Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums

My wife just filed for divorce and revealed she's been fucking my best friend I just joined the JUST us league.

Can Holla Forums recommend something I can get emotionally invested in for a while?

What games does Holla Forums play when they're sad?

Nice blog post.

I ain't sharing my good taste with a cuck who fell for the 3d meme

In my experience, playing when you are in distress makes you eventually have that distress feeling to the activities you do.

Try to cool down and hire a good lawyer so you are not fucked over.

Play a game that actually distracts you instead of playing a game that makes you emotionally invested.
Like any tycoon game, or one of those euro simulators.

Hope you have enough money for a haircut faggot, that's what you get for trusting 3DPD.
On the bright side, you just made my day, OP!

get a gym membership and get yourself in shape and gain your confidence back. Lawyer up, you've got a case to protect yourself. Take a couple deep breaths and remember that it's all up hill from here if you choose it to be. You got cucked, the worst is over. Make yourself into a new man and make her regret ever doing something like that.

Don't women always have the upper hand in divorces? Isn't he already fucked over?

As for OP, I'd play Jet Set Radio if I were sad, don't know why, but you can try that.

Holy shit a live cuckhold

If you're looking for LONG games try

That's why I suggest him to get a good lawyer so the damage is minimal.

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic?

Dont play vidya when you are in emotional despair retard

When you eveentaly recover your brain will asociate vidya or a particular vidya that you played with past suffering

yeh

hahahahahahahahaha

Skyrim, Elona, Path of Exile.
Games that have extreme amounts of mindless grind.

One doesn't fit the category.

How the fuck it works?
She admitted relationship failed because of her. How can she have any upper hand in court?

Never happening to me.

If my post ends in dubs you must get this haircut right now and take a pic with a timestamp, you can blot out your face.

Reroll?

Because she is a woman. There is nothing like patriarchy like a system where women have all the rights and none of the responsabilities.

Lol, normalfag. You should be breaking your "friends" kneecaps right now

any autism simulator

He has to either way, fucker fell for the 3DPD meme and got cucked

This, you're a fucking pussy running away to your comfort zone, I bet you've never punched someone in your whole life before, go fuck yourself you stuffy shit, you deserved to be cucked your whole life.

That happening to you right before the holidays? Dang.

Usually I guess I play Kirby or watch shit on Netflix but in your case maybe you'd want to slow down and go for a walk.

Is she going to be taking alimony as well? Might as well kill her tbh.

Wow, you're such a badass, user.

I would actually advice asking for help or support to family. But of course I'm spanish and we give a fuck about family here.

You can't just make these claims without proof. Otherwise, people will just think it's for attention.

You could do what I did. I met my exs mum in town one night, not intentionally obviously, then went back to her place and fucked her.

You will also be cucked.

I spoilered my blog post and then asked two questions semi-related. Suck a dick kike.

Sorry, I don't want my daughter to see her dad go to prison just yet.

Don't play vidya lawyer up as fast as you can.

…How do I prove a conversation? Anyway, Let's talk about games to play when you're sad.

Cuckold implies he wanted it. He's not a cuckold, he only got cheated on.
IF OP SAID HE ENJOYED IT ON THE OTHER HAND…

You have a daughter? Oh fuck…

Sorry to tell you, but you are fucked if you don't get a decent lawyer. If she is a bitch she will take the kids from you and make you pay for everything.

Seriously, ask advice to your parents, siblins, cousins or whatever.

Post more Candyslut

Your daughter will grow up to hate you and see you as a loser anyway since you worth being cheated on, everything that's happened in your life will be non-canon if you just let go, don't delve into escapism.

You need to go back and check those numbers right now!

The best parts about these are if this would happen to me I would most likely do it, also dubs.

I actually know a guy who had divorce where his wife run away with his daughter. He won all cases against her without any lawyer.
It is not like you are fucked from the beginning. Such case with a lawyer should be fucking easy.

But than again we are talking Poland here.

3 inches is small by any standard user.

Woah, be careful, guys. The cuck is angry now.

Yeah I'm meeting with my dad today,
but I just wanted a list of games to play really, cheers user

Thanks user, I've gone through most besides Overlord and Dark Messiah so I'll go pick them up today. Is Fallout Tactics any good or Brotherhood of Steel?

Well, if you want to keep your mind really busy go for some city builder or sandbox strategy game. Just planning how to make the city and the place will keep you pretty busy.

And by family you mean cunts. I know about Spain's situation, unlike most people.

It's actually worse than Sweden when it comes to feminist insanity.

first get a good white male lawyer who voted for trump; try to get custody and make her pay child support and get that "friend" of your to feel sympathetic for you, if possible
also make sure if possible that the judge is male and is a trump supporter

if she gets alimony AND custody, get a new identity and move to another country

cuck

Jokes on you, my cheetah waifu loves it.

See? Cheetahs are peaceful

Oh, that's true, I don't deny that, but also families support eachother because we have strong blood bonds. It is a question about which will prevail, the woman's exploitation of the law or the man's power of contacts.

Buy a Wii U

She is not your daughter

I already own, well she owns it. I'll probably lose it when she goes

Sorry to hear that man. Anyway, after seeing I guess I should suggest you to make a paternity test just in case you are a literal cuckhold and you were raising a cuckoo. You might love her, but you shouldn't pay for a child that isn't yours.

You shouldn't listen to people writing in a hong kongian art net haven.

We didn't care on Holla Forums, we don't care here. I'll give you a recommendation, only to make you fuck off for longer. Try some long running franchises, like Mario, Metroid, Sonic, etc, and play in release order. It takes a lot of time and is interesting seeing how they change over the years while still being absolutely the fucking same

That…is a really fucking good idea.
Allright, Megaman it is. Thanks.

Well I've got what I needed:
Dark Messiah,
Fallout Tactics,
Megaman 1 - ZX

Feel free to continue the thread but I'm outy.

You know what you have to do now. Fuck your best friend and cuckold your ex.
But before you do that play some fightan games. When i'm said I load up training mode and practise combos. It's great for relieving stress.
If you don't like fighting games try shooters. For 2D there's Metal Slug and Contra, and for 3D try EYE, Demonsteele and Killing Floor.
And if you have a Wii U keep that thing in your house. Don't let her take it, or you'll reach levels of cuckening only surpassed by Anthony Burch

Whats the next board hes posting this on?
/cuteboys/?

Post that Doujin where the Chinamen rapes the trap

Candy maniac is pure!

Any other game suggestions are welcome, I'm just saying that that is enough

All good choices, now git to it cuckfag
Sorry about the rough time, but being a dickhead is the easiest way to get people's attention here

MGSV, it's revenge themed and revenge is always great except for it's incompleteness

Except cuckold is being cheated on, no more, no less. Do not fall for the "cuckold is a fetish" meme.

CUCK

Welp just ask the real player … HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

C'MON HE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND HE KNOWS YOU BETTER THAN WE DO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA