END ANIMAL CRUELTY

We need to support a ban on kosher and halal slaughter. Not only is it the humane thing to do, but this campaign will divide the left, among the diversity advocates and animal rights activists.

Footage of kosher slaughter here:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSvWrkedwyo

Oy vey goyim! We can't abuse animals anymore? Antisemite!

Make sure you support a ban on the sale, production, AND IMPORTATION of kosher and halal meats.

Attached: Poland to vote on law limiting kosher slaughter prompting Jewish backlash.png (1275x1650 1.39 MB, 165.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peta.org/features/agriprocessors/
youtube.com/watch?v=3oeQGtu6cRs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captive_bolt_pistol
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-is-offering-farmers-over-500-for-every-wolf-they-kill-1.5896143
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kike free 1st post. In another note, this is something notha user said a while ago. Pushing the left FROM the left. I fucking love it. Next? Saying metal music is racist.

This is really effective as seen in Poland.

Attached: No Pain Only Peace.gif (500x213, 474.61K)

Cool. Got any stats on how many kikes have left Poland since the ban?
Link please.

Urging right-wingers to tamper with halal food is only of the typical jewish tricks used to defile nationalism. It has been used by various controlled opposition groups like Britain First and the sleeper agent Stephanie Bannister of Australia's "One Nation" to destroy her party's election prospects.
Anyone who thinks that a ban on desert slaughter methods would cause kikes or muslims to leave the country is beyond naive.(USER WAS BANNED FOR STUPIDITY)

No one suggested that, faggot.

it's economic damage, you retard
the whole reason halal and kosher exist is to keep the money flowing within the ethnic group

also, check the captcha I just got

Attached: download (3).png (327x135, 14.04K)

Got any stats on that?

REMOVE HALAL REMOVE KOSHER

oy vey if you don't pander to shitskins your defiling nationalism.

Your poster sucks because it doesn't explain why halal and kosher slaughter are cruel tbh

What would you do then?

He explained exactly what he would change in his post.

How would you format it? What information would you add? Pictures? You guys are both fags. Make some quick example with the oekaki instead of criticizing endlessly without offering anything constructive like jews.

It looks pretty good to me as is OP, but of course there's always room for improvement. This is definitely something worth pushing, leftists are all about animal rights (which shouldn't be a left/right thing anyway but that's a whole different conversation about how the modern "right" has gone far astray) and pushing a wedge between animal activists and Muslims/Jews is a worthy angle. Not necessarily revolutionary but it hasn't seen as much action as it should. Ignore those fags, they're just shitposting or, worst case, shills intentionally trying to frustrate anyone pushing productive IRL action to prevent it. Either way, they need to try harder.

Listen, you stupid nigger, it is constructive to point out that something essential is missing from the poster. Kill yourself.

since you lack creativity, 'kosher slaughter involves slicing open the neck of the animal, causing it to bleed out in a painful agonizing death'. [similar statistic to halal] 'It's time to respect the life lost for our consumption.'

There ya go, something constructive. I agree, that would be good stuff to add but it may be difficult to fit into the visually simple format in OP's first picture. If you shove in too much text then most folks won't take the time to read through it unless it hooks them visually somehow.

>stop semitic ritual animal slaughter
Easy. Just add
NEVER KOSHER
to your products and services.
Millions of people already do.
:^)

It's a sin for a christian to eat an offering to another god, and halal & kosher is a sacrifice. Possibly an angle to explore too.
I'll eat fucken anything, heathen mang

Come on. It's not even hard.

Attached: stobit.png (1275x1650, 178.25K)

Just an FYI: most muzzies will tranquilize livestock before slaughter, but Jews are forbidden from doing so. You still need to include Halal slaughter so they don't just say oy vey anti-semite to shut you down, like if you tried banning male genital mutilation. What really needs to be done is promoting human slaughter, with a demand for more humane methods. Just say that any executions not done through xyz methods must tranquilize animals before hand. Florida once tried banning ritual slaughter, but surprisingly it was the miami Santeria niggers and not the palm beach kikes that got it declared unconstitutional. Keeping away from any mention of (((certain religions))) is important because otherwise the kike courts can just overturn any laws passed.

