up?
Will he pay me to gay yiff with him?
I'd do it cheap and post it all here.

Better yet. Put Mark's Email there.

I'm on the edge of my seat

Nobody cares about Bui. He'll only RP if you bully him with paws, and you can even do scat or vomit with it. Everyone knows he's a degenerate and what he is like.

Just hit him up on /furry/ or something, make a new thread not like it matters. He usually goes by Furret on everything

I saw what you did to his Jimmies
And please do it

So like this?
CEASE AND DESIST DEMAND
Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code
December, 7 2016
Dear Mr. or Mrs. Sotamusara:
This law firm represents KONAMI Holdings Corporation™. If you are represented by legal counsel, please direct this letter to your attorney immediately and have your attorney notify us of such representation.
We are writing to notify you that your unlawful monetization of CastleVania: Legacy of Darkness infringes upon our client’s exclusive copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby directed to
CEASE AND DESIST ALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
KONAMI Holdings Corporation™ is the owner of a copyright in various aspects of CastleVania™: Legacy of Darkness™ and the CastleVania™ franchise Under United States copyright law, KONAMI Holdings Corporation™’s copyrights have been in effect since the date that the CastleVania™ franchise was created. All copyrightable aspects of CastleVania™ are copyrighted under United States copyright law.
It has come to our attention that you have been unlawfully monetizing CastleVania™: Legacy of Darkness™. We have copies of your unlawful copies to preserve as evidence. Your actions constitute copyright infringement in violation of United States copyright laws. Under 17 U.S.C. 504, the consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and $30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement. If you continue to engage in copyright infringement after receiving this letter, your actions will be evidence of “willful infringement.”
We demand that you immediately (A) cease and desist your unlawful monetization and modification of CastleVania™: Legacy of Darkness™ and (B) provide us with prompt written assurance within ten (10) days that you will cease and desist from further infringement of KONAMI Holdings Corporation™’s copyrighted works.
If you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within this time period, KONAMI Holdings Corporation™ is entitled to use your failure to comply as evidence of “willful infringement” and seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your copyright infringement. In the event you fail to meet this demand, please be advised that KONAMI Holdings Corporation™ has asked us to communicate to you that it will contemplate pursuing all available legal remedies, including seeking monetary damages, injunctive relief, and an order that you pay court costs and attorney’s fees. Your liability and exposure under such legal action could be considerable.
Before taking these steps, however, my client wished to give you one opportunity to discontinue your illegal conduct by complying with this demand within ten (10) days. Accordingly, please sign and return the attached Agreement within ten (10) days to
(Should I put in the false email or a real one?)

Sincerely,
Dr. Yamada Hiroshima
Attached Document.
Copyright Infringement Settlement Agreement
I, ___, agree to immediately cease and desist all monetization and unlawful modification of CastleVania™: Legacy of Darkness™ in exchange for KONAMI Holdings Co. releasing any and all claims against me for copyright infringement. In the event this agreement is breached by me, KONAMI Holdings Co. will be entitled to costs and attorney’s fees in any action brought to enforce this agreement and shall be free to pursue all rights that KONAMI Holdings Co. had as of the date of this letter as if this letter had never been signed.
Signed:____
Dated:____

Put either your email or Mark's, and make sure Mark is in on the prank.
A sticky for bullying furries would be great.

Sounds like fun.

Think he'll fall for it?

Or you could just remove the attached document and the line that says
If you don't want to use an e-mail.

Or just hit in Mark's email or something.

He won't stand a chance.

Any way to skillfully add more ways to induce rage? I wouldn't want to destroy how real it looks though.

yes

I don't see why not. I literally just used a template I have on one of my books.

I'm actually studying to do this for a living

hopefully someone saves his reactions cause he has privated hid account

I'll do it

How would we get Mark in on the plan though?>>11405299
This sounds like it'd be fun too

Reminder if you haven't played a Castlevania 64 do so tonight to celebrate

wew

what if he doesn't read it until tomorrow ;_;

Maybe put in the email you sent
That way you can see what he sent you
Or use Mark's, Mark might show us

We could just report shit to let Mark know

would you please sign my petition?

This is some good old fashioned trolling, just like the good old days. Godspeed.

According to his profile his FB name is Dion Koitsu or something like that

That's not a real name

what the hell does Mark have to do with this?

Would the engine even know what the fuck to do with such giant textures to begin with? The rom itself is only something like 10 meg in size.

It's been sent, will post results

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

What email did you put?

I didnt think so but thought it would be nice to know

I'm guessing you're not familiar with emulation.

It'll work in an emulator that can offload rendering to the GPU, which many do to achieve higher resolutions, texture filtering, etc.
Obviously it could never run on real hardware or under accurate emulation.

Good man, please let us know if you hear back

People wanted to chuck Mark's email there

The N64 Castlevania games are my favorite Castlevania titles and it hurts me that furries are always attracted to Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness because the Werewolf.

Furries have an extra part of their brain, a mutation of course, called the mary sue furblongata. It causes them to constantly mary sue themselves into whatever game they are playing.

Dr. Adolph's recommended treatment for this is a full clip of steel jacketed bullets at point blank range and or a lethal dose of toxic gas.

It kinda feels like its just you trying to shill your own mod here furfaggot

nofunz detected

I've never played it, is the werewolf supposed to be hot or something?

NOFUNZ DETECTED

He's not suppose to be, but furries find everything with hair and animal features hot.

No but Furries and 75% of Holla Forums suffer a problem where they want to fuck things that had no intentions of being fucked

Furfaggotry: not even once.

fudd detected

From his petition

kek, good job Seymor

"My dream is a world without jews."
~ Seymour Butts, 2015

Seymour sounds like a pretty cool guy

From what I remember the protag is a werewolf. He usually looks human but can power up into a wolfy mode for extra damage. He goes to fuck Dracula's shit up because he wants to be cured.
The game has at least 3 more characters, and the story is different every time. If you tried to 100% it you'd be playing as a regular dude much longer than you would a werewolf.

Did our hero get caught?

From what I heard it actually done by a furry who followed that old Holla Forums pic on how to make "Crystals"

Oh fucking hell.

Faggot post a webm

Never gets old.

What the fuck is this post?

His email has "93"

So no, he's probably 23, 24. Far old enough to know better.

What even IS this
furaffinity.net/view/21798224

This is why I come to H8chan. Why didn't I read this thread sooner?

Which one of you did this?

