Trump Gets First $1.6 Billion for Wall

One Step closer to the Wall being built. I'm so excited. DACA is also VERY likely to end without a fight from the democrats. Cannot wait to see how they spin this.

Attached: Untitled.png (814x211, 37.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-19/top-us-general-says-american-troops-should-be-ready-die-israel
clerk.house.gov/evs/2018/roll127.xml
breitbart.com/radio/2018/03/21/exclusive-dave-brat-gop-buckled-to-democrat-omnibus-demands-trump-should-veto-until-we-get-border-wall-funding/
archive.fo/ThaPa
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/22/white-house-president-trump-will-sign-1-3-trillion-omnibus-bill/
archive.fo/8MCbW
archive.is/F2IFK
amazon.com/Ultimate-Arms-Gear-Grappling-Rappelling/dp/B00DYZV9RQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1521756036&sr=1-2&keywords=Rappeling
policemag.com/blog/swat/story/2007/07/to-rappel-or-not-to-rappel-that-is-the-question.aspx
foxnews.com/transcript/2018/03/18/rep-trey-gowdy-mueller-probe-should-not-be-shut-down.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976948306927607810
archive.is/4mPuE
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/22/antithesis-of-american-interests-immigration-reformers-blast-gop-omnibus-as-betrayal-to-u-s-workers/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/22/budget-director-mulvaney-spending-bill-with-no-wall-funding-is-a-really-really-good-immigration-package/
startribune.com/despite-u-s-business-unease-trump-says-he-ll-hit-china-with-tariffs/477646103/
govtrack.us/congress/votes
senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=2&vote=00063
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/american-people-win-president-donald-j-trumps-priorities-funded/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977166887493799936?s=19
youtu.be/M2_qCbYqBBc?t=497
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zd3wiv&s=9
8ch.net/settings.php?board=pol
youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=3zkd3QvkppE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

& in other Trump News

Attached: wew.png (827x799, 627.85K)

With the 200+ miles of enhanced fencing that already went up, this must be demoralizing to the libtards. Illegal border crossings are down something like 70% since Obama left office too - even talk of the wall has been effective.

Wow what will happen to all the babies and women who we were taking in? Dis is terrible!

One job

FAKE NEWS

The funds are EXPLICITLY not for actual wall construction. It's for 'second layer fence repair for bollards' and 33 miles of new FENCING.

THIS IS NOT WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

If Trump signs this omnibus then it would be a travesty.

I cant believe he gave Schumer 500 million for his tunnel. BUILD THAT TUNNEL amirite?

Oh man are you going to be pissed as the wall goes up, but you'll sit here pissing and moaning about how it's not "the wall" because the money wasn't earmarked in the specific way which you claim it should.

What will you do as sections of the wall start sprouting up? Will you claim the wall isn't the wall?

We've already been over this you dumb woman.

DACA ended March 5th when it expired. Let's be honest with ourselves OP. This budget bill is dogshit, let me explain why.
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
Page 673

Sorry but this does not satisfy my wall fetish and if you are a connoisseur of border walls you shouldnt be either. But let's continue.
So more funding to spy on americans and no funding for actual election protection like voter ID
Got almost as much money to fund a survey as to build a fucking wall.
Pay for niggers or we'll ruin the farmers. we south africa now
Paul Ryan works for Obama apparently.

Over 2000 pages of this shit. Tbh fam, this bnill needs to die in the houses and if it hits Trumps desk, he needs to veto it. Rupublikikes simply aren't putting America first.

Attached: 1516825895529.jpg (959x960, 96.56K)

Ok anyone know where they will start building? The protos are in SD will they start at the pacific ocean and wall in Cali first?

You fucking kikes always assume I'm arguing in bad faith. Even Iron Ann is disappointed. Text related from the breitbart article sourcing wapo on the story. Wow bollard fencing for giving up the ghost again on omnibus.

B-BAYSED

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 11.51.13 PM.png (1320x422, 125.83K)

We need to have a thread tomorrow to burn up the WH switchboard to get Trump to veto this shit deal.

THERES EVEN GUN RESTRICTION RIDERS IN IT HOLY FUCK

The rest of the money is likely to come through NAFTA renegotiations, given Trump's more recent NAFTA talks at certain public speeches. Either Mexico pays out of pocket for the wall, or they get smashed with the tarrifs we're hanging over their head and they pay for the wall that way. The Wall is coming.

This user is right. This bill is garbage, As much as I wnat the wall I'd rather Trump throw down the damn gauntlet with these chucklefucks that wrote this horrendous bill.

The bill EXPLICITLY excludes putting up the large concrete wall prototypes they have in cali. There is no big beautiful wall forthcoming from this pittance of funding. Any user okay with this needs to neck himself immediately.

When bills like this come though, everyone attaches all kinds of bullshit to it because they know its going to pass. Some of the shit will be skimmed but a lot will likely slip though.

Trump needs to veto for sure.

Oh, I know. I outlined it all in
RINOs need to hang in 18. There can be no compromise in this. And Trump cannot in good faith run on putting America first and sign this absolute shit budget into law,

Make a thread tomorrow about calling the WH to get them to veto it. We must torpedo this bill.

It should be this thread tbh. I know OPs heart was in the right place but we can all do more to know more and know more to do more.

Could someone explain to me how Trump spending that much money on the (((US military))) works as part of his master plan? Why not spend those billions on the wall instead? Is he just not able to?

You need a lot of funding to pay for those training programs that get the average amerigoblin ready to die for the (((greatest ally))).

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-19/top-us-general-says-american-troops-should-be-ready-die-israel

Attached: f44c38717d893946f42385c19a9a88571c713d29a621618ff029d17af374274d.jpg (486x806, 56.39K)

Why are we even entertaining the idea that we're going try to get the Mexicans to pay for the wall?

It's too much effort when we spend 600 billion a year on the military. You're telling me we can't divert 1/100th of the milady spending on national security infrastructure?

Attached: 231f2e773ecb38f2219558b1923e8b76dfc6e7cdc4302a4fa81bd2abec636c21.png (634x672, 442.92K)

Any other reasons he might be doing this? Chaos candidate theory or whatever?

Attached: realfeel.jpg (726x377, 38.91K)

Attached: be6fe08595bd3ae516de1142ace1cd5a85414e10b0fb6440b7fceeeb8c09ce75.jpg (682x682, 28.75K)

It's around time to wake up and realize that Trump is not your guy, the war for the Greater Israel plan will continue until the kikes control the middle east and Europe is filled with displaced shitskins, there isn't going to be a proper wall, the muslim ban didn't last, you'll always have to pay for obonobocare, there won't be mass deportations of paco and Hillary is not going to rot away in jail.

Attached: 9a63b71162e3cced7fc06f80735d8a6f7fb1a8d50fa07ee327eabf04b9ecbb1e.mp4 (1440x1080, 10.89M)

what sort of riders?

Can any legalfags tell me why Trump can't utilize part of that 700 billion and simply order the Army Corps of Engineers to build the wall, it being a pressing national security issue concerning foreign invaders?

Attached: db8f851f8cf2cb67ba2cb74844a2f316880f278571541f73255b5d6d92d0ecef.png (1284x251, 195.93K)

choose one.

You'd rather the money go toward more wars for Israel then?

Army corps of engineers was extremely reputable in the past, not sure how (((diversity))) fucked them up though.

US troops run joint ops with other countries all the time, this is nothing new. As of now, Israel is an ally so we're expected to back them. This is being put to the test now though as recent development in Syria has shown. I wouldn't get too worried as of yet, this is just standard procedure.

OK then, hopefully things start to look better soon.

Oh please. Listen to his tone there and pronunciation of nazi.

He doesn't give a shit.

This is the face of an anti-semite alright.

Attached: 4c1669287c0a271d423e2bfeb48141708c8d39c79eeab7d835362cd082cbf334.jpg (2048x2048, 594.05K)

Sanctuary funding for wallbux. Hopefully the military budget goes to some cool shit rather than into kike pockets for "R&D".

Pretty sure he has killed more semites than you.

Pretty sure he and you have more semite in your bloodlines than I in mine.

Attached: f6f4f66e6276fd73be3f18757e5614c69127a8e68418580887e348d7dd8205f5.jpg (697x660, 73.41K)

Well that's underwhelming. And totally unacceptable if those concrete prototypes are not used. Trump had better maneuver out of this, or he's not going to be Mr. Art of the Deal for long.

Oh look an interesting and informative D/c shill tatic.
Wow so your saying in a majority semite runned system, someone has to play the part a little to get anywhere? Man, I never would of thought of that. Personally I think people should just give up and shouldn't get anywhere if compromises need to be done. Thanks shlomo

Attached: 1518742535561.jpg (199x145, 10.96K)

I see your tactics. Keep screeching. Your cries won't be heard on the other side of the wall.

Where did Trump get? Where's the wall? Where are the mass deportations? Why isn't Hillary in jail? How many of his first 100 day promises are still unfulfilled? When has everyone stopped ridiculing cuckchanners straight from /ptg/?
Don't answer, these are rhetorical questions.

Attached: 80c4b845dd48d6dd7e0ee1cb6d76f7b067c90521413bef536692802875886ce8.jpg (640x712, 67.18K)

I never trust this over 2000 pages Ominous spending bill.
It gives $500 mil to Planned Parenthood, it fully funds the sanctuary cities, $700 billion to the Pentagon, over $5 billion on Community Development Block Grants, $1.5 billion on king niggers transportation program. And it also funds Schumer's overpriced NY city tunnel and bridge (((projects))).
This is a democrats spending bill from the outside until the inside. And who the fuck would read a over 2000 pages bill? You remember how Obama's healthcare bill was passed? Because no-one fucking read it.

Wall is great news but for fuck's sake, why do we have to spend 100x as much on a fucking useless ZOGbot diversity brainwashing project like the pathetic and perpetually corrupt US Military for every dollar we spend on infrastructure that actually benefits Americans?

Do you not understand that it takes a while to get a wall? Why are you retarded? Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Don't answer, these are rhetorical questions.