Forgot to mention that you should bring up kosher slaughter to muslims and anti-semites; halal slaughter to /r/the_donald and cuckservatives, and a secular viewpoint to liberals/leftists.

lel

Replace the O in stop with the Star of David

Did it

Attached: IMG_4802.JPG (1275x1650, 185.94K)

An attempt was made.

Attached: endanimalcruelty.png (612x792, 31.9K)

Alternate

Attached: endanimalcruelty2.png (612x792, 29.81K)

Hahah, that's a good. Too subtle for the average NPC, but worth throwing out there.

kek meant to say humane
not that i'm against (((human))) slaughter though

I kinda dig this attempt.

Attached: endanimalcruelty3.png (612x792, 38.13K)

I simply can NOT believe how BASED Poland is, sometimes.
They should demand a few more billions for WW2 reparations from Germany, or should I say ((( Germany ))), which ruined Europe for so many times now.

Attached: based_poland.jpg (468x599 97.53 KB, 56.18K)

Just say "the jews." Don't put parentheses around Germany, that's not memeing responsibly.

It's just a reaction to the memes that exactly state that.
They don't say it's the kikes, either.

Never put echoes around a white country, even if it's parasitized. Germans and Poles are all our white brothers.

Then insert the clause "but it's ok to do both to SJWs - BUT must add a warning label on the packaging"

That's an issue actually, psychologists exploit rats and other "minor mammals" in order to study the human brain…. We need testing… unfortunately.

I feel fascinated by the constant jewish trait of backstabbing and biting the hand that shelters and feeds him.

They managed to turn the most jew friendly regions into judenfrei 2.0.
What the fuck is wrong with them?

They have two glaring weaknesses:
They are naturally sarcastic and defile everything, and therefore usually have no idea what the fuck they are actually doing, especially outside of science, which is more resistant to bullshit.

But they also are highly envious (starts at naming themselves after 'delightful things' instead of their real, alien names ) and love nothing more than to boast and feel decorated, so they developed chutzpah.
An ability that allows them to boast about things that make no sense and are deeply perverted, hopefuly baffling others into buying it.

They are compulsive in that behavior, too, you could tell them into their face that they will be purged if they keep it up.
Since they always know better than you, they will continue doing that.

Right. I'm just a bit bitter.

Well, restrictions can mean anything, really.
After all, there were quite a few people in the upper echelon that liked to go hunting.

I disagree, by the sounds of it they've moved on from non-human targets.

:^)

Genius

where's PETA when you need some animal cruelty videos? that 'visual' could get some reactions

Attached: peta.jpg (236x458, 29.58K)

You'd expect such a inefficient and
harmful trait to be extinct in a normal evolutionary path.

Jews are literally nature aberrations.
Shit even before Holla Forums I could identify one on tv and felt slight disgust.
They managed to blossom my emotion into full blown hatred.

Prove that niggers from the "cradle of civilization" worked iron.
Go ahead, I'll wait.

Fucking wew no bias here.
The reason why it's considered abhorrent is because it isn't swift. For halal food the animal is faced towards mecca and has its throat slit then left to bleed out, however long that takes. Only one cut is permitted and the animal has to be awake. Can't really speak for kosher meat but lets face it, it's basically the same shit with those semites and their rituals.
Modern day animal slaughter either involves pneumatic punch at ridiculous speeds into the brain (or a bullet) or in fowl especially they're electrocuted to knock them unconscious first then have the inside of their mouths sliced open to bleed them out.