It's from a year ago

This is the official response he got from Konami because he wanted to buy the rights to the wolf character from Lords of Darkness

Good thing I posted the picture

What I want to know is why anyone is this dedicated to such a shitty game.

U ARE A FAG OF GOATS

Was castlevania 64 a good game?

It was… It was pretty bad.
It was playable, sort of a guilty pleasure, but overall pretty awful.

I thought there was more. Thank fuck.

Oh I didn't notice the 1 year ago on the Seymor Butts thing. Still I know one of you guys did it.

It is once you get use to the controls. The N64 games are the only ones to do a correct 3D adaptions for castlevania

It has a magazine, faggot.

Furry Autism

It has one it doesn't take them.

yeah and this baby has one too, it still takes clips.

/k/ please calm down

Beautiful. You better make a thread when he replies.

I can hardly wait…

He said it HAS a magazine, retard.

Where the fuck do you think the ammunition goes when you unload a stripper clip into it? They don't just rattle around loose inside, only to magically jump into place when you rack the bolt.

Let them be, it's the only fun they can have

iirc one of the first or the first furry con was advertised in a gay magazine

His justification of why he should be paid is stupid. Just because someone spend a lot of time making something doesn't mean it is worth shit.
Though what if you think of texture packs for games like after market mods for cars. 3rd party companies sell everything from bigger spoilers and mufflers to replacement parts for cars that are no longer manufactured by the auto company. You wouldn't expect that after market grill, spoiler, and rims to be free.

Castlevania 64 is shit, Legacy of Darkness is the less shit director's cut. Play that instead.
It's got really good ideas, and the level design is nice, but it's a bit clunky. It's worth emulating, but don't expect a hidden gem.

Of course, the whole Furry thing is just a continuation of the slippery slop homosexuality was at the forefront of when the Furry shit started

Pretty sure by their own admission and survey conducted by themselves, majority of furries are fags

i laughed

H-hey d-did y-you h-hear b-back y-yet

I really want to see how Konami reacts to this guy. Shit will be hilarious.

Fags appropriated furry culture and perverted it.

Really? That's terrible!

The bigger push for monetization of furry things is really pissing me off. One of the few not complete shit artists recently stuck all their animations behind a patreon.
Thank god for the japanese furries.

Gotta love how social justice has overshadowed furfags as public enemy number 1 so much that nobody even cares that OP and quite a few people in here evidently have a FA account.

A ton 3d artists did too. Patreon really seems like the best money making fad on right now.

Thing is I wouldn't really even have a problem tossing a few bucks their way locking everything behind it though, is just kind of a shitty thing to do, it seems less like a passion project at that point.

yeah because if it wasn't for fags society ,as a whole, wouldn't be trying to shove you into the oven where you deserve to be

Well, distinctly speaking faggots generally bring along with them a certain type of cancer, and this goes for all variety of faggots, not just gay faggots.

Fuck off furfag, you'd fuck your dog either way.

Well they do it because it works, furries are fucking thirsty

Thirsty enough to pay for my new drawing pad and art supplies

vocaroo.com/i/s1NqwRjsLZyK
I should have read heros as Heeee-rohs

Well when you see all these people with mediocre skills making 3k+ a month, and the more popular ones like 30k+ a month…

Yeah you're wrong, go fuck your dog or something.

So did she realize her son was a furry or something?

Haven't been laughing this much in a long time. You sure this isn't just someone baiting? Reality sure is stranger than fiction.

no, shes just laughing at how ridiculous furrys are.

And just because something puts a $12 tag on a shit job doesn't mean anyone will buy it.

The system balances itself.

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

kek

I've witnessed indians get paid twice as much after removing the background of a single picture.

And furfags wonder why we hate them so much…

You can bet other furries are laughing at him too. He's like some sorta furfag of furfags

Glad to see someone provided the right shit instead of copy pasting a trademark email like a retard.

In the early days of the fandom there was a raw between the nonsexual furs and the sexual ones. The sexual ones called themselves (who were almost exclusively gay men) 'the burnt furs.' I don't know anything else other that they drove out all the Christians and won pretty much total control in the fandom by the 90's.

Is it Stonetear? What's he doing out and about? The furfag should be in prison.

damn he gave it away with that one but everything else is impeccably well-done shitposting. at least, i think it is

Why do you have a furraffinity account OP?

Wew

That's not how you spell oven.

Who gives a shit

Godspeed you magnificent lawfags

any updates yet?

I'm having a mellow. lingering feeling of deja vu from this conversation.

*raises paw*
u-um…. let's just all get along, alright? ^^'

*nuzzles u*

Fursonally, I agree

*Unsheathes katana. It's on fire. Don't Lose
Your Way plays in the background*

Anyone who disagrees will feel the sting of my blade!

Jews caused fags tho.

u-um.. Fluffles-san, you don't have to =^^=
i'm sure they are all nice people
your katana is so sturdy and strong though~

You gonna yiff or what?

This.
Here, I brought the ice cream.

p-please don't look!
*blushes*

Guys the role playing is funny but please stop soon or new onlookers may get the wrong idea about this thread.

BEEP BEEP HERE'S THE FURFAG PATROL

You like it when I look don't you pup~~~~

Gonna assume no reply to the email yet?

B-but… my body… is only for Fluffles-san… >_<
*blushes and runs away*

No it's pretty funny imagining bearded fat men typing out those posts

Two worst case scenarios

A) He was surprising wise enough to know that it was fake as that his best option was to ignore it

B) It worked too well and he has abandon his online profiles and possibly quitting the Internet.

That's some tasty ice cream. Bet you want to take long, wet licks of it don't you? Feel it sliding down your throat.

You say that as if b isn't one of the better outcomes

Fluffy-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan… ;-;

youtube.com/watch?v=wsp3Ws4nacE

Everyone in this thread needs to be gassed ASAP

I'm voting B. Or the option of it never happened and this is all a ruse.

It's called a joke you no fun faggots

Send in the rabbits!

If we consider how greatly he has sinned against the masses in the course of the centuries, how he has squeezed and sucked the blood again and again; if furthermore, we consider how the people gradually learned to hate him for this, and ended up by regarding his existence as nothing but punishment of Heaven for the other peoples, we can understand how hard this shift must be for the furry.

If someone , were to say, bite the bullet and buy the game, then reupload it for all to mock, would that be more good than bad?

You can call your cancer a joke, but in the end you still have cancer and it's eating you alive while you "ironically" parade it around.