Attached: wtfamIreading.jpg (201x250, 9.72K)

Tell me expert on walls, how long does it take funding to get one, 8 years? And how many amnesties?

Attached: d08ac85962a2e41fae281834085bd9085b2bd371d01465f6f7d77010948c2a9a.jpg (907x701, 62.65K)

Trump needs to burn this bill or he can go fuck himself.

Sure thing, moshe. My Danir ancestors are laughing at you.

One thing I wanted to ask also. Is this bill also pressuring for another government shutdown if it won't be passed?

no way this passes

dont need a wall need to end all gibs to illegals wich is a wall in itself and voter id provisions meaning if you have no legal citizenship you aint voting bean,chink,poo and verify that ass one living person one vote dead don't count .Stop letting these (((rats))) fuck yo shit up like in Alabama faggots.

electronic voting machines? nah bitch take that back to the synogouge FUCK YOU .

SHILL. Trump is 14 months into his pres. He should have gotten ALL the funding for the wall. He should have ended chain immigration and visa lottery. He should be deporting millions of illegals instead he only deports the "bad ones". He can't wait to give amnesty to the DACA's

Attached: 752c5ebb3582d3c1d7991999ef5b21768b75d2af082db96a161f9fa6c7aec995.jpg (480x480 88.97 KB, 39.76K)

Attached: 4566897534.gif (348x418, 3.56M)

IMPBEACH

Attached: Fronald frumpf frumold frumfp i am scanning your scoops right_7e990e_6271706.gif (333x396, 204.91K)

It could be paid for by taxing remittances alone, a ton of money leaves the US economy this way (including from BASTE immigrants that came in LEGALLY.)

Attached: top 10 remittances countries.png (989x599 40.64 KB, 109.52K)

You need bases of power in Washington to get anything done, and about all that Trump has is the military / NSA so he has to pander to them. Everyone else including most of his own party opposes the MAGA agenda, or more precisely the (((lobbyists))) that own them do.

Attached: reviewbrah receives doughnut of honor from president trump.jpg (629x768, 91.57K)

Almost nobody in Washington other than Trump wants the wall, or meaningful immigration restriction. The Dems want infinite beaners to import voters and to please their (((Wall Street))) backers, GOP cuckservatives want the same to depress labor costs for their corporate lobbyists, neither give a shit about America. So yes, this bill is terrible and it sucks that wall construction hasn't started yet but this isn't exactly an unexpected state of affairs, it's going to be a war every step of the way.

Attached: MyBordersMyChoice silkhenge spider builds a wall, makes predators pay for it.png (610x651, 233.93K)

A remittance is a transfer of money by a foreign worker to an individual in his or her home country. Money sent home by migrants competes with international aid as one of the largest financial inflows to developing countries. Workers' remittances are a significant part of international capital flows, especially with regard to labour-exporting countries.[1] In 2014, $436 billion went to developing countries, setting a new record. Overall global remittances totaled $582 billion in 2015.[2] Some countries, such as India and China, receive tens of billions of US dollars in remittances each year from their expatriates and diaspora. In 2014, India received an estimated $70 billion and China an estimated $64 billion.[3]

The MAGA agenda is a jewish agenda sold to dumb gullible goys as an American first agenda when it clearly is anything but.

In Britain they'd been playing with a "Britain First" sales pitch for a movement headed by two counter jihadi kikes, running around antagonising others while carrying Christian crosses making the notion of white nationalism look bad in order to impose heavy penalties for whites voicing ideas of self preservation in Britain.

America has the aut-kike, running around making whites look like retarded cunts (Charlottesville, and every other aut-kike public outing) helping introduce new laws and restrictions on American whites

See the parallel yet?

Attached: ollie_bean.png (619x600 882.6 KB, 79.46K)

This "literally everything is a kike psyop" thinking is unhelpful and defeatist. The policies that Trump ran on are objectively pro-white, and ZOG is bitterly opposing them at every turn, including spectacularly illegal actions to stop Trump from being elected in the first place and then to de-legitimize his win / get him impeached. Which do you think is more likely: that those facts are related, or that the kike conspiracy has 100 layers of subtle deception and Trump was somehow in on it all along? That's magical thinking on a par with the libs that seriously believe the "muh Russia" delusion. I swear, Trump could literally get assassinated by a Mossad hit team and Holla Forums would still be saying it proved he was ZOG somehow.

Attached: ZOG the eternal cursed undead trickster orc LOTR game.png (849x768, 860.75K)

It isn't that everything is a kike psyop
Only the kike psyops being pushed by all the same actors who've been pushing the kike psyops are.

If a single genuine user continues falling for the same tricks played on them by the same lying cunts (i.e. Anglin/TRS/Aut-kike/Rebel Media e-celebs, counter-jihad neocon kikes,etc), then they were never red-pilled in the first place.

ok…

best of luck with the wall
a fucking pipe dream if you ask me

Attached: you're not from around here.png (225x225 127.13 KB, 6.63K)

This is basically what they're doing.
The libtards tried to fight it in court, claiming it was new construction that required new "environmental impact" studies, but the courts shot them down.
The "upgrades" to the existing fencing are walls.

Yeah ok.

At this pace this means the wall will be fully funded near the end of trumps fourth term.

LoL, pretty based
I also can't help notice that everything his best mate Netanyahu and the Chabad Lubavitch cabal demanded of him is made instantly without any lip service to distract, he straight out just does it.
Super bad based!

BUMP

pic related: top "senior" (((advisors))) to potus. shoe designer bitch is also playing a secretary of state role. who voted for these jews anyway?

forgot pic. but it doesn't matter really

Attached: juden.jpg (261x193, 6.83K)

Happy days

kys

kys

forgot pic again

Attached: DPRK.png (627x517, 60.88K)

Rep. Ted Budd (R-NC), a member of the House Freedom Caucus, released a statement on Wednesday night lamenting that Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) got his Gateway Bridge tunnel, while President Donald Trump received no significant funding for his promised southern border wall.

Attached: 1521718306938.jpg (526x640, 106.3K)

House Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows (R-NC) lamented on Tuesday that

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), another member of the House Freedom Caucus, suggested that a number of liberal policies will be included in the omnibus, without any substantial border wall funding.

Rep. Ted Budd slammed the Gateway bridge project

Sen. Richard Durbin (D-IL) told Fox News on Sunday that Democrats have not abandoned their base by refusing to shut down the government over DACA illegal aliens.

Congressman John Yarmuth (D-KY) said in an interview.

This bill is a big steaming pile of shit.

The 2018 omnibus budget provides funds to build just 33 miles of new border fence in Texas and denies any funds for President Donald Trump’s preferred border walls.

Pro-immigration Democrats emphasized their funding and symbolic victory over Trump’s populist agenda by directing the business-first GOP leadership to also include a prohibition in the omnibus bill barring the prototype walls which Trump showcased this month:

- The $641 million allocated for new fences is only 0.05 percent of the $1.3 trillion spending bill, or just 5 cents in a $100 bill.

Even though GOP leaders face a tough election in November, they first negotiated the deal and then blamed the President for the shortfall and the Democrats’ political win, according to a report in the Washington Post. In the meeting with Trump — who has the constitutional power to veto the legislation — the Hill leaders:

The bill also marks a big success for Democrats who have fought tooth-and-nail against Trump’s signature project and his high-wage/low immigration economic strategy.

said the Democrats’ Senate leader, Sen. Chuck Schumer.

In a statement, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, the Democrats’ House leader, said:

Virginia GOP Rep. Dave Brat told on March 21.

The Democrats’ win is especially remarkable because Democrats know their pro-migration agenda is unpopular in the midwestern states where vulnerable Democratic incumbents face the votes in November. After the Democrats voted en-bloc to stop Trump’s popular immigration reforms on February 15, Sen. Dick Durbin told National Public Radio that:

For 2018, Trump had asked for $1.6 billion to build 74 miles of new walls. But GOP’s business-first leaders, such as House Speaker Paul Ryan, traded Trump’s border agenda to Democrats in exchange for other favors, such as Democratic acceptance of $78 billion in Pentagon spending.

In May 2017, Democrats also stopped Trump from getting money for a new border wall in the 2017 omnibus. Trump had asked the GOP majorities in the House and Senate for $1.5 billion, but Democrats ensured he got only $341 million to repair and replace existing border barriers.

or you could just tldr

Top rate post quality there friend.

Wow, we've gone from "Build the wall" to "Build the fence" to "Build the bollards". Sad!

Attached: serveimage.jpg (3072x2304, 2.02M)

It would be better for Americans to arm their already armed citizens and send them to the border rather than spend money on the fucking wall. It will be easy since amerifats love gunz anyway. This can easily be solved through serving in military rather than die in the Middle East or African shithole, they would literally defend the country. But noooo, Drumpf has to build le wall. It will never happen. Do you really want to waste gorillion of US pesos on this shit? I don't think so.

it's not 100%! see? drumpf lied to you! how stupid can you drumpfcucks be!
go back to the zognald if you dont like me blackpilling obvious progress!

Members of the Freedom Caucus sent the [pic related] letter to the WH:

Attached: 1521726100879m.jpg (577x1024, 110.33K)

And you know if he does that, then everyone will say he's backing away from the Wall. I pray Trump's second term is him butt fucking the (((Republicans))) after he's done with the Democrats.

The letter seems to suggest they want Trump to keep to his promises made to his supporters one of them mentioned is that sticks to his promise and will build the wall.
The letter seems to simply be Trump supporters reminding him to keep his promises (Dump planned parenthood, keep the 2A unchanged, and get rid of Obamacare) made to Americans like he kept all his promises to his mate Bibi.

Essentially Trump's base, begging him not to betray them

And it's the Legislature's, not the Executive's, bill doing all of those things, you fucking idiot. If it reaches the President's desk, then who voted for it to reach his desk in the first place?
Republicans. Dumbass.

anytime someone says 1.6 billion for a wall? Remind them of the 3.8 billion a year for Israel and see what they say. We already paid fore their wall, now we pay for our own.

