Norihiko Hibino makes Undertale cover album

How does this make you feel Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

scarletmoonrecords.bandcamp.com/album/prescription-for-sleep-undertale
mega.nz/#!8MxRWYJJ!8osihKIn8I0bqbqhuE9mLgoAtqd_QjLt_hCLN_y45ow
imgur.com/a/NkB3A
hitomi.la/galleries/406688.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i hate norihiko hibino now

Who?
What?

UNDERMEME
music will live on forever.

It makes me realize that faggotry transcends all geographical and cultural barriers.

I'm not sure what you have trouble comprehending with

Literally nobody and literally nothing.

It makes me feel very, very indifferent.

Why is everything so fucking shit now.

Nothing wrong with making a nice arrangement.

But user, it has a game I dont like, therefore it's wrong and bad.

wtf i hate metal gear music now

Undertale has good music. Its the story which is garbage.

Just like touhou.

Neat, the game's soundtrack was pleasant and I didn't know that that piano playing jap had a whole series of these things.

Hey, thanks for the tip OP.
I actually like a lot string intruments music as well as a nice tenor sax. Those musics sound really nice performed by them.
Also, they are selling it on bandcamp, I might end up buying them, sounds like the kind of staff I'd love to play on my car on my way to work or especially back home.

Here's the bandcamp link for anyone interested in listening to the musics:

I don't think the story is that bad, it's just a very simple "power of friendship" one that does a fine job at making characters you end up caring about because they aren't just cardboard cutout cliches like in most other games. It's massively overrated by a lot of people, sure. But it does what it's supposed to do very well.

Eh. Tumblrfail is quite contentious for many reasons, but I think most people agree that the music is alright. I don't think it's so good that it deserves to be composed and remixed by well known industry professionals, but whatever. Maybe someone paid them to do it. If that's the case, then it's no different than any other gig for the musicians, and if they're doing it because they genuinely like the music, then they've got shit taste. Not that the music is terrible, but when there's so many better musicians to take inspiration from or pay homage to, you have to wonder why this game was chosen.

This would be like if Jesper Kyd and Koji Kondo came together to make a Barney the Purple Dinosaur album. I wouldn't hate it, and it might actually even be good because of their influence, but you have to wonder why the fuck they'd do such a thing.

Awesome.

your loss
I lı
II I_

undertale was a fucking mistake

thank god you're back

Oh great, another Blundertail thread. Changing this to KMFDM general.

dr pavel im cia

Goddammit why did this shitpost make me laugh.

fuck off hothead

these shitposting skills, they're too good for a mere man

sameposting

im nigger

Great, Undertale music was nice.

I fucking loved Undertale's soundtrack

Me too. Undertale itself sucked though. Uploading the soundtrack now.

What's everyone's favourite MGS2 song? Mine's Twilight Sniping.

All the music made for Subsistence was great too. I love the jazz/electro fusion, probably my favourite game soundtrack.

Game was decent
fanbase was shit
music was good, and this is neat I guess

p. neat imo

He's a jap that fell for a knock-off JRPG. I can't say I'm too surprised. And to be perfectly fair, it's not the worst of its kind he could have played.

I know music is probably the most subjective element of a game to judge, but honesty, I couldn't stand much of the music. All stock synth instruments with generic blips and bloops in the background. It's the same psuedo-retro crap you expect to hear during the Spike VGAs or something similar. There were some more inventive tracks littered about but the majority of its soundtrack didn't click with me at all.

And just like the game's art style, it's the same fake retro that several indie games aping nostalgia before have done. If they wanted real retro music they'd make it something like this, but that entails being restricted by the medium you work in and actually needing to be creative to create quality works.

i liked UT. fun little thing to waste a day or two in.

mettaton and the depression ghost best characters i want to fuck alphys

The Ruins music is so cozy.

the game has some solid tracks in it even if its not a very good game, or the games fanbase is so disgusting that it tarnishes any qualities the game may of had

lol

my autism is is mighty triggered by this. Toby Fox was a mistake

I enjoyed undertale

fixed

Can't say i'm shocked since the music is pretty good in it's own right but that's like saying Terminator 3 is a good movie because of some cool action scenes.

sounds like somebody didn't know of the Phil Fish mask

Remember when Undertale was fresh and you could have threads about it before the tumblr cancer slowly took it over, and now its the only thing people associate with it?

Welcome to the nightmare that is being a homosuck fan before act 3. Thank god the ending was so fucking garbage it burned the entire IP down.

that never happened you dumb goy

They're both good.
Soundtrack almost done uploading.

If any of you are using twitter and follow japanese artists, or you you go to pixiv you will see that Undertale is probably one of the biggest Western game successes in Japan. The thing is everywhere! It's like the guy nailed how to hook those nips.
Undertale is a damn good bait.

I think what's happening is Trump is sucking up all the energy and video games are the ones taking the most damage, later when Trump is done, he'll stop using so much energy and video games will rise up with a mindblowing game that will explode the dicks off everyone and convert them all into hot lego women.

Japs have shit taste in games, what do you expect?

It sucks because a lot of kemono artists are doing works on undertale, and whenever I see it I just try my hardest to pretend it's not there.

I remember when Undertale was nothing but a link to a demo being passed around and Holla Forums thought it was a neat little thing that had potential and was eagerly awaiting the full release of the game. I thought the demo looked cool but never played it. I never played the actual game either. I've been debating if it's worthwhile to do so ever since I put two and two together, sometime after the Undertale threads truly became reviled.

Bad games can have good music. For example, The Cheetahmen, Xenosaga, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy.

mega.nz/#!8MxRWYJJ!8osihKIn8I0bqbqhuE9mLgoAtqd_QjLt_hCLN_y45ow

Enjoy it niggers!

Don't forget Sonic!

NICE FUCKING LOW QUALITY RIP

they can blame it on furries or autism or call it a terrible game but the truth is they all loved it, and they hate it now because tumblr decided to draw the characters as trapezometricsexual nigerian vegan muslims

It's true, I still have OC from those threads.

but Holla Forums is not one person :^)

user, it works here and there. For some reason this games have fans everywhere. it's insane.

Why was Napstablook the one fight in the game with a proper jazz theme? It was so good it deserved more than just him and Dummy.

Chances are, you won't hear a stark difference in quality if you are using standard audio equipment, High Fidelity audio equipment is another story. My internet is also slow, sorry, you'll have to wait until you can buy it yourself or until someone else uploads a .FLAC

When I don't, it gets shared around in other places, which usually gets it DMCA'd pretty fucking quick. If you want to share it yourself, save it to your own MEGA account and rename it.

No one went into the threads calling them shit or tumblrtale until at least a few weeks once the SJWs had found it. This means that either you liked it or didn't care enough about it to disrupt the threads.

I wonder how a lot of people from Holla Forums are immune to the autism. I'm half immune, I love the music but dislike the game.

Probably one of my favorite tracks. I also have MEGALOVANIA from that guy. I liked MEGALOVANIA when it was strictly a homosuck thing

you aren't immune to sucking my dick nigger

Sonic is autism cubed and people still remember it fondly now and again. Maybe in five years Holla Forums will be able to say they like Undertale again.

That or FNAF, since that's an actual series and not a stand-alone. Maybe Undertale is the Bubsy of furry Sega games.

3D Sonic is autism cubed, not the 2D games

I'll suck your dick sure, where are you from? I swallow.

It and its past incarnations are good tunes, especially the start and finish, but the middle part repeats itself too much IMO. I prefer Asgore as a whole overall; it's just a masterpiece of a final boss theme, with some good references that fit the fight's tempo.

From the album pdf

Fixed for you.

The only reason people have deluded themselves into believing the Japanese are somehow this mystical race of people with exemplary taste is because those people don't live in Japanese society and aren't exposed its people or its media. They haven't seen all the normalfags playing cheap phone games on their way to work/school, and all the media they consumed from Japan was only their successful ones that rose to the top - the majority of any nation's media fades into obscurity and is never known by foreigners. The latter point is especially true for a nation where a significant portion of games aren't published internationally and much of the doujinshi are distributed as physical media via conventions.

It's kind of like a minor form of weeaboo-ism, but one born of ignorance. When your lawn is covered in dog shit, the grass seems to be greener as you peer through fence boards. That is, until you peak over your neighbor's fence to see it stinks all the same.

I'm surprised you included that statement, given that undermines your whole narrative.

You're right, most people that would shit on a thing would probably not shit on it if they weren't aware of it or thought it's existence was benign given a lack of popularity. Which is why it shows that "wtf why doesn't Holla Forums like undertale anymore :C" narrative is bullshit. The only reason it never got shit to the degree it is now is because it wasn't popular enough to gain the attention of those who would shit on it. I mean it's why you don't see people here shitting all over much of the trash coming through Steam Greenlight - they don't have a large enough presence or any meaningful influence.

I agree completely. Fuck.

you can do it right here, right now
just let me warn you
it gets bigger when i pull it

I'm in the same boat. Holla Forums seemed to be mildly positive when it was a demo. I've never played it, but a) the moral lesson of "pacifism is always gud" sounds dumb and b) the cancer surrounding it must have provoked a backlash. I heard the creator was active in the Homosuck fandom

Cognitive dissonance is unhealthy, just admit you're afraid of being associated with the uncool kids and that people can have their own opinions.

Just play the game yourself and don't be a sheep. It's worth a pirate if nothing else, at least so you can make up your own mind. The worst thing is that you can go on pretending to dislike something just to fit in with people on an anonymouse imageboard.

GHPRARHHALRRALHHRPAEAPHRIOA;ROIHWRA;IOHE
PEOPLE LIKE THE EBAD GAM,E T5HJATF BAD PEOEPL;E LIKEMN GAGRAPGLAALRLARLRE
TUMBL TUMBL TUMLBM GAME BAD BAD BAD GAME BAD SWJ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I embrace the pacifistic run in every game that allows it, Undertale somehow executed it the worst. Really frustrating

Undertale was pretty big with the Japs, though. At least judging from all of the Undertale OTOMADs and the fact that many artists that only did Touhou artwork, actually made artwork of another game besides KanColle.

The game is mediocre. The graphics are inconsistent ranging from shit to pretty good, the battle system is neat but not expanded upon at all, music is the best part of the game, but the story is really fucking horrible and some of the characters can get on your nerves.

user we had a general for quite a while, so how come no one came in and shat it up? We've had neptunia threads for a long time but I never see anyone going and shitposting it like they do in overwatch threads or hypothetical undertale threads. If someone made a general for some random green light cancer then it would be sage bombed and shat on all over the place. But a lot of Holla Forums did like undertale and the rest like I said didn't care and there were quite a few generals that were cool, talked about the game and secrets etc. but as time went on the generals ran out of stuff to talk about, devolved into goat posting, and then others saw the cancer forming on tumblr and abandoned ship. And then when the cancer was fully infested people said "I didn't really like it anyways" and with the combination of hindsight, the hype wearing off, and people desperately wanting to claim they never liked it, people found every flaw they could and claimed Holla Forums never liked it and we always knew it was shit.

Touhou is to japanese autists like Sonic is to western autists, it's not a good thing.

i want to fuck that lizard

and that spider

i dont have SensibleChuckle.gif so here's kojimbo

well to be fair their autists actually sell their shit/have jobs to fuel their autistm while western autists use welfare checks.

That's because America actually has welfare.

and welfare that is too forgiving to boot.

You realize japan has extreme amounts of welfare right?

