So is this game good or is it pure dogshit...

So is this game good or is it pure dogshit? The only final fantasy games I've ever played are FF 3 and FF 4 remakes for the Nintendo DS. I enjoyed the combat and job system and I thought the storyline for 4 was pretty good. I'm disappointed in the fact that the new final fantasy games are nothing like the old ones and I'm afraid the only thing they really have in common with the old games is the name. Is this game worth playing or is it just trash marketed towards normalfags? Also what is the gameplay like? I know some of you here have tried it.

I don't know, I just want to fuck Noctis and lick his clean hairless asshole.

I hate fags.

Stop making these threads about Cupnoodle XV

And that's the reason this cancerous piece of shit has been flooding the board with gay shit. Well, that and over 4am getting cucked.

bumping just to unsage =)

From what I've read it's okay. Not the trainwreck everyone was expecting but serviceable. Combat is easy but looks nice, and it has nip audio for once.
Its great if you're a fan of Nissen Cup Noodles©

It's trash.

A true final fantasy knows the best way to play final fantasy 15 is to buy it with an american express card, set up a coleman camping chair and prepare a delicious nissan branded cup noodles!

Holla Forums i know you are all autistic faggots, but please i am asking you for your honest opinion because I have nowhere else to go. I don't trust (((IGN))), (((Metacritic))) or any of the other fucking shills on the internet. It's ok, call me a newfag or a shill or whatever you want I honestly don't care about getting roasted on a taiwanese landscaping forum, I just want an honest opinion and/or review of this game if you are interested in giving one.

Help a fellow user out.

Then you have good taste. But if that's what you like out of Final Fantasy then run far, far away from FF15. FF12 Zodiac is coming out next year and it has a job system in it, it's more like FF1's job system though in that it isn't changeable once you've made your choice.

Thanks friend, have a trump.

It's complete, ad utter shit and you know it.
It's trash son. Not worth it even for free.

He's not wrong though…

It's pretty good, make sure to buy the season pass at a discount though

I've never played the game, that's why I'm asking. Is the advertising in the game really that fucking blatant?

It's okay. Remember, there are points on the line between good and dogshit.
The combat sort of depresses me, in that it reeks of something that could have been good except they couldn't bring themselves not to make it as easy as possible.

How do you think they're making those 10 million dollars?

see

Ops, I meant
How do you think they're making all the money they won't see from the 10 million copies at full price needed to cover up the costs of this 10 year old fuckup?

I wanted to add if that if you really like the class system you should play FF5, Tactics, Tactics Advance, Tactics A2, and Four Heroes of the Light. I haven't played Explorers but it has a job system. Several of the Dragon Quest games also use a job system.

Honest, actual answer.

It's alright. It's fun, the characters are interesting, and the story is half decent.

The gameplay is simplistic, but when it works, it really works. It's essentially Kingdom Hearts, but more "cinematic."

The advertisments are stupid, but I actually literally didn't see any of them until anons around here pointed them out. I completely missed the cup noodle mission, and just assumed they were some made up brand of chair. I never looked at the little shitty signs on the stores, though it's kind of funny that America is cannon in that universe.

It's not good all the time, but when it is it's great, assuming you like the combat. It's not only quicktime events like others say sometimes by the way. They're in all the major boss fights, but the combat is mainly comprised of attacking, defending, using items, summoning, limit breaking, and using combo attacks. It's all contextual, and essentially you just need to in real time decide which your guy should be doing. It's very close in feel to one of the semi-realtime battle systems like ff7 as a result of the way the mechanics interact.

They also have impressive graphics, and attention to detail in the world. There's always something to go and look at, and that's pretty neat.

So I dunno, if it sounds like your kind of thing, go for it. If not, don't. It's not for everyone.

reddit spacing

Chicken or beef cup noodle?

About as blatant as the in-universe product placement in The Truman Show.

That's not what I want out of an FF game at all.
Tactics revival when?

Would you prefer a block of text? I just put spaces when I have a new thought. I mostly do that because the New England education system teaches you to do it.

I've honestly never understood what reddit spacing means anyway.

I just press the enter key once when I have another thought and it's still somewhat related.
Double-spacing is for entirely new thoughts, like you'd use for paragraphs.

You should have used your statement about the overall gameplay as a preface to the combat section though, and maybe combined the graphics + attention to detail and advertising into a single section.

As another side note, "people who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like" isn't much of a payoff for ten years of waiting, especially after fucking Lighting.

r

e

d

d

i

t

s

p

a

c

i

n

g

also I just got to the endgame sequence and I'm massively underleveled. Do I really have to play the whole game over again?

Okay, fair enough. So basically just never put spaces or people derail threads needlessly. Gotcha.
I figure they just announced it too early. If they waited like 6 years to announce it it would have been fine.

You could be better at the game?

can you actually be good at this game? I've just been holding circle and hitting the pipe whenever there's a battle.
>inb4 dude weed lmao it's tobacco

Yeah, there's actually some tactics, surprisingly. Timing your attacks to the rhythm of your opponents helps. Attack until just before they start whatever attack they're gonna do, then switch to defense for a while, until you see an opening. That's just in general though. I'm sure the end bit has some more specific stuff.

tobacco isn't going to be strong enough to make this game enjoyable, though

no, not really it's the only bit of the game where you go to the fucking crown city and it's just full of daemons and a couple midbosses
seriously, all that cool shit in the trailers is from infinite fight mode

That's legitimately disappointing. Well, I guess that makes sense altogether though. Well either way, try to practice switching between attack and defense when you see the opponent acting, and use warp points when you can. Good luck with it, I'm sure you can manage.

Somewhere in between. The game felt really short to me but I enjoyed it while it lasted. Exploring the open world, doing hunts/quests and upgrading the car was enjoyable. Overall it feels incomplete though. The ending felt unsatisfying and abrupt even though I knew it was coming. Wait for it to go on sale or be released for PC.

Go to a rest location and talk to the dog to go back to Lucis and do some sidequests

In all honesty if you or anyone else really wants to play FF15 then wait for Square to make a "International" version and then play that. And still get it second hand.

Not many people care to find out. Signs point to it being boring shit. I hope your dad catches you playing it.

It's another example of Gameplay > Narrative where nobody expected it.
MGSV Syndrome.
8/10

Also brought to you by

seriously

Is it that bad?

How much do you think Nissin spent for all this advertising?

in the game? no
none of that is actually in the game.

The cup noodle helmet while Noct is being all emo is pretty hilarious tho.

This will happen regardless. If isn't retards who don't know what paragraphs are it will be something else. Stop giving a shit when some faggot implies you are from fucking reddit to fit in.

Oh god get Prompto to take pictures

Do they have no shame?

Think of it as Open World Fantasy Boy Band Westaboo Simulator 2016 and not final fantasy and you'll kinda enjoy it while laughing at how terrible the writing is. Expect final fantasy and you'll be disappointed. 7/10