The letter itself no way infers this budget is Trumps fault, learn how to fucking read before posting.

Kinda fucking retarded to claim to spend 700 billion for national security, but our borders are wide the fuck open and getting transgressed everyday, innit?

And don't fucking tell me any of it is going to our actual military, we already know the kikes don't give a shit about them.

"Disturbingly, Clark acknowledges willingness for life-and-death battlefield decisions impacting American soldiers to be placed in the hands of the Israeli chain of command in saying: "if there is a question in regards to how we will operate, the last vote will probably go to [Israeli General] Zvika.""

Forget that they're Kike Israelis for a second, imagine this was South Korea we were talking about… Okay, now does the USA let a junior ally like South Korea tell the US military what to do? FUCK NO!

These kikes and their hubris. They're just rubbing it our faces now.

Here's hoping Randlet filibusters this bill to death.

Attached: 1521728825090.png (829x734, 502.54K)

Attached: trump_farage.jpg (271x309 40.72 KB, 117.25K)

Build it

Hello, fellow former Drumf supporter.

How do you do?

HAHAH TORPEDOS BTFO 4D CHESS SHILL BINGO THE WALL IS HERE LOLOLOLOLOL SHARIABLUE ETERNALLY BUTTBLASTED LOLOLOLOLOL
nu-Holla Forums

This person is a kike

They've already shown their hand on that one.

Trump is NOT to blame for this shitty bill( but he will be if he signs this.

VETO THE BILL TRUMP

My shithole country's news just informed me today "Trump NEEDS to spend 1.6 Billion to keep the US from going bankrupt under his leadership" everything is fake news these days.

Ironic shitposting is still shit posting.

He’s making fun of the fact that we are flooded with kikes and redditors who applaud whatever Trump does no matter the consequence.

Iron Anne has black cock entering her dried up hole every day. Who cares?

fuck off kike

Apparently 10 inch thick concrete pillars with even thicker concrete plates is just a "fence". Number one rule of shills and kikes is to never admit they're wrong, never, they'll just magically forget the conversation of yesterday and move the goalpost and pretend they've never been BTFO, no matter how much you corner them. Even when the rope is around their necks, they will claim the rope is just a toy and will break at the moment of their fall, even as they're being funneled into ovens they'll claim it's a nice warm room which they'll escape from the back because your oven military commander is a traitor who secrectly helps them.

Attached: 1508963153033.jpg (644x434, 179.99K)

Trump hasn't done anything but mention the bill in a unfavorable tone on twitter. The house freedom caucus coming out against it is a good sign if anyone remembers how Niggercare was repealed.

Obamacare wasn’t repealed you fucking goober, McCain sunk that effort. Trump said on twitter he will sign the bill because it gives more to MUH military, despite all the drawbacks. The dem kikes are all over the news gloating about how dumb Trump is, and they’ll be right if he doesn’t veto.

Never thought I’d see the day some faggot redditor would be on 8ch defending dumb bollards instead of the wall we were promised.

Can't Trump fire these buffoons for even trying to foist this bill to us? Wasn't it written in total secrecy?

Paul Ryan's response to criticism of the bill

“We want to get it going. We don’t want to wait until we can get a multiyear bill passed,” Ryan said. “We’re going to fund the wall one year at time. In this case for the next six months.”

That's right. But it was the house freedom caucus that was able to get a bill together that wasn't the dogshit Ryan was peddling. The mandate repeal in the tax cuts got me mixed up.

Hello fellow former Drumf supporter

Is this the least cucked thing Paul Ryan has ever said?

So many of us here today

THIS!
Trump is a lying sack of shit. I'm glad it happened early on in his administration so we don't have to waste our time following this jew loving piece of shit.

Ryan already came out on tv and said everything in this bill was okayed by Trump.

nu-pol

Lel, everytime!

Attached: le_jewface.png (735x551 882.6 KB, 94.89K)

It's all nonsese. Everything Ryan said there is a load of double-meaning truisms that, on the surface, make it sound like he worked with Trump, but in reality he is only allowing 74 miles of fencing that doesn't stop illegal immigration to be built.

Sadly Kushner bux/Cambridge Analytica Bannon-bux says that's not gonna happen here.

Expect more of this retarded reddit_The_Zognald shit, like so

Consensus cracking doesn't work without you changing IP's kike.

Attached: 124477.jpg (500x500, 31.73K)

Read the law here the way the legalise is worded one has the impression that no new wall will be allocated funding. So whos full of shit? Ryan or the representitive from Ohio?

Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio called the latest congressional spending bill the “worst bill” he’s seen during his time in Congress and said he will vote against it.

Jordan said the GOP is going back on its promise to curb federal spending and is betraying the trust of the voters who put them there.

Kek nice to see you found a new buzzword to throw around. You fags are so fairweather, you have no staying power. Can't believe people get paid for this low effort bullshit.

Sweet tears. Love it.

(Keep em flowing)

Cambridge Analytica isn't a buzzword but an organisation under fire at the moment for the revealing documentary released a few days ago.

Buzzwords are things you jews artificially create to be used as devices to control thought.

There was a major documentary about Cambridge Analytica on CH4 UK the other day, everyone is pretty much talking about it apart from 8ch Holla Forums, for some strange reason.
It implicates Bannon was using Cambridge Analytica to use age old isreali tactics of honeypot traps, pedo entrapment etc to manipulate politicians, just like Roy Cohn used to do, only a wider database to manipulate.
It basically is the only news for the last few days, interestingly aside from 8ch/pol/ not talking about it properly due to the Bannon/Trump revelation nor is the BBC

BUILD THE WALL, NICE AND TALL

Bitch we be known about Cambridge analytica for a damn while now. Its only that now you fags are throwing it in with your Kushner/Brannon bot accusations because hey, whats there to lose right? Don't bother shutting the fuck up, youre filtered.

Breakdown of the House vote for the omnibus spending bill

clerk.house.gov/evs/2018/roll127.xml

With this many yes votes even if Trump doesn't sign it they have enough votes to force it through.

so many fellow former Drumf supporters here today, it's amazing - such a coincidence.

Why didn't we choose Hillary?
We vote OPRAH 2020

Attached: cookie.jpg (488x248, 120.66K)

You veto it anyways to show your disgust with it. Good news is a train wreck of a bill like this will destroy this shit hole nation even quicker.

I swear to fuck if this all goes into memeplanes and we don't get cruiser modernization I'm going to be fucking pissed.

Why isn’t Mexico paying for this wall ? I am legitimately curious - will they eventually pay for it ? How will trump make them do it ? Someone explain please. I think that this endgame (Mexico paying for the wall) would be an ultimate crushing blow to the left.

Some nigger bitch with the NYT is claiming the bill prevents ICE from detaining more than 40K illegals, to put this in perspective ICE carried out ~230k removals last year, with this budget it'll be capped at 40k this year, and the rest of the illegals who're caught will get catch and release.

This is a fucking mess. Ryan needs to hang.

Attached: 1521742181786m.jpg (1394x1397 69.65 KB, 318.63K)

Attached: 1521742466568.png (1422x1115, 212.48K)

At this rate he only needs to make 15 more $1.3 trillion dollar "deals" to get it fully funded, lol

veto. 80% of what the democrats ask for is is too ridiculous.
Write some bills that benefit the american people.

OP is misleading and ridiculous.

The omnibus gives billions to Schumer for tunnels but get effectively nothing for a border wall.

Has this site gotten stupid suddenly? How is this spin doctor OP allowed?

breitbart.com/radio/2018/03/21/exclusive-dave-brat-gop-buckled-to-democrat-omnibus-demands-trump-should-veto-until-we-get-border-wall-funding/

archive.fo/ThaPa

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/22/white-house-president-trump-will-sign-1-3-trillion-omnibus-bill/

archive.fo/8MCbW

apparently, it's $1.6 now. whatta deal!

Maybe read the thread first idiot.

This bill does absolutely nothing for the wall and in fact gives Schumer billions for his bridges and tunnels.

It is a travesty. Trump sold out

It passed with enough votes to override a veto but yea, I agree.

it is. But Trump is saying all the bullshit is worth it for the military funding. That slightly activates my almonds.

Attached: military coup pls.jpeg (577x142, 51.18K)

Do you even understand the legislative process?

This thread is pinned but is a complete lie. It is pure buillshit. Trump completely sold out with this.

KILL THE BILL RANDLET!

Its really not though. The military is s bloated beurocratic mess that needs to be reformed not have fuck loads of money dumped into it.

So, no, you don't.

Followup Tweet
I had to fight for Military & start of wall

Attached: Untitled.png (820x158, 28.84K)

The text of the bill EXPLICITLY forbids any new wall designs from being used you fucking reddit faggot. This is complete capitulation.

Yeah, no shit. But I'm wondering why he considers military funding to be so crucial at the moment. He also mentioned a new arms race. Habbenings incoming?

Attached: arms race.jpeg (578x147, 50.44K)

Thread made with good intentions, quickly makes a wild left turn!

More as the story develops!

No, securing more funding for the military is just classic neocon bullshit so we can have a better prepared military filled with pregnant negresses getting Camaros and Chargers.

BUILD THOSE BOLLARDS

Hard to say really. You got a huge corruption scandal in the Navy while ships are slamming into things. The airforce is obbssessed with a damn meme plane that I don't think we'll ever get a return on. And all of it has been diversity hired into complete shit. If Trump is Trump he's got something in the works, you would think but this bill is bretty fucking bleak.

The Press Briefing today literally just said it's for the new wall design. Calm your tits, woman.
By the way, the new design is the see-through one with concrete and the round tube on the top. Bottom row, third column. This was also confirmed at today's press briefing.

Attached: 171023-border-wall-prototypes-se-1130a_a70bd9c715ed978b7ac25fa022fd246c.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1441x1000, 186.74K)

But is mexico paying for it?