Dude's doing payments through his fucking paypal, meaning he probably emails you the files. If he isn't reacting to the C&D, assuming it was sent, then I highly doubt they'd be sent in time for this thread

Textures take up a lot of space, also

kill your self

Settle down faggot, not everything needs to be serious business all the time.

Moot was a faggot, but he was right when he said, "Ironic shitposting is just shitposting."

Solid… Gear?

Look at this thread, it's mostly shitposting anyway, who gives a shit?

I think that guy legitimately has autism.

Autism…?

go ERP on /furry/, you faggot.

Look at the IDs you fucking retard, was I one of the ones doing it? Holy shit you're braindead

GAS THE CHUS RACE WAR NOW

Go back to 4chan, faggot.

Both /furry/ and /erp/ are currently being spammed by some faggot and their lazy mods haven't done shit, so the furfags are currently drifting through the other boards.

and yet you're the one quoting moot, good job

I'm sure he does. I'm autistic myself and I know how our fucked up brains think think first hand. He probably played this game as a kid and grew to like the werewolf character before even learning what a furry or sex was. (Also from first hand experience, for some reason we are fucking obsessed with wolves and dragons). From the way he types hes probably lower functionally than me and I consider myself mid-functioning at best. I kinda feel bad for him.

At peak, Bui's spam is 10 posts per minute. You can't keep up with it. Even a post every minute is enough to keep things messy when there isn't an active mod team 24/7

Every time I see Furry community it seems like they are most cancerous thing to ever touched the earth.

Selling rights to imaginary character with like 2 artworks, now paid mods, everything while bitching they deserve this money and being a fucking furry.

Yes, Snake, Autism. It is a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts. A term that originated in the early 20th century, originally with reference to a condition in which fantasy dominates over reality and regarded as a symptom of schizophrenia and other disorders.

There are at least two other furry boards that I know of, so why don't they go to one of them?
Why are they getting spammed anyway, infighting or something else?

I'm not the retarded shitposter tho'.

Nobody would yiff Bui with paws and he got kicked out of the Discord group, so he used his VPN and bought a captcha solver service to spam.

Yes he is this autistic. This is the third time he's spammed /furry/, and god knows how many other boards since we came here

I know how you feel b-brother

Holy shit, this. DA is full of this cancerous "adoptable" culture. Do people not understand what IP is anymore?

Because Wolves and dragons are awesome. Duh!

But seriously, from our youth, we are taught how powerful and cool those animals are in one way or another. They are scary, powerful monsters in one way or another, and wolves are like… hardcore dogs and shit.

Probably why autistic people love Dinosaurs and trains. They are concepts taught to children that open them to the world beyond their homes. "WHoa! These giant monsters used to live on our planet!? Whoa, these humungous metal machines go all over the place and carry tons of stuff!? that's coool!

Train is a powerful concept indeed.

Autism, Snake. It's a kind of neurological disorder that affects the way the human brain develops - what's called a developmental disorder. People with autism often show it in different ways, but the common traits are underdeveloped social skills and an extreme focus on one subject, often to the point of obsession. This can lead to neglect in other areas of life, like having small circles of friends - or no friends at all - or placing too much emphasis on fiction such as video games or television.

H-hey! Snake, what are you trying to say? I really don't understand you sometimes . . .

Anyway, one other negative effect of the kind of obsession autism can bring on is a lack of personal hygiene or basic living functions like preparing food and managing finances - not exactly glamorous, but you asked. The condition isn't all bad, though. While autism can negatively affect someone's life, there have been historic and contemporary figures who have successful careers and contributions to society in spite of, or even because of, the differences in their brains compared to the rest of the population.

. . . Based on what we know, anyway. You know how it is: everybody's got some kind of disorder these days. Sadly, not much is known about how autism occurs or how to go about treating it; given that many people with autism - or its related disorders, such as Asperger's Syndrome - lead relatively normal lives, there's also debate about whether or not it's "curable" in the first place. Right now all we know is that it's hereditary, and the major traits I mentioned earlier. You can give me a call if you want to discuss neuroscience further, okay? I was never much good at it in school, but it's a fascinating field of study.

Just another disorder huh? It does seem scarier than any disorders I've encountered before…

Otacon…How do you know so much about this stuff?

SOLID

GEAR?

W-well, I, uh . . . I like being informed on current issues, Snake. That's all there is to it, really. Like I said, it's a hobby of mine, and you asked about it.

I mean, I could talk about what it's like porting something from C+ to Java if you'd prefer to hear that, and I'm sure you could talk for hours about how to clean an M16 properly. Different people just have different interests, that's all.

Well? Did he respond?

Is it legal? Not really.
Is OP a fag? Definitely.

Yeah, but Otacon, knowing how to clean an M16 properly is part of the job. Do they pay you to watch Japanese animes?

. . .

Otacon, are you autistic? There's nothing wrong if you are, we are still a team.

His profile hasn't updated, neither has the page. I'd assume he hasn't read the email since nobody has posted his response

Trains are pretty cool tho tbh

Keep going you glorious niggers

Snake, don't be ridiculous! First of all, the plural of "anime" is still "anime," like sheep. Secondly, I live on Shadow Moses almost year-round, so in a way I do get paid to watch anime in my off hours, if you count room and board as payment.

Besides, do you mean to tell me all you ever think about is the mission, or your job? You never think about the people you've met or political ideologies clashing, leading to so much death and war? You never think about lunatics like Psycho Mantis? I know you're cold, Snake, but nobody's that cold. With everything you've been through, you can't just live your life as one job after another.

He responded twice, will post when I get home

You're obviously not autistic enough

You don't know what it's like out there, one wrong move and it's lights out, I have to keep my mind focused on the mission at all times.

Not all of us have time to sit back and watch cartoon girls prance around in their underwear. . .

Besides you still haven't answered my question. . .

Otacon confirmed for autistic

Added bonus he has no idea what he's talking about

He posted something about it to DeviantArt

dionn12345678910.deviantart.com/art/Konami-strikes-an-all-time-low-649934057

I can't wait

First comment
also check em

And I fucking thought this thread was great before.

I like where we're going

Man, slap me silly for saging.
This thread turned out alright.

Oh man this better be a fucking ruse

He's almost incapable of typing anything if you read his other posts. Like on his deviant art.

It's threads like these that keep me coming back here.

Just read the post about him showing the C&D, nobody can be this stupid to not understand what fucking copyright is, right?

right?

>[email protected]/* */

He is stupid enough to jack off to cartoon animals, so it isn't that much of a leap

Jesus nigger, why? Diminishing returns are even more clear on old 3D games where models have double-digit polycounts.

Holy fuck, this isnt the first texture pack he has tried to charge for.

Wait what?

I don't honestly think his textures are in 4K

I think he just replaced a bunch of textures and runs the game in a 4K resolution and says they're "4K textures".

Then again he said the pack was above 1 gigabyte in size so he might have just resized all of the textures to that size pointlessly and made it so just the textures are 4 times the size of the entire game.

Check his uploads, he's also selling a Mario 64 texture pack and even was trying to charge for a 3DS background.

I hope you're not lying user, because this thread can't get any more hilarious

Does he expect people to buy this?

>[email protected]/* */
This is great.

Probably, yeah. Even then, higher-quality textures gat even worse diminishing returns even earlier on early 3D models.

Jesus christ

He made Mario 64 look all dull and colorless, judging from that screenshot, Mario sticks out like a sore thumb. Amazing.

HA HA HA

>[email protected]/* */

>[email protected]/* */

Who would even want their game to look like that?

What the fuck have I started?

The fire, brother.

You found us a new lolcow to be milked for precious JULLAAAAYYY.

>[email protected]/* */

SOMEONE DO A NINTENDO EMAIL

Nah mang, that'd be too fishy coming right off the heels of this one. Just the one Konami email will do.

Don't rush it boyo, a good cow is milked over time and not all at once.

He's got to be spooked into oblivion by now

Okay how about this; Wait till he takes down the Castlevania stuff, the wait a week or two before sending a nintendo email

The very best comes out on accident
Just ask your dad

Someone alter the form letter and sent one from [email protected]/* */

Holy shit, this is just too good. And this fuckers spelling is abhorrent, there is no excuse in the age where browsers have a fucking spell check installed or easily added.

He's a fag too.

Just noticed his SM64 one is with Skyrim textures

dionn12345678910.deviantart.com/art/Mario-64-with-skyrim-textures-wip-648646382

It's in the name.

Guess what part of the house this could be in.

We're gonna need deeper quicksands.

Mistakes into miracles!

Okay if he charges for this one; you can legitimately report this to ZeniMax Media and they'll send a real cease and desist

Oh this is just too good.

Guess what I will be doing tonight

Wait for it to sink in, that way there will be more cocks.

Something could be done about what's in pic 2, what do you think? What if the author of said model came to claim it back?

Wait till he puts a dollar sign on it before sending a report

This guy is:
1. retarded
2. autistic
3. pretending
4. both 1 and 2 are true

Hasn't he already?
Or is it a different pack?

If this guy would get into actual legal trouble he would go to jail.

Will do, might just prepare the mail

THIS GOLDMINE NEEDS TO BE MOVED TO /COW/

Judging by pic related, I'm pretty sure it's the same one

I don't think he;d bother with all this modeling shit if he weren't really autistic, so I think pretending is off the table as of right now.

He hasn't put a price tag on the skyrim texture pack

It is? then go for it. I can't really tell because they look like shit

wat

His arm looks similar to mine.

This guy needs a visit from the RWDS.

You've never been sucked off in a back alley? I see that nigga with a straw and I scream "my colors!" even before he start sucking.

Sounds like a job for Nintendo's Intellectual Property Protection Commissar, Kensuke Sekuhara. Maybe he heard about the Dionn case while golfing with Dr Hiroshima.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

And then you realize he's atleast 23, considering his fursona has 1993 tattooed on its arm.
We have a legit autist on our hands.

I just hope he responds with angry screams, and will not just delete errything and lay low

It won't matter, the amount of info we know about him is growing. Deleting everything won't change shit

Guys, I just remembered I have a DA account.
What should I say?

He looks more attractive than I thought he would be, and I don't mean that as a compliment.

All three of those are gems.

Ask him if he has autism.

What, you've never pulled an entire park to show off before?

Basementdwelling retarded illiterate furry autist that still lives with his mom confirmed.

This just keeps getting better and better

Make up a bullshit story about you got an email for your Metal Gear Solid: Portable Op's texture pack from them and had to stop when you got a notice from lawyers

Nah m8, I'm not that cool. What's sad is that I immediately got what he was trying to say.

I see it, I see it!

not intricate enough

I can't be arsed to, I'm working on something for the Uni. Besides, he'd be suspicious that I don't have anything posted on my DA account.

This is beyond retarded, holy shit.

Took me a minute to notice it, you fuck

Say that you had to take all of it down or else they would take you to court.

6/10

Yeah but it wouldn't be funny if he won't make empty threats or beg for mercy. If he just stopped what he was doing and started ignoring us, we'd lose interest really quick

CRYSTALLIZED AUTISM

Is that one of the Neopets he's holding?

And that's all the good stuff I could find on his Deviant Art, now to wipe my hardrive.

Disregard this, didn't see the image name.

His poor parents, we know he at least has a mother. I can't imagine what she has to deal with in this kind of situation, given by the stains on the mattress and the lack of a sheet all I can imagine is that nighttime 'incidents' are still common.

That's funny. I just ran a face test to check for any other pic's of him, 0 results. What I did notice though, other than the fact the search engine labeled him as female lol is that he was Hispanic. And what do we see in a picture of his house?

Hold the fuck up, this is based on those Worlds avatar models who are still lurking on that forsaken map?

I am literally laughing out loud right now.

This is golden.
MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

Send him another Cease and Desist letter

Actually, that looks familiar. Can't believe there's cosplay of this guy's game even before it's out.

Oh fuck that might be funny. It will blow our cover after a while but we should find everylittle thing he's done and send a c/d for it. In each one we will say they are a friend of the last man who sent the c/d and told them about this.

remove dey

Oh boy, it just gets better and better.
Post his response if he ever does

my advice is to take out the mention of pachinko, or at least spell it poorly. Gotta make this fag think you're on his level, and that's a pretty big drop

Tone back the spelling error a little bit, it's a little too over-the-top right now. Also, you should make it #fuckonami so you get those sweet obese cuckman references. Fags like him love that dude.

