Play Stardew valley

You're…welcome.

Why not play Harvest Moon or Rune Factory instead?

i don't get it

daily reminder

Because Stardew Valley is good in its own right. When Rune Factory came out I'm sure faggots like you went "Why not just play Harvest Moon?" and it's just the same process repeating itself.

If you're going to compare similar games, give reasons why one is better or different than others.

I don't get it, you acted like a decent person in a game and got rewarded by seeing the characters act appreciative and loving back. That's not a bad deal

The issue is, it doesn't work that way in reality. Thanks to the (((you know whos))), Most women grew up believing that materialism and whoring were the ways to land an easy life of collecting child support and alimony checks. Women who don't follow that path are fewer and fewer in number, and likely have complexes that would keep them from ever crossing paths with you in any fashion.

Your individual results may vary.

Please point to where the evil women have hurt you, user.

I am the direct supervisor of a few hundred women who only work because their "babydaddy" got himself a job pushing up daisies in the local cemetary, and welfare doesn't buy weaves, iPhones, or cars. Many of the men I supervise are similarly lacking, but a much smaller percentage of their respective group. My studies are across a decade, seeing multiple generations.

It just keeps getting worse.

If a relationship is so good, how come I've never had one?

You know what you must do user. Will you take responsibility?

>>>/r9k/

Yet you still came in here to post this. A rather unwarranted sense of self-importance.

Elliot leave

Did anyone ever make a loli mod?

/lgbt/pol/ game when

Because you don't have anything good. The political world is bought out and socio-economic escapism is under massive political influence.

All you can really do is either go outside, and witness the nightmare, or hideout, and let it seep into your own little world.

At least, that's how the first world is.

I know that feel OP.

I actually felt bad when I deleted my save file.

I'm sorry Abigail

Rune factory and harvest moon arent pozzed.

is there a mod for this game where you can kill everybody? That'd be comfy as fuck

why did he post this?

Mods?

Yes.

do nexus mods disable achievements?

Shit future.

user pls dont bully

im 12 and wat is this

Abigail a bitch

4th pic gives the lesbian too many good points

I fucking lost it there

Faggots are still the problem, user. They're preventing the white man from outbreeding the jew.

I haven't been paying enough attention.

Reminder that his wife cucked him with the wizard

I guess I just have brain problems.

she did dye her hair but it is explicitly stated she's a cuckbaby.

All of SV's waifus are absolute shit.

Just make all the men into women with a mod, now there's double the waifus

Show me, friendo.

Emily is cute.

Reminder that you will never ever have a gf

Love and procreation is a meme.
You wanna sex - order a whore.
What's up with having babies? Rats also have babies, wow big deal.
Love is some fantastic concept entirely.
Scientists can't prove that there is no god, but they proved that there is no love like fucking 60 years ago.
Holy shit this is not video games.

Get this HOT HEAD OUTTA HERE!

How can anyone play stardew valley and not dwarf fortress? Who wants to play a fake farming sim? Or a shallow sim of any type?

never

Yeah, nothing degenerate about that at all

Stardew Valley won't run on my toaster but if I had a computer meeting the requirements I would play as a girl to romance an old grizzled loner guy who turned his back on the world because the love of his life died a tragic death.

I forget, did the game ever have any actual SJW drama surrounding it/the developer or did it just attract an audience of SJWs?

>mfw I love a cute boy and _he loves me back

I memed my gf into reality with the help of Kek

Nothing is impossible if you give yourself to the memes

amazingly both hilarious & pathetic

Are you stupid or just jewish?

STAR
JEW
VALLEY
???
kys

Not that I know of. I think some of the faggots here just get triggered by any game. Stardew Valley is a fucking solid branch off of Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons.

s-stop

It's not as good as the HM/SoS games, but it's a good substitute for people that don't want to emulate the HM games.
PC Rune Factory ripoff when?

Too bad your waifu Isn't cannon.

OP IS AN GAY WOMAN
I never play games with romance options because of this.

Rune Factory was too grindy and weebshit for me, and I even liked Persona 4.

If you really want to hurt yourself give pic related a go.

Reminder to get the anime style portait mod to make the characters not ugly.

Excellent taste my afro-american brother

it has an audience of SJWs, and mild SJW themes within it

funnily enough on the Chucklefuck forums someone made a mod to turn the black guy white and despite getting screeched at for RAYCISM the mods defended it. even a black woman defended it saying she hates seeing white girls steal all their men.

Since this is the only Stardew Valley thread on the board right now, is it worth getting? Or can I just find an old ROM of Harvest Moon and have just as much of a time with it?

Implied in dialogue from both the wiznerd and the wife.
IIRC:
When the wife was younger she use to go "hang out around that old tower near the forest"
Wiznerd says something along the lines of he thinks he may have a daughter in town.
Also not 100% sure on this but i think wiznerd says he use to have an apprentice in town, before some shit happened.
Also pierre voices his doubts that abagail is not his daughter.

Pirate it and try it out you nig, if you like it and want to, buy it.

If you like those sorts of games then yeah go ahead, its pretty fun, it sort of runs out of shit to do after year 2 though.

Cuckchan Holla Forums is shit, who knew.