Are there any games that let me Go Fast and have Swords?

Are there any games that let me Go Fast and have Swords?

I've always had a thing for games with good swordplay and going fast is always fun, yet its actually kind of hard to find games like this.
Bonus points for multiplayer/Co-op & a decent storymode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pv_6HY0wdQw
youtube.com/watch?v=nWufEJ1Ava0&t=51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Metal gear rising

sonic and the black knight

EYE and Demonsteele

Attack on Titan Wings of Freedom.

Monster Hunter is also worth a mention

"Its bait"
"Its bait"
"i shouldn't reply its obviously bait"

"Nobody would post this seriously, r-right?"

I was going to throw the new berserk game up for debate but then i remembered that
I havent played it & it looks like aids

I don't give a shit about the anime, it's a decently fun game and it satisfies the OP's criteria.

Just because an anime/movie/book/whatever is shit doesn't mean any video games based on it will be shit. OP asked for games about using swords while going fast, and that's exactly what gave him.

Souls games can also offer this kind of gameplay (but some of them are Sub par)

lol

Fuck me I'm sorry I only meant to recommend something. If this thread devolves into AoT shitflinging I'm truly sorry for ruining your thread.

"y-youre just butthurt about its success!"

im mad because my thread is full of redditors & entry level anime loving fags

There is no need to have pity.

Warframe comes to mind, especially with the right build.

Im having a lot of fun with Shadow Warrior 2 even after getting really bored with the original Shadow Warrior reboot halfway through. You can spam shift to zip around fast and I could see it being possible to play through the entire game only using the sword it gives you at the start

I was actually thinking about buying this, can you recommend it
Wholeheartedly?~

Just pirate the GOG version. But yeah I would if I had to

Bayonetta 2 is also fun
But i prefer 1

this

the DLC is also fun

Mega Man Zero

Ninja Gaiden Black and II?

Monster Hunter is boss, but lots of people complain about the slow clunky movement. They're faggots, but it's a mark against Go Fast

The Soul Calibur series

while personally scv is in my top 5 fighting games, the series is dead and we will NEVER get a SCVI.

You keep triple/quadruple posting and making no content posts where you post a single image as an answer to your own question as well as for whatever reason posting 11 times before and then replying to the very first post made in your thread and even then it's just a pointless "this". It's bizarre. What's your plan here? Why did you ask the question if you're going to answer it yourself? Why not just make a full good quality OP with all the answers you already have to the question?

Loved em

dont get me started

Im just Invested in the thread is all, while ive played a lot of the games mentioned, I wanna bump the ones i know are good, in the likely case a lurker or passer by in the same boat as me hasnt already played them.

All i need is a title of something ive missed that is an under the radar 10/10 gotyay sleeper hit title

iknowitsafoolserrand

While the earlywork and gameplay trailers for Bloodstained looked nice,i eventually stopped keeping up with it, now i have no clue as to the current state of the game or when it is supposedly due to be released.

Everyday i live in fear of it becoming another MN9

This isn’t a fucking vBulletin forum where your post count “matters”, you fucking faggot.

Kill yourself.

You are an idiot.

Does this “trigger” you?

I didnt like MVC3, but i'll mention it anyway

playing Marth
but only in melee

youtube.com/watch?v=pv_6HY0wdQw

I've got this game, it's pretty fun, but the only other player locally says that the low detail sprites put him off.
As such, I have to rely on the AI, and playing alone kinda feels hollow.

>the only other player locally says that the low detail sprites put him off.

That said i paid very little for this game on a sale, its pretty fast once you get the hang of it, and SNK titles are usually pretty good, Regarding the multiplayer the online is dead and finding local opponents is but a stillborn dream.
your best bet is to buy you and a friend a copy and play carefree friendlies with a few frames of input delay

a Holla Forums fightan game discord server would remedy this but it might be more hassle than its worth…

That's usually what I do, but I don't think you understand the kind of backwater I live in.
There is a total of 1 other player in my local area, and they are my brother.
We play friendlies to try and improve each other, but they mostly play ASSFAGGOTS and Dark Souls 3.
As such, it's usually BlazBlue or other high-def sprite games, he can't hack Guilty Gear either, so that's out for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWufEJ1Ava0&t=51s

While kind of short HyperLightDrifter is Solid, worth looking at if youve enjoyed the gameplay in bastion or similar top down titles,

Its actually fast once you get a certain upgrade, it also features local co op, The OST is cool

Probably took like 2 minutes at best.

Warframe, if you don't mind the grind.

Melee system isn't very deep, it's more hack and slash and horde-oriented, but there's definitely swords that cut shit up.

Going fast is a large part of the game, even when the developers don't want you to.

Given the right weapons
stat investment
and implant grx

A melee build in Fallout NV is a ton of fun.

I installed warframe a while ago and while mechanically the Melee ticks all boxes i ended up uninstalling due to obligatory grinding and Dev kikery.

Its a shame because i was pretty excited for warframe way back when.

I believe his point is that it just makes the thread a shitty bitch to read, don't have an aneurysm over it you autist.

This game is cool and worth your money.

This one is not.

It's not bait at all, that user is right.
You should actually listen to people giving you valid recommendations instead of letting your preconceived notions about something dictate your opinion on it before you've even tried it yourself.

It's not the best game ever made or anything, but it has a good sense of speed, and is reasonably fun.
It's a really good first "real" attempt by KOEI that will probably translate in a great sequel if they expand on the estabilished core framework.

Berserk musou is the fastest game I've ever played once you fight grunbeld

I love MonHun but OP asked for fast, MonHun isn't fast.

calm down sperg. posting multiple times in a row has nothing to do with post count.

>Inadvertently trigger seven millenials by saying attack on titan is bad. It is.

V
I
D
E
O
G
A
M
E
S

I'm indifferent to the anime but the game looks alright

Upgrade Cyber Legs, upgrade limb armor and dermal armor, and watch enemies bounce shots off of your steel chest while you boost jump 30 feet in the air and stab them with an energy sword that explodes them into gibs.

I bought a PS4 just for this game

HotlineMiami2

E.Y.E.

I like the look of it a lot i'll probably pick it up next sale

Shadow Warrior.

lol

Me too bro, me too

Though I sold mine after I finished it. Now I bought used PS4 and some games for it like DIGIMOOOON and FF XV