ITT: games that are impossible to discuss on Holla Forums

ITT: games that are impossible to discuss on Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/story/20121022-the-psychology-of-tetris
healthguidance.org/entry/17147/1/What-Is-the-Tetris-Effect.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/11/24/tetris-ultimate-conspiracy_n_6211314.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UnderRail was thoroughly discussed when it officially came out.

He's referring to THAT, which is just overblown all things considered

I quite enjoyed Pokemon: Gale of Darkness, but I haven't played underrail. Pomemon is usually fun, except for the Dash games on the DS.

I don't see how someone forcing a meme a few times really stops people from discussion.

DOS games

It doesn't, although I've rarely seen Pokemon XD actually getting discussed

Any good games.

memegame

I've seen UnderRail discussed quite a few times on Holla Forums, it was even recommended to me here and it's a great game. Why can't it be discussed? Did I miss some new ebin maymay?

Anything with a budget

Also, is Gale of Darkness as good as I remember it being? I know Miror B's theme holds up.

What, Undertale? Chances are its "Holla Forums is being ruined shit fucking memegame we're being raided" is the handiwork of maybe three or four dedicated shitposters. Lord knows there's one with enough dedication and autism to keep at it for over a year on both 4chan and Holla Forums.

Ah, nevermind, I get it now.

Alright that one I kinda get for practical reasons since besides the PS4's miraculously shoddy port and high-scores there's not a whole lot to talk about with Tetris

XD

Homestuck and that are US gov't funded pro-refugee psy-ops.

Fuck off back to reddit, faggot.

Nice reddit image, faggot.

>Pokemon Go In before >game

That's just off the top of my head.

Sage isn't a downvote, but bumping is an upvote

Nice dubs, faggot.

Fuck off with all these sages you literal nigger

What? You mean Undertale?

Nice irony, faggot.

Post more slutty mom

bbc.com/future/story/20121022-the-psychology-of-tetris

healthguidance.org/entry/17147/1/What-Is-the-Tetris-Effect.html

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/11/24/tetris-ultimate-conspiracy_n_6211314.html

There's plenty to discuss, but it requires – at the very least – a minutia of intellect

You don't mean g*amerg*ate??

Hussie is a cucknadian.

That tidying up theory doesn't make much sense, since tetris never ends. Things like pool do since eventually you clear the table.
I think tetris is just a simple puzzle challenge, and is probably popular for the reason people like speedrunning.

…faggots.

gamergate isn't censored is it?

i think he's ironically shitposting while talking to the redditor friendo

Got you!

Oh, I guess I mixed him up with a different shitty webcomic artist.
I honestly miss his old stuff.

Welp, he said the magic word.
Also memegame, ripoff of Earthbound/Cavestory, unoriginal idea, cue fuck off guy.

Right back to reddit with you.

this

I never got this shit. Holla Forums is supposed to be this bastion of non-conformity and freedom, yet somehow it's possible to hold opinions that are unpopular… and proclaiming them publicly is wrong? The fuck are you all smoking, niggers?

Can't wait for the movie to come out

Everybody is in an echochamber except for us, and if you don't like that you can just leave.

8/v/ is 4/v/*2

The implication is that US gov't money magically stops working in CA.

Caring about whether other people like your opinion or not is an extremely reddit thing to do. The "Unpopular opinions thread" is lazy upvote bait for low self-esteem kids who somehow ended up on the wrong website.

Just make your own thread about the shit game you like. If you're lucky, someone explain why it's bad in between the shitposting.

It's a lie.
Holla Forums is just conformity to counter-culture and contrarian opinions, it's the same shit.
This happened because Holla Forums got infected a long time ago with the same disease tumblr has: unique snowflake syndrome.
In it's effort of being as far away as possible as dem dirty sheeply casuals, the entire board has become just as sheepish and hugboxy.

The goal should've never been to be unique, the goal should've been to be a board where video games are discussed.

And with the same odds of winning the lottery, someone will have a GOOD explanation for you as to why a game is bad.

ITT: Holla Forums hates video games

Ebin

Dubs thread?

checkem

I love you Ebola-chan

Why is there so many people like this?

Because its true.

I'd like to inform you that your explanation is shit and you wasted a couple of minutes of your life for this.

these look fun. Which is your favorite?

