Games/game series that probably unintentionally made the bad guys look like the good guys

Games/game series that probably unintentionally made the bad guys look like the good guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=v
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real life

Jews aren't good guys, user.

He said unintentionally

>>>Holla Forums
:^)

Initially maybe.
I'm fully aware this is bait.

what is this heresy?

But that's beside the point. This is revenge story.

The Evil Emperor is your grandfather and he killed your parents because of a prophecy that said his glorious country would be ruined by his grandchildren and he would be murdered by his grandchildren.

Never mind the fact that after he had his son and daughter killed he exiled himself in the castle and spent every single day mourning them and cursing fate, vowing he would never see his country fall by becoming a God.

I really love its design

What game?

Trinity Souls of Zill'O. The other games never made it to the US.

AKA
AKA

not a game :^) but I watched Starship Troopers after reading the book. and fuck that commie movie so hard, they do everything possible to make the humans look dumb and the bugs innocent

Does Deus Ex work? It kinda starts the other way around though.

Also Vampire the Masquerade with the Tremere Cabal. They seem fishy fucks, but then become total bro's. Unless you're some Ventrue piece of shit aswell.

Urotsukidoji.

He's a fagtacular failure that ruined everything by trying to fug a princess.

Holy shit, just kill yourself.

Reported for not even trying.

I disagree, C&Cs writing was never good versus evil. Each side had their own reason to do what they did.
Einstein is a retard though, by making Hitler disappear he let the commies take over Europe.

>turns out that he wanted to free the world from the "gods" which were ensnaring all mankind in a cycle of death and war, repeating it over a million times already just for experimentation
>they purposefully make people forget everything about those who died, so no one can mourn or remember anyone they've lost
>turns out Cid knew this and wanted to collect and ruin the crystals to stop the gods' control over mankind
>turns out magic is powered by the dead or something, and YOUR magic is derived from LITERALLY ABSORBING PEOPLE'S SOULS
>Cid sacrifices himself to become a demigod thing with the power to alter fate
>Cid tries to destroy the little soul-stealers who are actually unwitting agents of the worst god of all which is the one directly responsible for keeping mankind in a cycle of destruction and for erasing the memories of those who died
>the idiot youths manage to murder mankind's only hope, thus condemning all reality to the fate of the gods
>some timeline shenanigans leads a couple of hooded folk to convince the god-bitch to at least keep the memory of the dead around
>she concedes because her kids (children she experimented on and turned into soul-stealers) are dead
>mankind is still forever trapped in a loop, but Cid is probably gone forever and so is all hope for man to be free from the gods and their stupid L'Cie crystal experiments

Heil Cid
tfw you realize Hitler targeted all Jews because he moronically believed that all Jews were involved in the international cliques which were governing and ruining the world
The globalists still are
Cid really was a Hitler, but more focused and successful

8ch.net/log.php?board=v
Fucking lying sack of shit

Drakengard 2.

While not all Jew are involved in globalization, all globalization efforts have Jews involved.

Also while Borderlands is rightfully reviled, Handsome Jack fits perfectly.

He still does evil shit, but no where near as bad as a main villain should be. It's even worse since it's mainly characters you played as that fuck him over.

I was pretty upset that Borderlands 2 forever stole Handsome Jack for their shitty game. A gold nugget in a pile of shit.

Why does Barrett have Wolverine hand things?

Was going to post this

i never read the book, and i remember very little of the movie, last time i watched it was years ago. but i do know that the author of stormship troopers absolutely, intensely fucking despised the movie. I take that to mean that the hollywood kikes parasitized the success of his book and then utterly bastardized and twisted the message, like they do to everything else.

I think that more than the good guy, he is your mentor.

I guess that it was intentional but Nilfgaard in Witcher series is much better than nothern kingdoms almost in every aspect.

>the entire events of the game destroy any chance humanity had left of surviving

berserk does the "fallen hero" story to death and back, in the best possible way. it has the fallen "monster" who becomes a hero as a protagonist, and the fallen hero who becomes a monster as the antagonist. the story of this interchange of roles and the resulting juxtaposition is the crux of why berserk is such a good story, paired with its low fantasy world that progresses into high fantasy while maintaining more edge and grit than a high-speed crash between a truck of gravel and a truck of razorblades. not to mention the art is fucking 10/10.
the dilemma of whether griffith is ultimately in the right or not is why the fucker is such a good character. the guy can be hateable as fuck despite having all the hallmarks of the pure, honorable knight due to the reader knowing how this imagery constrasts with his actions and intentions behind the scenes. Even then, not really knowing if all his questionable actions are for the "greater good" provokes the argument over whether humanity needs gods to act as benevolent dictators to them, especially considering berserk toys with the concept of gods and magic only existing due to humans' belief in them.
this, of course, ignores the obvious situation where griffith is planning to sacrifice the entirety of falconia to gain more power and place himself above god. griffith is after all, the antagonist of the story, and he's definitely got the ambition for it.

They were the only reason to even look at Killzone.

the dude went mad from the eclipse, if he hasn't yet, and is just hiding it under a mask of sanity.

I've not looked into Berserk, user. What's the best way to get started? It's a manga, right? Do I start there? Or is there an anime/movie/vidya?

Help a deprived user out.

Cheers, m8

I will accept this sacred charge.

Killzone would probably be more successful if it was about playing the Space Nazis

The CGI is unapologetically bad, user.

He never went mad, it was his chuuni dream to be the new messiah and now he has done it. And he will fuck it up because he sided with literal demons.

Yeah m8, people will just randomly start murdering each other left and right for no reason whatsoever without the government stopping them.

I just downloaded them off mangasee since they were the first uppers to get the dark horse translations.

dubs of truth, the overall experience is pretty interesting though and they paid decent amount of respect to the source material after the first couple setup episodes.

griffith's character development has nothing to do with redemption. griffith has shown he is willing to sacrifice those most loyal to him for his own greater goals. the question is whether those goals are worth the collective lives of those who have devoted themselves to him. guts' departure was him choosing his own life over griffith's, despite griffith aready resigning guts' life as his to control and throw away. This is something griffith had never had to actually deal with before, considering all his allies were absolute, as well as his enemies. this point of departure is where the roles are switched, as the previously aimless guts pursues his life with purpose and griffith proceeds to throw his prestige and status away because his ego is broken.

I've only ever read the manga. start there and do whatever.

You do know that all of those PMCs got to where they are by replacing the militaries of pretty much every country in the world, right? They waste resources on war for a reason, because it isn't their own money they are wasting, it's the taxpayer they are leeching from. In fact, MGS4 is entirely dedicated to making this a point.

The only thing kikes deserve is an holocaust.

No shit, man. I think Killzone 2 or 3 actually starts with you as a Helghast, but then you get swerved and you're just some gormless ISA douchebag in disguise.

The game epitomizes wasted opportunity.

It doesn't help that the ISA is so unlikable.

Griffith has never been the hero.
All the apostles answer to the godhand, whcih is partially Griffith. The poo in the loo guy was just some guy sent by Griffith to wreak havock so he could miracously re-appear as Jesus and save everyone so he could ultimately be worshiped as one.

Griffith is and always has been a jew.

All Killzone games keep pushing the Helghan are bad plot but each game it keeps going wrong, every game is showing a legitimate act of self defense after getting Holocausted off their original homeworld (Vekta).

In each game past the first ISA kill more and more helghast on a planetary scale and its thanks to them as well as Rico things got so bad, and to top it all off at the end of Shadow Fall you play a helghast who stops the final holocaust against the Helghast happening.

Visari was right about everything, But Stahl went too far.

She literally why Rick group short on food. Yet Negan a bad guy for telling her too loss weight. Read the comments. Normalfags are calling her brave. How the fuck is Negan In the wrong?

you overestimate griffith and underestimate the god hand, at least during the golden age.
the whole point of griffith pre-eclipse was that he was destined to fail because of guts' nature. that fate was what the god hand were relying on, hence why he "happened" to find the emperor behelit so early on and "happened" have it on him on the day of the eclipse.

Reminder.

What I heard was that the guy who was put in charge of the movie read the book and hated it so much that he made the movie as much of a mockery of it as he could get away with just for the sake of "fuck you."

Valentine is one thing but Kira kills people for a degenerate fetish.

but big boss did alot wrong
he was a good dude early in his life but then started using child soldiers and holding the world to ransom
he shouldnt be on the same level as solidus who sacrificied everything for freedom and died having only made the patriots more powerfull

Knock Big Boss and Kira down a peg and then I can agree with this list.

BB should be replaced with Venom

see

Who is that on the right of the wrong but not without basis tier?

Griffith is only hated by commies and other general failures who think ambition is bad and who hate success and determination.

What is this reasoning?

He's a good character and a good villain, but he's definitely done a lot of wrong.

Mukuro Ikusaba from Danganronpa, who does not belong in that tier at all. She's a lapdog for the bitch at the bottom tier and people only like her because of a noncanon novel.

Unless we're accounting for Griffith's possible partial control of Fate and Causality itself through his new position being the sole cause of the invasion into Midland- which is a very narrow possibility- no, that was just deterministic bullshit delivering Ganishka into said perfect position, for which the Wheels were already turning and had always been turning, not accounting for certain fate-defiers. That's on the God Hand for setting the course, though Griffith is still faulted for following it. Unless that, also, was fated.

I have to wonder why nobody ever makes the argument that Ganishka did nothing wrong. His entire 'life is lightlessness' speech smashes the proverbial nail of the Berserk universe at the human level before he's twisted by plot fiat (in and out of universe) into finally giving into his strange Apostle desire to get messiah'd by Griffith, itself right before he gets turned into the center of a clusterfuck database merge of all levels of reality by getting himself slashed in half by pure uncreation from Femto redirecting Skull Knight's time-wound thing. The mass rape & murder, leading of a barbarian horde, existentially ruinous fear derived and necessitated god-king cult and the creation of giant woman-devouring demon wombs and other such atrocities seems to be par for the course for anyone who can possibly affect causality. Possibly including Skull Knight in a far off time, at least as broad strokes go.

From what I've seen and read of the Uncommon Time threads, Teagan is probably one of the more definitive examples of this subject simply because the creator of the game based her on people she disliked and by extension hates Teagan's character, while also using her to provide a conflict just so the other characters can push forth a feels>reals standpoint(which the creator agrees with). I don't remember too well but when the dev noticed that people actually liked Teagan, she went out of her way to update the game and write some stuff outside the game to make Teagan less likable, which didn't work since she just made the character sound like she browses Holla Forums. At least it can be said for other characters that they're the bad guys because every story with conflict needs an antagonist to create and sustain it.

Because Griffith is a prettyboy and his troops are pretty. Ganishka is a sandnigger who looks old and ugly, and the same goes for his armies. All the nonironic "Griffith did nothing wrong" people run entirely on this set of logic.

And I swear to God, if anybody that says "lol die on feet" can fuck off.

I think the devs actually wanted him to be the good guy, because they sure don't make the terrorists look good.

Trips of truth. Pagan Ming pretty much pulled the country out of massive in-fighting and made it an actual nation, instead of a bunch of glorified clan wars, fighting over yards of territory.

To be fair the Combine were going to wipe out humanity by turning them into Combine and they did place down a breeding suppressor which didn't allow breeding, so humanity would still be wiped out if they don't do something about it.

His general ambitions and dedication to just living a quiet life is kind of admirable, but he's murdered dozens of people just to satisfy his fetishistic desires, he's an excellent villain and character but he did plenty wrong.
I would completely agree with this, except for that part where he tried to rape a 14 year old.

I want reddit to leave.

Wasn't she disguised as his wife at the time? His lesbian wife.

At first yes, but even after she was revealed as Lucy he was still going.

This game has no bad guys.

Worse. The director, Paul Verhoeven, didn't read two chapters before giving up. He said this about it:

The best thing that came out of that movie was a the memes.

Yes, you were. Reported for not even trying.

Check again, moishe.