Attached: 1520836450849.jpg (640x427, 47.24K)

I watched Mick too but the fucking legalise isn't quite flush with what he's saying then you got this bitch claiming ICE is going to get neutered. Plus all this other bullshit stacked on top. No matter how much lipstick you put on this pig ain't gunna make it not a pig. Ill be the first to call out a blackpill but this bill is a stark reality of the uniparty putting Trump on the burner.

This bill was a travesty and he should have gutted McConnell for it. Yes we get 30 miles of that wall for levees, but NOTHING ELSE. And Dems get everything they want. Trump hasn’t fought RINO leadership in ages.

If you’re not mad you should be

Where does it mention the new wall?

Its not a good deal, its that simple.

>B-b-but goyim guys drumpf isn't building a wall it's a fence oyyyyy he's zog ahh oyyyy he hit that airbase rememba goy!

Attached: 1465367047692-1.png (782x1080, 507.62K)

The bill says the following:

The amounts designated in subsection (a)(2) through (a)(4) shall only be available for operationally effective designs deployed as of the date of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2017, (Public Law 115–31), such as currently deployed steel bollard designs, that prioritize agent safety.

Now can you read or not? The only reason they were able to put up the new design was because they were arguing that it’s a levee fence. It was a legal sleight of hand for a tiny section. 1.6B for this bill is fucking nothing.

The bill is a fucking disaster for both sides, and probably on purpose. What part of CHAOS CANDIDATE do you (still) not understand? Oh well. You can just see it for yourself when Trump lays the first brick. The Fake News screeching much, much, louder than usual at today's press briefing tells me they're scared.

The bill is shit dude.

Ah so giving up the ghost is chess? How many levels is losing this badly? People like you are why the term chesscuck exists. This was a massive failure, nothing more, nothing less.(>chesscuck)

Schumer and Pelosi are giddy on TV bragging how dumb Trump is. BUT MUH CHESS

Shhhh. No anger. Only dreams now. Mick said there are tons of people on both sides who will vote against this bill, such as Democrat Latinos because of THE WALL, but it will pass anyway. How do you think Liberal Beaners will react to party members voting in favour of THE WALL?
CHAOS CANDIDATE

You forgot to switch IPs lol. S - C - A - R - E -D

You forgot this isn’t reddit

Even kikebart proves you wrong. archive.is/F2IFK

BASED
A
S
E
D

If this bill passes - and it looks like it will - who do you think is going to take the heat for this steaming pile of shit?

Trump. Dems got everything they wanted

Has he signed it into law yet?

It already passed, read the thread.

The bill is garbage and only slushes up the the unipartys funds. I don't blame Trump so I don't know why you think your smug arrogance is offending me.

It will pass regardless of him signing, and he said he would. What he should have done is signal how shit is so he can fight McConnell in the primary. Going along with it makes him complicit, even if just in stupidity. This is a Ryan/McConnell shit bill for sure, but at least that’s expected. Trump was elected to rope these traitors

There is no funding for the wall you fuckin dumbass. There are provisions in the bill explicitly stating that it can NOT BE USED FOR WALL and only for fencing. Keep sucking jew cock you kikeservative .

It passed with 58% in the House. That’s not ⅔. It hasn’t passed the Senate yet, but I’ll bet it won’t get ⅔ there, either. So no, there’s no evidence of your statement.
You realize he says a lot of things.
You’re mentally defective if you thought that.

The fact that the military funding becomes only a cuckservative issue proves how terrible a deal maker Trump really is. Last I checked they aren't a republican defence force. R's get absolutely nothing from this piece of shit bill.
If the kikes want protection tell israel to borrow 300M to add to their own fuckin army.

It passed the house. Odds are it'll pass the senate too but its not a done deal just yet.

It only needs 2/3 with a veto faggot

Become literate and then fellate a shotgun, you insufferable leftist hack.

WHY DON'T YOU STOP SUPPORTING DRUMF

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: oooooy.jpg (640x400 44.47 KB, 8.93K)

Attached: comf 2.png (377x396, 81.56K)

Attached: 10243951492.jpeg (207x232, 36.46K)

Tell me where I went wrong faggot. This bill passes ONLY if trump signs it since it didn’t get 2/3 in the house.

KILL YOURSELF REDDI FAGGOT

But muh based military goy! How will our greatest allies defend themselves!

He got 700 billion for military. All he has to do is assign the military to build the wall, like they did for the first Alaskan highway. Done and done.

In your dreams. The military should be on the border right now gunning down spics and building a wall. They aren't. They're over in sandland carving out greater israel.

Way too busy fighting kike wars for such nonsense. Besides are the wall makers giving away those wall sections for free?

True however illegal crossings have dropped, and if they just simply took away the incentives, they'd both have the funding and would hardly need it any more (praise to Ron Paul, blessings be upon him).

Attached: 1431580392971-1.jpg (480x375, 95.28K)

Can we please replace Paul Ryan with Trey Gowdy?

That would explain why he seems totally unconcerned about the omnibus barely funding the border

Attached: hmmmm.gif (326x326, 624.51K)

You don't know why about a lot of things, clearly. But, again, and you're sidestepping this like a woman, if you don't see the powder keg the President wants BY GETTING DEMOCRATS TO WILLINGLY FUND THE WALL then you're a fucking idiot. Plain and simple.

They already did with the scrapping of TPPA
no more duty free exports for paco

And he gets to expose all the shills, rhinos and traitors. It's a win, win, wiiinning.

Reported for being mentally ill.

>>>Holla Forums

Way to prove “they don’t need Trump to sign it”, dipshit. You were wrong.

What is it about Trump threads that brings out the redditors fresh off the fucking boat?

He was just admiring the wall's beautiful construction. No worries, a lot of people miss read that image.

Attached: 1467324091981-2.png (782x716, 540.57K)

You replied to the wrong person.

If he goes with the swiss cheese wall design, I'm checking out of society, getting a job as a FedEx pilot in the Bermuda Triangle during hurricane season, shipping crates of volley balls.

Attached: swiss cheese wall.jpg (1599x976, 360.54K)

Gowdy is a huge fucking faggot what are you talking about? Steve King is the only good replacement

Attached: spaceballs-collectors-edition-20050412050045611[1].jpg (444x250, 24.01K)

Why do we even need 700b for a military that "isn't" engaged in War?

What about Dog the Bounty Hunter? Isn't he looking for work?

Military spending is industrial and complex. It's not for simpletons like us to understand.

What you're watching there is a guy in a harness being lifted over the wall.

You didn't really think that shilling through did you?

Attached: 2018.jpg (1222x904, 91.58K)

You got 6% of the $25B which can only be used for repairs to existing wall and up to 33 miles of new "fencing". Nothing like the prototypes.

FUCKING WEW

It also includes the Fix-NICS anti-gun shit. It fucks you around in so many different ways. Basically takes the "take the guns first" approach and also prohibits money from being used for training for "arming the teachers"/

What count was I wrong about? They didn’t get 67% which means they don’t have supermajority which means that Trump CAN veto this. The question is WILL he.

How fucking dumb are you reddit niggers?

He better not sign it, because this bill is filled with almost everything else that the democrats want. The wall, ok. However, the rest where the spending goes, absolutely disastrous.

Attached: Lot of Problems.jpg (1214x894, 156.14K)

You remain illiterate.
Wew

If he doesn't then he is done for. Period. I and many other Americans can stomach waiting for the wall and more money for the MIC to piss away but any gun control is a death shot for him. Unlike many of the reddit niggers, I never expected much from him due to some personal ties and the fact that D.C. is ZOG inc and would never allow a nationalist agenda of any sort, even civic but I never expected the cucking on guns of late.

The only problem with the wall design, is that people may try to smuggle exotic swiss cheeses through it. Aside from that the transparent design is brilliant! There's no holes in that plan at all, .. with the exception of the holes of course.

Attached: prototypes-6[1].jpg (620x465, 38.09K)

Address my post kike.

Do you agree that Trump can kill this bill since it didn’t get supermajority in the House?

Your post was addressed before you even posted it. You are illiterate. You have no idea what was said. Go read your replies again and then go back to fucking reddit.

I know you shitlibs don't have much inside your skulls, but at least you understood round peg round hole as a baby, right? Nothing meaningful fits through that wall no matter how much you wish it to. Additionally, the stilts can be extended very deep underground for a low price to make tunneling a near impossibility.

There are still border guards at work, and estimating how long it takes to do this for even a modest spic load of drugs (let's say fifteen men carrying 20kg of drugs each) means that there would have to be a carrier vehicle on the other end. This process speeds up when you have an equal number of men on both sides, but at the fastest you can still time patrols so that any movements to or from the barrier are very easy to spot and detain. This is a very efficient way to solve the problem.

Just saying the military has completed infrastructure projects in the past like the original Alaskan Highway. Shabby but functional. If he got the budget for the design and the molds, the military could conceivably complete the rest. Would be way under budget too, since they're already employed and much of the equipment parked not doing anything. Just a thought.

Attached: Spencer234[1].jpg (1450x699, 398.81K)

You are ever diseased in the brain, kampfy, you turkroach scum(USER WAS BANNED FOR KAMPFY DERANGEMENT SYNDROME)

Which will be completely reversed the second trump gets out of office. Only delaying the inevitable. Just wait until this place is packed with spic gangsters hunting down white goys by the bushel.

Attached: maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg (1234x646 91.65 KB, 237.16K)

I don’t care about drugs as much as I do people. Keeping out human refuse is the important goal, but yeah drug smuggling will be easy tbh.

Not suggesting they couldn't do it. I'm sure they would build a fuckin fortress but it wont happen because the kikes will never let it happen.
A) Politicians are not scared
B) They know whites wont get their hands dirty. As evidenced worldwide by their homes being invaded by garbage.

Great bury the stupid poles. Why space them apart though?

Attached: swisscheese.jpg (1798x1094, 599.95K)

Drugs are the big financer of all the illegals invading aside from MS13 Union Labor Reps.

Trump has betrayed us!

Attached: aaaaaaaaaeueeghhhklsdjlk-1 (1).png (888x888, 399.56K)

If he signs it, then yes. Until then it's just Congress stabbing the people in the back as usual. Tell the White House to veto. Learn to read troglodyte.