Attached: 7554368.png (999x999 17.63 KB, 84.93K)

Half the time those pneumatic guns don't do shit to the animal.other than make death hurt more. It gets hit hard in the head, then while it's stunned but conscious hung up by it's feet, then gets it's throat slit all the same. Jews and muslims just don't bullshit themselves about it. As far as I'm concerned, the only humane slaughter is a proper bullet to the head, or decapitation. I decapitate my ducks and chickens, and shoot my rabbits in the head with a .22 short. Looking into goats, if I get any, I'll shoot them in the head too, probably with my 9mm carbine.

7 years ago, I had tried to massively make people aware about hallal and kosher ritual slaughter, that they are completely inhuman and needlessly creates pain by posting many flyers, stickers and doing this in multiple cities with friends. It did get very little attention on kike media and TV, but not for long they eventually stopped every discussion about it in political shows (« shut it down »). I had tried again when the massive fag trend came along with similar results. French media is really kiked since it’s a relatively small country and basically all the media’s belong to the same persons in the end and have a common agenda (« fuck racists poor rapefugees etc ») so we gave up at this point. fags are so hypocrites they will only attack people who eat non ritually-slaughtered meat (i.e whites) very aggressively but when you ask them about halal and kosher they give you the « but it’s their culture !!! Be tolerant ! I am fag because I hate animal cruelty though »). Fuck my country and it’s retarded stretched ears fucking idiots full of kikes

Replace all the occurrences of « fag » with « fag ». Phone posting sucks

Oh it’s then the world filter. I meant veegans

We need to make Hitler proud by banning all meats

Reported, kike

Pictures like this will drive normalfags fucking insane. Make sure to throw in a few facts about kaparot, too.

Shoo shoo shariablue

wew

The left loves animals more than shitskins. I approve of this idea.

Just show them liveleak and other uncensored videos about kosher slaughter. The Jews are truly barbaric and that's not even in addition to their subhuman pedojew obsession with children's penises/foreskins.

Show a woman how muds or even spics treat dogs and she'll stop playing the game. Liberal white women will always put animal rights before even feminism and when the non-white bitches around white women will not, then the white woman begins to hate them includes jews too.

WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY
WE NEED A STICKY

< You're just trying to make me choose who I support: either jews or animals, right? How about both? I don't want to reject either group…

Here they are:
peta.org/features/agriprocessors/
Pretty anti-semitic, right?
DAILY REMINDER THAT THE JUDEN HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE FOREVER, THEY AREN'T SHY ABOUT IT
ANY RETARD WHO THINKS THEY CAN BE AGAINST ANTI-SEMITES AND AGAINST ANIMAL CRUELTY IS WRONG AND WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG

< Are you honestly quoting PETA?!?!
I'll do what I have to do in order to save the world from the jews and their lies.

Attached: peta antisemitic.png (993x1055, 310.93K)

Any poster needs to have gore

That's the only way to make the bluepilled feel on this

>peta.org/features/agriprocessors/

"The world’s foremost expert on slaughter methods, Dr. Temple Grandin, told Mason City, Iowa’s Globe Gazette, “I thought it was the most disgusting thing I’d ever seen. I couldn’t believe it. I’ve been in at least 30 other kosher slaughter plants, and I had never ever seen that kind of procedure done before. … I’ve seen kosher slaughter really done right, so the problem here is not kosher slaughter. The problem here is a plant that is doing everything wrong they can do wrong.”

Dr Temple Grandin and Mason City doesn't raise eyebrows at all, especially when it's shilling for kosher slaughter.

And:
"Agriprocessors declared bankruptcy and former owner Sholom Rubashkin was sentenced to 27 years in federal prison for financial fraud. The plant is now under new ownership and operates as Agri Star."

Rubashkin is the one that had his sentence commuted.

The whole article seems pro-semitic.

Temple Grandin is an autistic furry catlady. It's no wonder the kikes were able to pull the wool over her eyes.

You do realize that the brain remains conscious in a decapitated head, right? You have to destroy the brain in an instant to be truly cruelty free.

That said, bleeding a still living animal is really the only way to get the blood out. While I am in favor of doing pretty much anything to make life harder on kikes and sandniggers, their slaughter methods are really time tested. It would be good if we could develop methods to reliably destroy the upper brain while leaving the medula intact to operate the heart to allow the blood to pump out though.

A prime example of positive lawfare that can use the left against itself.

Why get all of the blood out again?

No, something like 0.2% of the time. And that is because the workers are going too fast and they don't place it in the right spot. If we stopped letting the greedy (((owners))) force unsafe quotas on the workers, it would be fine.
The definition of "stunned" in slaughter regulations explicit precludes being conscious. A captive bolt stunner induces a grand mal seizure, nothing can be felt during these seizures. The animal bleeds to death before the seizure ends.
Yes you do bullshit about it Schlomo. Nice try.

Time tested and proven to be cruel. We have developed methods to do exactly that you fucking retard, that's what captive bolt stunners do.

Both wrong.
What you're calling a "pneumatic gun" is a captive bolt pistol and it isn't even meant to kill the animal, it makes a hole for a worker to insert a rod with a blade on the end of it, which he twizzles around the inside of the cow's head to mash its brains up.

You are an absolute fucking retard:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oeQGtu6cRs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captive_bolt_pistol

Jews and their need to inflict seemingly needless suffering never ceases to amaze me.

Ok someone explain this cowwashingmachine to me.
How exactly does this work?
Also what will happen if I put a jew in it?

Attached: 1491864077168.gif (379x387, 83.19K)

Good post and op, OP.

lol what the fuck are you even talking about, this is masturbation-machine tier.

the retards over at Holla Forums were bound to get something eventually

Attached: 9d5.png (576x566, 324.54K)

haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-is-offering-farmers-over-500-for-every-wolf-they-kill-1.5896143
Oy vey, these antisemitic wolves are targeting my farm! I'll pay shekels if you kill them goyim.

Attached: Kike.jpg (1200x742, 568.85K)

DAS RITE
I keep a cache of nonwhites being cruel to animals that I will show any QT that isn't quite getting the picture. I highly recommend all men looking for a QT or anyone redpilling ladies in general to do the same. It's 1488% effective.

While we're at it, let's ban the jewish ritual of infant genital mutilation masquerading as a medical procedure that has ripped the foreskins from billions of goy and non-goy alike.

Reminder that vegetarianism is natsoc.
>inb4 ban happy mod bans this post with an autistic cuckchan tier le ebin ban text

Yes and no.
While the fuhrer of Germany was an advocate for that sort of thing he hardly mandated it.
Nor was it encouraged on an institutional level.

Primarily because it wasn't and still isn't easy to do and remain healthy.
Lot of dietary control is needed and access to things that aren't easy to get out of season.

Also bringing this up again.
Seriously.
The fuck does this cow washing machine of death even do?

Kikes are going to try to hide behind "freedom of religion" in order to get around this, it's going to be the União do Vegetal case of 2005 all over again.

That will never stop being funny.

Attached: kosherphone.jpg (300x300, 32.47K)

Absolute vegetarianism might not be realistic, but the moral principles behind vegetarianism and being against the cruel practices involved in mass production of meat & diary are still valid.

There has never been a functioning society whose warriors did not eat meat.

pls respond

Absolute vegetarianism isn't even desirable from a moral or ethical perspective, because if you deny your right to take life when required you are cucking yourself and demeaning your ancestors and your right to self-defense.

I think we'd get further with stopping male genital mutilation but whatever.

Hence why white nations have such high standards against animal cruelty compared to the rest of the world.
The problem we have right now is that Jews are distorting market forces and encouraging the breaking of those laws.

More than a few abbaitors seek kosher/halal certification as a way to dodge animal welfare requirements.

Vegetarianism is better than the normal western diet but it isn't as good as small amounts of meat from a dietary, environmental, sustainability, or agricultural standpoint.