That's pretty cool, it makes me feel a little less bad for them since Japs literally work themselves to death. It makes me happy, they deserve it.

Underrated post. You would think that people have made the same point about the Jap game industry being kinda shit a while ago thanks to Danganronpa being the result of a promising game getting Invisible War-ed and the existence of such great F2P games like Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

Attention any newfags
Holla Forums has been subverted by marketers

There are people on this thread saying they like Undertale, or that it's a good game. Real oldfags from 4chan, and real peopel who actually lay video games, would never say this. This is the final conclusion I needed to know full-well that Holla Forums is a board full of Jews, shills, and contrarian faggots. The same thing has also happened on Holla Forums, where people defend Google Chrome and Windows 10.

This will get a ton of replies, and people will call me a faggot, but it's the truth. There were posts, months ago, about a gigantic Psyop to push Undertale as the "best game ever", and apparently, it's still in full swing. The game is objectively horseshit. How can somebody say they don't like DOOM 4, or any other game that at least is a game, but say Undertale is good? I'm not even defedning DOOM 4 or any other game, just pointing out that the logic of Holla Forums doesn't hold up; it appears to be a subliminal marketing technique, i.e. x game sucks cock, let's make 20 threads about it for the next 8 months.

No one in the thread is saying it's the best game ever. I was saying that Holla Forums used to like it, not that it's good. Like I said before, once the hyped died down, and people started trying to dissociate themselves from the game all the flaws started to pop up like the terrible pixel art and color scheme. also
wew
fucking where? I don't see that but I rarely go on Holla Forums

The game generated some pretty entertaining OC tbh.

you mean the post-exodus cuckchan screencap that was based only on the game winning some shitty gayfags poll because of shitposters and amounted to a big "my dad works at nintendo" kind of shitpost?
are you retarded?

just take your meds and put your dick in this complimentary bunny cocksocket.

epic leddit spacing there my fellow ifunny user :^)

Not sure why that's what you took away from my post. I was just stating that the game never got shat on because it was never popular enough to draw enough attention. This is just basic stuff and applies to every game. Why shit on something if it's not worth the trouble?

I'm aware, which is why I found this unsurprising. Of course normalfags in Japan would fall for a game that apes their own kinds of games.

Gee I wonder why.
Well first off your Greenlight cancer would have to be popular enough to warrant a general for that to happen - and that's a significant milestone in popularity. Which only goes back to what I said - if its not popular enough it won't get shit on. Remember the threads on Haydee - that Greenlight game that came out of nowhere but rocketed in popularity both on Steam and here because of THICC? Remember how that popularity attracted people shitting on it (both deservedly and undeservedly)?
You honestly have no way to measure that claim. Not unless you can recover unique poster counts of the old threads and compare them with regular Holla Forums traffic at the time. I'm more inclined to believe you're speaking from the perspective of someone sheltered in a small echo chamber who's trying to rationalize the disconnect they feel when experiencing a slew of conflicting opinions.

nigger>>11403667

fuck the niggers

cancer thread, post Holla Forums memes to trigger the communists

Touhou is for retarded metrozeuals. that i all

neither do you, do you have archives of the undertale generals with people saying they don't like it? And Haydee was genuinely shilled, even the first thread people told him to fuck off.

too bad im not a gay commie

What was I missing?

I'm a gay capitalist

you were missing your daily dose

you're a gay alright

Haydee was one man trying as hard a he coulld to capitaloze on a fetish. He couldnent.. I'm drunk of 64 imperial oz of pilsnerbut youmget the point

I want to cum deep inside Barron Trump.

yeah, i made the thread wrong, but still loved haydee and wished to talk about it here since its an actually good little game to waste a couple of days on.

too bad Holla Forums derails every thread here that isn't pro-hitler AAA game discussion

fag and a pedo.