Trips of truth. Fuck 'em all with a veto. Make those nigger work for their midterms.

Attached: swisscheesewalldesign.jpg (824x837, 170.24K)

Border agents want to be able to see whats on the other side (from Trumps visit to the wall modules)

Apparently you didn't read this (pic)

Attached: trump.png (585x320, 73.55K)

Notice the Nogalas border in meme above. Notice the strange density of pharmacias? Notice the rocks the the guy in standing on? Look at any border town and you'll see swiss cheese walls and pharmacias. You'll even see boxes around by the wall hanging out there like a pass through or drop off. It's like its routine.

Stupid. Have look outs or drones or something. I don't buy that either. Some planted shill border patrol agents? Why would they want to worry about getting pop shots by random mexican gangs wanting to thumb their nose at them.

I read it earlier and as I said, if he does then he's completely lost my support and that of many others. Until then
CALL THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE
and tell them that if he signs it then it is he who will be
Fired

$500 million for a new tunnel in commie NYC

NO
FUCK OFF

That military budget could pay for a lot of rope. Who knows what his plan is. Maybe he's working with what he's got.

No, it's for jew gibs. I work for a contractor and that it all that ever happens. We'll get more work, no one will get a raise, and the jews at the top will mark everything up 500% and make a killing on our taxes. You can keep telling yourself that and hope for the best but you'll be forever a cuck if you do. Stand up for yourself lad and more importantly stand up for the interests of your people.

With the see through wall designs, how easy is it to do the following?:

Is the wall designed to make this impractical somehow or is doing this more difficult than it sounds?

Also, how easy would it be to remove part of a pole with something like thermite?

MFW wall isn’t tall enough to stop standard fire truck ladder.

user, a crude barbed wire fence shut down immigration into Hungary. Border Patrol said the shitty scrap iron fence they installed on the San Diego border shut down illegal spics by 90%+. It doesn't take much.

But the wall has yet to be built. At this rate, Trump's wall is the Star Citizen of political promises.

Later we can thermite the swiss cheese polls and use what's left as footings for a nice poured steel reinforced concrete wall.

Side note, the wall could be paid for by making it economically use fall such as building a elevated monorail, water pipes or power cables on the top of it.

Attached: michae-usmexco-er-rump-wall-15719318[1].png (500x303, 84.89K)

Look into how much of Mexico's money comes from beans sending home dollars. The wall + border enforcement puts a stop to that.

I'm hoping Rand will get up there and filibuster his little manlet heart out.

Attached: 10274387637894123.PNG (596x1019, 88.17K)

Throwing a rope even a few feet up in the air is very difficult. You need a cable and a gun that can launch it like the swat use.

…or this: amazon.com/Ultimate-Arms-Gear-Grappling-Rappelling/dp/B00DYZV9RQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1521756036&sr=1-2&keywords=Rappeling

Gowdy is going to replace Sessions after the mid-terms.

policemag.com/blog/swat/story/2007/07/to-rappel-or-not-to-rappel-that-is-the-question.aspx

Most of this isn't for the wall. It's for the military so they can fight more wars for Israel under direction of ZOG emperor Trump

Someone get Randlet a step stool so he can look the kikes in their eyes.

The fence is being replaced by wall, retard. The fact you are shilling so hard in this thread proves to me the thing is going up.

This. The rest is standard neocon bullshit for Israel.

The bill BANS the wall.

Great, lets have a train that goes from San Diego to absolutely fucking nowhere. Actually that sounds like it might come in handy

More money for the FBI that is flagrantly conducting a seditious conspiracy to get Trump impeached. Only a cuck president would support the organization that is trying to get him impeached.

No need. He can just stand atop the bill itself lel.

Attached: DY5rvQyW0AEg5qD.jpg (1200x1200, 184.21K)

Do you guy seriously think obvious shilling will be effective the more obvious you make it. Is that your plan? Fill up the shill BINGO card even though you're made fun of for it?

Hmmm, I wonder why nothing gets done.

It was Gowdy that botched the Bengazi investigation. He had everything he need to fuck some shit up and he sat on everything for six months. He barks but never bites.

foxnews.com/transcript/2018/03/18/rep-trey-gowdy-mueller-probe-should-not-be-shut-down.html

Attached: 12374982374.PNG (1274x1012, 1.19M)

We wanted economic war against Mexico and all we got was more money for ZOG. More money for the FBI so they can send white nationalists to prison at the behest for the ADL. WINNING!

Use the 1.6 billion to imminent domain the land and contract out to Elon Musk to build a commercially viable Hyper loop monorail wall with utility lines and Fiber optics. Problem solved. Next topic.

Attached: Trump MAGA Wall.jpg (1186x900, 168.05K)

Randlet gettin swole. Omibus curls for the girls

There is no such thing as a commercial viable hyperloop because the damn thing is physically impossible.

Rand is mostly establishment trash, but he does have his uses.

He's retiring after this term. It's a pretty good chance he's going to end up in the Trump administration. Nothing could have been done about Benghazi anyways, btw, because of Holder.

You realize that guns exist, right? And that you can use them to kill people? Like the founding fathers did? Reported for blackpill.

are you retarded?

He’s a zionist, a neocon, and a civic nationalist. What more does he need to be for you to stop being retarded? That he offers token policies similar to his dad’s are irrelevant in the face of 1. His overall policy and 2. His utter impotence in achieving even the tiniest things he claims to want.

You realize the real world isn't a LARP written by William Luther Pierce, and someone like Gowdy has to work within the constraints he is given him by the system?

That’s funny, I don’t recall talking about Trey Gowdy, you strawman shilling, blackpill-peddling YID.

Bolton?

What in the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1521757868475.png (599x439, 66.06K)

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976948306927607810

what, don't you want to invade the middle east again goy?

You were responding to my explanation about why Gowdy didn't do more on Benghazi, the Obama justice department was the road block, you fucking retarded shill.

I know people will spaz-out over him picking Bolton, but McMasters was obviously a back-stabbing shill who leaked the Putin phone conversation thing. I'm glad he's at least out of the picture now. They're probably going to send him to jail for the leak as well. Also keep in mind Trump is an isolationist by nature, but wants to hear from people that disagree with him so he thinks he has a more rounded opinion when he makes the decision.

Great, wonderful, fantastic.

Attached: 308700783989.png (429x410, 7.26K)

if there was ever a coup the military will have his back. that's all i can think of.

Even if you had the time to throw the rope over the wall like that it would also take an enormous effort to carry a rope long enough and strong enough to do that through the border to the wall. After you managed to make your knot (if more than 2% of all spics know how to do something like this I would be surprised) and throw the rope over you'd have to hoist yourself over the wall. The gigantic rounded top would make this very difficult.

Trump's a Jew slave, same as usual.

assumes facts not in evidence
talk is cheap, what has he done

Yeah, Ron never voted for aid to Israel iirc. His son cucks on that

this actually describes the shills like yourself, you whine about things he has never actually done and then use it to back up your "Trump is le zog shill" D&C strategy that was cooked up in some goon IRC channel, what new wars did Trump start exactly? all you have is "muh empty airfield," you got nothing to backup this argument, the fact Trump likes hearing from people who disagree with him, and having cabinet members from opposite sides fight out their positions has been the case since day one

Bolton is a Bush neocon kike who pushed for war with Iran. Also, this stupid spending bill has my tax payer money funding planned parenthood. Fuck this.

Randlet has to veto this and veto it hard. We cannot let this pass the Senate.

you're a fucking retarded nigger. one of the only things trump has been consistent with is his dick sucking for police and military. in Dec 2017 the continuing resolution funded defense through all of 2018 and added additional money on top of it. the fact that they're trying to push this new bill under the guise of trying to fund our troops dog bless is complete horseshit. They're funded. We've been in syria the entire time. Afganistan trump added more troops. We have more people in the middle east then when onigger left office and the budget to kike contractors has been increased over and over.

It's almost as if Trump never puts predictable enemies into certain positions, uses them and fires them when finished.

Attached: 1466439857792.png (341x276, 174.88K)

I've been saying this for months, Trump is shuffling turds before their stench permeates the room. He'll keep shuffling until all the turds are scooped away. Just imagine DC as a large litter-box. This newfag will be out before his first 12 months finishes.

what if they're electrified and traps are sprung if the current is interrupted?

the real problem is this, those holes suck ass but we need them because we have to rely on Mexican Feds (lol) to come up on the other side and detain trouble makers once we see them on that side of the border. If this were Korea or Israel, we would have a solid stone wall with mounted turrets automatically gunning down anything with a heartbeat, and rightfully so.

tl;dr having a wall with holes is shitty but we have no option.

Attached: two-jews-shopping-for-property.jpg (605x433, 48.35K)

This is possible, but only time will tell what will happen, i fucking hope we don't have to endure another war for the kikes more than anything else.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (444x250, 185.95K)

4D Chess, goiz!

Trump has said he won't make any changes to DACA unless the Democrats approve the wall spending along with a couple other things. Very happy to see this, because it needs to be done. Democrats only want max illegal + legal immigrants because it fluffs their voter base, not because it makes our country better.

So why did DACA terms have to be renegotiated this year? Was there a term limit on the original bill that forced democrats to agree to wall funding as an addon for the republican controlled senate?

Also was it even passed in the senate, or just the house.

Finally what the fuck is Ryoku Matoi doing with a maga hat on. I don't remember her eyes being in the Tsurime category. Does it not seem slightly different

Attached: kill-la-kill_twIcon5_1.png (256x256, 80.03K)

Rand was for open borders. He talks a good game (better than most) but in the end hes a puppet like the rest.

After 15 years of iraq and afghanistan zog war, get ready, its coming, syrian invasion extravagapalooza 3(the third)

Syria and Iran all at once. They'll never get another chance like this with shabbos Trump in charge to pin the blame on years from now.

Iran is the encore show

Oh look we have fortunetellers here.
Where did you get that cristal ball Shillstradamus?