I-I enjoyed and liked MGS4 quite a lot.

fuck off faggot

Me too.

XD>>11400190

Holla Forums has always been about being a sheep.
I don't know how anyone here can extol the virtues of "muh free speech," but at the same time try to silence and stop others from participating in discussion because they disagree with the hivemind.

Pretty sure anons can't remove threads and/or posts from other anons that they don't like.
Don't act like a pussy and think that somebody calling your taste in games shit equals to them outright stopping you from talking about your games.
And before you think "muh threads getting mass saged", you can just ignore, or even better ID hide, anybody you don't think is worth talking with and just talk with anons that are actually discussing the topic of the thread.

tl;dr people can talk about any game they want and people can also shit on any game they want, stop being a faggot.

Nice buzzword, you sure proved how free-willed you are

I wish ascii user was still around so I can post that one ascii art he would usually do whenever anyone would seriously suggest "hurr just hide my thread"
Keep up the autism, anons.

I'm hoping that you're just baiting, but it just fits that you're a whiny sperg.

Muh Holla Forums culture as work lmao

You still haven't said anything that proves what I said is wrong, Mr Sperg :^)

And nothing proves that you are an intelligent, free willed man as posting smug animu grills and not reading the post

Unpopular opinion threads are and have always been reddit havens. On Reddit, if your opinion goes against the popular opinion you'll get downvoted into oblivion and have your comment hidden - you can effectively have your place in a conversation removed if enough people think you aren't welcome. But here? The worst that can happen is that people mock you en masse with some le ebin reaction images or call you shill/faggot/some other buzzword. You may be drowned out amongst the shitposts, but unless there's a consistent effort to silence you it'll be temporary. Users being able to hide posts also helps.

Bottom line is that you can never be silenced for wrongthink here save for mods abusing their power which is equally likely here and on reddit (though reddit's system makes it easier for those that would want to do it). For as much as people say that people on here or even cuck/v/ want to silence others, that point is moot given that they have no way to actually do that. So when redditors come here, they aren't quite used to drastic and unapologetic differing opinions taking up space as it's often actively shutdown where they are from. So when someone shitposts at them and sages their thread, they perceive it as a downvote, as if they are now going against the supposed groupthink and that this is an attempt to silence them.

And that's why unpopular opinion threads exist, it's their own means of "protecting" themselves. It allows them to virtue signal their perceived "silencing" from other posters and free them from downvotes.

He posted shift_JIS and he was a faggot who stole them from 2ch.

Nice, now check these.

off by 3. Oh well, never too late for a 55.

Well, this board is busy-busy today. I guess Kek wills that OP stays in his shitty containment thread with the rest of his Reddit buddies.

Cheers.

ITT: Salty ass redditors whining about being bullied for having terminally shit taste

MGS4 is better than V and PW.

Where can I get the newest version of underrail without paying money pals?

There have been multiple UnderRail threads, the last one happened a couple of weeks ago. What the fuck are you saying retard?

He is indirectly talking about Undertale, even tough we had threads about it for months until they became circlejerks with nothing to discuss

thepiratebay.org

It never stopped working, use it.

I'm not FBI.

NO, the point of those threads is to offer some discussion for certain games without it being filled with shitposters saying their opinion is shit for the entire thread.

Incorrect. They only have the release version which is many patches behind.
I said newest version.

What you need is a Chaika thread or to quit being a jew.

I want nothing to do with goat mom, but this is a fetish that I've never considered.

The thing is that it became shit because there was nothing to discuss. But now there us a fan game demo released and discussion for that was shitposted with no mods in site. No video games allowed but meanwhile the waifu thread go strong

It had barely been six months when it all turned to shit, mostly because of that fucker posting endless nonsense about Genesis, attracting people who wanted to do nothing but shitposting and le epic memes. It was actually kind of absurd. Imagine some professor goes to a university to lecture about a subject, and during his lectures a bunch of students always come running into the classroom and start shooting up the ceiling and throwing around desks and breaking windows and shit. So the university chair gets together and decides it's all the professor's fault, and ban him from the campus.

So far as I remember, it never even proceeded from gameplay discussion to story discussion, much less to wild crazy theory discussion, which is the really fun part. The "Chara is the narrator" theory (which alters almost literally everything) was never discussed here, because it hadn't been invented until fairly recently.