PROFUNDICA

This is a game based around what it’s like to live on the spectrum of Aspergers and Autism.

kickstarter.com/projects/815132979/profundica?ref=user_menu

check em

Just need to play multiplayer Minecraft to get that feeling.

You don't need to shill this user, it already got $86,000 when it asked for about $1,800

I have played an insane amount of video games in my life and I LOVE video games! I think they can really reach people emotionally because at the end of one of my favorite games where you play as a raccoon thief a character broke his legs and my heart SHATTERED at that moment.

Wasn't that sly 2? and not dramatic at all

The whole thing is badly in need of some proof reading.

Implying we need a game to experience autism

The guy probably literally has autism, sounds like it

You can't make this shit up

I read that as PROPAGANDA

All video games are propaganda in some way

it is neither a man or woman anymore

What a shame.

Isn't there already a game about having the 'tism called AutiSim or something like that? It was kinda freaky since the screen looked washed out and everyone didn't have a face.

Autburger simulator sounds lame anyways. Give us something like a horror game or a shooter with a protag with spergtism and then we start talking.

That axiom is the basis of the SJW attack on vidya, so cease this faggotry.

yeah what a great idea, show everyone how autist's social failings lead to them becoming killers. that won't backfire at all.

Do you know any school shooters that aren't autistic?

Neurotypical genocide when?

As someone who actually has autism they call it high-functioning, but in reality it's more like I have autism so fucking bad that I've been able to objectively analyze and replicate how normal people socialize, even when I can't do it naturally this doesn't even make sense. Autism isn't like a disorder with a simplistic demonstrative set of deviations from normal. It's like saying that a video game can show a what the world is like to a dog; you're dealing with a completely different perspective on the entire world, not just a "put on these glasses and you know what it's like to be color-blind".

Prosopagnosia isn't the same as autism, and isn't even comorbidly correlated with it.

so a Holla Forums simulator?

Brought to you by a fat canadian wanna-be youtuber who has uploaded over 100 videos of themselves let's playing games, complete with all the youtuber trappings.. Like poorly edited thumbnails that have wacky faces edited in, OC donutsteel versions of themselves as a cutesie animu character, and lots of shitty jumpscare pewdiepie-bait games.

Nope.

(check'd)
KEK SAVES

Looks like it was made by someone on the spectrum of Aspergers and Autism, too.