So, how is it? Honestly

So, how is it? Honestly.

Thankfully, I bought a PS4 Pro for this occasion, so I'll be able to tell you what it's like.

Well I'll be here.

I don't know but there's a thread for it here

check the catalog

But that's a god damn troll thread.

I'm expecting extreme disappointment

[laughing anime girls pointing.gif]

It's mediocre

I was looking forward to watching Pablo get help figuring out what to do on twitch since it does have a shitskin protaganist but everybody playing it seems to be a white Bernie Sanders voter from California type. Why didn't you buy this, Pablo? Not enough money for this and the games where you go back and forth with a ball like an overgrown monkey?

People expected SOTC.
They got ICO, with worse framerate.

Let us objectively, clinically analyze this end result:

-It's obviously a step back from SOTC
-ICO was more niche than SOTC, and not in a good way, it was more niche because it was more basic, a prototype of things to come afterwards
-Since it doesn't run well, even on a PS4 pro, the experience is in turn further dragged down by it's performance
-It had a metric shit ton of time to develop, TWO GENERATIONS OF CONSOLES, in fact if you count the PS4 pro it's like TWO GENERATIONS AND 1/4, they could've used all that time to polish it up and make it run well or add more content, instead what we ended up with is a PS3 game that was conceptually born as a PS2 game that got pumped full of steroids for PS4 with no elegance or regards tot he overall performance of the game itself, thus ending in a visually bloated, unoptimized mess upon a barebone, outdated framework

Thus what is the conclusion?
That is is, objectively, a letdown.
If you strip away the Holla Forumstardation, the console wars and the memes, this game is OBJECTIVELY a failure, it doesn't keep the upward arc started by ICO that then evolved into SOTC, it's a de-evolution, a project that took way too long and didn't concretize into anything notherworthy, a big waste of time and money.
This game should've been less visually bloated, and it should've come out on the PS3.
This was clearly intended to be a PS3 era game.
They fucked up.
Everyone involved fucked up and that's that.

That thread started off immediately as Frame rate/Ps4 pro performance thread so it was dead on arrival for actual getting to know how the game actually is

EVERYONE ENDS UP HAPPY AT THE END HURRAY

On the other hand, only Half Life 3 needs to come out before the devil-spirit has been trapped in the ET landfills can ascend and kill us all.

It's not a blizzard game, valve game, or from before 2010 so Holla Forums must hate it

Any longplays up yet?

Holla Forums likes to shit on it for some reason, but I thought it was an amazing game.

Cuckchan pls go

Just search for last guardian, no commentary.

I have a PS4 but I bought it for Destiny. LOL. I don't even want to play the last faggot. I already know it's just one of those games where you run through the scripted set-piece and then solve a mirror puzzle or some shit like that. I'm done with that gameplay.

Based on that description, I wouldn't call it a failure, but an average rating. It's hard to have any expectations for tLG at this point, and any game would be better than none.
But from the looks of it, there is solid gameplay.

Have you played ico or SotC? They aren't like that.

Its bait you retard

fixed that for you

Reminder

IT'S A STORY ABOUT FRIENDSHIP WITH THE MUSIC BY ME
A DOG AND A BOY
AND AFAGBLASHKBLMABAH FAMILY

THAT'S ABOUT IT

On the plus side, I don't have any reason to buy a PS4 now.