(checked)

Not hang in there sexy tiger

This. Just a little too many

hugs all the way buddy
i know exactly what your going throu i tried to create something too ;_;
i was making a skin pack for Metal Gear: Portable Ops on psp and I got lots of support from ppl here and then THAT FUCKIGN KONAMI ASSHOLES SAID I WAS A CRIMINAL A THIEF! I WAS CREATING SOMETHING BEUTIFUL AND THEY JUST STOMPED ALL OVER MY DREAMS BECUZ ALL THEY CARE IS ABVOUT IS MOENY AND PANCHIKOS
FUCK KONAMI

im sorry i had to get it off my chest ._. i they sent pretty much the same email and this img really triggered that hidden rage inside of me again i had to delet my entire account then and now all i have is this alt i m still scarred to go back to playign on my psp…

hang in there, sexy tiger ;*

#fuckonami

Can anybody post some retarded sexy smiley face so I can stick it next to "sexy tiger"?

;3

OwO

\(*w*)/

;^*

meant for

I think removing sexy is better. It's far too fucking obvious with it's inclusion.

c:

also use "Pachincos"

How about pachinkcos?

*notices bulge*

:^)

better

Ex furfag here, let me try:

hugs all the way buddy

i know exactly what your going thru i tried to create something too :ccc

i was making a skin pack for metalgear: portable ops on psp and I got lots of support from ppl here and then THAT FUCKIGN KONAMI ASSHOLES SAID I WAS A CRIMINAL A THIEF! I WAS CREATING SOMETHING COMPELTLY LEGAL AND THEY JUST STOMPED ALL OVER IT BECUZ ALL THEY CARE IS ABOUT IS MOENY AND PAHCINKOS!!!! >:ccc

FUCK KONAMI >:O

im sorry i had to get it off my chest ._. i they sent pretty much the same email and this im really tigered that hidden rage inside of me again i had to delete my entire account then and now all i have is this alt i m still scarred to go back to playign on my psp…

hang in there, sexy tiger ccccccc:

#fuconami

agreed

I love that game enough to spell it correctly AND NEVER USE ABBREVIATIONS!!!!!!1!!1!!1

same goes for #fuconami I'm pretty sure they pay special attention to spelling their hashtags correctly

A true hero.

The real autist here is you.

I'm in character, asshole
I tried playing it, hands cramped up after the tutorial

It's decent if you play it on the PC with full control over the button layout.

OKAY FAGGOTS HERES OUR BATTLEPLAN

We wait to see how this turns out. We'll watch him to see if he realizes the Konami C&D is fake. When he figures out he's been trolled and has a hissy fit, then you legitimately report him to all relevant copyright holders (Nintendo, Zenimax, Konami).

Ideally, he'll think he's still being trolled and tell the lawyers to fuck off

That might just work, I like it

I don't know which one of you faggots is it, but you're a degenerate

guilty as charged. I made that in HS and filled it with the most degenerate fetish I could imagine that wasn't furry

That would be the most fortunate circumstance, but remember, he'll only be in real trouble if he starts asking money for it. Like said earlier in this thread, it would be better to wait.

And an idiot.
It's one thing for a random guy to appear out of nowhere and say he's experienced something very similar.
But for someone else whom he's never seen or heard of to agree with that stranger is just fucking retarded.

Did you not read the OP? He said he's charging 9$ for it right now and more later when he's added more to it.

He's also already started charging for the Mario 64 texture pack. He says "if you're interested PM me"

I wonder what would happen if you asked if you had to download it twice, like once on your phone and again on your computer. I'm curious to see if he'd charge you twice.

So, did you got any e-mails so far?

It would require for me to have no God in my hearth. We are literally wanting to get someone pay fine or whatever.

But I will still do it because he is still profiting from Konami work and he supports paid mods. I just won't wait until he realizes he is being trolled.

Someone post way to report him to Konami and whatever.

I'm pretty sure getting bethesda to send him a C&D over the Mario 64 mod would be easier since they're really litigation happy now

If he does decide to pay the fine. Just send him the Holla Forums donation link and report him to actually Konami

fuck I'm a dumbass. I can't believe that didn't cross my mind.

That's called extortion and fraud. Both of which are way more illegal

I guess you're right.

Lets just keep on the keks then.

And?

Well to be honest the least thing we want is him being able to demand either user or Holla Forums.

last*

It's extremely common for random faggots on deviantart to post shit like that whether they know the person or not

I called nintendo support and told them.
What do now?

>[email protected]/* */

Getting him first trolled just for him to not realize his C&D order from company he has nothing to do with him would be the one ultimate troll.

Do we spam Bethesda?

He's using Skyrim textures, so it is a company he has something to do with.

If he sees too much shit going on at once, even a retarded furfag such as him would probably get suspicious/sense something is awry.. Sometimes the best tricks are the longest ;) Have patience, user, he's probably gone to tell his parents the news.. Let's just see what happens now.

Well I don't think anything is actually going to come of it since they told me "Ma'am calm down, this is the Wii U hardware support line please use our website to…" and then they hung up.

holy fuck

If I were on some sort of Call Center I'd treat every guy as Ma'am and every girl as Sir

Is this an attempt at damage control I see?

Nothing to C&D. all his assets are original. No different than selling decals that only work on an N^$. You don't need a license to sell a 3rd party, independent add-on.

You forgot the "basicly did this on nothing with no donations or, support." He wants to fucking get voice actors as well.

You can't make profit out of a mod without the original publisher's concent.

That's the exact same thing that led Bethesda to paid mods to begin with.

Yeah, free DLC service that you have to pay $12 to get

Why is it that the most degenerate furries have the worst fucking computers? There's one guy I knew in high school (graduated last year) who couldn't run games past fucking Warcraft 3.
Also, why is his computer so shit if he has a smartphone modern enough to have a 1440p screen? That's, like, an S6 at the oldest.
How the fuck is that a good thing.
Ideas are dime a fucking dozen, I want him to show evidence of it working on a fucking N64.
U wot

What the fuck am I reading?
Why is he listing everything he'd done again?
One whole gigabyte of images for an N64 game nobody cared about.

I can't handle the club right now

You have an IV drip as well?

wtf, yes you can retard. You think the people making the floormats that only fit on your 1997 Toyota Civic got permission to make a "mod"?

The Bethesda thing only applies because it's in the EULA in the mod editor. That's why if use OpenCS, the Bethesda loses the ability to steal your mod.

I'm pretty certain that Konami's EULA on the game specifically prohibits using the game to make a profit. With OpenCS the only way you could sell something with it is if you didn't distribute Morrowind's assets, nor used their intellectual property. Like you couldn't make a "Morrowind high res texture pack" and sell it without Bethesda cracking down on it.

Here he's doing the same thing with a Castlevania game. Even just putting "Castlevania" in the title is a big nono from a legal perspective.

That's not even mentioning how he's also modded Mario 64 and sold a texture pack for that, and said he used Skyrim textures in it.

I think he means he's doing Konami a service by making free dlc for them, even though they get none of the profit.

Cars are not media, fam.
As media is concerned you have three general areas
Piracy and bootlegging
Parody and satire
Being the user.

Now for something to fall under the grey category you'll need to make signigicant transformative changes to the core of the produce. Even when the retex is a transformative change as of itself it is not yet considered as a significant change on the core of the game; considering that both the story as well as the gameplay is exactly the same.

If he were to drasticly change the game, to basicly make his own game using the engine (as long as the engine isn't copyrighted) that would be a completely different thing.

Also you need a licence to release comercial products on consoles.

Which I bet you he has not.

I have no idea if he's breaking down or trying to prove that all his work is actually worth something.

To be fair I doubt you need to do this with the N64 any longer. Since Nintendo's patents on it expired. It's why people have created unlicensed peripherals and clone consoles that use almost the exact same parts.

The latter

I think he's shocked he's not entitled to get money for something just because he spent time on it.

As long as the art is 100% his in a copyright sense, it's legally okay. Don't blame me, blame the kikes that wrote laws that let some furry faggot try to sell texturepacks for games nobody plays.

Both are products sold to the user.
Either it breaks the law or it doesn't. There is no precedent that would even suggest this is illegal.

This is more legal than selling an Action Replay with a code for games on it, since texture packs are products for the game instead of the console and unlike the gameshark code, has no licensed code inside.

Try to C&D him and he might get scared him to take down his shitty texture pack but legally, he's very very safe.

Did you not read the rest of the thread? People sent him a fake C&D and he started talking about how he wants to fight Konami about it. Claiming they have no rights to the game

YES

Fucking chamber dodging furkike

FUCK

Beautiful. Now you gotta shit him up.

Since he's such a faggot I wonder if he's also behind the spambot on /furry/

GODDAMNIT
I know someone on /furry/ is responsible for this.

Guys, he's just simply retarded. Usually I feel good about laughing at egoistic cunts who aren't retarded, or supreme edgy gentlemen, but this is just a retarded guy who so far, did not harm anybody. It's funny how autistic he is, but I can't laugh.

Time for a purge

TO THE REPORT STATIONS, PLAN A FAILED

WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKING NOFUN FAGGOTS DID THIS

he really doesn't understand a thing about IP, copyright or anything at all, does he?

FUCKING FURRIES

We get that you feel sympathy because you also have autism but don't ruin the fun for everyone else

FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOTS RUINED LATER VERSIONS OF THE BOSTON SALT PARTY

Allright, thread is over. It was a good laugh everyone.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Let the end begin.
Good thing he did done that after these:

Lets record his next posts for future generations.

Quick! Shitpost the thread into 404!

THIS FURFAG IS AMONG US RIGHT NOW

SHOW YOURSELF

Let's check his favourites, these are the people who browse Holla Forums with us and tell us that we have shit taste in something

Holla Forums confirmed

Whoever this is, needs to fucking kill themselves right now.

Back off bitch, I'm not the faggot who ratted this thread out.

So the NO FUN fags are actual fags.

Honestly, I'm guessing that this guy made a fake DA as well.

It is.
yiffyukeboi.deviantart.com/journal/Eat-shit-8-v-faggots-649977381
archive.is/qd5jG

At least we have a new target now

no way

This. The DOTR comes early for him.

top wew lad. Thanks for ruining our fun faggot.

CHLORINE LEAK WHEN?

wew

aw

Welp, let's get the doxxing process going, then.

Gay, pride, ponies, furry, cartoon porn.
yep he is one of us.

AAAAAHHHHHHH

MARK
WE NEED YOU RIGHT FUCKING NOW

FUCK HIS SHIT UP
FUCK HIM NOW

No, it's a throw away. Slim chance of actually digging up anything.

I really, unironicly, no joke hope this nigger dies a painful death.
But since I'm a good person I'll let KeK decide his fate.

If it's real, well he's a faggot.
If it's bait to get us to do shit to /furry/, there is no reason to do so as the board is being bombarded by spambots and is basically dead. As all furries should be.

Time to go after a few /furry/ faggots then, better rev up those persecution complexes

Okay, wanna see more autistic stuff?

You have to shout for Kek user.

KEK SAVE US FROM FAGGOTS

Alas, the fun has ended with this motherfucker.
I wonder if that "hard work" actually looks alright, because usually when people do HQHD666*1080p projects for old games things simply don't work out.

Oh shit

He has spoken. May we forever be saved from faggots who remove fun.

I was thinking a false flag too. I know anti-GG still lurks here even though that whole show is over and ayyteam said their goal was to make every board on this site hate each other.

We convinced him he is getting C&D order using fucking gmail.
kek

HE'S STILL GOING

IS THERE STILL HOPE? IS HE GONNA COME AFTER THE INTERNET HATE MACHINE?

OH SHIT, HE'S GETTING THE CYBERPOLICE AFTER US

I really hope he starts sueing random furaffinity users.

So he thinks someone from furryaffinity and Holla Forums started a konami C&D letter against him…

Funs not over yet. 8ch vs Cyber Police and Cyber Lawyers now

PLAN B

Alright, reporting to Konami, Bethesda, Nintendo. It'll be the last thing we do.

Anything but them

Someone should send him an email pretending to be a cyber lawyer offering their services in cyber court.

GOOD JOB, FAGGOT YOU GOT THE FURFAG TO SUE YOU AS COLLATERAL DAMAGE

I never thought I will tell it to furry but:
DO IT FAGGOT

DO IT user

Well he's half right.
Furries fuck with furries.
Eat shit duncan and samael.

What does he think this is? The UK?

WELCOME TO Holla Forums DIONN YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT

Doesn't he know that if he sues his enemies, they win?

Well I'm a racial minority so good luck with that.

Great, let him try to sue some random furry.
He'll surely be autistic enough to include details about his texture pack in the case and will attract Konami's attention to the case, which could result in actual action being taken against him.

this guy…

alas, I hope he'll get a real CnD from Bethshitsda or someone soon, and responds to them in the same tone as he did to our Dr Hiroshima

and to the faggotron who told him he was brought to a ruse cruise: fuck you

This turned out to be better than expected.