They just rely on spaming and talking to themselves nowadays. You can see they've lost all power, I love the fact they are forced to amuse us despite knowing they are defeated

Between the pathetically and transparently cucked budget bill and hiring JOHN FUCKING BOLTON, Trump is a KIKE SHILL FUCKING CONFIRMED.

Nothing is going to change without violence, and time is running out.

They're not even trying aymore

Attached: oliver_willith_2.png (640x400 273.88 KB, 8.93K)

fuck you you stupid fucking nigger. I would love to spit in your faggot kike face

Wouldn't they be able to just drive the rope/spics close enough, have someone who knows how to tie the knot and with the proper ?gun to launch the rope over the wall? You could even tie strong fishing line to initially shoot something over the wall, and then pull it until rope is over. It'd be tricky, but possible to quickly scale this wall with rope.

President Kushner and Vice President Paul Ryan.

Trump is the gimp they wheel out for their MAGA LARPing.

Part of the bill includes the Cloud Act which allows foreign governments to spy on US citizens.

I guess that's one way to work around the constitution. Rather than have your government infringe on the privacy of your citizens, get another one to do it for you.

Attached: 1418201282330.jpg (700x466, 49.1K)

Keep crying

Attached: eda0b1ac07ea91e7f5616faf7b9c43e8f49cea577a343a85a6419ab6a5fe6ae2.jpg (714x1080 216.86 KB, 196.37K)

Attached: 1468925169653.jpg (350x449, 24.36K)

Not really. Even a le 38% such are yourself could have figured it out.

Attached: 6e807c846bb779d72399f05c771d08b361c57ee0b0fb580f1df8bd78cc8e138a.gif (240x189 38.8 KB, 540.13K)

Attached: 183.png (680x666, 64.94K)

KYS

Attached: 1516825895529.jpg (697x660 96.56 KB, 73.41K)

Rand is gunna do it. Hes gonna shut this shit the fuck down.

SPENDING BILL STALLS IN U.S. SENATE

archive.is/4mPuE

Attached: 1521769788731.png (651x450, 143.28K)

i fucking hope he does. this shit should never have passed the house

Attached: 1379545885362.png (720x540, 500.42K)

Complete fuckin neocon.

Thats right fellow neo nazi
We should have voted Hillary all along
Why weren't we with her, when it actually mattered?

Attached: JebGun3-660x330.jpg (326x284 7.64 KB, 118.81K)

Good. Too bad he can't shut it down permanently.

Attached: 3Hw2ljl (1).png (794x1124, 347.77K)

Just remember that the real proof of the six gorillion is wherever your eyeballs aren't pointing, goy. That'll show em–hehe–stupid goyim. [CLASP]

Actually America gets 1.6 bn,
He is working in the interest of America, not his own.
And so far he got nothing but obstacles thrown at him from the second he started the campaign let alone stepped into office

Attached: e0142bb74c433fe47387e6aae548a96b--president-trump-melania-trump.jpg (480x480, 24.94K)

We're still there.

SEMPER FI

I've heard these words before. Shall we allow our Senate to be a Synagogue of (((them)))?

Attached: Cornelius.mp4 (1280x720, 13.78M)

Attached: 55e.png (800x800 127.91 KB, 165.07K)

Attached: 34797789614_8f7e839955_b.jpg (900x593, 120.11K)

Attached: Meme_cbef40_6323304.jpg (800x800, 110.72K)

This ain't going to cut it. We have to get this killed.

Trump sells out his base and America.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/22/antithesis-of-american-interests-immigration-reformers-blast-gop-omnibus-as-betrayal-to-u-s-workers/

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/22/budget-director-mulvaney-spending-bill-with-no-wall-funding-is-a-really-really-good-immigration-package/

Q

Attached: MAGAPepe.png (640x400 41.72 KB, 8.93K)

Search
BUSINESS
Trump punishes China on trade; Minn. firms worry about fallout

By JIM SPENCER , STAR TRIBUNE
March 22, 2018 - 10:19 PM

Washington – President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that he will place punitive tariffs on Chinese products sold to U.S. companies to make up for what the White House says is $50 billion worth of unfair trade practices.

The administration will also restrict Chinese investments in U.S. companies.

The U.S. trade representative will propose a specific list of products to be taxed. Senior White House officials said the list of targets was "long" but weighted toward high-tech products that the U.S. says were "acquired in an unfair way."

there's two groups of people who want a weak American miltiary, the left and anti-American shills, sorry you can make your zog-army arguments all you want, but I want my country to be able to push anyone else's shit in if they mess with us, some of you fags don't live here, so enjoy your mudslime over-run euro-shitholes and just deal with your penis envy for the US military

The wall's going up, astroturf kike. And there ain't a single goddamn thing you can do to stop it.

he's an lolbertarian, you said he was establishment, there's no world where he's establishment, at least use the right terms, he's the one who doesn't fall in line the most for a reason, I'm not saying I always support him, but to call Randlet establishment is completely retarded

Search
startribune.com/despite-u-s-business-unease-trump-says-he-ll-hit-china-with-tariffs/477646103/
BUSINESS

Trump punishes China on trade

March 22, 2018 - 10:19 PM

Washington – President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that he will place punitive tariffs on Chinese products sold to U.S. companies to make up for what the White House says is
$50 billion worth of unfair trade practices

The administration will also restrict Chinese investments in U.S. companies.

The U.S. trade representative will propose a specific list of products to be taxed. Senior White House officials said the list of targets was "long" but weighted toward high-tech products that the U.S. says were "acquired in an unfair way."

Attached: CHEzaK3XAAEWdc7 (1)

It's a fake tweet, stupid. Randle and Trump are freinds now, he wouldn't insult him like that, plus he's not going to re-use an insult like that, fuck off, shillings are grasping at straws

jesus christ fuck off shill each of your posts has like 3-4 things that show you don't belong here

nice argument, nice shill tactic too, call someone else a shill without having to make actual retorts, how does a weak US military benefit the US, retard?

top fucking wew kill yourself

you have no fucking argument, why should I want a weak military in the United States, how does that benefit the US or me a person who lives there? you can't articulate a single thought, you have nothing

The US House of Representatives and Senate has approved, at the 11th hour, a $1.3 trillion spending package

…narrowly averting a federal government shutdown. Funds were due to run out on Friday.

Here comes THE WALL.

and the rest of the funding…

Ingraham is pissed about the bill. According to her it technically doesn't fund the new wall.

Seeing Kike Schumer's smile makes me really leery.

Attached: 1421393044757.png (538x440, 45.62K)

Attached: check em.jpg (800x974, 290.83K)

Spending Bill Passed

Here's something everyone needs to look at:

The list goes on and on.

The vote count isn't uploaded yet, but heres a link to the site for when it is: govtrack.us/congress/votes

it funds part of the wall

No it doesnt. It provides for repairs on existing fences.

65 votes
crap, now he can't veto it

I think this is it

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=2&vote=00063

Only guy who read the bill.

Attached: rand.png (720x442, 346.74K)

I think you mean "reading." He's on page 600 something. Rand Paul may come across as a nancy fag in a lot of ways, but the dude's fucking correct when he says Congress is broken because everyone's voting on this massive 2300 page bill nobody has goddamn read.

The Cloud Act is fucking terrible. I don't think Trump can do a line item veto can he?
>>>Holla Forums887117

Trump already stated that he's planning to approve the bill.

Attached: 8919521ca678bf323d41f833ab4bcfe1ec55d365230d679b0d21bddf6797dfaf.jpg (680x453, 37.36K)

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/american-people-win-president-donald-j-trumps-priorities-funded/
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
WHAT
DOES
THIS
MEAN

The financial future of the members of congress is secure, Trump will get a shitty fence and Israel will get its well funded military. Sounds like everyone is a winner here.

Attached: eaae4f025e46a4579b2566c3aff1ccd58922077a534697b8ed75280eec4ea155.jpg (696x413, 27.84K)

Kek. I'm excited for the salt when the first Wall section goes up.
Etc. etc.

What a fucking shitstorm.

what are you talking about? have you not read the thread? This bill doesn't fund the wall or any prototypes for it, the 1.6 billion is only allowed to be spent on primary and secondary fencing. It says it right there at the top of the thread.

A-at least we got the Israelis to name that new Western wall train station after Trump. U-um that's winning, right?

And what have you women been cawwing about when Trump said "I want a see-through design"? Oh, yeah. "TRUMP'S WALL ISN'T A WALL, BUT A FENCE."

gg no re. Trump is getting his border security, and the Democrats helped vote for it.

Ordered some PIZZA
What did he mean by this?

Attached: Z9PelXZ.png (1024x768, 511.98K)

I saw elsewhere people joking that he was probably confused when his aides brought him a boy.

I don't know what kind of insane drugs you're on, but a fence is not a wall, and even if it was, this 1.6 billion dollar budget only allows for an addition of 33 miles of fence on the border, mending what flimsy fences are already there, and the addition of useless bollards. It is most certifiably not a wall. This is not what I asked for. I want a giant fucking wall made of solid, impassable material.
Pic very much related. You're trying really hard to jump through mental hoops in order to go OMG GUIZE THIS IS SO GREAT ISNT IT? MAGA AMIRITE when it should be making you pissed off and demanding that you actually get what you wanted when you voted for Trump. And it sure as fuck isn't a fence. Any testament to the contrary is sunken cost effect hitting you like a train.

Attached: 9813f10a781c8e00490e1b36289af029d7cd1158c70fc188fdbb385005a3ade5.png (767x847 146.58 KB, 119.76K)

I honestly wonder if the retards who keep spouting dead election memes, chess gymnastics and calling everyone with an independent thought a shill even voted for Trump in the first place, they just make everyone who did look even worse

Attached: ea1.gif (800x600, 1.5M)

Ahahahhahah

OH NO NO NO NO

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977166887493799936?s=19

Attached: Capture _2018-03-23-08-10-02.png (1402x816, 226.93K)

Attached: DontLaughWereTheLatestCrazeInFashyFads2.mp4 (320x180, 1.99M)

Besides that, not going lie, didn't expect this. I thought Trump's desperation for Military funding, desperation for the Wall and his shtick to "compromise" would cloud his judgement, but looks like even he is not too happy with this.