I'm not going to kill myself, I'm only going to fuck more cute boys. You want to get this fucking thread derailed? You got it.

makes sense

everytime i forget about the game, someone brings it up

yeah it triggers my ptsd too you fucking shitlords

It triggers my fag reflex

Undertale is shit and if you like it you have shit taste and should consider suicide. Only autistic faggots that like shit like MLP enjoy that garbagecan of a "game".

Fuck, that's even hotter. Is he really autistic?

What is it about Undertale that triggers Holla Forums so much?
Also, MEMEGAME

Confirmed Holla Forums here. They always flock to the undertale threads

memegame is marxist propaganda.

i just wanted to talk about videogames, but can't do that here nuh huh

same

Same.

niggers.

The world may never know.

Holla Forums doesn't' derail threads with their egotist tard rages Holla Forums.

It's fine by me. As long as they don't become like the majority of the fanbase then it's fine by me.

imgur.com/a/NkB3A
just 4u a5078f

I don't like furry, but he has a sexy body,

Damn you work fast, do you have all the Holla Forums posters on speed dial or something?

i like Holla Forums but you dont have to lie like that

it's a videogame, even if you hate it.

Anti-autism autism

yep.

okay

It's a little ironic then, since Undertale's a really nationalistic game that promotes protecting your own..

mario is a nigger

bump

You're misinterpreting my claim. I never said "Holla Forums hated undertale all along" I said "the individuals that disliked undertale were not vocal about it or even aware of it until the game became popular enough to draw their attention", a fact true of every game ever discussed on this board. In essence, we see the same reality, but the way you've rationalized
as
and thus think that the sudden influx in shitting on the game due to an increase in popularity is actually because people that liked the game are suddenly turning around and saying it's bad to keep up appearances on an anonymous imageboard.

all your favorite games are niggers

Yes he do.

Explain this logic.

fucking checked

just look at him he's a nigger

Filipinos have the tightest boypussies.

Oh shit, trips of truth. Well, can't argue with that.

so does your mom

how come the mods deleted those 6-7 trolling posts fast as fuck at the beginning of the thread, but this shit is allowed to go on forever?

It is suspected considering his behavior. It wouldn't be surprising since Melania was in her mid 30s and Donald in his late 50s when she became pregnant. Melania has been taking down anything that suggests he is.

because ur mom lol

Because not all of Mark's goons are blindingly loyal to him. Some like funposting and let threads like this go on when Mark's too busy being a kike.

how come mods don't delete threads about tolerance and diversity: the video game

dude phil lmao

I think he's just an awkward teenager, honestly, especially in his situation, he has no times for things a normal guy would have. They're probably trying to push him into the business as fast as possible.. I wonder what he'll be like when he's older.

Well it would seem this is a discussion for another thread, as this one is pretty dead, but I will see you around.

Because the moment you start deleting Holla Forums """memes""" the turbo autists start spamming with furor to put poopy joe to shame.

We need a hero that would post here this masterpiece:
hitomi.la/galleries/406688.html

I wanna fuck a Humanized Asriel

nigger he is 2000bux

Holla Forums wins again
FAGS BTFO

I'm just copying his shtick with Holla Forumsshit tbh.

With that puffy vulva that might happen to you instead.

Thank you for freeing me from my oaths

oh then go on fam

ID filtering exists. Use it if the shitposts bother you.

He'd probably just end up fucking you instead.

asriel should have been a girl tbh

Asriel, Chara, and Frisk.

sex doesn't exist in meme game land.
everyone is pozzed, med resistant aids.
RED TEXT

Sage is not a downvote

fuck you nigger you're not my mom
im fucking ur mom lol tho

Please go back to reddit or enjoy your ban.

i am Holla Forums you nigger

Okay enjoy your ban then, redditfag

Undertale is a good game with a great soundtrack though

You're the shill though, redditfag.

sage

Sage doesn't do anything.