100g/day is ideal, preferably from game you've shot or livestock raised by someone you know. If you have to buy from a grocer, look for organ meats as they are the cheapest cuts and healthier than muscle meats.

t. Ag user

I pointed out to a lefty a while back that the countries with the highest level of humanitarian standards include animal welfare, both go hand-in-hand. He quickly agreed. I then asked if he knew which countries that included and he began to look it up. When he realized those standards exclude shitskin countries he tried to make up excuses.

I then jokingly mentioned that NSDAP was the first country to have an animal welfare program. He gave a bizarre reply, that I wonder if he somehow has redpills circulating throughout his head and is still trying to cope with them. He said, "Yeah, that's why we went to war with them."

We both laughed.

I do too, but one step at a time, either way.

I feel bad for the state of their minds. They're hamburgered beyond recognition thanks to global jewery.

"That's why we went to war with them"

Wow
Your friend is very special.

Look to PETA for some good examples of simple and effective anti-cruelty memes. I hate their organization and tactics, but they are able to push their ideas out to your average college student or to roasties and boomers (the biggest grocery spenders).

Attached: peta.jpg (558x374, 52.98K)

It causes the meat to go bad faster.

Indeed. The point is that you have to get the blood out. If we can use less cruel methods to do that, I'm all for it. But killing them before doing anything else to mitigate the blood is definitely not going to work. The person I was replying to wanted to kill the animal first using a bullet to the brain, which is less cruel, but extremely ineffective as far as providing quality meat to people.

Is just problems.

This is true of ALL meat, not just red meat.

Fun fact: wolves that inhabit areas where humans treads or used to treads run away when they see people.
They evolved to see us as predator and there is pretty much little to no documented cases of wolves attacking humans.

If you want to be a soyboy, don't eat meat.

Hitler actually was interested in implementing vegetarianism, but didn't want to disrupt the food supply in the middle of the war. Goebbels talks about this in his diary. I think Sevitri Devi mentions it too.

I was thinking this a couple of days ago actually I think it’s a winner. The other big one to focus on is male genital mutilation, it’s a bit more obvious than the animal cruelty angle so it might take longer to get the normies to start talking about it but it will definitely divide opinion which is all it takes to make kikes and mudslimes start getting on everyone’s tits about it. It’s actually an easy argument to win as well because male genital mutilation is child abuse and if religion has anything to do with anything then why the fuck did it ever become legal in Christian countries to kill unborn children? Checkmate untermensch

Attached: pO.png (729x767 340.96 KB, 564.29K)

Pls respond

Why was this thread unstickied?

Anyways, here is (((Mailman's))) trip: #S?:NOU`)

I second this; I have to know what the fuck this machine is.

Attached: 1433463704022-2.png (192x310, 109.07K)

Because it got enough attention, you namefagging tripfag faggot.

omgwtf that cow is still alive while it's bleeding out what the fucking fuck

why the fuck did i look this up

holy fuck i can't even right now what the fuck

Judaism.

I have considered, on more than one occasion, that a /polck/ is necessary; that is, a board devoted to the art of cooking without the use of any certified-kosher food (those carrying a Hescher).

I am now convinced of the necessity of a board for us that is specifically related to ending the barbarity that is Kosher. If it is not created within the next few weeks by someone else (I am lazy) I shall be forced into it myself.

all the shit in my city and the next large city over is kosher certified
every food has one of those (k) or (u) symbols or just says certified kosher
salt, dried fruits, etc
i cant just get fresh fruits here year round and i have a strong feeling the kosher associations own the local farms in whole or part as well to be getting so many things in my rural area to sell kosher
im also quite certian there arent even any actual jews here except cryptos, there are no synagogues nearby

is it possible some protestant sects (((prefer))) kosher due to some twisted biblical readings?

You don't really need a whole board, just a pastebin or some solid copypasta.