Won't the retard libs just find another way to install illegals?

Why didn't the Jew capitulate after Trump won the election? 4-8 years of them not getting their way, surely it would be easier than all this bullshit they've been doing, yes? Work with their enemy until he's gone. Unless they believe Trump can totally and completely eradicate their influence…?

The U. S. Military is nothing more than a tool of ZOG. We've been on the wrong side of pretty much every single war we've been involved with over the past two centuries; always coming to the aid of the Jews.
Nations like Poland, Hungary, Japan, and Argentina aren't totally coopted by Jews, and don't need a giant bloated military to be "The World's Policemen." (TM)
Just fuck off, seriously.

Did your mother drop you on your head or were you just born retarded? So I should suck his cock no matter what he does? Listen and believe, right? ;-) I counseled letting the President know that his constituents hate the bill but to not jump the gun either as what Trump says and does aren't always the same. Seems to me either you didn't bother to read and comprehend my post or you're here to dilute the conversation with asinine accusations. Either way kill yourself.

Attached: 6d44c1ffaa4c96499621851123438f99c4683efbacdcce124967d80287c81519.png (1600x1200, 1.49M)

The wall will cost at least 2 trillion.

You’re mentally ill. 40 billion is the absolute maximum.

Get out of here Dorn, back to the pain glove with you!

Fuck off, shill.

Kikes are out in full force today.
youtu.be/M2_qCbYqBBc?t=497

Anyone else notice the ominous af placement of Trump's pause near the end?
Could he have been making a veiled threat?

Attached: awoosnake.jpg (725x443, 49.38K)

Show me the signature, shariablue

Post proof

This. Trump saying "I will never sign this again" means nothing. The only thing we can believe from him is a signature or veto, WITH PROOF.

< attempting to demoralize

Trump threatened to enact tariffs. You shills said, oh, no tariffs will ever come, yet they came.

Everything is coming. And curse your shit-eating yahweh.

Garbage.
China has using us friendly countries as middle men (especially the ones on his exempt list) for decade. Its fuckin useless. If he really wanted to make a difference he would have gone back to quotas instead of taxes.

Can't sign anything if you're not in office anymore ;)

Still voted yea, though. Really gets my noggin joggin

Attached: 1452730920016.png (640x960 66.28 KB, 64.65K)

Trump just signed the stupid bill. This was the last spending bill until after the midterms, so there's a good chance Trump blew his last opportunity the fund a wall. There's no guarantee the GOP keeps the House. In fact there's a good chance they won't. So tell me how is the wall getting built?

It's not going to be built. The Dems are getting the House and probably the Senate too, making Trump a lame duck president for the remainder of his term (and they'll probably impeach him too). It's not happening, the Dems will win and claim they have a mandate to turn the US into the 3rd world, pass an amnesty bill, and Trump will happily sign it because "muh Trump dreamers".

b-b-b-b-but what about k-kek? Did our repeating digits not amount to anything?

Trump just played the RINOs and the Democrats, The Wall is going to be built by the Army Corps as a national defense issue. Just wait and see, the shill meltdown will be incredible.

Mass deportations and The Wall are actually now fully funded.

Just stop. It's pathetic at this point.

No one believes you.

This is ironic.

That haircomb wall is one of the worst designs i've seen, simply because of how easy it'd be for some spic to damage some of the bars and bend through a way for themself.

It's an OMNIBUS bill retards, don't worry - your bosses are probably just starting to realize what he's done.

Trump has already covered all the legal bases, the only thing we have to do now is wait for the cuckservatives and DNC to realize what he's done. RINOs won't be able to cry about it because it's exactly what their base wants and voted for, the courts are powerless to stop it, and so on.

27D Robosport my friend.

Yeah you keep holding your breath over there.

I already know this is exactly what happened you tard. It's also going to punish Congress for failing to pass a proper budget bill.

Amerigoblins will forever be known as
""A FUCKING FENCE""

Wow you're really good at pretending to not be shills, the 56% reference proved you're an organic shitposter.

Why would I censor myself for the sake of some mystery meat zogbot? Go back to sucking yid cocks.

Part of the problem you shills face is that you're Jewish, and that means you can't leave your idioms behind.

A more organic attempt at shilling would go like "I'm really disappointed the wall hasn't been built, Trump's starting to let me down."

Your shilling is based in attempted mockery of actual Trump supporters. A real Trump supporter doesn't mock himself with 56% memes and such.

I know you're barely getting paid for this, but still you should try your best and put in a good effort.

That's what this board has come to, hasn't it? Might as well call it /trump/, because it sure as shit isn't Holla Forums anymore.

Attached: the world will know I was right.webm (640x360, 7.6M)

Yeah, let's do something about that! Join my discord and my group of Federal agents, we're having a riki torch rally for the media, that'll really help out the right a lot!

You're a modkike, aren't you?

Did you reply to the wrong post? Or are you just reading this trash off of a script?

Nah, you were wrong. The bill prevents the wall. The bill does ZERO DEPORTATIONS. It's over.

You've gone from (1) posts advocating violence to using Tor, getting scared?

Since the other sticky hit the bump limit is this the designated shilling thread now?

Attached: f63e60f665ad0f4e188e26e736de812a684930f40ae4320a3f6259808aa53a39.png (581x720, 403.27K)

There's something wrong with pol. Deep state might have control of this site's mods.

I got a month-long ban because "Trump can't override the bill" after I criticized this bullshit. The bill is 100% bullshit that fucks all future generations with massive debt and literally bans the wall. I was protesting the ridiculous pinning of this clearly bullshit thread with the ridiculous false thread title.

Pol mods are actually banning any criticism of what is clearly a deep state victory over Trump in this omnibus bill. If you look at this pic of my ban (can't upload on Tor), you'll see what I mean. The mod here falsely claims Trump can't override when Trump clearly could, because they didn't hit the 2/3 threshold to override Trump's veto.

Trump could have veto'd. Mods are pure liars and may be working for deep state, which seems to have gotten to Trump

(Also, Tor was also banned from /pol for a while, most likely to silence all of those who were already banned for criticizing this fucking bullshit turning point car fire of a bill)

There needs to be a designated survivor once pol is permanently done

Also keep an eye on board log and see how fast they delete this: 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

I heard that the Omnibus is not an actual budget, but just mere guidelines that Obama way back when ignored and still did what he want. Is this true?

Still, Trump fucked up even with the mere gesture of not sticking to his guns on how he didn't like the bill and revealing to his enemies that the Military was his weak spot. Even if this all means nothing in the end, the mere act of signing still did even more damage to his voterbase, with Republicans damaging themselves as well, possibly enough to make things even shakier come midterms and 2020. This makes me really worried since Democucks and Liberals have been getting more and more motivated ever since Trump was elected due to their collective butthurt and thinking he's the next Hitler.

The post you copy-pasted, >>11407939, was deleted within two minutes.

There's something wrong with pol. Deep state might have control of this site's mods.

I got a month-long ban because "Trump can't override the bill" after I criticized this bullshit. The bill is 100% bullshit that fucks all future generations with massive debt and literally bans the wall. I was protesting the ridiculous pinning of this clearly bullshit thread with the ridiculous false thread title.

Pol mods are actually banning any criticism of what is clearly a deep state victory over Trump in this omnibus bill. If you look at this pic of my ban (can't upload on Tor), you'll see what I mean. The mod here falsely claims Trump can't override when Trump clearly could, because they didn't hit the 2/3 threshold to override Trump's veto.

Trump could have veto'd. Mods are pure liars and may be working for deep state, which seems to have gotten to Trump

(Also, Tor was also banned from /pol for a while, most likely to silence all of those who were already banned for criticizing this fucking bullshit turning point car fire of a bill)

There needs to be a designated survivor once pol is permanently done

Also keep an eye on board log and see how fast they delete this: 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Kampfy just changed board settings for some reason

HOLY FUCK KAMPFY IS EDITING civicnationalISTS

HERE ARE THE NEW WORDFILTERS

"civic-national"
"civic-national"

"civic national"
"civic national"

"civicnational"
"civicnational"

"civicnational"
"civicnational"

"civic-national"
"civic-national"

"civic national"
"civic national"

HOLY FUCK KAMPFY ADDING NEW WORDFILTERS TO TURN US INTO CIVIC CUCKS

"e-thno-national"
"civic-national"

"e-thno national"
"civic national"

"e-thnonational"
"civicnational"

"e-thnicnational"
"civicnational"

"e-thnic-national"
"civic-national"

"e-thnic national"
"civic national"

"e-thno-national"
"civic-national"

"e-thno national"
"civic national"

"e-thnonational"
"civicnational"

"e-thnicnational"
"civicnational"

"e-thnic-national"
"civic-national"

"e-thnic national"
"civic national"

(remove the - to test it)

Stefan Molneux encapsulated exactly how I feel, how we all feel

youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8&t=0s

He references some bits from Ann Coulter here like:

"In one generation America is going to be South Africa. We had once chance to save it and we were betrayed"

youtube.com/watch?v=3zkd3QvkppE

I got banned for over a year this morning for lamenting trump's decision to replace tillerson with Pompeo and mcmaster with Bolton as well as criticizing the defense of Trump signing the bill which is a sure sign of War prep spending. This place is undoubtedly fucked beyond repair.(>ShillProxy #201)

Really makes me think.

Attached: THINK.jpg (318x472, 47.16K)

Because people are still under the assumption that voting alone will change anything. They seem to forget how the country was started.

The time for arguments is over.

Attached: not a time for arguments2.jpg (647x490, 119.54K)

im an accomplice to the nassis, nice

Attached: cb361325177ed0a0f2d31a2a27523666dd50282dcf7a4073632235b8b6de1c48.jpg (1655x942, 125.89K)

I feel like Trump is going to pull something that will make everyone say, "oh good, i thought he was fucking with us with this omnibus bill" and the fun times will be had but at the end of the day we're all fucked aren't we?