Like OP is a faggot for trying to stir up shitposting.
Besides your faggotry, that sounds pretty nice.

says the guy posting in meme threads just to bump them and has no idea why people use sage
==REMINDER THAT EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A NIGGER

and cuckchan outs itself.

ur mom lol

fuck you nigger i dont like you

But sage doesn't do anything, you fucking retard. Also way to mess up redtext, newfag.

Estatic that i can now read through an entire thread of buttmad Holla Forumstards! Oh happy days!

I don't like NIGGERS

It allows me to shitpost in a thread without bumping it, you
==nigger='

9/11 WAS NIGGERS

So you agree sage doesn't do anything? Also good job at admitting to shitposting like the redditfag you are.

Why are you so triggered?

Anti-autism autism

WE WUZ ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS AND SHIT

I don't mind, I like to bottom.

Its like a perfect storm of things that put's Holla Forums's panties in a twist

Not to mention the nigh-defamatory claim that Undertale was meant to be leftist programming.

Its been co-opted to be that. It wasn't that to begin with. It was just supposed to be a game about caring about the characters in the games you play.

Go smoke the cock that's hanging in the stall, it gets cold when you don't give it kisses.

How many times must anons be reminded that Holla Forums has never been one person? How about this. I liked the nuDoom, despite its strange hovering between fast and not-so-fast fun. I liked Undertale, despite it not being perfect or even great. I like older games, and I like new games.

I also like seeing faggots get mad when they try to unsuccessfully D&C by saying that no one is allowed to like anything because it's shit without any tangible reasons behind their opinion. The OC Undertale generated at very least made it worth the threads simply because it was fresh, and every single attempt to call out those that enjoyed the threads just made them last longer. Niggers never learn.

So Holla Forums hates Dark Souls? or JoJo, or old Doom? Old C&C?
You're spinning the "Holla Forums isn't one person" rebuttal against its intended purpose. The board values regular discussion about games, and when that discussion happens, it keeps to itself. That's because in those cases, the posters are not interested in winning over everyone on the board, they're interested in talking about the game. That's how a board is meant to work.
You'd have a better case saying Holla Forums doesn't like Dragon Age: Inquisition, since threads on that were never positive.

Well yeah, most people on Holla Forums will believe anything as long as its typed out long enough and its about something they dislike, with or without proof. Remember Virgilasaurus?

this, that was the main reason why i stuck so long to genesisposting on the generals, because the asshurt coming from the niggers who wanted the threads gone was great
also suck my dick hotpockets

what threads are allowed to be shitposted to death?

so far i only know of haydee and undertale, you can shitpost in those endlessly with no repercussions. i've gotten bans for shitposting far less than this guy.

Would you?

how much is 9999g in american dollars?

Probably nothing, since the monsters are cut off from the human world, so they'd have no basis for an exchange rate. Once they were let loose IN the human world, odds are good they'd switch over to humandosh.

Undertale 2 should be like Seinfeld with them just trying to get along day-by-day and don't do much of anything.

The OST is well-constructed and one of the few where I actually like every track or at least in context for a variety of reasons. I don't think Undertale is a bad game, I think it's the immense amount shit that has encompassed it has lead people to believe it has far greater weight. Also:
For making lullabies, there's a nice selection of music.

It sounds like a level transition song from Postal.

I purchase my music. Where would be the cheapest place to pick this up?

this bait is stank

oh look, he reset his router

i havent bee on Holla Forums for like three days user. any thread starting with that question is looking for a bite and you're all retarded

Where in the hell did you get that from?
Why do you keep misconstruing my posts?

Do you think that me saying "you can't prove that most of the board has this opinion" means "most of this board actually has the opposite opinion"? Because I was not implying that at all. I was in fact implying the opposite - that the other user shouldn't use the general opinion of a thread to generalize the opinion of everyone else on the board.

I feel okay about it. Japan seems to like undertale, and that's okay.
Now the question is: do they have this same fucking radical reverbation of autism that occurs whenever the game is mentioned?

See

What memes were in undertale?

it's new to them so no

We symphonic now