Assassins creed 3 for free goys

So yeah, i didn't saw a thread on Holla Forums on this for watever reason, im not used to make threads or to shill shit but for those who dont know, today on the 7 you will be able to grab for free Asscreed 3 on uplay.

Ubisoft its making their 30years party so they give away a bunch of free games, blood dragon plus asscred 3 its the only good looking thing to grab from it, you can even grab it even if you dont have an account, just make one and you still can get the game.

club.ubisoft.com/fr-FR/ubi30

I know i know dammit, but its for free, i have no idea if the game is good or not, but whit this free shit the multiplayer will be alive again so maybe we can do shit on it i dont know.

i dont know what the hell to play anymore, im just freaking sad and down and i will be playing this whit a friend maybe so please no bully

So you DO need an account

Yes we still need to have an account on ubisoft poor atemtp to copycat steam, they have been doing this for their games since brotherhood i think

what a shame
i already own them all

Why waste the time?

No, no and fucking no.

also 3 is one of the worst ass creeds so giving it away for free is like saying "let us prove to you how shitty our company really is" you can get it for $3 or less at any game store its so terrible, I ended up with 3 copies which I've disbanded of 2 of them now luckily. They didn't give away brotherhood or 2 which is albeit older its much, much better in terms of gameplay and story and fuck, even MC likeability. I can see why they didn't give away back fag because they can still profit off of sales of it and it's carbon copy rogue.
Syndicate is too new but is absolutely awful, worse than Unity and probably on par with Watch Dogs 2 in terms of story / character quality, like it's just very very pandering to people who don't give a fuck about video games in the first place.
pretty much a spit in the face to consumers for not giving brotherhood or 2 imo. Fuck even revelations, even fucking liberation with the black lady protag would of been better.

Come back when they're offering to pay me for installing their garbage. Free is still too expensive for Uplay.

Blood Dragon is decent though.

You're a faggot OP. Tell Ubisoft to fire your dumb ass.

Marketers pls, you have been actively trying to market uplay here since the STEEP beta and nobody is biting. The term 'Ubishit' exists for a well earned reason.

I understand you are just doing your job but it will not take here. You are wasting your time. The brand well is poisoned.

Eating shit is also free.

AC3 for free is still a ripoff. what a fucking piece of shit that game was.

Game's shit anyway but you're better off pirating it unless you're a moralfag.

And isn't this the worst in the series?

Blood dragon is good, doesn't change the fact that uplay is still garbage and should be avoided at all cost, even free.

It's time to evaluate your life choices OP.

well this just gives a moralfag an excuse to pirate it. then they dont have to deal with uplay. so its good news for them too i guess.

What's the point of getting an account for shit when we all pirate anyways

No Syndicate is with Unity being the 2nd worst

So what? uplay is still there,

For what purpose?

Ass Creed 4? That's much better. Not much assassinating but I do love myself some sea pirates adventure.

It's a comfy block-to-win simulator.

Blood dragon sure is a piece of shit. Why the fuck do you faggots praise it so much? It's just far cry 3 with a coat of paint.

yeah? maybe all far cry 3 needed was a coat of wacky and fun paint.

They forgot about the fun paint though.

How do you actually get 3, I only have an option t get Blood Dragon.

You can't get ass creed yet, you'll have to wait a couple of days.
Or direct your ass to the nearest pirate bay.

Why bother wasting space with UPlay when I can get the game for free anyway? I'd also assume that UPlay would make it harder to repack and have the game take up more space on top of that.

The sea shanties were fantastic though. They're so catchy that I find myself randomly singing them while doing work and it's a pleasant way to kill some time. Holla Forumsea shanties when?

I couldn't finish Ass Creed 3 back in the day when I pirated it, why would I want to try that abortion of a game again?

fug

Templars are the good guys

Fuck off.

Asscreed 3 is fucking garbage, and I mean it's REALLY bad.