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

I am far too drunk to help, but I want you faggots to squeeze every last bit of laughs out of him

DAMNIT

Press the button, reportanons. Let Konami, Nintendo, and Bethesda know what he's doing so they'll give it to him for real.

Even if the law is technically on this furfag's side, that won't stop law firms from clawing up his asshole and ripping him apart from inside first.

He probably created it just to shit on the thread.

yiffyukeboi.deviantart.com/journal/Eat-shit-8-v-faggots-649977381

His account is striked out already.

furaffinity.net/user/drcuddlebug/ is the guy who this pro modder fellow thinks "started all this."

You see, the cult of Kek has bases on the egyptian empire. As I identify myself as a Kekist I also identify myself as an ancient egyptian.
And since Kek says cyber harrasment is a divine mandate, sueing me (or anyone that follows the Kekian truth) is racist and oppressive.

Remember, we wuz kangs.

He probably spent five minutes making the profile, filling it with shit to make it seem legit, then posted it there. Further proof it's a ruse.

Too late faggot. We already have all your shit.

memed to death.

Well he deactivated account 10 seconds after your post.

Ok someone post mails and links to his work.
I am not touching this fur site.

>furaffinity.net/user/drcuddlebug/ is the guy who this pro modder fellow thinks "started all this."
Any way we can use this information to get even more laughs out of this?

We already have his face so if we can find a kikebook account or something we've already won.

It'd mean making accounts for (ugh) Furaffinity, but would it make the fire rise?

For what purpose?
I just don't want paid mods and furries.

WE WAZ KANGS AND SHEIT

If you can contact the guy he's blaming, you could potentially start a fight.

He responded to the user who made the very :3 upset message.

I'm pretty sure that random furry is OP. The guy he linked on DA is the same guy who commented on his screenshots in OP.

How about we take down Furaffinity altogether? It's been far too long since this blight have plagued the internet.

IS IT TIME TO CLOSE THE POOL AGAIN?

ALL SIGNS POINT TO YES

We'll close more than just the pool.

Honestly, half of /furry/ and half of FA's users already want that but FA is too big to fall. I'm not sure what could be schemed to be effective against it, really.

I don't think we're meant to close the pool, guys. Kek is trying to tell us something.

THE GENE POOL!

He may be saying that we might want to get other boards in on it to help.

Now you're thinking with power.

NINTENDO POWER!

hfurknight's still going.

Name them. You can't even spell Reinhardt Schneider right.

THE FIRE RISES

Holla Forums and Holla Forums, the greatest allies

Falling is a broad definition. You could induce infighting, which would be easy, considering that furries fucking hate one another. You could spread rumors about administration doing something with collected information like stealing fursonas for their upcoming movie project (furfags are indeed dumb enough to fall for that), or just outright being not furfags all. What is important is that we spread them around the internet, since they hold no individual power

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF OUR PLAN?

archive.is/hZvyF
archive.is/vQPL2
Someone is salty.

OF COURSHE!

I have an FA. These people can't understand there are self aware furfags who can point and laugh.

Of course, I planned for some cunt to rat us out in the beginning.
It happened to some furry artist and it'll happen again. Furries always snitch.

Now we post porn and talk in cypher.

WHAT'S THE NEST STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

This guy's probably as autistic as the modder

I think he's just trying to mess with us. You know, pretending to be a faggot to draw ire because shitposting is the only thing that brings him joy in life.

Pfft. Now instead of fake C&Ds we just send real reports to the copyright holders.

Oh shit is dat sum tex murphy?

Can some mod check if someone here posted in /furry/? We need to bully this nigger.

Crashing this site…

It's always time

Being a faggot ironicly is still being a massive fucking faggot.

He's really desperate.

The best allies.

Nigga Dragoneer has run the site incompetently and picked poor choice of staff that leads to the leaks and hacks we hear about all the time. If they could be convinced their porn hub isn't a mess, they would've left a long time ago.
btw I'm not discouraging attempts, just that it would really take a lot of time, dedication, and planning to really disgust fags off of them.
Maybe you could try making it seem cool to just move to general social media shit like Faceberg or Twatter and get their porn fix from e621 and shit.

Already done, now we wait

As the most staunch defender of Castlevania 64 on this site, he must be stopped

holy fuck check the original autist's page. He's getting the FCC on us

How the flying fuck do you know what is going on in there, and how are all the main guys named.
Are you a spy sent by /furry/?

nigger, that's Ripper

JUST

To be fair Dragoneer is a big lolcow who has an ED article

Does he even know what the FCC does?

The fuck is the FCC?

The Ripper. I've been meaning to download it.

HOLY SHIT IT GETS BETTER

Oh shit guys, we're getting shut down!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Communications_Commission

Anyone happen to know the email to contact Konami to inform it about the autist? Here's Nintendo's and Bethesda's if anyone needs it.

[email protected]
[email protected]

I'll see you guys in prison

Oh shit, I'm sorry…
I memed too hard.

Hey man it's been awhile since I played them. The characters look similar

Good thing the servers are on Japan then.

Nah. FA is really infamous in a lot of circles they interact with. /furry/ is shit due to spam and just generic porn dumps, but their cringe topics were nice.

The greatest thread on 8ch in a while, and I am too drunk to enjoy it.
I just hope I will remember it in the morning
Сука Блядь

Furry Cyber Cecurity

This day just keeps on giving.

How high of an opinion does this fucker have of himself that he thinks a federal agency is going to stop whatever they're doing just because a handful of faggots are having a giggle taking the piss out of an autist?

oh hey a friend of mine sent me this this morning

Holy shit, he's going to get himself fucked big time. I love it.

Who is this furaffinity fag he keeps on referencing. His ex-boyfriend?

I'm going to flag all of his videos. Will post a list soon

Fucking 10/10.

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? I AM THE REAL KONAMI!

Little did he know I'm every single UID in this thread

So he is going to report his own mod to konami?

Let's just convince him that we're that other guy and get them to fight.

He's the guy with the owl avatar in the OP posts. Honestly a pretty cool dude tbh

He's the guy who initially told him "hey, you might get sued" in the original post. Check the username in the OP images

Any dissent is hate to him. He's the lowest form of autist

Prove it, faggot. Post pachinko mine benis

I hope this never ends

How does one steal or pirate their own work?
Do they send themselves to prison?
Do they make themselves their bitch?
Do they fuck heir own ass in the shower?