You can't expect one guy to fix a country that is going to face a massive collapse mathematically anyway

Either the US breaks up or the white race is literally doomed, democracy won't save you

Yeah Trump is doing the whole tranny soldier kabuki thing to try and deflect from this shitty deal.

I think the kikes have been lulled into a false sense of security.

Why is this thread unstickied? Or why is there no new sticky of Trump's betrayal?

Stefan Molyneux does this all the time though to be fair. He went through this same routine after the Syria bombing too.

YES YOU CAN. HITLER DID IT. I COULD FUCKING DO IT. TRUMP'S A ZIONIST.

So, Trump signed this bill and didn't even try to veto it. What am I supposed to take away from this?

No, you fucking couldn't. What're you gonna do TORfag, Legalize CP?

What a good goy you are… badmouthing encryption.
Let's all post our names and addresses and show how anti-pedo we are.
Typical jew tricks… and you fell for it.

Nice demoralization. Nice blackpill. Enjoy your zionist, motherfucker.

There wouldn't be grand jury for Cunton right now if Trump really betrayed us. I assume he approved the spending bill and intends to defeat the details inside of it that are the biggest pieces of bullshit. Maybe after this we can see a ban on these sorts of bills.

That Trump is smarter than everyone, and has everything under control. All those zionists he's surrounded himself with, and all the funding for jewish causes is just part of his masterplan to save whites. He's bringing all our enemies closer so he can build the wall out of their corpses.

Top 10 Fighting Game Comebacks

Attached: oh nonononono.png (878x379, 324.73K)

checking those hopeful dubs

Attached: 1448930079517.jpg (980x719, 147.83K)

They seem to be in panic mode.

Attached: wew.png (368x538, 121.24K)

(checked again)
didn't cnn try to pull the same bullshit?

Attached: 7a088c0e57e054ce32bec907d689ca0fee68cc6a78ab3f4cde1cfda3840810de.png (600x395, 243.54K)

So trump get impeached by his supporters for fucking them over like this?

Saw it coming. They are telling the truth though. But it won't save them. The bill's wall money is clearly only for a fence, but Trump's chosen wall prototype design counts as a fence kek.

They aren't in charge of the Federal Government any more. Most of these decisions were bureaucratic - don't enforce the law, use Shanequah to favor brown immigrants with no skills and get then signed up for welfare first day, etc.

With a simple shift in policies, most of which aren't controlled by the legislature, Trump has taken control of immigration. It wouldn't have been possible without strong oversight and reporting but previous administrations wanted there to be a lack of control outside the executive for immigration control.

TLDR? Nobody aside from the President really minds the store when it comes to immigration and this didn't change when Trump took office.

I don't understand the 4000D parcheesi that orange Hitler man is playing here, but I think it's good to voice concern to let him know what voters think. But I'm also not going to fall for shariablue shills saying he's automatically going to be impeached now. Shit-tier D&C tactics from inorganic, paid leftist shitposters. Low energy, low quality… just trash and easy to spot. The rest are right to be upset but need to settle down.

Trump always does shit like this, but he plays the long game. Not saying I know that's what he's doing here, which is why it's still good to give him an earful, BUT, I will also be looking at the long-term outcome.

There's nothing to lose at this point. No use getting worked up and burning my MAGA hat when there could be a ruse cruise reveal in a week. If not, keep doing activism where you can, as has been done before Trump came into the picture, and as will be done long after he's gone. it can't be all on him anyway. If he truly betrays his base, so be it. He'll suffer the consequences, and it's not like there were any better options anyway.

I remain cautiously optimistic, but am looking at long-term gains and how to move in the right direction based on what's realistically available. Leave overly dramatic reactions to leftists

Attached: 1343316591490.gif (169x154, 448.74K)

OK mongoloid. I specifically said you should get mad and let it be known. But it's also gay to do the whole "I'm off the trump train" routine. That's just virtue signaling in the other direction

Get mad, do what you have to do, but be realistic and stop depending on one fucking guy for everything. Hopefully he comes around, but if not, oh well. Are you gonna cry or do something about it. Make something happen yourself

I am mad as fuck user, but I sure as hell am not going to vote for nigger queen sheboon Oprah Winfrey in 2020. That's what all these shills are trying accomplish. Piss off the base, drive them further from GEOTUS. Base stays home in 2020 because how can Queen Nigger Oprah possibly win? Stay home in 2020 and she will.

You specifically said "No use getting worked up". Kill yourself, faggot. Passivity is not an option.

You caught a ban because in fact the bill authorizes the wall, and doesn't actually ban it. Mick Mulvaney explained it all in today's White House presser.

If you shill bullshit you got from the lying fake news you can expect to catch a ban you dummy.

OK tough guy.

Actually, when voters get mad and bitch at him, collectively the voices are amplified and someone on his team usually gets the message. So in that regard I think bitching online does do something to some degree.

I don't think it's healthy to rationalize everything he does as good either.

My point is the overarching blackpill sentiment, and the "trump is zionist neocon betrayer who was the same as clinton" line of reasoning is over the top and just virtue signaling nonsense. That is, if you actually buy into that and are not just a shill. Instead of going down that path, turn that gay "I quit!" attitude into something productive, both online and irl. And not you specifically user, I mean just in general.

That is all. Carry on, faggots

You know Trump can tell fake CTR shill bitching from real bitching from his actual supporters don't you?

A shillstorm means nothing because his actual base isn't calling their local Republican chair and complaining directly. That's the irony of online shilling - it's not nudging anybody, just frothing up the shills themselves. I can't imagine how many anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds they must be on by now. I'm looking forward to the statistics on this, the APA will be publishing the 2017 stats soon.

(checked)
True

Sometimes anons get caught up in it though. Normies especially are gullible… the retarded ones are easily swayed by fake consensus and "right wing" or lolbertarian virtue signaling. But I guess that's the problem with being low IQ/high soy.

Kek, can you keep this feverish pitch up until November 8th?

Midterms are a long way off, I'd have saved the march, Stormy, and Cambridge for late October. What'll you be down to then, Drumpf had three scoops?

You blew your whole wad before your dick even went into the pussy you fucktard.

The best thing is it can't be faked, Trump's local support base all knows each other because of the strong grassroots campaign he ran. Even if the soyboys organize a fake call-in campaign at the county level it'll be sniffed out right quick.

The Democrat's kissless virgins don't get out much so they don't understand that there's an even stronger conservative grassroots base than the libtards have even in a place like Berkeley, and this is true everywhere you find Republicans.

Fucking idiot soyim manlets will never, ever learn.

confirmed for never having welded

I feel better now.

You won't on Monday

Looks like I forgot to color the left side hair tuft. Here's a fixed version.

Attached: herschel liebermutt 2.png (581x720, 456.31K)

How much truth is there to this?

Attached: 165161340.png (1120x134, 38.88K)

Anyone else thinking that him signing is solely for firing up the Republican base for the midterms?
Ryan and the Turtle man lied, RINO's unsurprisingly caved and now the Democrats are jeering for one of their rare "victories".

Attached: 1460102578983.jpg (650x427, 64.59K)

"e-thno-national"
"civic-national"

"e-thno national"
"civic national"

"e-thnonational"
"civicnational"

"e-thnicnational"
"civicnational"

"e-thnic-national"
"civic-national"

"e-thnic national"
"civic national"

(remove the - to test it)

Yeah look at the catalog, he just did the whole 'muh trannies can't serve' kabuki just like he did last time.

BASED TRUMP XD

He lacks conviction. Makes him look weak he still signed it despite expressing disapproval publicly.

They've been saying that back in the Obama days Obama never followed the actual bills and spent the money however he wanted too. The question is: how WILL Trump spend this money? It won't be a good look if he actually follows through with a lot of what is written, so I hope he doesn't follow it and spends most of it on the Wall. The media, while they ignored Obama, are going to be on Trump's ass about that though

He'll spend exactly what he signed yesterday regardless. When it comes to bump stocks though he has no problem whipping out those EOs though.
Kikes have had enough of this circus and want him to wipe out iran.

==============================
BTFO Anti NeoCon trump kike shills
==============================

You leftists, muslims and antisemites are all so salty still that our NeoCon Republican agenda has won.

Ha Ha Ha I personally don't see what you're all complaining about you fashy based jewoCon voting patriots, if you didn't want our total jew control then why did you fashy based NeoCon supporting goys vote total NeoCon jewish control for?
Talk about dumb cattle marching themselves into the abattoir!

Get with the program goy, for future reference:
If you don't want a jew world order to enslave your children's children, then may I suggest you don't vote for the jew world order's puppets next time.

We win, and the dumb goy lose, and the best ever mods since Judas Iscariot can't help Rubbing your noses in it daily and making you beg for even more

Every day on Holla Forums we have been reminding you dumbfuck republicuck goy that you don't own nothing.

Least of all Holla Forums which has been under our control since way before Trump decided to stand as President to accelerate the jew world order.

Now remember while you goys are guests on Holla Forums please observe our rules:

1, Do not dare criticise our choice of Trump, you're just dumb cattle who we tell you who to vote for and then you can die in the wars we create for you with honour, serving your jewish masters and making you cheer your own demise on, got that?
2, This is our board naow, how you like that bitches?

Don't believe us jews own everything here?

Just try and post criticism of Trump, Bannon or Kushner

Try and dare make genuinely antisemitic content here

Try and promote a genuine white organisation here

Try to dare expose the oldest known frauds like Le Pen, Gert Wilders or any of the NeoCon zionist jews Trump appointed to the cabinet.

Go on goy, test us, you know we own Holla Forums and all you can do is praise ZOG or get banned.

Now if you have any further queries about what else you can do to serve the jew world order, just browse through the based sticky threads here and follow Imkampfy's hotpocktX directions,cheer every bill that hands over America to ZOG, and thank the mods every time we ban any legit user.

All your boards are belong to us!

Le LoL xD xD xD

Here's your "border wall".

Attached: ee.png (613x828, 90.97K)

BUILD WALL THROUGH M

Wasted money