Hue. What's the post limit on threads these days by the way? We're pushing 650 now.

Come on m8

Well, he is a furfag, he'll find a way.

Should be 750 still.

Suspicious question, user

You dun goof'd.

If I recall correctly it's 300 on Holla Forums.

700 or 750. Can't remember which one. If we want to keep this wild ride going we should make another soon.

Go to bed Owlakki

I'm sure he's been doing that for awhile

Shame on me, I mixed post limit with bump limit.

Wouldn't it be funny if the guy that sent him the C&D was actually a Konami exec doing it for the lulz?

I couldn't remember if it had been changed recently or not m8.

I thought furfags were to go around 2010
I thought it would be over soon

archive.is/T8MYF

archive.is/aE60I - new archive

You realize that a portion of /furry/ is here right now laughing at the same shit, right?

Jokes on you I want furries round up in the gas chambers! The streets should remain clean!

Well he's not wrong

what?

YOU ARE NOW THE PACHINKO!

Anyone dig for this GJYYNGII fellow?

Do not try to make it seem like you're with us, /furry/fag сукаs, блядь. One of you is who ratted us out, пидоры сука нахуй, your board days are numbered

Holy shit, this is a quality thread, it's been a long time

hey konami, total exec here we should give that kojima guy the metal gear license I mean it would really piss him off to make another solid gear

Is this the part where we actually report him to Konami now? There's gotta be an endgame to this at some point.

youtube.com/channel/UCFHKWzA8O5FwGFWYpdoxlIg
His channel

dionn12345678910.deviantart.com/art/Why-are-companies-such-idiots-645094771
Previous trouble that he has had with youtube. Forget about the /furry/ vendetta (it's probably a false flag from some salty goon, /furry/ makes fun of other furries all the time) and focus on getting the last laugh

I wish I knew how to screen cap.

>You have been reported to konami for a direct violation of impersonation of company, cyber bullying on this site 8ch.net/v/res/11404229.html

as well ignoring copyright and, laws reguarding forgery wich will lead

furaffinity.net/user/drcuddlebug/

HE SPOKE THE THIRTEEN TRUE NAMES OF KONAMI AND WAS FREED FROM HIS PACT, WE HAVE NO POWER OVER HIM NOW!

From my FA page.

We need to keep digging deeper. If someone's been fucking with him before then we need to bring that shit back to the surface.

Just look up Snipping tool in your start menu you fuck.

checked

Also a deviant apparently and a furfag. Has a judentube channel as well from the looks of it.
gjyyngii.deviantart.com/
youtube.com/user/gjyyngii

This is the part where HE starts reporting random furfags on FA to Konami, it's even better.

HOLY FUCK

Why do you even have a FA account.

Or is it the last attempt of /furry/ to secure it's right to existence?
Although it does seem like the kind of thing a goon would do.
Fucking goons

Holy fuck, if it's actually you, that's hilarious.

There's a furry in this very room
He could be you!
He could be me!
He could even be

SOMEONE ARCHIVE HIS VIDEOS RIGHT NOW BEFORE HE TAKES THEM DOWN

tremendous!

It's like we don't even have to do anything, just a little nudge in the right direction and he fucks himself right up

HOLY FUCKING SHIT M8

Read the name.

Implying he understands the law and IP ownership enough to have obtained a license to use their product for his own financial gain.

PrtScr, faggot

Is it?

It would be glorious if Konami just went like "well they're not wrong." and copypasted the C&D letter?

web.archive.org/web/20161207224456/https://steamcommunity.com/id/Owlakki/groups/

Hello Owlakki

Mark. Always expect jews to ruin fun things.

Why are they forgetting Briana Wu? Do they not care at all about transgender rights?

HEY FURFAG I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS
GUESS WHAT
ALL OF US ARE RUSSIANS
WE DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR LAWS
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
ИДИ НАХУЙ СУКА БЛЯДЬ
СМЕРТЬ ШЕРСТЕБЛЯДЯМ

(Checked)
THIS IS WHY WE HAVE STEAM GROUPS
TO OUT THE NEWFAGS

Soo… Who's going to send them a FCC denial of concern email from Yahoo?

kek

In other news:
4chan is down

HAHAHAHAHHA HE CHOSE TO FIGHT BACK
THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING

Are they coming here?

oh no they killed 4chan, he was my favorite character

YES

Go on, I want to see what happens next.

Archive this shit

So we rustled some furry's jimmies, reported an innocent person to Konami (which by the way Cuddlebug you could sue him back for defamation) and killed 4chan.

Best day.

Whoever you are Foxxy you're actually doing a good job of extracting some extra asshurt from him.

archive.is/IUG6S

THREAD IS REACHING THE REPLY LIMIT, GET READY FOR PART 2

He's calling Trump on us. Oh no!

ne

Those numbers are saying something.

I CAN'T WAIT

Who ever mentioned 4chan to him? Did he seriously click the links here and think that this was 4chan?
**I don't know where to laugh or cry.""

Oh no he's going to sign up now

What if Foxxyuke is Damures?

we need some drawfag to immortalize this shit for all to see

It is going to be great

What if Foxxyuke is Cuddlebug?

This drama has 8 parts!

What the fuck happened to my spoiler tags

GET OUT FURRY

archive.is/SiEc7
I'm starting to think this Foxxyuke isn't from fullchan

Foxxyuke x Cuddlebug OTP

you did ''' not **

This is very offensive. How could you people do this. He is simply minding his own business and expressing love for his favorite games. All of you should apologize.

He is, you retard. How else would he find out.

Any time someone says *chan, they clearly meant 4chan. I prefer using imageboard so this feels bad to say.

muffled screaming about bullies in the distance

Someone post a screenshot of this and tell them Hitoshi literally came to scold us. See if he believes it

Yeah but I was sure I didn't

Where else could he come from? He made the dA account today just to tell the dude about this thread. How would he have found the thread?

Who will make new bread?

You say that as this place isn't infested with redditors and 4faggots

Also

8ch.net/v/res/11411402.html

NEW THREAD

We're already dealing with shills and goons trying to derail threads, especially the GamerGate threads, so it would not surprise me in the slightest that one of them was lurking with intent to sabotage. They're doing a pretty bad job of it though, this shit is hilarious.

Guy you are defending makes texture packs, the most basic version of mods because he cannot find himself a job. He is charging 18$ for something everyone here could do.
kek

Thanks for the new thread user.

Come on now

This fucking guy

I couldn't resist

Benis